Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,184,855 members, 7,924,747 topics. Date: Sunday, 18 August 2024 at 08:28 PM

Akpororo Reacts To Yung6ix's DJ's Accusations About His Wife, Sex & Abortions - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Akpororo Reacts To Yung6ix's DJ's Accusations About His Wife, Sex & Abortions (48261 Views)

Akpororo Finally Addresses The Nasty Comment Made By Yung6ix's DJ About His Wife / "PD Had Sex With Akpororo's Wife, Impregnated Her 5 Times, Aborted" Yung6ix's DJ / Yung6ix Slams Akpororo For Shading Him For Spending N3.9m On Drinks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akpororo Reacts To Yung6ix's DJ's Accusations About His Wife, Sex & Abortions by MissingBudget: 10:31am On Sep 08, 2017
Ehiscotch:
Akpororo knows better than to engage a bunch of miscreants in verbatim. They would just cook up one stupid story and dish out to the media.

Engage them in verbatim? Oh my God! grin grin
Re: Akpororo Reacts To Yung6ix's DJ's Accusations About His Wife, Sex & Abortions by chudez0147(m): 10:37am On Sep 08, 2017
adisabarber:

Never marry a bad girl. Her past might come back to haunt her and cause you emotional stress. Forget all that it's in the past story. A former bad girl should also look for a former bad boy to marry.
Bro send me your account number. You too much.

1 Like

Re: Akpororo Reacts To Yung6ix's DJ's Accusations About His Wife, Sex & Abortions by eluquenson(m): 10:40am On Sep 08, 2017
refreshrate:

Think bigger bro.

He has an endorsement to maintain
Wetin yung6 together with him DJ get?
I believe you should be able to comprehend my statement, you can see it clearly the intent is different from your statement. I am not concerned about financial nor endorsement, my statement is clearly about what transpired between them.

1 Like

Re: Akpororo Reacts To Yung6ix's DJ's Accusations About His Wife, Sex & Abortions by grafitti(m): 10:41am On Sep 08, 2017
HumanistMike:
The comedian knows he stands no chance in court.

In a counter suit, he'll have to prove in court yung6 has no hits which means, he'll have to define what a "hit" is. At that point, his defence will be "oh, I was just joking".

So he knows if he sues yung6's DJ and dude has difficulties proving his wife used to be a cheerful giver, the DJ will be quick to say "oh, I was just joking o. It's all entertainment" and that will be the end.

I'm glad the DJ gave akpororo a taste of the ills of his art. You can't cause someone emotional pain just to further your career. Don't try to fall people so you can use them as a ladder!

For those that feel the DJ went too far, I'll say this:
IN AN ALTERCATION, THE MOMENT YOU PUT HANDS ON A PERSON, ALL GLOVES ARE OFF. AT THAT POINT, YOU LOSE THE RIGHT TO NEGOTIATE A RETALIATION. IT WONT BE A CASE OF "I DIDNT HIT YOU HARD" OR "I HIT YOU IN SUCH N SUCH PLACE SO YOU GOTTA HIT ME IN THE SAME SPOT" NO! JUST BRACE YOURSELF FOR WHATEVER RETALIATION YOU GET.

Be smart yall!

That's their stock in trade. Most of them (comedians) are glass-jawed. They are quick to throw d punch (via disguised insults) but cry blue murder when they come across a pound-for-pound fighter. All in d guise of making dr career 'blow' , they don't mind libeling/slandering anyone, but when d person retaliates they suddenly begin to play d victim. Ala seyi law/Kemi olunloyo, AY etc.

3 Likes

Re: Akpororo Reacts To Yung6ix's DJ's Accusations About His Wife, Sex & Abortions by beautiful232(f): 10:43am On Sep 08, 2017
Aden777:
Beautiful232 'no need' to comment on this.

lol, this one pass me nau
Re: Akpororo Reacts To Yung6ix's DJ's Accusations About His Wife, Sex & Abortions by refreshrate: 10:52am On Sep 08, 2017
eluquenson:
I believe you should be able to comprehend my statement, you can see it clearly the intent is different from your statement. I am not concerned about financial nor endorsement, my statement is clearly about what transpired between them.

Everybody trying to sound smart...let's wait till next week Thursday maybe by then you'll understand what you think you understand but really don't.
Re: Akpororo Reacts To Yung6ix's DJ's Accusations About His Wife, Sex & Abortions by Nobody: 11:05am On Sep 08, 2017
SolexxBarry:
I still stand with akpos jare,3.9milla should av bought him a good hit track,yungsix hasn't made any outstanding song lately

Lately where? He never release any outstanding song once
Re: Akpororo Reacts To Yung6ix's DJ's Accusations About His Wife, Sex & Abortions by Daeylar(f): 11:14am On Sep 08, 2017
maasoap:

Not if he was sued by the wife herself. You can't assassinate someone's character in such manner to the extent that you claimed that you have nude pics and just turn 180° to tell the trial judge you were joking.
Even if Igbos are fond of calling Nigeria a zoo, it doesn't reach that level.

