Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,379 members, 7,881,353 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 05:34 PM

Is President Buhari Wearing N7,181,520 Wristwatch? (Photos) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is President Buhari Wearing N7,181,520 Wristwatch? (Photos) (65506 Views)

Obiano Commences The Distribution Of Rice To 181 Communities In Anambra (Photos) / Buhari Wearing Bottega Venta Shoes (Photos) / Buhari Wearing Babaringa, ‘Plays’ Football With Supporters - Nigerians React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is President Buhari Wearing N7,181,520 Wristwatch? (Photos) by Godschild89: 3:52pm On Sep 07, 2017
[quote author=omenkaLives post=60220428]The repugnant urine drinking pigs and idiots have started again. cheesy

They always seem to know the cost of what Baba wears, but never seem to know the cost of their Head Pig's.

Ask them how much Kanu's shoes cost and they'd start telling you how Natanyahu would send missiles upon you or how chukwu bambiala would punish you.

grin

2 Likes

Re: Is President Buhari Wearing N7,181,520 Wristwatch? (Photos) by SOFTENGR: 3:53pm On Sep 07, 2017
silastemplar:
if thats what rocks your boat..so be it
Easy bro grin

1 Like

Re: Is President Buhari Wearing N7,181,520 Wristwatch? (Photos) by Nobody: 3:57pm On Sep 07, 2017
Nbote:
If na dat one he can afford it na.. U know how much he earns as salary, bonus, benefits and entitlements??

I thought he's a modest man with cows n borrowed for election form purchase
Re: Is President Buhari Wearing N7,181,520 Wristwatch? (Photos) by gregyboy(m): 4:13pm On Sep 07, 2017
if buhari was to be my class rep it won't take a blink to remove him in my class he is lucky
Re: Is President Buhari Wearing N7,181,520 Wristwatch? (Photos) by Icon79(m): 4:24pm On Sep 07, 2017
These useless bloggers should quit deceiving clueless and ignorant Nigerians.

First of all, forget all those ridiculous listed/advertised prices of these watches, you can buy those watches for less than $100 in the store. I am a watch collector, so I know.
Secondly, you can accuse PMB of many things but being ostentatious isn't one of them. The man is fiercely frugal and definitely incorruptible (at least, by Nigerian standard). I saw the photos of his Dura living rooms a few days ago and it looks like our living room 20 years ago! So please enough of all these attention seeking and useless blogging.

O pari

Mrrationalshop:
President Buhari Allegedly Rocks N7,181,520 Jewelry (photos)

The president was seen rocking a brown leather Breguet wristwatch while he was in Daura in Katsina state.
In the photos, the president was seen with Emir of Katsina HRH Alhaji Abdulmumini Kabir Usman in Daura Katsina on Monday, September 4.
Bellow are the picture prove:

Source: http://RationalTV..in/2017/09/rationaltv-president-buhari-allegedly.html
Re: Is President Buhari Wearing N7,181,520 Wristwatch? (Photos) by patola080(m): 4:30pm On Sep 07, 2017
ruggedised:
I'm not bothered, the old ugu demon should enjoy himself now, 2019 will be interesting cheesy grin

Afonja is time to defend your demi God cheesy cheesy
u no well at all wen ur brother was dia he do worse than dis man
Re: Is President Buhari Wearing N7,181,520 Wristwatch? (Photos) by Elbowroom: 4:34pm On Sep 07, 2017
ruggedised:
I'm not bothered, the old ugu demon should enjoy himself now, 2019 will be interesting cheesy grin

Ipob terrorist
Re: Is President Buhari Wearing N7,181,520 Wristwatch? (Photos) by fitprince: 4:44pm On Sep 07, 2017
when boys he controls wear more than that. why wont he wear it?
do you know the what it takes ti be presido? and you expect him to wear the same peasant watch you peasants are wearing? wtf
Re: Is President Buhari Wearing N7,181,520 Wristwatch? (Photos) by Oblang(m): 4:50pm On Sep 07, 2017
Okwute001:
That is no prove sir... the writer showed you a watch and a picture of the price. Which to me is an evidence. Buhari told us he is worth $150,000. Bearing in mind his net worth includes his houses and other assets, I don't think he can afford such a watch. Let us call it by its name- CORRUPTION!!.. I am NOT an Ipob. I am a very proud and concerned citizen of Nigeria...

