Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,781 members, 7,935,307 topics. Date: Friday, 30 August 2024 at 06:46 AM

Buhari Should Leave The South East Alone... - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Should Leave The South East Alone... (1663 Views)

APC Rejected In The South East As PMB Enugu Campaign Rally Flops / Why Buhari Should Not Contest In 2019 - Arewa Youths / 2019: ‘Buhari Should Go Home And Rest’ - Dogowa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Should Leave The South East Alone... by Chigorkizz(m): 10:20am On Sep 11, 2017
They Say The Igbos Are Chest Beaters, I Fail To Understand Why U Panic When They Beat Their Chest!Why Take Them Serious If They Are Just Chest Beaters? Is Their Chest Beating Tormenting U,why?
Re: Buhari Should Leave The South East Alone... by ElsonMorali: 10:29am On Sep 11, 2017
[quote author=robotix post=60336621]

Everybody is watching how injustice and partiality is being meted towards us

When you say "us", who do you mean by "us", because so far, the military isn't killing any innocent person who's abiding by the law.

I am not a supporter of Nnamdi Kanu's method of agitation but I will not stand and watch injustice go on. My own is my own and I have to make this known, I have hated the entire North already... thanks to Buhari and the yorubas will be next if nothing is done to call Buhari to order.

I'm sure the North hates you too. That's probably why they gave you an ultimatum to vacate the north. I'm surprised you rejected that opportunity to prove to the world How much you hate the northerners and show us that you really don't need Nigeria.

The yorubas have been watching while injustice is going in the country without saying anything... Fulani Herdsmen have been killing but no tank or military actions on them...

No, the Yorubas won't fight your fight for you. You are the only ones in Nigeria wey get muscle. We will be watching the fight on our phones, thank you.

Kanu is uncouth, he talks any how, but most of what he says is the truth... nothing but the truth

What is true about soliciting for arms and ammunition to kill the Yorubas and Hausas?

Why would the army go to his compound for no just reason?

Uhm...Because he's raising an independent army in a democracy? Duh!

Everybody is watching and you think the entire igbo nation will fold their arms and watch injustice... except the same military is called on Fulani herdsmen that has been killing and maiming innocent people, I will not stand and watch injustice go on.

I agree, the military should also face the Fulani herdsmen and halt their senseless killings as well as face Nnamdi Kanu and halt his stupidity before he pushes his kinsmen off a cliff.

Make no mistake. If anything happens to Nnamdi Kanu, I will join in killing every Northerner I set my hands on... anywhere in the East.

I'll best my last cent you can't even kill a chicken. The only murder you've probably done is on video games. Real life is different from video games. Wake up!
Nnamdi Kanu was in prison for more than a year, what did you do? NOTHING!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Should Leave The South East Alone... by ElsonMorali: 10:30am On Sep 11, 2017
Chigorkizz:
They Say The Igbos Are Chest Beaters, I Fail To Understand Why U Panic When They Beat Their Chest!Why Take Them Serious If They Are Just Chest Beaters? Is Their Chest Beating Tormenting U,why?

Who says we are taking you serious? More like being entertained by you really.
Re: Buhari Should Leave The South East Alone... by robotix: 10:37am On Sep 11, 2017
[quote author=ElsonMorali post=60342070][/quote] fool, in all of these, you didn't say anything about the fulani killing neither did you mention that same military might be unleashed on them. You guys make me sick to my stomach...

So the fulani should be let to go scot free while a group that has not killed anyone be terrorised.

We will see where all these will lead all of us... I believe the total break up of Nigeria as predicted by US was meant to be Buhari's scheme.

Anuofia...
Re: Buhari Should Leave The South East Alone... by lloydtruth: 11:55am On Sep 11, 2017
robotix:
Everybody is watching how injustice and partiality is being meted towards us.

[b]I am not a supporter of Nnamdi Kanu's method of agitation [/b]but I will not stand and watch injustice go on. My own is my own and I have to make this known, I have hated the entire North already... thanks to Buhari and the yorubas will be next if nothing is done to call Buhari to order.

The yorubas have been watching while injustice is going in the country without saying anything... Fulani Herdsmen have been killing but no tank or military actions on them...

Kanu is uncouth, he talks any how, but most of what he says is the truth... nothing but the truth.

Why would the army go to his compound for no just reason?

Everybody is watching and you think the entire igbo nation will fold their arms and watch injustice... except the same military is called on Fulani herdsmen that has been killing and maiming innocent people, I will not stand and watch injustice go on.

Make no mistake. If anything happens to Nnamdi Kanu, I will join in killing every Northerner I set my hands on... anywhere in the East.

@ bolded is now the new line, you people are yet to tell us what's wrong with Nnamdi kanu's method.
Re: Buhari Should Leave The South East Alone... by ElsonMorali: 12:11pm On Sep 11, 2017
[quote author=robotix post=60342337]

fool

This is your first name.

, in all of these, you didn't say anything about the fulani killing neither did you mention that same military might be unleashed on them. You guys make me sick to my stomach...

You may need to borrow you grandfather's glasses and read again.

So the fulani should be let to go scot free while a group that has not killed anyone be terrorised

Nope. The Fulani herdsmen killing wantonly should be dealt with severely. Also, we shouldn't wait until IPOB starts killing before we nip it in the bud.

We will see where all these will lead all of us

It can only lead to more massacres of the Igbo people, unfortunately.

... I believe the total break up of Nigeria as predicted by US was meant to be Buhari's scheme

You believe rubbish. But.then, what do you know?

Anuofia...

And this my dear is your family name.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Should Leave The South East Alone... by booblacain(m): 12:14pm On Sep 11, 2017
Michael004:
[s][/s]Mtchewwww, who your hate on Yoruba epp. When you hate yorubas, but still want us to talk to buhari on your behalf. You are mad. Let the hate on yorubas continue. Anyone that tells you not to hate yorubas will not know peace.
I do not see anywhere in that comment where he said he hated Yoruba. You are just being paranoid.
Re: Buhari Should Leave The South East Alone... by robotix: 1:23pm On Sep 18, 2017
booblacain:
I do not see anywhere in that comment where he said he hated Yoruba. You are just being paranoid.
Don't mind them.

(1) (2) (Reply)

SGF, Abba Kyari Ignore Buhari’s Directive / Bakare Tongue Lashes Buhari For Attending Kano's Wedding / Offa Robbery : Funny Alleged Message Bukola Saraki Wrote To IGP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.