Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,398 members, 7,901,091 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 11:07 PM

Buhari Should Leave The South East Alone... - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Should Leave The South East Alone... (1644 Views)

APC Rejected In The South East As PMB Enugu Campaign Rally Flops / Why Buhari Should Not Contest In 2019 - Arewa Youths / 2019: ‘Buhari Should Go Home And Rest’ - Dogowa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Should Leave The South East Alone... by robotix: 7:36am On Sep 11, 2017
Everybody is watching how injustice and partiality is being meted towards us.

I am not a supporter of Nnamdi Kanu's method of agitation but I will not stand and watch injustice go on. My own is my own and I have to make this known, I have hated the entire North already... thanks to Buhari and the yorubas will be next if nothing is done to call Buhari to order.

The yorubas have been watching while injustice is going in the country without saying anything... Fulani Herdsmen have been killing but no tank or military actions on them...

Kanu is uncouth, he talks any how, but most of what he says is the truth... nothing but the truth.

Why would the army go to his compound for no just reason?

Everybody is watching and you think the entire igbo nation will fold their arms and watch injustice... except the same military is called on Fulani herdsmen that has been killing and maiming innocent people, I will not stand and watch injustice go on.

Make no mistake. If anything happens to Nnamdi Kanu, I will join in killing every Northerner I set my hands on... anywhere in the East.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Should Leave The South East Alone... by robotix: 7:38am On Sep 11, 2017
At this juncture, I do not give a fork about this country anymore.

What does Buhari and his Northern brothers and SW allies take the entire country for?

People should call Buhari to order... those of you cheering the recent attacks on Nnamdi Kanu should know we wouldn't stand and watch this go on for too long... a lot of igbos will protect their own.

Call Buhari to order...

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari Should Leave The South East Alone... by DonVikings: 7:43am On Sep 11, 2017
robotix:

I am not a supporter of Nnamdi Kanu's method of agitation but I will not stand and watch injustice go on. My own is my own and I have to make this known, I have hated the entire North already... thanks to Buhari and the yorubas will be next if nothing is done to call Buhari to order.

The yorubas have been watching while injustice is going in the country without saying anything... Fulani Herdsmen have been killing but no tank or military actions on them...

Kanu is uncouth, he talks any how, but most of what he says is the truth... nothing but the truth.

Everybody is watching and you think the entire igbo nation will fold their arms and watch injustice... except the same military is called on Fulani herdsmen that has been killing and maiming innocent people, I will not stand and watch injustice go on.

Make no mistake. If anything happens to Nnamdi Kanu, I will join in killing every Northerner I set my hands on... anywhere in the East.

Foolish chestbeating rants a cowardly e-mascot. grin

Get off those dirty keypad and go confront your nemesis in Umuahia ye Potor Jew. Your rants here isn't helping your course. grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Should Leave The South East Alone... by DonVikings: 7:45am On Sep 11, 2017
robotix:

What does Buhari and his Northern brothers and SW allies take the entire country for?

People should call Buhari to order... those of you cheering the recent attacks on Nnamdi Kanu should know we wouldn't stand and watch this go on for too long... a lot of igbos will protect their own.

Call Buhari to order...
Which Buhari have you LiePob yoots been referring to? The one who is dead and buried according to the King Pig Nnamdi Kanu or his look alike from Sudan, also according to the King Pig Nnamdi Kanu? grin grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Should Leave The South East Alone... by ZeroUnity: 7:47am On Sep 11, 2017
Army doing parade in a community that peace is not absent, what rubbish??
This Nigerian Soldiers themselves are supposed to be ashamed of this unjust course... Why not move your arsenals to the NW that our people are wasted every bloody day....

This our leader from Daura must be very sick in his thalami.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Should Leave The South East Alone... by robotix: 7:47am On Sep 11, 2017
DonVikings:

Get off those dirty keypad and go confront your nemesis in Umuahia ye Potor Jew. Your rants here isn't helping your course. grin
You can go to hell for all I care... the problem you all fools are causing will eat you all soon. This is just the beginning of what is building storm.

Moronic simpleton has not asked his nepostic president to unleash army on fulani herdsmen.

Ogun kill all una...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Should Leave The South East Alone... by ipobarecriminals: 8:07am On Sep 11, 2017
robotix:

U are. right.All the kill hausa/Yoruba talk from that Abia lunatic hunchback is good/the truth.I can see U are confused.Mind u,something will happen to that fraudster,heaven no go fall..Nonsense

6 Likes

Re: Buhari Should Leave The South East Alone... by ipobarecriminals: 8:11am On Sep 11, 2017
robotix:

Call Buhari to order...
Nig govt dnt read newspaper.u need to go to any Army formation and tell d world to kal Buhari to order.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Should Leave The South East Alone... by rainylad(f): 8:13am On Sep 11, 2017
robotix:

Supported.
Re: Buhari Should Leave The South East Alone... by ipobarecriminals: 8:21am On Sep 11, 2017
robotix:
You can go to hell for all I care... the problem you all fools are causing will eat you all soon. This is just the beginning of what is building storm.

