Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,141 members, 7,890,850 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 09:53 PM

Would You Marry this Man for a Million Dollars? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Would You Marry this Man for a Million Dollars? (7003 Views)

VIO Official Attacks Man For Taking Pic Of Him Fighting Road User / Woman Beats Man For Harassing Her Husband (photo) / Would You Marry A Man Or Woman With Tattoos? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Would You Marry this Man for a Million Dollars? by Nobody: 5:08am On Dec 19, 2005
hey people
I was just wondering if this man proposed to u for a million dollars would u accept?

ma thinks he's cute

Re: Would You Marry this Man for a Million Dollars? by Nobody: 5:27am On Dec 19, 2005
ill take the money n the ring n run
Re: Would You Marry this Man for a Million Dollars? by hotangel2(f): 5:28am On Dec 19, 2005
Ohh yes i will. No sex in the marriage tho. I can manage kissing him on the wedding day. NO FRENCH KISS!
Re: Would You Marry this Man for a Million Dollars? by Nobody: 5:30am On Dec 19, 2005
@KC
maybe u will have a second thot if u come to realise u will be gettin more than that in a month if u marry the cute guy cheesy

@hawtie
U really a funny sweetheart
Re: Would You Marry this Man for a Million Dollars? by snazzydawn(f): 8:06am On Dec 19, 2005
Me,I will marry him and kill him on de wedding night. grin
Re: Would You Marry this Man for a Million Dollars? by sweetnini(f): 11:25am On Dec 19, 2005
u guys are funny o

well i wont marry to hell with the money
Re: Would You Marry this Man for a Million Dollars? by Seun(m): 12:10pm On Dec 19, 2005
1 million dollars? That is like adding 10 years to my life as a businessman. Hmm .. I think I'm falling in love already, so why don't you send my [i]husband [/i]to me this afternoon and let me marry him as soon as possible? grin

1 Like

Re: Would You Marry this Man for a Million Dollars? by sweetnini(f): 12:19pm On Dec 19, 2005
Seun:

1 million dollars? That is like adding 10 years to my life as a businessman. Hmm .. I think I'm falling in love already, so why don't you send my [i]husband [/i]to me this afternoon and let me marry him as soon as possible? grin

very funny
Re: Would You Marry this Man for a Million Dollars? by hotangel2(f): 12:34pm On Dec 19, 2005
Mr. Admin is funny!
Re: Would You Marry this Man for a Million Dollars? by Seun(m): 12:35pm On Dec 19, 2005
You know, he's looks quite cute. I love the way his glasses are delicately balanced on his nose like diamonds on a rock. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Would You Marry this Man for a Million Dollars? by sweetnini(f): 12:36pm On Dec 19, 2005
seun is in love smiley
Re: Would You Marry this Man for a Million Dollars? by hotangel2(f): 12:36pm On Dec 19, 2005
Ohh lord have mercy! Diamonds?
Re: Would You Marry this Man for a Million Dollars? by Seun(m): 12:52pm On Dec 19, 2005
Precious diamonds!
Re: Would You Marry this Man for a Million Dollars? by hotangel2(f): 12:59pm On Dec 19, 2005
You know u'd have to be gay to marry him right? undecided
Re: Would You Marry this Man for a Million Dollars? by obum(f): 1:29pm On Dec 19, 2005
Is he a human being or one of the families of the monkeys,cosw to me he doesnt really look human to me.But i wont 1 million dollar my foot. Your parents will chase u away if u bring dat kind of person.INFACT DEY WILL DISOWN U .
Re: Would You Marry this Man for a Million Dollars? by layi(m): 4:03pm On Dec 19, 2005
I hope there's nothing more to it than "marry"?

I'll marry him for half the price. I dont hav to be gay for i'll divorce him after 1 hr.
Re: Would You Marry this Man for a Million Dollars? by Seun(m): 4:42pm On Dec 19, 2005
A one million dollar monkey!
Re: Would You Marry this Man for a Million Dollars? by DEKING3(m): 4:48pm On Dec 19, 2005
Well, that depends on the strings attached.

1st thing 1st. I'll not only see the money before the wedding, I'll touch it, feel it, kiss it and have some of it to be very sure. cheesy grin cheesy.
Re: Would You Marry this Man for a Million Dollars? by queen2(f): 5:00pm On Dec 19, 2005
I cannot marry him, infact his I million dollar my foot shocked
Re: Would You Marry this Man for a Million Dollars? by ozi(f): 5:12pm On Dec 19, 2005
no way.

money can't buy me love.
Re: Would You Marry this Man for a Million Dollars? by layi(m): 5:17pm On Dec 19, 2005
Its Can u "marry" not Can u "love"?

People marry for diff reasons, remember.
Re: Would You Marry this Man for a Million Dollars? by DEKING3(m): 5:20pm On Dec 19, 2005
Point! Layi.
Re: Would You Marry this Man for a Million Dollars? by ozi(f): 5:43pm On Dec 19, 2005
layi, my answer was obviously pointing to the fact that i can only marry for love!!!

so i can not marry him, if i dont love him!!!!

its that simple.
Re: Would You Marry this Man for a Million Dollars? by layi(m): 5:52pm On Dec 19, 2005
Dont expect us to assume.

Your post substituted marry for love.
Re: Would You Marry this Man for a Million Dollars? by ozi(f): 5:57pm On Dec 19, 2005
no stress layi, i was assuming people would be as analytical as me, and think out of the box.
Re: Would You Marry this Man for a Million Dollars? by DEKING3(m): 6:08pm On Dec 19, 2005
Now this one is ENGLISH
Re: Would You Marry this Man for a Million Dollars? by ozi(f): 6:12pm On Dec 19, 2005
i knew u'd laugh.

but i used that phase whenever i go for job interviews.
Re: Would You Marry this Man for a Million Dollars? by Outkast(f): 7:20pm On Dec 19, 2005
because wetin.. i chop witch. lai lai.Kai.
you guys are funny. Maybe If am high,druk or both but because of money.
lol u guys make me laugh
Re: Would You Marry this Man for a Million Dollars? by IAH(f): 7:22pm On Dec 19, 2005
Infact, I would be the first to propose. tongue He's so $$$some!!!
Re: Would You Marry this Man for a Million Dollars? by c0dec(m): 7:29pm On Dec 19, 2005
QUEENZY, na your brother be that?

so he's ready to pay 1m for a woman? that's bad. tell him to step his game up. cool
Re: Would You Marry this Man for a Million Dollars? by Bibi(m): 7:39pm On Dec 19, 2005
QUEENZY : she looks like a woman to me. She's ready to pay a million for a man.

If you dont catch the joke, men aint monkeys, if you think so, so are some women.

It would be better to title " who will marry a monkey for 1 million"
Re: Would You Marry this Man for a Million Dollars? by CHIMUMMY(f): 8:07pm On Dec 19, 2005
I wont marry a monkey for all the money in the world. Cos i wont love him n wont marry who i wont love.

Funny though. I love da joke.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Happy New 2010 To All Nairalanders / Greenair Logistics, Procurement And Shipping Agent. / Wonderful Photoshopped Pictures By Jay-mikee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.