Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,743 members, 7,879,223 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 02:24 PM

Hotel Cleaner Arrested Over N500million Fraud - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Hotel Cleaner Arrested Over N500million Fraud (22437 Views)

Magnus Okeke: Four Arrested Over Abduction And Murder Of Ebonyi Varsity Student / 2 Nigerians Arrested Over $500K In Stolen Items In The U.S(photos) / Nigerian Brothers Arrested Over Drugs Sent By Post To Nonthaburi, Thailand (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hotel Cleaner Arrested Over N500million Fraud by thimbook2(m): 8:40pm On Sep 11, 2017
DadojoReloaded:
I believe his story.

As someone who has been scammed before, I can relate with the Guy's story.

2 things are involved:

1. He may be an accomplice
2. He may not know about the crime.

There is a type of scam called M.I.T.M.

Man in the middle scams usually leaves an innocent person as the culprit, while the main perpetrator disappears into thin air.

I feel he is a victim of M.I.T.M

Stoooopid f00ls trash-talking above feel otherwise forgeting that the dope corper kid mighta been a yahooze boy fresh outta school and looking to make a quick buck in an alien territory.

Naij peeps are getting famous for talking smack now...till they get knocked the furk out, that is!

Most of those talking shii up above would've fallen for tha same scam at first attempt, on the fly, just like that!

Mofos talking shiiiid, shesh! tongue angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hotel Cleaner Arrested Over N500million Fraud by EkpoTony(m): 10:45pm On Sep 11, 2017
lafflaff123:
Look at him?

N500 million at once?who does he think he is?Abacha? it is his lack of intelligence that put him in trouble. If he had been asking for the N2 Million that he had earlier succeeded with, i am sure nobody would have detected.

Good thing is that at least he can claim to be a millionaire for a short while.

Greed
Re: Hotel Cleaner Arrested Over N500million Fraud by toastedbread: 1:00am On Sep 12, 2017
I leave it for the I.t gurus.

hack email? as in got md5 hashes and unencrypted them?

his methodology should be made known and if he still has a backdoor, he'll be richer in jail.

GREED!!!
After taking a chick, you couldn't rear it so it'll be producing eggs and more chickens in future, you went for the hen.
Re: Hotel Cleaner Arrested Over N500million Fraud by Toyindiva(f): 1:36pm On Sep 12, 2017
Ugly looking thing

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Detectives Arrest Bank Workers, Policemen For N24m Robbery / Cultist Arraigned For Drowning A Rival Who Killed His 2-month-old Baby (photos) / Mother Captured Teaching Her Daughter How To Steal In Church (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.