Moronic simpleton has not asked his nepostic president to unleash army on fulani herdsmen.

Ogun kill all una...
Why are u crying? Shebi Kanu said dat buhari will not come back/he is a fake buhari..una neva see anything yet

7 Likes

Re: Buhari Should Leave The South East Alone... by Nobody: 8:38am On Sep 11, 2017
robotix:

Call Buhari to order...
U are wrong am from the Southwest I want Biafra but KANU hate speech is appalling and moreover it is not southwest that is responsible for ur predicament, politicians are

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Should Leave The South East Alone... by DonVikings: 8:51am On Sep 11, 2017
robotix:
[s]You can go to hell for all I care... the problem you all fools are causing will eat you all soon. This is just the beginning of what is building storm.

Ogun kill all una[/s]...
Stop beating your flat hairy chest here my wawa alobam. Go to Umuahia and prove your mettle. grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Should Leave The South East Alone... by robotix: 9:04am On Sep 11, 2017
profolaolu:
U are wrong am from the Southwest I want Biafra but KANU hate speech is appalling and moreover it is not southwest that is responsible for ur predicament, politicians are
Agreed, I personally does not like the way he is going about the agitation and I stand by that but that will not have me stand and watch someone kill my own.

I will not at all. Kanu has not killed anyone... wTF does Buhari think he is? The Yorubas are his friends and therefore, they should call him to order.

I don't like Kanu's words and hateful slurs, but hurting him or maiming him will only trigger the rest of us to defend our own when Fulani herdsmen are still killing people.
OBJ and the entire yoruba people should call Buhari to Order.

It won't be funny... those guys commenting up there are likely Northerners but trust me, it will be only make things worse.

How can you leave Fulani herdsmen, some Northern governors even go ahead to free prisoners (something not done in the South) and attack IGBOS who do not in any way harm anyone or kill.

I have sat on the fence for so long regarding all these, but it is no longer funny.

People should call Buhari to order... Call him to withdraw his troops out of the east.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Should Leave The South East Alone... by Michael004: 9:16am On Sep 11, 2017
[s]
robotix:

[/s]Mtchewwww, who your hate on Yoruba epp. When you hate yorubas, but still want us to talk to buhari on your behalf. You are mad. Let the hate on yorubas continue. Anyone that tells you not to hate yorubas will not know peace.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Should Leave The South East Alone... by Michael004: 9:18am On Sep 11, 2017
[s]
robotix:
Agreed, I personally does not like the way he is going about the agitation and I stand by that but that will not have me stand and watch someone kill my own.

I will not at all. Kanu has not killed anyone... wTF does Buhari think he is? The Yorubas are his friends and therefore, they should call him to order.

I don't like Kanu's words and hateful slurs, but hurting him or maiming him will only trigger the rest of us to defend our own when Fulani herdsmen are still killing people.

It won't be funny... those guys commenting up there are likely Northerners but trust me, it will be only make things worse.

How can you leave Fulani herdsmen, some Northern governors even go ahead to free prisoners (something not done in the South) and attack IGBOS who do not in any way harm anyone or kill.

I have sat on the fence for so long regarding all these, but it is no longer funny.

People should call Buhari to order... Call him to withdraw his troops out of the east.
[/s][s][/s]The same yoruba he claimed to hate are his friend abi. You well so?

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Should Leave The South East Alone... by robotix: 9:18am On Sep 11, 2017
Michael004:
[s][/s]Mtchewwww, who your hate on Yoruba epp. When you hate yorubas, but still want us to to the buhari on your behave. You are mad. Let the hate on yorubas continue. Anyone that tells you not to hate yorubas will not know peace.
you are a fool. You guuys are the weak spot in the south that those bastard up north are using to massage their fake authority.

Go sork on ur pussy of a mad woman. Arindin

1 Like

Re: Buhari Should Leave The South East Alone... by ipobarecriminals: 9:24am On Sep 11, 2017
cheesy wink grin sad cool embarassed kiss smiley grin wink grin
robotix:

undecided
robotix:

Nah for on top of mango tree you sat not fence. come outa and face Buratai dancing skeletons nah dat day i go believe u are a brave heart.How do u kal a FAKE BUHARI to order?The siege go last there until kanu and his nuisance piglets get sense.Yoruba/UN will only talk to original Buhari not the fake one.Mind u,eba dey sweet.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Should Leave The South East Alone... by Stingman: 9:24am On Sep 11, 2017
DonVikings:

I will believe your drivel..if you are sane enough to state why the fulani herdsmen cannot be disarmed nation wide by this Hausa/Fulani government...

