Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,986 members, 7,942,535 topics. Date: Saturday, 07 September 2024 at 11:55 AM

Call Off Military Action In South-east Now, Ohanaeze Ndigbo Tells Nigerian Govt. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Call Off Military Action In South-east Now, Ohanaeze Ndigbo Tells Nigerian Govt. (2408 Views)

Stop Python Dance III Now – Ohanaeze / Vacate South-east Now – Ohanaeze Orders Fulani Herdsmen / Biafra: Withdraw Troops From South-East Now - US Group Tells Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Call Off Military Action In South-east Now, Ohanaeze Ndigbo Tells Nigerian Govt. by proeast(m): 5:09pm On Sep 12, 2017
mrvitalis:

I'm based in ph ...I can always move to bony and be safe ...

I feel for the young igbos that will lose their lifes in this
You must be a kid because you sound like one or maybe a re.tar.ded adult. So in your low IQ, you will be safe in Bonny? Smh, even people abroad dont exude such Dutch courage. Someone with your kind of reasoning cant afford a chopper ride from P.H to Bonny so you will be making use of canoe and that is where the problem lies because the sharks of the ocean may be hungry. Talk about a coward dying ten times before his actual death.

2 Likes

Re: Call Off Military Action In South-east Now, Ohanaeze Ndigbo Tells Nigerian Govt. by KingsleyTMTTM(m): 5:11pm On Sep 12, 2017
no, we need the military here in aba... not after what I witness today angry
Re: Call Off Military Action In South-east Now, Ohanaeze Ndigbo Tells Nigerian Govt. by Omeokachie: 5:22pm On Sep 12, 2017
Buhari only read speeches written for him by his handlers during special events.

Apart from that his next hobby we are told is watching cartoon.

Dont expect him to read this address.

For a president that still thinks the Germans use Deutche mark, and the French French Franc, when the Euro has been the legal tender all over the schengen states, tells you, that you lot elected a dullard for real.

1 Like

Re: Call Off Military Action In South-east Now, Ohanaeze Ndigbo Tells Nigerian Govt. by Daplux4: 5:24pm On Sep 12, 2017
mrvitalis:
Very soon the fools that called me non Igbo will see why I said Kanu never meant well for igbos

I just hope it doesn't reach that point

Kanu just want to waste the life of young igbos and run away

I just hope my people see the hand writing on the wall

you are not Igbo , ur thinking is not like one

2 Likes

Re: Call Off Military Action In South-east Now, Ohanaeze Ndigbo Tells Nigerian Govt. by ewigmee: 5:36pm On Sep 12, 2017
Re: Call Off Military Action In South-east Now, Ohanaeze Ndigbo Tells Nigerian Govt. by Nobody: 6:27pm On Sep 12, 2017
Omeokachie:
Buhari only read speeches written for him by his handlers during special events.

Apart from that his next hobby we are told is watching catoon.

Dont expect him to read this address.

For a president that still thinks the Germans use Deutche mark, and the French French Franc when the Euro has been the legal tender all over the schengen states tells you you lot elected a dullard for real.

What ? shocked shocked when and where did he make such blunder ? grin
Re: Call Off Military Action In South-east Now, Ohanaeze Ndigbo Tells Nigerian Govt. by Omeokachie: 6:39pm On Sep 12, 2017
IwantToShashe:

What ? shocked shocked when and where did he make such blunder ? grin

Are you saying you didnt watch his televised first media chat? Why do you think he has failed to hold a second one after the disaster he made of the first?

Well, check out the below link and see who we have for a president in this 21st century.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/12/what-is-presidential-about-that-media-chat/
Re: Call Off Military Action In South-east Now, Ohanaeze Ndigbo Tells Nigerian Govt. by Throwback: 6:41pm On Sep 12, 2017
The voiceless Ohaneze just like the voiceless Arewa elders.

Soon enough, they will have their own Sambisa on their hands.
Re: Call Off Military Action In South-east Now, Ohanaeze Ndigbo Tells Nigerian Govt. by Nobody: 6:49pm On Sep 12, 2017
Omeokachie:

Are you saying you didnt watch his televised first media chat? Why do you think he has failed to hold a second one after the disaster he made of the first?

Well, check out the below link and see who we have for a president in this 21st century.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/12/what-is-presidential-about-that-media-chat/

I feel so disappointed right now. Sir Muhammad Buhari is not worthy to be called a president. lipsrsealed undecided angry

I AM TIRED OF BEING NIGERIAN. angry grin

1 Like

Re: Call Off Military Action In South-east Now, Ohanaeze Ndigbo Tells Nigerian Govt. by rockyh(m): 7:37pm On Sep 12, 2017
mrvitalis:

Bravery is not fighting a war you know you will be killed it's called foolishness
foolishness is when u are slapped n u laugh n ask for more slaps
Re: Call Off Military Action In South-east Now, Ohanaeze Ndigbo Tells Nigerian Govt. by Ngozi123(f): 7:45pm On Sep 12, 2017
I'm sick and tired of this country. It's like the Buhari administration is doing all that it can to drag the country to its knees; I'd think it was sabotage had I not heard Buhari attempt to speak English undecided.

2 Likes

Re: Call Off Military Action In South-east Now, Ohanaeze Ndigbo Tells Nigerian Govt. by paschu: 7:46pm On Sep 12, 2017
The fool is the arrogant shill who thinks he is smarter than Dr. John Nwodo. The idiot who cannot read and comprehend but is quick to blame the victim for the wickedness of the oppressor. The animal who has no bearing in life but to hate himself. The spineless goat who sees self-assertive tendencies as treason.

mrvitalis:
Very soon the fools that called me non Igbo will see why I said Kanu never meant well for igbos

I just hope it doesn't reach that point

Kanu just want to waste the life of young igbos and run away

I just hope my people see the hand writing on the wall

1 Like

Re: Call Off Military Action In South-east Now, Ohanaeze Ndigbo Tells Nigerian Govt. by obyrich(m): 7:55pm On Sep 12, 2017
Throwback:
The voiceless Ohaneze just like the voiceless Arewa elders.

Soon enough, they will have their own Sambisa on their hands.
Don't worry it will go round. There will be a follow up to Ibadan declaration.
Re: Call Off Military Action In South-east Now, Ohanaeze Ndigbo Tells Nigerian Govt. by willibounce1(m): 11:40pm On Sep 12, 2017
these idio.ts are always giving ultimatums. The 21 days they gave recently never reach?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Igbo Presidency: Why It Should Be 2023, Not 2027+ / Mention Three Buhari’s Projects, Collect N500,000 – PDP Tells Nigerians, APC / The Results From Omojuwa's Twitter Page Between Atiku And Buhari!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.