How does wearing expensive watch amount to corruption?
Re: Is President Buhari Wearing N7,181,520 Wristwatch? (Photos) by Oblang(m): 4:55pm On Sep 07, 2017
Mentcee:

The word foolish makes more meaning here.

Kanu never held any political office.

But he's scamming u all with Biafra. Ask him to account for all donations he has bin receiving with his Biafra movement...
Re: Is President Buhari Wearing N7,181,520 Wristwatch? (Photos) by Azam101: 5:09pm On Sep 07, 2017
Useless set of people, do you expect him to use 2,500 wrist watch? hatred for our president will only destroy your generation!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is President Buhari Wearing N7,181,520 Wristwatch? (Photos) by ManagerUgo(m): 5:23pm On Sep 07, 2017
Nawaooo, this man they flex ooo. There is god oooo
Re: Is President Buhari Wearing N7,181,520 Wristwatch? (Photos) by babtuns76(m): 5:38pm On Sep 07, 2017
Mrrationalshop:
President Buhari Allegedly Rocks N7,181,520 Jewelry (photos)

The president was seen rocking a brown leather Breguet wristwatch while he was in Daura in Katsina state.
In the photos, the president was seen with Emir of Katsina HRH Alhaji Kabir in Dara Katsina on Monday, September 4.
Bellow are the picture prove:

Source: http:///2017/09/
Our President Babandaura

Re: Is President Buhari Wearing N7,181,520 Wristwatch? (Photos) by sapele914(m): 6:17pm On Sep 07, 2017
ruggedised:

A 16 thousand dollar watch, is that a joke? his in laws will buy him a Rolex Oyster perpetual for a 100 thousand dollars and their account will not even move.
Re: Is President Buhari Wearing N7,181,520 Wristwatch? (Photos) by buchilino(m): 6:42pm On Sep 07, 2017
Bari22:
Then what? Jonathan's minister in the name of Diezani owned more than $50m properties

AM LOVING DIS. VERY SOON PPLE WILL KNOW D PPLE DAT SHOW HYPOCRISY AT D HIGHEST LEVEL.
Re: Is President Buhari Wearing N7,181,520 Wristwatch? (Photos) by mike4real2(m): 7:27pm On Sep 07, 2017
Hushpuppy come oh your attention is needed here!!

But fall no fall baba hand oh grin
Re: Is President Buhari Wearing N7,181,520 Wristwatch? (Photos) by Sirchuka: 11:22pm On Sep 07, 2017
omenkaLives:
The repugnant urine drinking pigs and idiots have started again. cheesy

They always seem to know the cost of what Baba wears, but never seem to know the cost of their Head Pig's.

Ask them how much Kanu's shoes cost and they'd start telling you how Natanyahu would send missiles upon you or how chukwu bambiala would punish you. cheesy

Comparing the material belongings of an ordinary freedom fighter with no financial powers, rather depending on the goodwill of his followers, with that of a man who sits on a countries national cake like Nigeria is the hight of dumbness.
Re: Is President Buhari Wearing N7,181,520 Wristwatch? (Photos) by nenajanek: 4:08am On Sep 08, 2017
Nbote:
If na dat one he can afford it na.. U know how much he earns as salary, bonus, benefits and entitlements??
Lol...the man no dey sick oh, he just dey claim sickness so he go go London sidon dey collect estacode. Which sick man dey think of watch or maybe he wan use am time 2019.
Re: Is President Buhari Wearing N7,181,520 Wristwatch? (Photos) by QueenOfcasting(f): 7:31am On Sep 08, 2017
k
Re: Is President Buhari Wearing N7,181,520 Wristwatch? (Photos) by odduduwa: 8:45am On Sep 08, 2017
PentiumPro:

I doubt that much with the way you act on NL, she will rather be turning and twisting each passing day with your behavior here. grin
myndd44 do something this is not fair
Re: Is President Buhari Wearing N7,181,520 Wristwatch? (Photos) by PentiumPro(f): 2:51pm On Sep 08, 2017
odduduwa:
myndd44 do something this is not fair

You are a clown? grin is turning and twisting an insult where you come from? grin
Re: Is President Buhari Wearing N7,181,520 Wristwatch? (Photos) by odduduwa: 5:06pm On Sep 08, 2017
PentiumPro:

