Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,454 members, 7,881,602 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 02:20 AM

What Would Have Happened To Nigeria If Soldiers Had Killed Nnamdi Kanu? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Would Have Happened To Nigeria If Soldiers Had Killed Nnamdi Kanu? (2718 Views)

"IPOB Will Be Worse Than Boko Haram If I Am Killed"- Nnamdi Kanu / Biafra: Nigerian Govt, Army May Have Killed Nnamdi Kanu – IPOB / Black Is Evil, All African Should Be Killed---nnamdi Kanu. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Would Have Happened To Nigeria If Soldiers Had Killed Nnamdi Kanu? by kalufelix(m): 7:10am On Sep 13, 2017
LordOfNaira:

LOL. Chest beating. You have daggars and stones against armored vehicles and AKs. Good luck to you, then.

If you cannot all sit down and read about the wars in Somalia and in South Sudan, then I am sorry for you. There is no how you would beat Nigeria in a war. There is just no how. And when you have all been trashed just yet again, the Igbos would have set themselves back by 50 years.
Yes Its A Sacrifice Am Willing To Make..Better To Die Costly Than Die Cheap
Re: What Would Have Happened To Nigeria If Soldiers Had Killed Nnamdi Kanu? by Tyche(m): 7:11am On Sep 13, 2017
Kazim88:
Perhaps People like Sultan and Emirs and most Northern politicians would be assassinated in the coming days... and Their families also

Nigeria would then tumble...

Then like Assad of Syria we would wish we had avoided the part of violence.

mtcheeeeeeeew
Re: What Would Have Happened To Nigeria If Soldiers Had Killed Nnamdi Kanu? by Tyche(m): 7:13am On Sep 13, 2017
attackgat:

Most likely what will happen is that most Igbos are going turn against the Nigerian nation while the die hard Biafran activist will take up arms. IPOB has been largely non violent. If Kanu is killed, no IPOBmember is going to believe in non violence any more. Many are likely to go underground only to resurface when they have acquired weapons and thats when the Nigerian Army will finally see that it was much better to be diplomatic with IPOB before they took up arms than after.

You are right. And we will have another Borno on our hands
Re: What Would Have Happened To Nigeria If Soldiers Had Killed Nnamdi Kanu? by Tyche(m): 7:15am On Sep 13, 2017
Kazim88:

You think Igbos are dumb Northerners.

They know their real enemies...
Remember when OBJ threatening Nnamdi Kanu... he said in case he died let they kill all OBJ family.

The Sultan and Emirs family Even Buhari Family are really accessible... And IPOB has already infiltrated North.... very well. that was what Yerima Shettima was saying.

they would not fight the Army they would kill Northern Leaders and Politicians...

it would be bloody.. they would avoid direct war... but push all politicians out of Nigeria...

How old are you? Your fantasy makes me believe you are not more than 10 years old
Re: What Would Have Happened To Nigeria If Soldiers Had Killed Nnamdi Kanu? by Tyche(m): 7:20am On Sep 13, 2017
Kazim88:
@LordOfNaira

They is already report of people attacking innocent Hausa Fulani community in Portharcort ..

Like I said... If they kill Kanu... All those top Northerns elders and politicians would be hunted and assassinated... it would trigger reprisal .. then counter reprisal ...

The whole Nigeria would burn.... but like you guys said "Nothing Would Happen "

If you fail to see that the Igbo's will be the most affected in this thing? Then its quite unfortunate.

How many northerners own properties in Igboland compared to Igbo's in the North?
Re: What Would Have Happened To Nigeria If Soldiers Had Killed Nnamdi Kanu? by GuntersChain(m): 8:01am On Sep 13, 2017
Treat the surrendering Biafrans well or risk their children rising – Gen. Effiong

1 Like

Re: What Would Have Happened To Nigeria If Soldiers Had Killed Nnamdi Kanu? by LordOfNaira: 8:16am On Sep 13, 2017
kalufelix:

Yes Its A Sacrifice Am Willing To Make..Better To Die Costly Than Die Cheap

Dying cheap is what you all are choosing. Look at millions that died cheaply during the Civil War. No one even knows them. But look at Ojukwu who ran away. He died an old man and a Nigerian.

Before you talk about dying for a cause, you must evaluate that cause. Is it worth dying for? Hope it is not a fraud? Hope I am not being used?

Some more important questions are: who is the face of the cause? What has he put in place to ensure that violence would be the last resort? Is this leader trustworthy? Can this leader die for the cause?

The Kanu I have seen does not look like he can die for the cause. He looks too arrogant to even be a good leader. And he is feasting on the gullibility of his followers to make inciteful statements. Why would a leader say "if you arrest me, the country will burn"? Any freedom fighter ever said that? Many of the true freedom fighters were not even afraid of arrest neither did they push their followers to attack the institution that tried to arrest them. Kanu is a coward. He is afraid of arrest.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Who Else Is Waiting 2 Read Abt D Conspiracy Behind Kanu's Disappearance? / I Am Neither Of Atiku Nor Buhari; I'm For Biafra - Exist Referendum: Nnamdi Kanu / Predictions For 2020 Obaseki Loses Re-election,lawan Gets Impeached As Wike Deca

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.