Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,157 members, 7,890,920 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 01:04 AM

Would You Marry this Man for a Million Dollars? - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Would You Marry this Man for a Million Dollars? (7004 Views)

VIO Official Attacks Man For Taking Pic Of Him Fighting Road User / Woman Beats Man For Harassing Her Husband (photo) / Would You Marry A Man Or Woman With Tattoos? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Would You Marry this Man for a Million Dollars? by Seun(m): 8:19pm On Dec 19, 2005
What's there not to love? He looks $$$$o adorable and sweet! kiss
Re: Would You Marry this Man for a Million Dollars? by hotangel2(f): 10:58pm On Dec 19, 2005
When is the wedding date? I went shopping for gown yesterday. smiley
Re: Would You Marry this Man for a Million Dollars? by IAH(f): 11:03pm On Dec 19, 2005
Sorry, you are late. I'm already at the altar with him. That's where I'm posting from.
Re: Would You Marry this Man for a Million Dollars? by seyefar(m): 11:05pm On Dec 19, 2005
that guy na atutupoyoyo grade 1
Re: Would You Marry this Man for a Million Dollars? by hotangel2(f): 11:11pm On Dec 19, 2005
IAH:

Sorry, you are late. I'm already at the altar with him. That's where I'm posting from.

Don't u mess with me! He's mine!!!!!!! angry angry angry angry
Re: Would You Marry this Man for a Million Dollars? by IAH(f): 11:12pm On Dec 19, 2005
Of course he yours...after I've collected the $$$$$. grin grin
Re: Would You Marry this Man for a Million Dollars? by hotangel2(f): 11:13pm On Dec 19, 2005
hehaheahaha.. Smart-ass. U can have him now. I dont need him anymore. cheesy
Re: Would You Marry this Man for a Million Dollars? by seyefar(m): 11:17pm On Dec 19, 2005
see wetın money fıt cause.
Re: Would You Marry this Man for a Million Dollars? by Oracle(m): 11:23pm On Dec 19, 2005
na true oh
who in heaven, earth and even under the earth
would want to marry this one
Re: Would You Marry this Man for a Million Dollars? by larger20(m): 3:38am On Dec 20, 2005
Now everyone will say this guy is a very stupid man but ok how about this?

You were convicted of murder and you have two options..either life imprisonment or You sleep with this man everyday for 10years...

Which one would u take? grin grin grin grin grin[
Re: Would You Marry this Man for a Million Dollars? by ocho(f): 3:43am On Dec 20, 2005
a million dollars? queenzy girl, you don't even have to ask cheesy cheesy
just show me the money and the wedding is on! grin
Re: Would You Marry this Man for a Million Dollars? by Bibi(m): 4:08am On Dec 20, 2005
Looks like the ladies would marry a monkey for a million dollars than an ugly man.   What a twisted world...

ocho:

a million dollars? queenzy girl, you don't even have to ask cheesy cheesy
just show me the Monkey and the wedding is on! grin
Re: Would You Marry this Man for a Million Dollars? by hotangel2(f): 4:08am On Dec 20, 2005
cheesy
Re: Would You Marry this Man for a Million Dollars? by damygurl(f): 6:40am On Dec 20, 2005
larger_20:

Now everyone will say this guy is a very stupid man but ok how about this?

You were convicted of murder and you have two options..either life imprisonment or You sleep with this man everyday for 10years...

Which one would u take? grin grin grin grin grin[

i'm taking d man all i gotta do is tell him i luv kinky sex so i gotta blindfold him everytime and replace d real me with a doll hide it and look satisfied when i remove d blindfold and lie sometimes dat it's d time of d month. Everyday is overrated evn him aint got d stamina for it !!i will also take long vacations alone so we not gon see eachother dat much!!
Re: Would You Marry this Man for a Million Dollars? by asanga(m): 8:32am On Dec 20, 2005
I will marry him if I were female, and sell him to the zoo 4 keeps.
Re: Would You Marry this Man for a Million Dollars? by hotangel2(f): 8:36am On Dec 20, 2005
Damy.... awwww... Asshole! Your idea is one of the best tho. hehehahehaha.. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Would You Marry this Man for a Million Dollars? by larger20(m): 2:03pm On Dec 20, 2005
This is obviously computer stuff..it is not real...people..but lets continue with the joke just incase an ape comes to us in the future for marriage
Re: Would You Marry this Man for a Million Dollars? by Rolly: 2:28pm On Dec 20, 2005
marry that that (sputtering) thing?!! shocked

never in a million years!!! angry
Re: Would You Marry this Man for a Million Dollars? by layi(m): 2:42pm On Dec 20, 2005
larger_20:

This is obviously computer stuff..it is not real...people..but lets continue with the joke just incase an ape comes to us in the future for marriage

If that happens. Check urself. u've probably become an ape as well.
Re: Would You Marry this Man for a Million Dollars? by whiteshark(m): 2:53pm On Dec 20, 2005
well, I am not a girl so I nor fit answer this question.
Re: Would You Marry this Man for a Million Dollars? by larger20(m): 6:42pm On Dec 20, 2005
layi:

If that happens. Check yourself. u've probably become an ape as well.

U dont know the actual aliens look like...hey might be apes and they will rape you a.s.s cheesy cheesy
Re: Would You Marry this Man for a Million Dollars? by ocho(f): 8:11pm On Dec 20, 2005
Bibi:

Looks like the ladies would marry a monkey for a million dollars than an ugly man.   What a twisted world...

ooooh pleaseeeeee!!!!
Re: Would You Marry this Man for a Million Dollars? by Nobody: 8:39pm On Dec 20, 2005
@Codec,
If u see my brother u will be the first to propose to him sweetheart
Re: Would You Marry this Man for a Million Dollars? by damygurl(f): 10:19pm On Dec 20, 2005
lets not lie to ourself! all these peeps saying no will be the one to say yes. wake up people we are talking a million dollarz not naira. if it was in naira i'm gon bang his head he's not gon know left from right but well i might be willing to change afew things for a million dollarz. after 10yrz i'm just gon get plastic surgery so nobody will recognise me and move to nigeria and live happily ever after!
Re: Would You Marry this Man for a Million Dollars? by DEKING3(m): 9:52am On Dec 21, 2005
Imagine what money can do

No wonder it is said to be the root of all evil. shocked
Re: Would You Marry this Man for a Million Dollars? by larger20(m): 10:47am On Dec 21, 2005
DE-KING:

Imagine what money can do

No wonder it is said to be the root of all evil. shocked

De-King..what has the man done do be called evil? lol kinda funny....Leave the poor guy alone....
Re: Would You Marry this Man for a Million Dollars? by ozi(f): 10:56am On Dec 21, 2005
in fact u guys should leave the man in the picture alone.

he will make the perfect husband.

because of his looks no other woman will mant to sleep with him, so you can be assured that he will never cheat on his wife!!! grin angry
Re: Would You Marry this Man for a Million Dollars? by sweetnini(f): 11:32am On Dec 21, 2005
if he increases the money to 2 million USD then i'm in or else forget it
Re: Would You Marry this Man for a Million Dollars? by ozi(f): 11:54am On Dec 21, 2005
sweetnini, what of 1.9 million USD?
Re: Would You Marry this Man for a Million Dollars? by sweetnini(f): 12:00pm On Dec 21, 2005
uhmmmmmmmmm
thats ok
all the girls here that are talking bout my guy better stop o
after i've taken wat is mine then u can have the rest(monkey) i dont think i'll use it again
Re: Would You Marry this Man for a Million Dollars? by larger20(m): 12:38pm On Dec 21, 2005
This is why osuofia said it all in his new albulm....When my money finish.
Re: Would You Marry this Man for a Million Dollars? by DEKING3(m): 4:49pm On Dec 21, 2005
@ larger_20: man, I wasn't referring to the man but the ladies in the house fighting over his $s. cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Happy New 2010 To All Nairalanders / Greenair Logistics, Procurement And Shipping Agent. / Wonderful Photoshopped Pictures By Jay-mikee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.