Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,137 members, 7,887,287 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 05:57 AM

23-Year-Old Maid Attacks Her Madam With Bottle After Stealing Umbilical Cord - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 23-Year-Old Maid Attacks Her Madam With Bottle After Stealing Umbilical Cord (32359 Views)

Woman Attacks Her FMC Doctor Husband In Owerri, Cuts Off His Nose, Upper Teeth / Lady Attacks Her Only Daughter With Blade Over Meat Theft (graphic Photos) / Woman Attacks Her 8-Year-Old Maid, Injures Her With Hot Knife (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 23-Year-Old Maid Attacks Her Madam With Bottle After Stealing Umbilical Cord by uchaymart(m): 5:53pm On Sep 10, 2017
That's what you get when you treat other people's children as if they are nothing. You call her maid huh Like she doesn't have a name...#WickedHumans

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 23-Year-Old Maid Attacks Her Madam With Bottle After Stealing Umbilical Cord by sharpwriter(m): 5:53pm On Sep 10, 2017
GloriaNinja:
undecided I HATE MAIDS DIE.

Here's Gloria ninja my sweetie who has made ftc countless times but no dey show am...if na some, na to dedicate to their ancestors as if dem win jackpot... lolzz grin
GloriaNinja:
undecided I HATE MAIDS DIE.

Here's Gloria ninja my sweetie who has made ftc countless times but no dey show am...if na some, na to dedicate to their ancestors as if dem win jackpot... lolzz
Re: 23-Year-Old Maid Attacks Her Madam With Bottle After Stealing Umbilical Cord by Coldfeet(f): 5:54pm On Sep 10, 2017
sad sad angry angry
Re: 23-Year-Old Maid Attacks Her Madam With Bottle After Stealing Umbilical Cord by refreshrate: 5:56pm On Sep 10, 2017
folakemigeh:
I still don't understand what the maid is doing with her children's Umbilical Cord? Did she keep it at home? I thought the Nurses take care of that once the child is born..

Abi is it not the same Umbilical cord that supplies food from the mother to the child during pregnancy (foetus) ?

The only person that has sense here ...I swear
Re: 23-Year-Old Maid Attacks Her Madam With Bottle After Stealing Umbilical Cord by Nobody: 5:58pm On Sep 10, 2017
hw fa niaralander you guys sid welcome me I am new
Re: 23-Year-Old Maid Attacks Her Madam With Bottle After Stealing Umbilical Cord by Lugar14(m): 6:02pm On Sep 10, 2017
You made a mistake by still trying to accommodate her after all you have discovered, are you sure she is not working in hand with the so called agency. Thank God she survived the attack.
Re: 23-Year-Old Maid Attacks Her Madam With Bottle After Stealing Umbilical Cord by DJMCOTTY(m): 6:04pm On Sep 10, 2017
Wetin be that umbilical cord again?
Re: 23-Year-Old Maid Attacks Her Madam With Bottle After Stealing Umbilical Cord by Nobody: 6:04pm On Sep 10, 2017
fucklikant101:
I will come on your face and your tiiits sooner rather than later, mark my words angry
You don't have taste
Re: 23-Year-Old Maid Attacks Her Madam With Bottle After Stealing Umbilical Cord by rossyc(f): 6:05pm On Sep 10, 2017
MhizzAJ:
That maid must be a witch
But why would a woman allow a 23yr old female work in her house as a maid.....I cant even try that rubbish..Those ones that know more than demself
The same thing am thinking, if you must have a help go for younger ones that are few years older than the kids.. She is lucky..
Re: 23-Year-Old Maid Attacks Her Madam With Bottle After Stealing Umbilical Cord by xtivin(m): 6:09pm On Sep 10, 2017
But what is the madam still keeping her children umbilical cords at home for?,am sure its to still have spiritual control of the Children otherwise it doesn't add up
Re: 23-Year-Old Maid Attacks Her Madam With Bottle After Stealing Umbilical Cord by Boyooosa(m): 6:11pm On Sep 10, 2017
This lady just change the meaning of ' Almighty Umbilical Chord' to my reasoning by comparing it or listing it alongside all those nonsense she mentioned there... SMH!
Re: 23-Year-Old Maid Attacks Her Madam With Bottle After Stealing Umbilical Cord by Nobody: 6:19pm On Sep 10, 2017
folakemigeh:
I still don't understand what the maid is doing with her children's Umbilical Cord? Did she keep it at home? I thought the Nurses take care of that once the child is born..

Abi is it not the same Umbilical cord that supplies food from the mother to the child during pregnancy (foetus) ?

