Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,587 members, 7,881,988 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 01:16 PM

5 Tips To Increase Your Chances Of Surviving A Plane Crash - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / 5 Tips To Increase Your Chances Of Surviving A Plane Crash (22592 Views)

In A Plane At 30,000ft & Pilots Are Fighting Like This, What Will You Do?(Pic) / The Cost Of Fueling A Plane From Lagos To London / Kigali, Rwanda Has No Potholes On Its Tarred Roads After Surviving A War (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Tips To Increase Your Chances Of Surviving A Plane Crash by jericco1(m): 3:04pm On Sep 07, 2017
This thread is definitely nt meant 4 every one.
Re: 5 Tips To Increase Your Chances Of Surviving A Plane Crash by Nobody: 3:07pm On Sep 07, 2017
Mtcheeew
Re: 5 Tips To Increase Your Chances Of Surviving A Plane Crash by Diligentnigga(m): 3:12pm On Sep 07, 2017
WTF!!! came here to see how m gonna survive plane crash nd u writing dis sh*t here!!!!!

Mtchewww
Re: 5 Tips To Increase Your Chances Of Surviving A Plane Crash by iamjavadem(m): 3:14pm On Sep 07, 2017
Opinionated:
Plane crashes are usually a rare occurrence, but when it happens, the results can be fatal. Clearly, nobody prays for a plane crash. But the truth is you cannot rule it out as bad as this may sound. These tips shared by Jumia Travel, the leading online travel agency, will help increase your chances of surviving a plane crash.

Keep your shoes on during take-off and landing

Take-off and landing are the most important phases of a flight. There is nothing wrong in removing your shoes during flight, but putting your shoes back on before landing will prevent you from having to escape barefooted.

Consider the type of aircraft

Every type of aircraft is different. Even if you fly all the time, you are more than likely to fly on different types of aeroplanes and sitting in different seats each time you take to the sky. So, every time you get on a plane, take a minute or two to review the safety information card in the seatback pocket in front of your seat. By doing this, you will be familiar with the evacuation procedures.

Know how far you are from the nearest exit

Take a moment to locate the exit nearest to you keeping in mind that the closest exit may be located behind you.

Do not take anything with you

This is one of the biggest factors when it comes to safely evacuating during a plane emergency. Simply leave your luggage and exit the plane.

Do not take alcohol or medication that helps you relax

The fear of flying can cause a passenger to drink alcoholic beverages or take a prescription medication to ease the stress of air travel. This may not keep you in the right frame of mind in case anything happens because you may be tipsy or drowsy.

Source: http://www.opinions.ng/5-tips-increase-chances-surviving-plane-crash/

This is lame. The most important thing is to sit at the tail section of the plane not all these rubbish.
Re: 5 Tips To Increase Your Chances Of Surviving A Plane Crash by Chiefukofi: 3:16pm On Sep 07, 2017
how can ppl survive peace mass transit? it will benefit many here
Re: 5 Tips To Increase Your Chances Of Surviving A Plane Crash by beautydutch(f): 3:16pm On Sep 07, 2017
paiz:
No be person wey dey enter plane dey fear plane crash.
pls try and post how to survive ekene dili chukwu crash
ekene dili chukwu motors still dey exist?
Re: 5 Tips To Increase Your Chances Of Surviving A Plane Crash by beautydutch(f): 3:16pm On Sep 07, 2017
sharpshap:
Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha! When the show happen, all these ideas will disappear from your brain.
lol. e go disappear sharpshap
Re: 5 Tips To Increase Your Chances Of Surviving A Plane Crash by omonnakoda: 3:20pm On Sep 07, 2017
Opinionated:
Plane crashes are usually a rare occurrence, but when it happens, the results can be fatal. Clearly, nobody prays for a plane crash. But the truth is you cannot rule it out as bad as this may sound. These tips shared by Jumia Travel, the leading online travel agency, will help increase your chances of surviving a plane crash.

Take-off and landing are the most important phases of a flight. There is nothing wrong in removing your shoes during flight, but putting your shoes back on before landing will prevent you from having to escape barefooted.

Every type of aircraft is different. Even if you fly all the time, you are more than likely to fly on different types of aeroplanes and sitting in different seats each time you take to the sky. So, every time you get on a plane, take a minute or two to review the safety information card in the seatback pocket in front of your seat. By doing this, you will be familiar with the evacuation procedures.

Take a moment to locate the exit nearest to you keeping in mind that the closest exit may be located behind you.

This is one of the biggest factors when it comes to safely evacuating during a plane emergency. Simply leave your luggage and exit the plane.

The fear of flying can cause a passenger to drink alcoholic beverages or take a prescription medication to ease the stress of air travel. This may not keep you in the right frame of mind in case anything happens because you may be tipsy or drowsy.

Have you survived a plane crash?
Re: 5 Tips To Increase Your Chances Of Surviving A Plane Crash by einsteine(m): 3:23pm On Sep 07, 2017
OP, how many air crashes have you survived?

