Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,627 members, 7,968,832 topics. Date: Monday, 07 October 2024 at 01:28 PM

Paid In Full - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Paid In Full (1975 Views)

Getting Paid In The Church / Should Gospel Musicians Be Paid In Church / Paid In Full (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Paid In Full by butterflylion: 1:05pm On Sep 20, 2017
Wilgrea7:

you seem to be missing my point.. i did not say i was stating a fact.. or an opinion.. i said its not about whether God takes the money for himself.. my initial question was “what kind of idea of a creator needs paper money before he protects his creations.. his children".. whether he uses the money for himself or not.. what kind of idea of a creator uses paper money as a prerequisite for protecting his children? the OP put forth a point and i criticised it.. no parent tells their child to pay them money for their protection.. that was my point.. i did not say if God uses the money for himself or not

I do understand you. However my own point was for you to support your comment which you began by saying "the fact is".

Where is the support for the fact?
Re: Paid In Full by ichuka(m): 2:48pm On Sep 20, 2017
OLAADEGBU:

We thank God for that. Next time you are charged in court for breaking traffic law just tell the judge that Jesus paid it all.
Why would I be charged at the first place when there's nothing in me that can break any law?
The law of Spirit lives in me already.
Why would I break any law when He's in charge?
Re: Paid In Full by OLAADEGBU(m): 3:25pm On Sep 20, 2017
ichuka:

Why would I be charged at the first place when there's nothing in me that can break any law?
The law of Spirit lives in me already.
Why would I break any law when He's in charge?

Are you saying that you cannot break any human law because Jesus is in charge? undecided
Re: Paid In Full by OLAADEGBU(m): 4:21pm On Sep 20, 2017
bloodofthelamb:

SIR, IT IS EITHER JESUS PAID MY DEBT IN FULL OR HE DID NOT PAY...IF HE HAS PAID THEN I AM NOT REQUIRED TO PAY IT ANYMORE...STOP ENRICHING YOUR PASTORS WITH YOUR MONEY IN THE NAME TITHE...YOUR TITHE CANNOT BRING YOU SAFTY

Jesus paid the eternal penalty for your sins in full but that does not mean that you are now at liberty to live as you please. smiley If a good samaritan pays for your fine in court so that you can walk free does that mean that you are then free to commit more crimes? undecided
Re: Paid In Full by OLAADEGBU(m): 4:22pm On Sep 20, 2017
Wilgrea7:

this does not answer the question... in any way.. at all

then why ask for the money? or does he need their hearts first then the money? or he needs their hearts to get the money?

When did God ask sinners for their money? undecided
Re: Paid In Full by Wilgrea7(m): 4:26pm On Sep 20, 2017
OLAADEGBU:

When did God ask sinners for their money? undecided
it was nice discussing with you smiley
Re: Paid In Full by OLAADEGBU(m): 4:29pm On Sep 20, 2017
Wilgrea7:

it was nice discussing with you smiley

You are welcome. smiley

Re: Paid In Full by Wilgrea7(m): 4:29pm On Sep 20, 2017
butterflylion:

I do understand you. However my own point was for you to support your comment which you began by saying "the fact is".

Where is the support for the fact?

i did not specify if God was using the money for himself in the claimed “fact" of mine.. the biblical verse quoted by the OP is the only support i have for the alleged fact.. i was referring to the OP's stance that believes the verse is meant for all Christians.. although i stand to be corrected
Re: Paid In Full by Wilgrea7(m): 4:32pm On Sep 20, 2017
OLAADEGBU:

You are welcome. smiley
hell you say??

Re: Paid In Full by bloodofthelamb(m): 4:34pm On Sep 20, 2017
OLAADEGBU:

Jesus paid the eternal penalty for your sins in full but that does not mean that you are now at liberty to live as you please. smiley If a good samaritan pays for your fine in court so that you can walk free does that mean that you are then free to commit more crimes? undecided
READ GAL2:2-I AM CRUCIFIED WITH CHRIST NEVER THE LESS I LIVE, YET NOT I BUT CHRIST JESUS LIVING IN AND THROUGH ME...THE LIVE I'M LIVING IN THE FLESH I LIVE BY THE FAITHFULNESS OF JESUS CHRIST THE SON OF GOD...A TRUE CHRISTIAN IS A NEW CREATION...THE OLD WAY OF LIFE IS GONE, AND THE NEW HAS COME..PEACE
Re: Paid In Full by OLAADEGBU(m): 4:41pm On Sep 20, 2017
bloodofthelamb:

READ GAL2:2-I AM CRUCIFIED WITH CHRIST NEVER THE LESS I LIVE, YET NOT I BUT CHRIST JESUS LIVING IN AND THROUGH ME...THE LIVE I'M LIVING IN THE FLESH I LIVE BY THE FAITHFULNESS OF JESUS CHRIST THE SON OF GOD...A TRUE CHRISTIAN IS A NEW CREATION...THE OLD WAY OF LIFE IS GONE, AND THE NEW HAS COME..PEACE

Amen. smiley

Re: Paid In Full by OLAADEGBU(m): 4:45pm On Sep 20, 2017
Wilgrea7:

hell you say??

If you miss heaven you cannot miss hell. lipsrsealed

Re: Paid In Full by ichuka(m): 7:27pm On Sep 20, 2017
OLAADEGBU:

Are saying that you cannot break any human law because Jesus is in charge? undecided
No I don't though it still happens
Re: Paid In Full by OLAADEGBU(m): 6:52pm On Sep 29, 2017
ichuka:

No I don't though it still happens

What happens? undecided
Re: Paid In Full by ichuka(m): 1:14am On Sep 30, 2017
OLAADEGBU:

What happens? undecided
My point is we are not suppose to break any law,just as Christ and the apostles never did.
Re: Paid In Full by OLAADEGBU(m): 6:31pm On Oct 04, 2017
ichuka:

My point is we are not suppose to break any law,just as Christ and the apostles never did.

You mean the law of the Spirit in Christ cannot be broken? undecided
Re: Paid In Full by ichuka(m): 12:28am On Oct 05, 2017
OLAADEGBU:

You mean the law of the Spirit in Christ cannot be broken? undecided
Can it?am all ears.
Re: Paid In Full by OLAADEGBU(m): 10:03am On Oct 05, 2017
ichuka:

Can it?am all ears.

As a believer if you don't forgive your brother for instance, you put yourself out of the influence or reach of the Law of Christ.
Re: Paid In Full by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:49pm On Oct 13, 2017
1Sharon:

Thought you were talking about the movie brah!

What movie were you referring to? smiley

(1) (2) (Reply)

"SIN" Is An Acronym That Stands For....... / Suicide Is Not A Sin Because Jesus Committed Suicide / Wrong And Sinful Ways Of Praying To God: Violent Prayers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.