That's the only thing I don't support, he should have dragged the person who made the joke and kept his wife out of it.
Re: Akpororo Reacts To Yung6ix's DJ's Accusations About His Wife, Sex & Abortions by paradigmshift(m): 11:17am On Sep 08, 2017
refreshrate:

How many years now has he been in the industry this yung6 fellow?

Forget that thing about that song with korede bello or whoever. If he had one hit including this one you mentioned...you wouldn't have to mention it even to the extent of using korede to leverage it.

Yung6 never blow he's misbehaving upandan. Are you sure you'll be able to support his behavior if by any chance he blows?

lmao u have no points bro.
who d fuk is korede that am using him to leverage d song ? he featured him in his latest song that all n wat d heck re u saying. what's the meaning of hit song Mr hit maker ? it's obvious u ain't a lover of good music that's why you don't like yung6ix. how many rappers has made it in 9jeria industry lol? as good as mode9, d country frustrated him n dt y u see all d rappers switching to crap sound . yung6ix has done well, play his mixtapes n album, appreciate n support good music . yung6ix dn blow n mind you, yung6ix is Richer than akpororo by far lol.

2 Likes

Re: Akpororo Reacts To Yung6ix's DJ's Accusations About His Wife, Sex & Abortions by Nobody: 11:19am On Sep 08, 2017
refreshrate:

Think bigger bro.

He has an endorsement to maintain
Wetin yung6 together with him DJ get?

Even bisco light self them nor get.
Re: Akpororo Reacts To Yung6ix's DJ's Accusations About His Wife, Sex & Abortions by ayaside(m): 11:19am On Sep 08, 2017
adisabarber:

Never marry a bad girl. Her past might come back to haunt her and cause you emotional stress. Forget all that it's in the past story. A former bad girl should also look for a former bad boy to marry.

I know of a girl who was a "bad girl"..Committed abortion twice for same dude.Done some other stuffs and she is married to a dude who is a gentle as a dove.Dude knows about her past and doesn't care.

1 Like

Re: Akpororo Reacts To Yung6ix's DJ's Accusations About His Wife, Sex & Abortions by Taiwo20(m): 11:21am On Sep 08, 2017
eVERYBODY HAS A PAST.....THATS WHY i dont publicize anything about myself.....
the internet is so...effed up
Re: Akpororo Reacts To Yung6ix's DJ's Accusations About His Wife, Sex & Abortions by michyG(m): 11:21am On Sep 08, 2017
His reaction says it all....he couldn't Even open his big mouth to talk
Re: Akpororo Reacts To Yung6ix's DJ's Accusations About His Wife, Sex & Abortions by Nobody: 11:22am On Sep 08, 2017
chudez0147:

Bro send me your account number. You too much.

This guy, I sure say you dey date one ashawo right now nai make this post burst your brain.
Re: Akpororo Reacts To Yung6ix's DJ's Accusations About His Wife, Sex & Abortions by Edoi(m): 11:53am On Sep 08, 2017
There couldn't have been a better respond,Akpororo just shows some level of maturity and I respect him for that.
Re: Akpororo Reacts To Yung6ix's DJ's Accusations About His Wife, Sex & Abortions by OHIsIManuEL(m): 11:56am On Sep 08, 2017
Dahmayor:

How do you mean? what about "No favours"
That song dope die but since it's not "pon pon" sound and its trap music, Nigerians will not like it

1 Like

Re: Akpororo Reacts To Yung6ix's DJ's Accusations About His Wife, Sex & Abortions by einsteine(m): 12:03pm On Sep 08, 2017
No, Germany is not yet developed. They are awaiting IPOB to come and do the usual development.

GetItRight122:
How Long it take to become a German citizen if married to a German citizen? I need expets in the house? Is Germany a developed country?
Re: Akpororo Reacts To Yung6ix's DJ's Accusations About His Wife, Sex & Abortions by GreatEvilBeast(m): 12:09pm On Sep 08, 2017
HumanistMike:

Show some class kid. Think!