1 Like

Re: Buhari Should Leave The South East Alone... by ipobarecriminals: 9:27am On Sep 11, 2017
robotix:
you are a fool. You guuys are the weak spot in the south that those bastard up north are using to massage their fake authority.

u dey kal somebody a fool now.i doubt dey teach una moral instruction there.No wonder Kanu kal ur pipu PIGS/idiots

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Should Leave The South East Alone... by Stingman: 9:28am On Sep 11, 2017
ipobarecriminals:
U are. right.All the kill hausa/Yoruba talk from that Abia lunatic hunchback is good/the truth.I can see U are confused.Mind u,something will happen to that fraudster,heaven no go fall..Nonsense

...but your heaven that will not fail..didn't tell you if the agitation will have another leader may be worse than Kanu?...Before Uwazurike, did your voodoo crystal ball tell you there would be a Kanu...who appears worse? Why can't the government borrow a brain and try to look at the root cause of the issue and resolve them?
Re: Buhari Should Leave The South East Alone... by Ngozi123(f): 9:29am On Sep 11, 2017
Buhari is IPOB's biggest asset and he doesn't even realise it. He's increased Kanu's following whilst Kanu was at home, sleeping on his bed cheesy.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Should Leave The South East Alone... by Michael004: 9:32am On Sep 11, 2017
robotix:

I have told you idiot. Don't ever mention us. Sebi we are weak, so why do you want us to interfere. Oga, carry your power go fight your master up north. We are not interested. Oku didiri apoda.
Re: Buhari Should Leave The South East Alone... by ipobarecriminals: 9:32am On Sep 11, 2017
Stingman:

...but your heaven that will not fail..didn't tell you if the agitation will have another leader may be worse than Kanu?...Before Uwazurike, did your voodoo crystal ball tell you there would be a Kanu...who appears worse? Why can't the government borrow a brain and try to look at the root cause of the issue and resolve them?
i doubt ojukwu will tolerate this hunchback kal kanu nuisance..Biafra is dead.Simple
Re: Buhari Should Leave The South East Alone... by Stingman: 9:34am On Sep 11, 2017
ipobarecriminals:
i doubt ojukwu will tolerate this hunchback kal kanu nuisance..Biafra is dead.Simple

Ojukwu has gone and he supported Biafra till death.

If Biafra is dead, why are we here?

Do you know how many Igbos who initially didn't support IPOB are supporting them now, that they have seen that the government is evil and partial?
Re: Buhari Should Leave The South East Alone... by ipobarecriminals: 9:40am On Sep 11, 2017
grin wink grin
Stingman:

grin
Stingman:

U have the Fake Buhari,go find and talk to real Buhari.The siege there go last wela.Just be on safe side cos bullets nor be stone.
Re: Buhari Should Leave The South East Alone... by powerkey: 9:41am On Sep 11, 2017
Yorubas are happy and giving kudos to the Nigerian army...is this how you lots will get your 'odua republic and 'rid' your region of Igbos??

You claim Igbos are criminals yet these opportunity that Nnamdi Kanu and IPOB has given you to form your own country with your delusional IGR that is greater than the whole World put together,but for where,you all are fighting tooth and nail to have Igbos as your countrymen...

The REAL PARASITES in this country are those from the fulani/north and Yorubas having sleepless nights about Igbos leaving them and fighting tooth and nail to share one country with them..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Should Leave The South East Alone... by powerkey: 9:42am On Sep 11, 2017
ipobarecriminals:

Shameless Unity Beggars

1 Like

Re: Buhari Should Leave The South East Alone... by ipobarecriminals: 9:47am On Sep 11, 2017
grin sad cool grin cheesy wink cheesy grin sad wink wink wink grin
powerkey:

Shameless Unity Beggars
grin
powerkey:

Shameless Unity Beggars
clown.
Re: Buhari Should Leave The South East Alone... by Goke7: 9:50am On Sep 11, 2017
The SE should also leave PMB alone!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Should Leave The South East Alone... by cstr1000: 9:52am On Sep 11, 2017
Goke7:
The SE should also leave PMB alone!
They have already left him alone. He is not their president and they have nothing to do with him.
Re: Buhari Should Leave The South East Alone... by Goke7: 10:02am On Sep 11, 2017
cstr1000:

They have already left him alone. He is not their president and they have nothing to do with him.

Really grin
Re: Buhari Should Leave The South East Alone... by cstr1000: 10:05am On Sep 11, 2017
Goke7:

Really grin
Yes really.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Flag Of Nigeria, 1914 - 1960. / Fulani And Hausa Crisis Has Ruined Our Business" Ibo Man In Zamfara Cries Out / More Pictures Of Uche Ogah 's Visit To Kalu As He Names Martins As Running Mate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.