Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,227 members, 7,880,854 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 08:13 AM

See The Reply From A Scam Text Message - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / See The Reply From A Scam Text Message (2996 Views)

Is This Elite Entrepreneurship Training Consult A Scam? / See The Reply Google And Nike Gave To A Man who Called Them Out / See The Reply A Guy Gave To Someone Who Was Trying To Care (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Reply From A Scam Text Message by Eberex(m): 9:02am On Sep 14, 2017
This number received a text message about a blocked account, obviously from a scammer.

Can this number be traced?

Re: See The Reply From A Scam Text Message by Yemea1: 9:05am On Sep 14, 2017
Confirmed. The guy don block his destiny.

Useless thief
Re: See The Reply From A Scam Text Message by Clareck: 1:04pm On Jul 11, 2019
Scam messages are going to send among some of the formats on this it was able t read them among all parts. I have to maintain some of the fields that were on ukbestessays.com review it was useful for me to read all parts that has some of aspection to read on this.
Re: See The Reply From A Scam Text Message by followersuk: 3:33pm On Nov 21, 2019
Jul 11, 2019 - Post Articles and Links on Nairaland - Nairaland forum is one of the ... Create a new topic, filling in all the obligatory fields and save (post) it to ...
BY<a href="http://buyactivefollowersuk.co.uk/"> buyfollowersuk</a>
Re: See The Reply From A Scam Text Message by IyaTola: 4:10pm On Nov 26, 2019
eberex, am in ghana too. Check ur mail
Re: See The Reply From A Scam Text Message by nlPoster: 5:53pm On Nov 26, 2019
Re: See The Reply From A Scam Text Message by Eberex(m): 8:59pm On Nov 26, 2019
IyaTola:
eberex, am in ghana too. Check ur mail

Okay

(1) (Reply)

The Future Of Nairaland & The Competitive Landscape / People Don't Respect Me. / I'm Falling Down [Pour it out Here] ☺☺☺☺

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.