You may now get lost! You are of no use to me.
lol dont be sad yet.
From your signature its obvious you have deep self esteem issues.
Enroll into any law school in Nigeria, graduate then come back and read the ignorant nonsense you posted on Nairaland. undecided
Re: Akpororo Reacts To Yung6ix's DJ's Accusations About His Wife, Sex & Abortions by chopping(m): 12:10pm On Sep 08, 2017
Na the DJ Timmy be the mumu!!! whose wife dem nevef Bleep before! shey na virgin the idiot marry i don forget say weed smokers like the dj cant have wives...The man hos doing his job an you said someone has bleeped his wife and so!! shey that one bring money enter your account #radarada
Re: Akpororo Reacts To Yung6ix's DJ's Accusations About His Wife, Sex & Abortions by OHIsIManuEL(m): 12:17pm On Sep 08, 2017
SolexxBarry:
I still stand with akpos jare,3.9milla should av bought him a good hit track,yungsix hasn't made any outstanding song lately
Their beef is none of my business, but your last statement is not true bro, outstanding song - yes, pon pon song - no
Respek on my name,
Let me know ft davido,
Loving you ft korede bello
No favors ft dice ailes,
C'mon bruh!
He makes good music

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Akpororo Reacts To Yung6ix's DJ's Accusations About His Wife, Sex & Abortions by Owolowo50: 12:19pm On Sep 08, 2017
All this artistes sef. Wetin concern us and her past, if you self want marry na olosho you go put for house last last.
Re: Akpororo Reacts To Yung6ix's DJ's Accusations About His Wife, Sex & Abortions by refreshrate: 12:21pm On Sep 08, 2017
paradigmshift:

lmao u have no points bro.
who d fuk is korede that am using him to leverage d song ? he featured him in his latest song that all n wat d heck re u saying. what's the meaning of hit song Mr hit maker ? it's obvious u ain't a lover of good music that's why you don't like yung6ix. how many rappers has made it in 9jeria industry lol? as good as mode9, d country frustrated him n dt y u see all d rappers switching to crap sound . yung6ix has done well, play his mixtapes n album, appreciate n support good music . yung6ix dn blow n mind you, yung6ix is Richer than akpororo by far lol.

You're getting unnecessarily emotional.
Na you mention Korede at first,now it's who the Bleep is korede? Or did I bring the name out of the blues? No

That's one...

Two, all these people you've mentioned mode9 and Co. Dude if I carry bucket of water from ketu to go and pour inside elegushi beach would you commend me that I have worked?

In this same country they didn't make it...others have, yes or no? Let's hear from you then what then do we use as parameter to measure the success of good musicians?

You can stay behind your keyboard and tell me I don't know good music...no problem I will still say it. Yung6 no get hit. Yung6 no get endorsement ...yung6 ain't squat if you like try to portray him as bill gates he is nothing!

Stop deceiving yourself that you understand the parameters for measuring anything. If the country does not favor the so called rappers sorry...you don't see Starbucks opening coffee shops in the tropics...or ice cream joints in temperate regions.

If their rap is so good how come they're not making it in the international scene? What you term crap sounds I'm seeing collaboration with international artists with the so called crap music artistes why yung6 dem with their mix tape and broken blender not been able to make it overseas where their music is supposed to make sense?

Bros take it, home and away those guys ain't jack shiit!
If it was before you can claim anything. Now in this digital era where your music can penetrate any market without restrictions you're still trying to justify what?

Biko make we hear word. Good music is good music & there's no way that kain yung6 can produce it, that guy Na classic failure to launch!
Re: Akpororo Reacts To Yung6ix's DJ's Accusations About His Wife, Sex & Abortions by refreshrate: 12:22pm On Sep 08, 2017
OHIsIManuEL:

Their beef is none of my business, but your last statement is not true bro, outstanding song - yes, pon pon song - no
Respek on my name,
Let me know ft davido,
Loving you ft korede bello
No favors ft dice ailes,
C'mon bruh!
He makes good music

Him don blow?
Re: Akpororo Reacts To Yung6ix's DJ's Accusations About His Wife, Sex & Abortions by OHIsIManuEL(m): 12:24pm On Sep 08, 2017
refreshrate:

Him don blow?
Yes, if not he won't be making headlines, He never blow and you know am?
Re: Akpororo Reacts To Yung6ix's DJ's Accusations About His Wife, Sex & Abortions by OHIsIManuEL(m): 12:26pm On Sep 08, 2017
refreshrate:

You're getting unnecessarily emotional.
Na you mention Korede at first,now it's who the Bleep is korede? Or did I bring the name out of the blues? No

That's one...

Two, all these people you've mentioned mode9 and Co. Dude if I carry bucket of water from ketu to go and pour inside elegushi beach would you commend me that I have worked?

In this same country they didn't make it...others have, yes or no? Let's hear from you then what then do we use as parameter to measure the success of good musicians?