All this 2017 bloggers. You think it's articles like this that would make you Linda Ikeji.
Re: 5 Tips To Increase Your Chances Of Surviving A Plane Crash by sdan01: 3:26pm On Sep 07, 2017
holysainbj:
This OP sef
So u no see how to survive keke or okada, even molue or danfo accident write about? You dey fly go up..... angry boti
grin
holysainbj:
This OP sef
So u no see how to survive keke or okada, even molue or danfo accident write about? You dey fly go up..... angry boti
Re: 5 Tips To Increase Your Chances Of Surviving A Plane Crash by do4luv14(m): 3:33pm On Sep 07, 2017
Simplest way to survive is to get everybody onboard a parachute, in event of an impending crash, anybody who lobe his/her life should jump out before the plane crash, simple
Re: 5 Tips To Increase Your Chances Of Surviving A Plane Crash by Officialzoe: 3:46pm On Sep 07, 2017
paiz:
Looooool
Re: 5 Tips To Increase Your Chances Of Surviving A Plane Crash by Redhot111(m): 3:55pm On Sep 07, 2017
Three tips for surviving plane crash

1. With God all things are possible

2. Otumokpo wey fit make u disappear
3. Nothing more
Re: 5 Tips To Increase Your Chances Of Surviving A Plane Crash by mjameel(m): 4:05pm On Sep 07, 2017
......in addition sitting @ the rear increases your chances of survival.
Re: 5 Tips To Increase Your Chances Of Surviving A Plane Crash by agarawu23(m): 4:32pm On Sep 07, 2017
uzoclinton:
You can't increase your chances of surviving bro... when plane crash, everybody just GATS die....
I doubt if the op has travelled by air before. All the stated above is total crap. No chance of survival if a plane crash, only GOD can safe.
Re: 5 Tips To Increase Your Chances Of Surviving A Plane Crash by megama: 5:05pm On Sep 07, 2017
[quote author=Opinionated post=60220840]Plane crashes are usually a rare occurrence, but when it happens, the results can be fatal. Clearly, nobody prays for a plane crash. But the truth is you cannot rule it out as bad as this may sound. These tips shared by Jumia Travel, the leading online travel agency, will help increase your chances of surviving a plane crash.

Re: 5 Tips To Increase Your Chances Of Surviving A Plane Crash by megama: 5:07pm On Sep 07, 2017
[quote author=megama post=60228800][/quote] may God help us
Re: 5 Tips To Increase Your Chances Of Surviving A Plane Crash by amnesty7: 6:04pm On Sep 07, 2017
Pls post something sensible next time.
Re: 5 Tips To Increase Your Chances Of Surviving A Plane Crash by frankline461: 6:16pm On Sep 07, 2017
Noted...
you guys should watch out for the latest, most intriguing story on nairaland..... The Legacy by Frankline461, coming soon.... check the literature section for it
Re: 5 Tips To Increase Your Chances Of Surviving A Plane Crash by uvalued(m): 6:43pm On Sep 07, 2017
Teewhy2:
The main thing is to pray make e no happen, no matter what you do and where you sit , if e crash enter mud or sea, how the person go survive am .
We and our family members no go enter plane way go crash by GOD's grace.
and my family and i too.gods over nature
Re: 5 Tips To Increase Your Chances Of Surviving A Plane Crash by Nobody: 8:33pm On Sep 07, 2017
Can't fathom what the devil's reaction towards anyone thinking about using these so called survival tips will be like especially if he's the one initiating the crash. Who knows?
Re: 5 Tips To Increase Your Chances Of Surviving A Plane Crash by Emeka71(m): 8:44pm On Sep 07, 2017
Celcius:
...close to the exit? Why? In case we need to jump out or what?
Something similar.
Re: 5 Tips To Increase Your Chances Of Surviving A Plane Crash by PrinceJoeWan(m): 8:45pm On Sep 07, 2017
God 4bid op u must be banned for this,
My people who dey pray for air crash??
Re: 5 Tips To Increase Your Chances Of Surviving A Plane Crash by zicoraads: 11:17pm On Sep 07, 2017
LOL. Very funny. If that thing de come to land, even you go know say if e crash, wahala dey. All these tips na rubbish
Re: 5 Tips To Increase Your Chances Of Surviving A Plane Crash by captain89: 11:40pm On Sep 07, 2017
paiz:
...have never been in a plane before but when I want to board one, I have reserved my grand father kebe and agbada wear for the occasion..... it is the best parachute in the world
Re: 5 Tips To Increase Your Chances Of Surviving A Plane Crash by paiz: 11:57pm On Sep 07, 2017
captain89:
...have never been in a plane before but when I want to board one, I have reserved my grand father kebe and agbada wear for the occasion..... it is the best parachute in the world
bad guy, make you cut some material for me
Re: 5 Tips To Increase Your Chances Of Surviving A Plane Crash by tico1212(m): 9:07am On Sep 08, 2017
This reminds me of my youth service days... Told my dad that I will be going to katsina by air. He sat me down to lecture me. He said you hardly see survivors in plane crash ... But when Marco polo crashes you will def see survivors. So, it better you go by land. I just dey look am like... What is this one saying now...see mentality.

(1) (2) (Reply)

People Scoop Fuel As Truck, Four Vehicles Collide In Lagos / Nigerians In Singapore Urgent Help From You / Flood: Lagos Orders Residents Of Alagbole, Meiran, Kara, Others To Relocate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.