Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,519 members, 7,878,404 topics. Date: Tuesday, 02 July 2024 at 05:18 PM

I Beg Make Una Help Me Oh: - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / I Beg Make Una Help Me Oh: (656 Views)

Hehehe!! Better Don Land Una Doormot (pics Attached) / Abeg Make Una Help Me Judge This Matter / Abeg Make Una Help Me Confirm This One Ooooooo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Beg Make Una Help Me Oh: by masuelimen: 10:55pm On Feb 24, 2010
Hi guys,

I have just started reading the threads on Nairaland and they are very interesting, However since i live outside Niger I am totally confused about the different areas in Lagos

Please I need credible information on the different cities on the island. Sangotedo, Bogije etc, can some one please list them out for me and how much land goes for in those areas. I want to purchase 1 plot for construction in the near future. I want an affordable land in an upcoming area in the Island,

I am also considering a couple of cheap plots in the Ikorodu area for investment purposes. So infor on that area will be appreciated as well

Thanks in advance for your help!!!!

Una do well!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: I Beg Make Una Help Me Oh: by hbrednic: 3:16am On Feb 25, 2010
masuelimen:

Hi guys,

I have just started reading the threads on Nairaland and they are very interesting, However since i live outside Niger I am totally confused about the different areas in Lagos

Please I need credible information on the different cities on the island. Sangotedo, Bogije etc, can some one please list them out for me and how much land goes for in those areas. I want to purchase 1 plot for construction in the near future. I want an affordable land in an upcoming area in the Island,

I am also considering a couple of cheap plots in the Ikorodu area for investment purposes. So infor on that area will be appreciated as well[/b]Thanks in advance for your help!!!!

Una do well!!!!!!!!!!!!
ol boy i hope no be recent military coup pursue you comot from niger,now you wan buy land for islandĀ  grin grin ;
send a mail or call[b] lawyer
our moderator here on phone,he will be able to help you out.
as for ikorodu land,check out the guy with username[b] BAC,[/b]guess you will get a good bagain from him.
Re: I Beg Make Una Help Me Oh: by X2X(m): 8:16am On Feb 25, 2010
@ hbred
OP asked for list of sub-urbs in the island/lekki axis and rough estimates of prices. I think such info would be of value to others so would encourage those who have such info to come and share it right here on this thread, rather than via email, so that all can benefit. Or do you suggest that each and every person who is interested starts emailing the persons you mentioned? I dont think that is efficient.

Thanks.
Re: I Beg Make Una Help Me Oh: by bamidele6: 8:26am On Feb 25, 2010
off ebute beach road igbogbo, the family name of this family is called OLU ODO FAMILY. the recent cost of land is 1.5, they have a lawyer, and the land is free from government acquistion and majority of people there are also abroad base infact, the is a good place to acquired. in respect of ajah the land there are very costly but let me make more reseach on the island (ARCHIT. FESTUS AYODEJI BAMIDELE FROM IKORODU)
Re: I Beg Make Una Help Me Oh: by masuelimen: 3:26pm On Feb 25, 2010
Thanks but what area is the land? I mean what is the name of the city? Is it close to the village?
Re: I Beg Make Una Help Me Oh: by hbrednic: 3:53pm On Feb 25, 2010
X-2-X:

@ hbred
OP asked for list of sub-urbs in the island/lekki axis and rough estimates of prices. I[b] think such info would be of value to others so would encourage those who have such info to come and share it right here on this thread, rather than via email, [/b] so that all can benefit. Or do you suggest that each and every person who is interested starts emailing the persons you mentioned? I dont think that is efficient.

Thanks.
u're right,
Re: I Beg Make Una Help Me Oh: by bamidele6: 9:33pm On Feb 25, 2010
the area is igbogbo ebute road road is just 10minite drive from the town to ketu. the area has the present of port authority which dangote is using for the production of spagattey. the family land share boundary with OBASANJO LAND( FORMAL PRESIDENT OF NIGERIA,) THE AREA HAS THE PRESENT OF THE MOST FAMOUS GUEST CALLED HARMONY CASTTLE WHICH IS THE BEST IN IKORODU. IT IS ADJACENT TO SHOLABO ESTATE. THE AREA IS PRIME AREA IN IKORODU, BIG MAN RESIDE, BECAUSE OF THE LEVEL OF SECURITY AND OTHER REASON. WHEN COMING FROM LAGOS ON THE LAST BRIDGE BEFORE THE TRIFFIC LIGHT YOU THE WAY TO THE AREA. YOU THE ROAD ARE TIDE ROAD NOT THE PECULAR PLOT.IT IS NOT VILLAGE BUT ADEVELOPED AREA
Re: I Beg Make Una Help Me Oh: by masuelimen: 10:49pm On Feb 25, 2010
Okay, so the land is in Ikorodu, I don't want to spend that kind of money in Ikorodu for now. I only want to purchase there for investment purposes. I want to buy on the Island. Can you give me information on the suburbs in the Island like Sangotedo, Ibeju, Bogije, etc, places that are still affordable, like under 2 million. Thanks,

(1) (Reply)

129 Plot Of Land @ Uke, (abuja - Keffi Road) N18 Million Only. / . / The Cheapest Four Units Of 3bedrooms For Sale In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.