Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,822 members, 7,915,328 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 09:05 PM

23-Year-Old Maid Attacks Her Madam With Bottle After Stealing Umbilical Cord - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 23-Year-Old Maid Attacks Her Madam With Bottle After Stealing Umbilical Cord (32391 Views)

Woman Attacks Her FMC Doctor Husband In Owerri, Cuts Off His Nose, Upper Teeth / Lady Attacks Her Only Daughter With Blade Over Meat Theft (graphic Photos) / Woman Attacks Her 8-Year-Old Maid, Injures Her With Hot Knife (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 23-Year-Old Maid Attacks Her Madam With Bottle After Stealing Umbilical Cord by GloriaNinja(f): 12:14am On Sep 11, 2017
fucklikant101:
I will come on your face and your tiiits sooner rather than later, mark my words angry
what's exactly your job?
Re: 23-Year-Old Maid Attacks Her Madam With Bottle After Stealing Umbilical Cord by Tajbol4splend(m): 12:28am On Sep 11, 2017
princyteema:
uhmmmm

Hun
Re: 23-Year-Old Maid Attacks Her Madam With Bottle After Stealing Umbilical Cord by Icon79(m): 2:14am On Sep 11, 2017
I just don't understand the umbilical cord part. Can you educate me, abeg?
What was her children umbilical cord doing in the house?

Strange shis!

O pari

MhizzAJ:
That maid must be a witch
But why would a woman allow a 23yr old female work in her house as a maid.....I cant even try that rubbish..Those ones that know more than demself
Re: 23-Year-Old Maid Attacks Her Madam With Bottle After Stealing Umbilical Cord by Lalas247(f): 6:40am On Sep 11, 2017
chrisbrown20:
is dat really u
Yh y
Re: 23-Year-Old Maid Attacks Her Madam With Bottle After Stealing Umbilical Cord by Paulpeps(m): 7:26am On Sep 11, 2017
She stole your children's umbilical cord, shey? cheesy cheesy cheesy After how many years? That's how they wee be lying upandan laidat..... undecided undecided. To tell the truth, the maid may be at fault buh madam...you're taking it too far ooo...be warned, you hia?
Re: 23-Year-Old Maid Attacks Her Madam With Bottle After Stealing Umbilical Cord by webngnews: 8:43am On Sep 11, 2017
Sad
Re: 23-Year-Old Maid Attacks Her Madam With Bottle After Stealing Umbilical Cord by shadyberry(f): 9:08am On Sep 11, 2017
Jezz umbilical cord....Lord have mercy o
Re: 23-Year-Old Maid Attacks Her Madam With Bottle After Stealing Umbilical Cord by ssfWeShss: 9:19am On Sep 11, 2017
Please where was the umbilical cord.. in the fridge? Cause i don't understand how it will not be smelling.
Re: 23-Year-Old Maid Attacks Her Madam With Bottle After Stealing Umbilical Cord by Meritocracy: 9:30am On Sep 11, 2017
You're so careless and lazy that your maid is stealing your child unbilical cord. Lazy house wife causing problems for husband.
Re: 23-Year-Old Maid Attacks Her Madam With Bottle After Stealing Umbilical Cord by mechanics(m): 10:56pm On Sep 11, 2017
Thank God she was able to defend herself but the maid no try at all o.
Re: 23-Year-Old Maid Attacks Her Madam With Bottle After Stealing Umbilical Cord by chrisbrown20(m): 9:56am On Sep 12, 2017
Lalas247:
Yh y
i want to eat
Re: 23-Year-Old Maid Attacks Her Madam With Bottle After Stealing Umbilical Cord by Eminice11: 3:45pm On Apr 26, 2018
Where is ur husband Abegy? Single mother I guess. God help u... Marriage dis days is jos for fruitness.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Arrested For Planning With Another Person To Kill His Pregnant Wife (Photo) / Bauchi Man Testing Bulletproof Charm Shot Dead / Lagos Pastor In Homosexual, Serial Rape Scandal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.