Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,948 members, 7,922,340 topics. Date: Friday, 16 August 2024 at 03:21 AM

I Will Expose Your Role In Kidnap Of Chibok Girls-alhassan To El-rufai - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will Expose Your Role In Kidnap Of Chibok Girls-alhassan To El-rufai (1268 Views)

Buhari To El-rufai: Your Entry Into Public Service Was Accidental… / Alhassan Ado Doguwa: I Have 4 Wives, 27 Children & Still Counting / Governor Amosun Tells Aisha Alhassan To Resign For Working Against Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1)

I Will Expose Your Role In Kidnap Of Chibok Girls-alhassan To El-rufai by bigvic2017(m): 7:01am On Sep 10, 2017
BREAKING NEWS:
I Will Expose Your Role In Chibok Girls Kidnapping, Alhassan Threatens Elrufai
The embattled Minister of Women Affairs, Amina Alhassan has threatened to expose Kaduna State Governor, Mallam Nasir Elrufai and his role in Chibok girls kidnapping.
The Minister said she was surprised that a dirty character like Elrufai could even have the gut to comment against her preference for Alhaji Atiku Abubakar for 2019 Presidential race.
She said, there are lot of things Nigerians needs to know about the planning and execution of...follow link to continue www.univworgers.com.

Re: I Will Expose Your Role In Kidnap Of Chibok Girls-alhassan To El-rufai by Mynd44: 7:03am On Sep 10, 2017
8. Don't post false information on Nairaland

5 Likes

(1)

WIKE, FFK And Others Accompany Fayose To EFCC / My Two Graduate Children Don’t Own A Car - Peter Obi / Read Okorocha's Reply To A Fan.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.