She must have meant the umbilical stump. The remaining part on the baby that falls off after 4-7 days. In some places you bury this one or just discard it but I wonder why she was preserving it. Maybe she intends to run a body part museum...
Re: 23-Year-Old Maid Attacks Her Madam With Bottle After Stealing Umbilical Cord by iswallker(m): 6:20pm On Sep 10, 2017
folakemigeh:

It's handed over to the parents after delivery... grin

But wondering why she kept it at home.. undecided

You look sweet by the way... wink
Re: 23-Year-Old Maid Attacks Her Madam With Bottle After Stealing Umbilical Cord by hatedisplace: 6:24pm On Sep 10, 2017
junkiesneverdie:
Lazy women with maids.. you're lucky your husband haven't started sleeping with her.
Instead of a maid hire a nanny that you pay monthly
you have not heard of nanny bringing their daughter for oga when madam is not around. Maid, nanny all are the same. They are necessary evil families have to cope with. Just pray they don't get you.
Re: 23-Year-Old Maid Attacks Her Madam With Bottle After Stealing Umbilical Cord by Nobody: 6:24pm On Sep 10, 2017
Who brings a girl of 23 as a maid?@that age some girls are already married with babies. ..above 17 is a no no...next time look for girls you can mould..a 23 year old girl is no longer bendable. .thank God for your lives..how did she even have access to your children's umbilical cord??some stories shs!!#
Re: 23-Year-Old Maid Attacks Her Madam With Bottle After Stealing Umbilical Cord by 9jageekz(m): 6:25pm On Sep 10, 2017
folakemigeh:

Abi is it not the same Umbilical cord that supplies food from the mother to the child during
pregnancy (foetus) ?

Viewed ur profile..

Pls be honest.

Are you the girl in the picture, are you not the girl?
Re: 23-Year-Old Maid Attacks Her Madam With Bottle After Stealing Umbilical Cord by F22RAPTOR(m): 6:26pm On Sep 10, 2017
uchaymart:
That's what you get when you treat other people's children as if they are nothing. You call her maid huh Like she doesn't have a name...#WickedHumans
the first sensible comment came in the second page...great thinking
Re: 23-Year-Old Maid Attacks Her Madam With Bottle After Stealing Umbilical Cord by Yelutide: 6:26pm On Sep 10, 2017
Emperoo:
According to a facebook user, Nneka Obani, who shared the shocking story on her timeline.

She claimed that her 23 year old maid tried to kill her and her children after she found out she was stealing from her.

Read her story below

"People are always quick to talk about wicked madams but they totally ignore the fact that there are many maids from hell.

One month ago I contacted an agency that gives out maid to give me a maid and this 23yrs old girl was brought to my house.

Three days ago, I was going overhauling the guest room when I got the shock of my life, this girl has been systematically stealing from me. I saw alot stuffs she took which includes; My clothes(she amended the waist of my jeans and cut the length, then she amended the tops)
My children's clothes
Pampers
My children's drinks
My make ups
My creams
Eggs
Spices
My children's umbilical cord 
Some bottles of wine etc

I was in shock and I confronted her, she started pleading that it was the devil but I was no longer comfortable because this was the girl I entrusted the care of my children to when I wasn't around. So I called the agent that brought and told him to come. He couldn't make it that day so he came around 7pm last night, we talked and he was also in shock, he pleaded with me to manage with her for two to three days that he would get me another maid, I agreed and he left. I locked my door and came inside that was when this maid started to rain abuses on me, that why did I contact her agency even after she said she was sorry, I told her from her tone right now she didn't sound so sorry. She was ranting and cursing so I told her to leave my house she said she wasn't going anywhere instead she was running round the house looking for what to pick up. I told her get out or I throw you out she started to threaten me, she said touch me first and see what will happen to you.

So I brought out her bags to the corridors that was when she rushed and attacked me, I locked my children inside and I was in a scuffle with her outside, next thing I knew she rushed to the back and brought out a star bottle and broke it then she rushed at me. Let's just say you don't dare break a bottle for a warri born and brought up, I gave her the beating of her life then handed her over to the vigilante. 
Apart from a little injury I got from the bottle she broke I am fine but just tired. I'm still in shock."

Source: https://www.newsngr.com/shocker-23-year-old-maid-attacks-her-madam-with-bottle-after-stealing-umbilical-cord/

Is anyone seeing what I'm seeing? What is umblical code doing in the house? I thought Umblical codes are burried the moment a child is born?
Re: 23-Year-Old Maid Attacks Her Madam With Bottle After Stealing Umbilical Cord by Sarah20A(f): 6:27pm On Sep 10, 2017
How did your children umbilical cord get to your maid undecidedI smell some lies
Re: 23-Year-Old Maid Attacks Her Madam With Bottle After Stealing Umbilical Cord by Nobody: 6:28pm On Sep 10, 2017
Umbilical cords are disposed off immediately after birth. What is she keeping them for. by her story it is not one umbilical cord.

