Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,480 members, 7,917,517 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 08:58 AM

"I Will Stop The Hurricane With A Piece Of Wood"---christian Prophetess Kat Kerr - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "I Will Stop The Hurricane With A Piece Of Wood"---christian Prophetess Kat Kerr (584 Views)

Prophetess Morenikeji Egbin Orun Is Dead / Meet Prophetess Stella Zimasa Ndamase Who Married Joshua Iginla, Had His Baby / Prophetess Mary Olujuwon Olubori's Husband Grabs Her Boobs Even After 6 Kids (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"I Will Stop The Hurricane With A Piece Of Wood"---christian Prophetess Kat Kerr by Niflheim(m): 4:01pm On Sep 09, 2017
Let the name OtemAtum be glorified and magnified!!! For he said and I quote, "The day shall come when the word 'Prophetess', shall be synonymous with the words, 'MAMA LUNATIC' "!!!

FULL STORY:

For some reason, Christian “Prophetess” Kat Kerr thinks she can stop Hurricane Irma by “taking authority over it” and using her scepter to crush the weather. Because Jesus.

“I make a ruling that storm will leave this area, will leave the coast. I will not tolerate its presence anywhere on the coast of Florida. And I’m commanding it to leave and get back out in the ocean. At the same time, it’ll dissipate. So I command the millibars in that hurricane, you RISE right now. You keep rising, and rising, and rising till the storm will be downgraded, downgraded, downgraded!”

The link:........................................................http://www.joemygod.com/2017/09/08/demonic-raisins-i-rebuke-you/
Re: "I Will Stop The Hurricane With A Piece Of Wood"---christian Prophetess Kat Kerr by johnydon22(m): 9:15pm On Sep 09, 2017
ayaya

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "I Will Stop The Hurricane With A Piece Of Wood"---christian Prophetess Kat Kerr by TyushTal(m): 9:23pm On Sep 09, 2017

(1) (Reply)

‘nigeria Full Of Religious, But Ungodly People’ / Who Were The "Sons Of God" Who Married The Daughters Of Men / How Can Someone Hate Me So Much?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.