Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,888 members, 7,969,712 topics. Date: Tuesday, 08 October 2024 at 12:40 PM

Never Leave Your Man For A Bitch, Deal With Him But Don’t Leave!!! – Maheeda - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Never Leave Your Man For A Bitch, Deal With Him But Don’t Leave!!! – Maheeda (677 Views)

"Don’t Leave Your Husband Because He Cheated” – Laura Ikeji / Maheeda Laments Her Vagina Is Getting Pinker Despite Her Skin Getting Darker(Pic / Maheeda: My Butt Looks Like Yoruba Women's Own (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Never Leave Your Man For A Bitch, Deal With Him But Don’t Leave!!! – Maheeda by Nobody: 4:41pm On Sep 13, 2017
Reacting to the new iPhone X that has no home button and scans your face to log you in, Nigerian nudist Maheeda is advising ladies not to check their men’s phones.

According to her, if you worry too much about your man’s phone or even try to check it, the end of the relationship is near. She wrote;

Take it from me , I am chasing almost 20 years in this relationship that I am in, if you worry too much about your man’s phone or even try to check it, the end of the relationship is near!!!!! Men will always be men…. I do get tempted tho, but I remember say I no holy pas� so I leave him alone….. And never leave your man for a bitch!!! Deal with him but don’t leave!!!! �u r welcome ��

http://www.lailasblog.com/never-leave-man-bitch-deal-dont-leave-maheeda-advises-ladies/

Cc; lalasticlala

Re: Never Leave Your Man For A Bitch, Deal With Him But Don’t Leave!!! – Maheeda by SuperSuave(m): 4:45pm On Sep 13, 2017
every tom, d1ck and Harry gives relationship advice these days undecided

1 Like

Re: Never Leave Your Man For A Bitch, Deal With Him But Don’t Leave!!! – Maheeda by MhizzAJ(f): 4:54pm On Sep 13, 2017
Who's she advising?
Re: Never Leave Your Man For A Bitch, Deal With Him But Don’t Leave!!! – Maheeda by opeyemiieblog(m): 5:56pm On Sep 13, 2017
she makes sense this tym
Re: Never Leave Your Man For A Bitch, Deal With Him But Don’t Leave!!! – Maheeda by Nobody: 6:23pm On Sep 13, 2017
Will I blame her? She has more than one bf and she is with them for the money undecided

Like how can u still b with someone u with for love abuse that same love? Love doesn't hurt mehn

I can only forgive the guy if I'm after his money alone!

(1) (Reply)

Mercy Johnson flaunts her curves In A Jumpsuit (photos) / Eniola Badmus Apologize Over Public Fall Out With Davido's Babymama / My Family Comes First’ – Peter Okoye Deletes Psquare Booking Info From His Page

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.