Not withstanding the maid is grossly Evil.
Re: 23-Year-Old Maid Attacks Her Madam With Bottle After Stealing Umbilical Cord by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:34pm On Sep 10, 2017
she should take some of the blame for allowing this demon to stay one more minute, let alone few days, after learning she was a thieving animal...
Re: 23-Year-Old Maid Attacks Her Madam With Bottle After Stealing Umbilical Cord by harrisonclive95(m): 6:34pm On Sep 10, 2017
Same hia ooooo
Re: 23-Year-Old Maid Attacks Her Madam With Bottle After Stealing Umbilical Cord by princyteema(f): 7:03pm On Sep 10, 2017
Tajbol4splend:
Visitor wan turn owner just like those Fulanis took over Ilorin
uhmmmm
Re: 23-Year-Old Maid Attacks Her Madam With Bottle After Stealing Umbilical Cord by Eminya(f): 7:10pm On Sep 10, 2017
dayleke:
Na wah o...

But wait o...
Umbili wetin?
Dem no dey bury am again?
Wetin umbilical cord(s) dey do for house?

The placenta is usually disposed of through burying after birth while the umbilical cord falls off after some days or a week at most. My baby's own is still in the bathroom and he'll soon be 2 yrs old.
Re: 23-Year-Old Maid Attacks Her Madam With Bottle After Stealing Umbilical Cord by toniacan(f): 7:14pm On Sep 10, 2017
The part of the umbilical cord is something I don't understand.
Re: 23-Year-Old Maid Attacks Her Madam With Bottle After Stealing Umbilical Cord by mrwonlasewonie: 7:40pm On Sep 10, 2017
For her to have the nerves to attack her madam, it's obvious she has been shagging her husband

Houaehelps usually have no liver until they start fokeen their madams husband. Same with sales girls
Re: 23-Year-Old Maid Attacks Her Madam With Bottle After Stealing Umbilical Cord by FBIL: 7:55pm On Sep 10, 2017
This woman is an ''Indomie-mother''! A real natural Igbo mother would request for a maid through her family or husband's family members at home. In this way, she wouldn't bring in a maid that would ruin the children and/or the home. Agencies recruit junior harlots and girls from broken homes as job-seekers. Once you place a request, they just dispatch any of them.

1 Like

Re: 23-Year-Old Maid Attacks Her Madam With Bottle After Stealing Umbilical Cord by eluquenson(m): 8:23pm On Sep 10, 2017
Some ladies will never learn, how will you contact agencies that gave out house maid for crying out loud. You are extremely lucky she hasn't kidnapped your children.

2 Likes

Re: 23-Year-Old Maid Attacks Her Madam With Bottle After Stealing Umbilical Cord by chrisbrown20(m): 8:53pm On Sep 10, 2017
Lalas247:
Na wa o The maid no send anybody ... endtime maid
is dat really u
Re: 23-Year-Old Maid Attacks Her Madam With Bottle After Stealing Umbilical Cord by DonaTee(f): 9:08pm On Sep 10, 2017
folakemigeh:

some parts of d umbilicus is still attached to d navel of d baby n falls off from 1 to 2weeks after birth. At dat time baby is at home so u do with it as u deem.
some keep it n bury it in d village or smth. Its just a tiny dried stump not d placental part
Re: 23-Year-Old Maid Attacks Her Madam With Bottle After Stealing Umbilical Cord by armadeo(m): 10:00pm On Sep 10, 2017
My only grouse is when the agent came you agreed to keep the girl for 2 days.

Hope you have learnt your lesson. Many of them are evil and the day you decide to let them go they shouldn't sleep in your house that night or they will kill you.

Never ever let your nanny stay one second more if she knows you are getting rid of her it's like keeping an enemy in your home.

Also kids who are hiding from thier nannies would soon come here to type what does a woman need a nanny for.

2 Likes

Re: 23-Year-Old Maid Attacks Her Madam With Bottle After Stealing Umbilical Cord by Nov6(m): 11:56pm On Sep 10, 2017
Itzwarnerbaby:
Umbilical cord ke?

bros the thing tire me sef oooo wetin Umbilical cord they do for house abeg?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Police Take Over Apogbon Bridge, Lagos After Public's Outcry (Photos) / Commuters Stranded As Bandits Take Over Abuja-Kaduna Highway (Video) / Ese Speaks: I Am Not Fine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.