Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,610 members, 7,937,759 topics. Date: Monday, 02 September 2024 at 11:35 AM

Using Airtel Is Like Dinning With Beelzebub - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Using Airtel Is Like Dinning With Beelzebub (1894 Views)

Airtel Is Frustrating Nigerians With NIN Linkage. / Free Trick To Browse And Power All Apps Using Airtel Social Plan / How To Get Another Free 3GB Data Using Airtel Tv App (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Using Airtel Is Like Dinning With Beelzebub by UncutSk(m): 8:22am On Sep 13, 2017
So Glo have been out of my area for like a week now. I decided to buy 1k Airtel and manage to browse tho their network is trash. I did a week sub for #500 leaving behind #500 in case the previous sub runs out. I have been using the sub for days now the mistakenly checked my balance and all i see is #50.
How my people just how? angry angry
Any solutions?
Re: Using Airtel Is Like Dinning With Beelzebub by shedy03(m): 9:28am On Sep 13, 2017
UncutSk:
So Glo have been out of my area for like a week now. I decided to buy 1k Airtel and manage to browse tho their network is trash. I did a week sub for #500 leaving behind #500 in case the previous sub runs out. I have been using the sub for days now the mistakenly checked my balance and all i see is #50.
How my people just how? angry angry
Any solutions?
lol, new customer. sorry ehhh.
I use airtel for my data, but I never make the mistake of leaving credit in my account. I only load the amount of credit I will subscribe with, and I don't have problem with airtel.
Re: Using Airtel Is Like Dinning With Beelzebub by Adimine(m): 9:50am On Sep 13, 2017
airtel nah real scammers, I m also a victim here dy did to me more than 1nce

(1) (Reply)

Two Months TECNO CX For Sale 40k With All Accessories / Huawei Nova 3i Vs Xiaomi Redmi Note 6 Pro Speed Test | Kirin 710 Vs SD636 CPU / Infinix Empowers Entrepreneurs With #1million Naira Each.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.