You are a clown? grin is turning and twisting an insult where you come from? grin
myndd44
Re: Is President Buhari Wearing N7,181,520 Wristwatch? (Photos) by TijaniAbu: 9:35pm On Sep 08, 2017
Nbote:

All you have listed is public funds. Is it public funds the so called saintly president should be squandering on wasteful watches? A man who "borrowed" money for presidential form. Buhari is a lying hypocrite.
Re: Is President Buhari Wearing N7,181,520 Wristwatch? (Photos) by TijaniAbu: 9:38pm On Sep 08, 2017
sapele914:
A 16 thousand dollar watch, is that a joke? his in laws will buy him a Rolex Oyster perpetual for a 100 thousand dollars and their account will not even move.

Did Buhari sell his daughter to the Indimi's to be scrounging for material gifts? In that case he is not only a lying hypocrite, he is also shameless. Small by small the real Buhari is emerging. Charlatans.
Re: Is President Buhari Wearing N7,181,520 Wristwatch? (Photos) by billyG(m): 12:27am On Sep 09, 2017
Na his money let him enjoy it.that kind watch full for roadside watch vendors for 2k. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Is President Buhari Wearing N7,181,520 Wristwatch? (Photos) by Tercan(m): 1:32am On Oct 01, 2017
sapele914:
I sell the imitation Friends 3 thousand dollars

Re: Is President Buhari Wearing N7,181,520 Wristwatch? (Photos) by Nobody: 1:51pm On Dec 05, 2018
well,he is a president.
Re: Is President Buhari Wearing N7,181,520 Wristwatch? (Photos) by IbrahimDamola: 7:10am On Jan 06, 2019
Ole ni man Buhari yen.
Re: Is President Buhari Wearing N7,181,520 Wristwatch? (Photos) by Nobody: 8:42am On Jan 06, 2019
IbrahimDamola:
Ole ni man Buhari yen.

This is becoming embarrassing. If my girlfriend and rich friends or family members who love me can give me expensive gifts then what do you think the leader of the biggest black nation on earth receives on his birthday, Eid, Christmas, Nigerian independence day et al from a Country of billionaires looking to remain in his good book?

Buhari is even very modest because if he decides to be a gift-collecting leader, like Atiku/Melaye and many others are, then the man would have around 30 Bugattis now and about 40 Ferraris plus 20 Abuja mansions . Your mother should take your Internet access away.
Re: Is President Buhari Wearing N7,181,520 Wristwatch? (Photos) by IbrahimDamola: 9:08am On Jan 06, 2019
Oshigun:

[s]This is becoming embarrassing. If my girlfriend and rich friends or family members who love me can give me expensive gifts then what do you think the leader of the biggest black nation on earth receives on his birthday, Eid, Christmas, Nigerian independence day et al from a Country of billionaires looking to remain in his good book?

Buhari is even very modest because if he decides to be a gift-collecting President then the man would have around 30 Bugattis now and about 40 Ferrari plus 20 Abuja mansions . Your mother should take your Internet access away.[/s]

Ori e buru!

The American president, secretaries of departments (ministers) politicians do not accept gifts that are accrued as a result of their standings in public office. Lo gba research.

Whatever gift accrued as a result of their election or appointment into public office belongs to the American people.
The king of Saudi Arabia once gifted Condolezza rice with gold and diamond jewelries worth about 50 million USD during her time in office as Sec. of State, they were all dumped in the US treasury. It belongs to the American people. Without that political office, those gift wouldn't have come. That is how civilized countries work. You are a stark illiterate.

Why didn't people 'gift' your dumbohari golden wrist watches and the Ferraris when he was tending his cows in Daura before 2015? Olodo ni e!

Every 'gift' that is accrued as a result of his presidency belongs to the Nigerian people who put him there. Dumbohari accepts them because he is a thief with fake integrity while you are his daft zombie who has not the slightest ideas how civilization should work. You are stuck in dinosaurian age like your daura thief. You are an embarrassment to the much touted yoruba education legacy. There is nothing in your empty 'kpangolo' skull. grin

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigerian Soldiers Display Buhari 4+4 Sign (Pictured) / Dino Melaye: When Vibrant Husband Becomes House-boy To His Wife / Southern Kaduna Attacks: Women Protest Naked Over Incessant Killings (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.