Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,958 members, 7,906,625 topics. Date: Wednesday, 31 July 2024 at 01:25 PM

How Many People Have You Dated And How Old Are You - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Many People Have You Dated And How Old Are You (1336 Views)

Have You Dated An Older Lady Before, How Was Your Experience? / Have You Dated Someone Who Desperately Wanted To Get Married? / Have You Dated A Big Girl Before? Here Is My Experience With Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Many People Have You Dated And How Old Are You by neutronay: 1:03am On Sep 08, 2017
19yrs.............checked 14 others just friends
Re: How Many People Have You Dated And How Old Are You by pu7pl3(m): 1:26am On Sep 08, 2017
HannahHitler:
I'm about 24 or so. I really don't keep track of my age.

both guys and girls should be about 35.

1 Like

Re: How Many People Have You Dated And How Old Are You by KingsleyBJ(m): 1:29am On Sep 08, 2017
Gbadegesin19:
O ye Yoruba demons, Igbo fine boys not leaving out our hard currency exchange tribe and others, comma confess.

How many ladies/guys have you dated and how old are you presently?

Lemme Start...
1. Cynthia Hope: Primary 5
2: Ayobami: SS1
3: Blessing: Post waec relationship.
4: Nifemi: Post waec relationship
5: Ada or joy, can't really remember her name, I think it's Ann: Post waec relationship
6: Timilehin: 2-3 days... 300l
7: Another blessing: Two days.. 300l
8: Bunmi: From 300l and ended after graduation.

Now I'm single....
21 years

Proud Yoruba boy.
my age mate and you have dated close to 10 girls while me never date anybody. Haaaa

1 Like

Re: How Many People Have You Dated And How Old Are You by KingsleyBJ(m): 1:30am On Sep 08, 2017
Proudlyblack:
None I'm 18
im 21. Can we date?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Moyo Lawal Puts Her Cleavage On Display In Raunchy Selfie / Guys Beware Of This Type Of Lady / Atleast I Have Sex For Iphone,not Noodles-slay Queen Boasts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.