Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,950 members, 7,873,042 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 07:09 AM

Is President Buhari Wearing N7,181,520 Wristwatch? (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is President Buhari Wearing N7,181,520 Wristwatch? (Photos) (65495 Views)

Obiano Commences The Distribution Of Rice To 181 Communities In Anambra (Photos) / Buhari Wearing Bottega Venta Shoes (Photos) / Buhari Wearing Babaringa, ‘Plays’ Football With Supporters - Nigerians React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is President Buhari Wearing N7,181,520 Wristwatch? (Photos) by Nobody: 1:39pm On Sep 07, 2017
Basic123:

Go and tell that to nnamdi kanugrin

no, I'm going to tell it to tinubu cheesy grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is President Buhari Wearing N7,181,520 Wristwatch? (Photos) by Nobody: 1:39pm On Sep 07, 2017
This rubbish looking wrist watch is 7million. Ah I don't see any need for buying this kind thing.
Re: Is President Buhari Wearing N7,181,520 Wristwatch? (Photos) by HeroicMeastro: 1:40pm On Sep 07, 2017
potipher7:
thunder scatter Buhari Insha'Allah amin Thunder scatter Buhari Insha'Allah amin Thunder scatter aisha masha Allah amin
who be dis coward here?
Re: Is President Buhari Wearing N7,181,520 Wristwatch? (Photos) by HeroicMeastro: 1:40pm On Sep 07, 2017
potipher7:
thunder scatter Buhari Insha'Allah amin Thunder scatter Buhari Insha'Allah amin Thunder scatter aisha masha Allah amin
who be dis coward here?
Re: Is President Buhari Wearing N7,181,520 Wristwatch? (Photos) by michoim(m): 1:40pm On Sep 07, 2017
You are not even sure which type of wrist watch, so you shut it. Even if he is wearing the world most expensive wristwatch, The source is what matters.
Re: Is President Buhari Wearing N7,181,520 Wristwatch? (Photos) by Nobody: 1:41pm On Sep 07, 2017
PentiumPro:

I doubt that much with the way you act on NL, she will rather be turning and twisting each passing day with your behavior here. grin

she'll surly understand we troll here for fun grin

1 Like

Re: Is President Buhari Wearing N7,181,520 Wristwatch? (Photos) by bluecircle470: 1:41pm On Sep 07, 2017
ruggedised:

that's him below cheesy

Am sure u're getting it wrong, u know whom am talking about.
Re: Is President Buhari Wearing N7,181,520 Wristwatch? (Photos) by Austinoiz(m): 1:42pm On Sep 07, 2017
What he wears isn't my business. As a president, it may be a gift especially from one of those Ogbomosho-born Lagos-is-my-father's-land Afonjas, just to lick his (bubu's) diapher.
Re: Is President Buhari Wearing N7,181,520 Wristwatch? (Photos) by Basic123: 1:43pm On Sep 07, 2017
ruggedised:

no, I'm going to tell it to tinubu cheesy grin
No problem then Just remember to tell Tinubu the details about what nnamdi kanu said about your sis.ters and mo.thers.Let me remind yougrin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sQ2UzZrgwxg

And inform him that a policeman testified to itgrin:

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is President Buhari Wearing N7,181,520 Wristwatch? (Photos) by DONFASZY(m): 1:43pm On Sep 07, 2017
D same man dat can nt afford to buy presidential campaign form?
I don't bliv dat is wrist watch Is worth ddat amount
He is nt materialistic to me

1 Like

Re: Is President Buhari Wearing N7,181,520 Wristwatch? (Photos) by bilazego(m): 1:44pm On Sep 07, 2017
omenkaLives:
Ask them how much the Kanu's designer shoes below cost and see the responses you get. cheesy

Good to know that you can't afford Kanu's designer shoes.

1 Like

Re: Is President Buhari Wearing N7,181,520 Wristwatch? (Photos) by PentiumPro(f): 1:44pm On Sep 07, 2017
ruggedised:

she'll surly understand we troll here for fun grin

Speak for yourself bro. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is President Buhari Wearing N7,181,520 Wristwatch? (Photos) by Nobody: 1:46pm On Sep 07, 2017
Basic123:

No problem then Just remember to tell Tinubu the details about what nnamdi kanu said about your sis.ters and mo.thers.Let me remind yougrin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sQ2UzZrgwxg

And inform him that a policeman testified to itgrin:
too bad you can't troll without mentioning family members. Well, don't take it too personal. Have a great day grin

1 Like

Re: Is President Buhari Wearing N7,181,520 Wristwatch? (Photos) by vickylincon(m): 1:47pm On Sep 07, 2017
Kaetoh:
Afonja stupidity is your own hobby.
both of you are mad for for turning this into tribal war
Re: Is President Buhari Wearing N7,181,520 Wristwatch? (Photos) by josielewa(m): 1:47pm On Sep 07, 2017
ruggedised:
I'm not bothered, the old ugu demon should enjoy himself now, 2019 will be interesting cheesy grin

Afonja is time to defend your demi God cheesy cheesy
stop tribalism....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is President Buhari Wearing N7,181,520 Wristwatch? (Photos) by Nobody: 1:47pm On Sep 07, 2017
Basic123:

You are in the best position to petition the ICPC or EFCC abi ewedu and tribal mark pictures are your evidences?grin
That is no prove sir... the writer showed you a watch and a picture of the price. Which to me is an evidence. Buhari told us he is worth $150,000. Bearing in mind his net worth includes his houses and other assets, I don't think he can afford such a watch. Let us call it by its name- CORRUPTION!!.. I am NOT an Ipob. I am a very proud and concerned citizen of Nigeria...

