Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,614 members, 7,975,383 topics. Date: Tuesday, 15 October 2024 at 01:53 AM

Oau Suspend Sug V.p And Dos Indefinitely From University - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Oau Suspend Sug V.p And Dos Indefinitely From University (415 Views)

MC Oluomo's Son Gaji Graduates With First Class From University Of Hertfordshire / MC Oluomo's Twin Children Graduate From University Of Atlanta, Georgia. Photos / Adamu Abubakar Rasheed Graduates From University Of Aberdeen UK. Nigerians React (2) (3) (4)

(1)

Oau Suspend Sug V.p And Dos Indefinitely From University by oluwalonikondo: 10:14am On Sep 09, 2017
*✳�PIGEONPOST NEWS AGENCY*
09 September, 2017

*�BREAKING: OAU SUSPEND THE STUDENTS' UNION VP AND DOS INDEFINITELY FROM THE UNIVERSITY —VC*

By Bamidele Williams

Speaking in a telephone conversation with *PigeonPost News* on the ongoing crisis that has generated a lot of public attention and has put the university at the limelight of media attention; the university Vice-Chancellor, Prof. Eyitope Ogunbodede authoritatively confirms that the two students union leaders involved in the shameful combat, the students' union Vice-President, Tosin Jacob (Emerald) and the union Social Director, Adedayo Emmanuel (Lamba) has been suspended indefinitely from the university as a student.

Prof. Ogunbodede made the affirmation when speaking at the early hours of Saturday with *PigeonPost News* on the reaction of the university to the ugly development.

*"Let me tell you that the two students involved, the two union leaders, they have been suspended indefinitely from the university and the students' disciplinary panel will be looking into the case.*

*"I read your published article on the topic and I know the way you are thinking. I feel your pain. And I think this is a good starting point. —Prof. Eyitope Ogunbodede, Vice-Chancellor, Obafemi Awolowo University.*

_Take advantage of our impressive statistics and our track records of integrity. Advertise your events, brands and products with us today and reach your target audience. Contact Bankole on 09096012578._

*©PigeonPost News Agency*
Re-BC

Re: Oau Suspend Sug V.p And Dos Indefinitely From University by Fynestboi: 10:39am On Sep 09, 2017

(1)

Microhydro System In Ovia S.W. LG, Edo / 2017/2018 Maritime Academy Oron Admission Exercise Suspended / SAAT 2018 Exam – Application Form, Exam Pattern, Important Dates, Syllabus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.