Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,631 members, 7,901,938 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 05:56 PM

Game Of Thrones Cast And Their Real Life Patners. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Game Of Thrones Cast And Their Real Life Patners. (842 Views)

See The Mountain Of Game Of Thrones With His Brothers / MI Abaga Spotted With Jon Snow Of Game Of Thrones (pictures) / 100 Nigerian Music Artistes And Their Real Names ( See List ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Game Of Thrones Cast And Their Real Life Patners. by Nobody: 1:56pm On Sep 11, 2017
Most of you must have been watching
“The game of thrones" series for years but might not be aware of the real life partners or spouse of your favourite actors and actress in the series. So I have taken my time to post pictures of some of your favourite stars in ‘The game of thrones' and their real life partners.

#John snow and his co-actress in the series.

Re: Game Of Thrones Cast And Their Real Life Patners. by Nobody: 1:57pm On Sep 11, 2017
#2 Aya stark and her boyfriend.

Re: Game Of Thrones Cast And Their Real Life Patners. by Nobody: 2:01pm On Sep 11, 2017
3# Sir Jorah Mormont and his actress wife

Re: Game Of Thrones Cast And Their Real Life Patners. by Nobody: 2:02pm On Sep 11, 2017
Nathalie Emmanuel as Missandei and her man.

Re: Game Of Thrones Cast And Their Real Life Patners. by Nobody: 2:07pm On Sep 11, 2017
#5. NED STARK and his beloved wife.

Re: Game Of Thrones Cast And Their Real Life Patners. by Nobody: 2:08pm On Sep 11, 2017
#6. ROB STARK and his woman.

Re: Game Of Thrones Cast And Their Real Life Patners. by Nobody: 2:10pm On Sep 11, 2017

Re: Game Of Thrones Cast And Their Real Life Patners. by Nobody: 2:16pm On Sep 11, 2017
more.

Re: Game Of Thrones Cast And Their Real Life Patners. by Nobody: 2:21pm On Sep 11, 2017
The lanisters.

Re: Game Of Thrones Cast And Their Real Life Patners. by Nobody: 2:24pm On Sep 11, 2017
more.

Re: Game Of Thrones Cast And Their Real Life Patners. by Nobody: 2:27pm On Sep 11, 2017
The list is endless. I beg make I reserve my MB.

Re: Game Of Thrones Cast And Their Real Life Patners. by SuperSuave(m): 2:30pm On Sep 11, 2017
am I the only one that doesn't like game of thrones? angry I stopped watching after the first season

(1) (Reply)

Monalisa Chinda Choker's Husband Surprises Her On Her Birthday And Also Their On / Watch This Sexy Lady With Big Booty Terking / “if You Don’t Cum At Least Once A Week,you Can Explode And Die”–princess Vitarah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.