1 Like

Re: Is President Buhari Wearing N7,181,520 Wristwatch? (Photos) by Humbledtoexcel: 1:47pm On Sep 07, 2017
Nigerians and sentiments ee. If it were some people, fire � will start falling from their mouths. Now that it's their god, the op has become monitoring spirit. No wahala oo. This is how we will keep comparing with our perceived enemies till this administration ends. The next one will now expose all these issues again and we will get busy again with blame game. Why not focus on 'now' so that we can get on the right track for once.
Re: Is President Buhari Wearing N7,181,520 Wristwatch? (Photos) by Nobody: 1:49pm On Sep 07, 2017
PentiumPro:

Speak for yourself bro. grin

yes nah, why take a comment from a faceless forum personal..... comon it no impact in our life
Re: Is President Buhari Wearing N7,181,520 Wristwatch? (Photos) by Basic123: 1:51pm On Sep 07, 2017
Okwute001:
That is no prove sir... the writer showed you a watch and a picture of the price. Which to me is an evidence. Buhari told us he is worth $150,000. Bearing in mind his net worth includes his houses and other assets, I don't think he can afford such a watch. Let us call it by its name- CORRUPTION!!.. I am NOT an Ipob. I am a very proud and concerned citizen of Nigeria...
Whatever someone calls himself on nairaland doesn't matter...by their comments,we shall know them!grin

Now that you've gotten all the evidences.You can now patition the EFCC or ICPC!

1 Like

Re: Is President Buhari Wearing N7,181,520 Wristwatch? (Photos) by agitator: 1:51pm On Sep 07, 2017
Etizz:
he is a president so I am not too shock at how expensive his wears are.... of course we don't expect him to dress cheap na. ....

the only problem I have with him is, he's just a part time president, he's not ready to rule his people.....

Lol, grin grin grin

He had been a president before and in charge of PTDF, was touted as being not honest and modest even after being occupying these positions. People are just wondering aloud what his selling point will be for 2019 elections.

A modest president of one country was using old Volkswagen beetle car, still working in his farm, because he felt the country didn't have money to spend on frivolities. undecided undecided undecided

The people who were posting all sorts of pictures about the presidents modest life style are the same people defending the extravagant life style of the president and his family members. grin grin grin
Re: Is President Buhari Wearing N7,181,520 Wristwatch? (Photos) by Nobody: 1:53pm On Sep 07, 2017
Basic123:

Whatever someone calls himself on nairaland doesn't matter...by their comments,we shall know them!grin

Now that you've gotten all the evidences.You can now patition the EFCC or ICPC!
Mr man! you don't have a case... Case is closed!!!!!!!!!
Re: Is President Buhari Wearing N7,181,520 Wristwatch? (Photos) by talk2percy(m): 1:55pm On Sep 07, 2017
ucheo:
maka una leave dis man alone.
na his time
All our prayers no b from sachet milk to 7m watch.
God dôn pick his call
Don't mind them, hope he's still drinking sachet abiola milk...nonsense. I hate that man with everything in me. I knew his endgame from the onset. Political and religious bigot.

1 Like

Re: Is President Buhari Wearing N7,181,520 Wristwatch? (Photos) by notoriousbabe: 1:59pm On Sep 07, 2017
Imagine our president using a #7,181=520k,(seven thouzand one hundred and eighty one naira,five hundred and twenty kobo) wristwatch, the man is very stingy even to himself
Re: Is President Buhari Wearing N7,181,520 Wristwatch? (Photos) by Basic123: 1:59pm On Sep 07, 2017
Okwute001:
Mr man! you don't have a case... Case is closed!!!!!!!!!
Well that should be coming from the judges after EFCC and ICPC have to tendered your evidences before the court of law not from yougrin

1 Like

Re: Is President Buhari Wearing N7,181,520 Wristwatch? (Photos) by Mentcee(m): 2:03pm On Sep 07, 2017
omenkaLives:
The repugnant urine drinking pigs and idiots have started again. cheesy

They always seem to know the cost of what Baba wears, but never seem to know the cost of their Head Pig's.

Ask them how much Kanu's shoes cost and they'd start telling you how Natanyahu would send missiles upon you or how chukwu bambiala would punish you. cheesy

The word foolish makes more meaning here.

Kanu never held any political office.
Re: Is President Buhari Wearing N7,181,520 Wristwatch? (Photos) by Diligentnigga(m): 2:06pm On Sep 07, 2017
undecidedhow much wrist watch u expect make him dey wear,,,N800 wrist watch wey u dey wear ba

For goodness sake he's our president now, , let s give him some respect and accolades for d tym being

op receive sense nd mind ur business abeg
Re: Is President Buhari Wearing N7,181,520 Wristwatch? (Photos) by columbus007(m): 2:11pm On Sep 07, 2017
potipher7:
thunder scatter Buhari Insha'Allah amin
Thunder scatter Buhari Insha'Allah amin
Thunder scatter aisha masha Allah amin
watch out for some bedwetting e-rat coming for ya cheesy

1 Like

Re: Is President Buhari Wearing N7,181,520 Wristwatch? (Photos) by agadez007(m): 2:12pm On Sep 07, 2017
See your own brother Adeyinka telling us fact about his Yoruba sister

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is President Buhari Wearing N7,181,520 Wristwatch? (Photos) by PentiumPro(f): 2:12pm On Sep 07, 2017
ruggedised:

yes nah, why take a comment from a faceless forum personal..... comon it no impact in our life

May her beautiful soul keep resting in peace, may all the souls of our dead ones keep resting in eternal peace. Amen.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Southern Kaduna Attacks: Women Protest Naked Over Incessant Killings (Photos) / Dino Melaye: When Vibrant Husband Becomes House-boy To His Wife / Tinubu Imposing A Candidate On Oyo People Is Better Than An Igbo Man ~ Ajimobi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.