You can stay behind your keyboard and tell me I don't know good music...no problem I will still say it. Yung6 no get hit. Yung6 no get endorsement ...yung6 ain't squat if you like try to portray him as bill gates he is nothing!

Stop deceiving yourself that you understand the parameters for measuring anything. If the country does not favor the so called rappers sorry...you don't see Starbucks opening coffee shops in the tropics...or ice cream joints in temperate regions.

If their rap is so good how come they're not making it in the international scene? What you term crap sounds I'm seeing collaboration with international artists with the so called crap music artistes why yung6 dem with their mix tape and broken blender not been able to make it overseas where their music is supposed to make sense?

Bros take it, home and away those guys ain't jack shiit!
If it was before you can claim anything. Now in this digital era where your music can penetrate any market without restrictions you're still trying to justify what?

Biko make we hear word. Good music is good music & there's no way that kain yung6 can produce it, that guy Na classic failure to launch!
Too personal, what did yung6ix do to you
About endorsement, it's not for everyone,
Lil wayne sef no get endorsement
International recognition will come, rome was not built in a day, 9ja hiphop is going somewhere
Re: Akpororo Reacts To Yung6ix's DJ's Accusations About His Wife, Sex & Abortions by refreshrate: 12:35pm On Sep 08, 2017
OHIsIManuEL:

Yes, if not he won't be making headlines,
He never blow and you know am?

On what basis do we know him oga?

A) producing hit tracks

Or

B) Juvenile misbehavior upandan
Re: Akpororo Reacts To Yung6ix's DJ's Accusations About His Wife, Sex & Abortions by refreshrate: 12:46pm On Sep 08, 2017
OHIsIManuEL:

Too personal, what did yung6ix do to you
About endorsement, it's not for everyone,
Lil wayne sef no get endorsement
International recognition will come, rome was not built in a day, 9ja hiphop is going somewhere

Don't get it twisted bro. It's not only the endorsement. I notice you didn't mention all other parameters for bring a successful artiste when you brought Lil Wayne into the equation. Wehdone sah

Pls note I have absolutely nothing against people working on their craft...it's stupid imbecilic behavior I have issues with.

Someone throws bants about his struggling to launch career, did he have to bring his wife into it? Was it his wife that attacked him?
Re: Akpororo Reacts To Yung6ix's DJ's Accusations About His Wife, Sex & Abortions by lookingfly: 12:46pm On Sep 08, 2017
Women and their dirty dark secrets..... They can never be trusted.
Re: Akpororo Reacts To Yung6ix's DJ's Accusations About His Wife, Sex & Abortions by AkupeMBANO(f): 1:08pm On Sep 08, 2017
SolexxBarry:
always standing with your K leg.

6 is balling hard bro.
Re: Akpororo Reacts To Yung6ix's DJ's Accusations About His Wife, Sex & Abortions by osuofia2(m): 1:47pm On Sep 08, 2017
Ancientboy:
apkororo right now be like......
Now now you don use oau sug VP as meme
Re: Akpororo Reacts To Yung6ix's DJ's Accusations About His Wife, Sex & Abortions by adakoleagbenu: 1:48pm On Sep 08, 2017
HumanistMike:
The comedian knows he stands no chance in court.

In a counter suit, he'll have to prove in court yung6 has no hits which means, he'll have to define what a "hit" is. At that point, his defence will be "oh, I was just joking".

So he knows if he sues yung6's DJ and dude has difficulties proving his wife used to be a cheerful giver, the DJ will be quick to say "oh, I was just joking o. It's all entertainment" and that will be the end.

I'm glad the DJ gave akpororo a taste of the ills of his art. You can't cause someone emotional pain just to further your career. Don't try to fall people so you can use them as ladders!

For those that feel the DJ went too far, I'll say this:
IN AN ALTERCATION, THE MOMENT YOU PUT HANDS ON A PERSON, ALL GLOVES ARE OFF. AT THAT POINT, YOU LOSE THE RIGHT TO NEGOTIATE A RETALIATION. IT WONT BE A CASE OF "I DIDNT HIT YOU HARD" OR "I HIT YOU IN SUCH N SUCH PLACE SO YOU GOTTA HIT ME IN THE SAME SPOT" NO! JUST BRACE YOURSELF FOR WHATEVER RETALIATION YOU GET.

Be smart yall!

.u must be a Ph.D holder. This is so on point. Many comedians like him drag other celebrities thru d mud, ordinary Nigerians too. all in d name of being funny. dis is a taste of his own medicine.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Policeman Threathens To Shoot African China (Pics, Video) / Brixton Academy Stampede: Rebecca Ikumelo Dies, 2 Others In Critical Condition / Stefflon Don Refuses To Let Go Her 1 Penny Change From A Cashier

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.