Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,223 members, 7,880,830 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 07:36 AM

Hot Water Poured On Baby By His Jealous Stepmother In Katsina (Graphic Picture) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Hot Water Poured On Baby By His Jealous Stepmother In Katsina (Graphic Picture) (37136 Views)

Woman Boiled Water 3 Times And Poured On Her Niece (Disturbing Photos) / Water Poured On A Security Officer Spotted Sleeping On Duty / Acid Poured On A Lady 24 Hours After Her Wedding, Husband Abandons Her (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hot Water Poured On Baby By His Jealous Stepmother In Katsina (Graphic Picture) by Nobody: 8:42pm On Sep 16, 2017
DanielsParker:
This is the height of wickedness.

Why a defenceless baby for God's sake?

cry

Because it's defenseless.
Re: Hot Water Poured On Baby By His Jealous Stepmother In Katsina (Graphic Picture) by starrybaba(m): 8:43pm On Sep 16, 2017
Wickedness in high places...karma must catch up with her.
Re: Hot Water Poured On Baby By His Jealous Stepmother In Katsina (Graphic Picture) by Ugoeze2016: 8:43pm On Sep 16, 2017
Oh my God. Wickedness in high places
Re: Hot Water Poured On Baby By His Jealous Stepmother In Katsina (Graphic Picture) by Gabflex: 8:43pm On Sep 16, 2017
Acid pour on whoever that did this
Re: Hot Water Poured On Baby By His Jealous Stepmother In Katsina (Graphic Picture) by GeeOh(f): 8:44pm On Sep 16, 2017
Some men are stupid,they can't even maintain one wife,yet they pick another all in the name of religion.
Re: Hot Water Poured On Baby By His Jealous Stepmother In Katsina (Graphic Picture) by HeWrites(m): 8:44pm On Sep 16, 2017
alBHAGDADI:

Blame Islam.

The main thing that brings out the beast in a woman is rivalry which Islam encourages in the form of polygamy. No woman ever wants to share her husband with another woman, no matter how ugly or broke he is. But the Islamic religion in Northern Nigeria cannot make women protest against polygamy. That's why they engage in this kind of act to show the pain they are stomaching.

Dont behave like a senseless person nd also ur d.p

1 Like

Re: Hot Water Poured On Baby By His Jealous Stepmother In Katsina (Graphic Picture) by pocohantas(f): 8:46pm On Sep 16, 2017
alBHAGDADI:

Blame Islam.

The main thing that brings out the beast in a woman is rivalry which Islam encourages in the form of polygamy. No woman ever wants to share her husband with another woman, no matter how ugly or broke he is. But the Islamic religion in Northern Nigeria cannot make women protest against polygamy. That's why they engage in this kind of act to show the pain they are stomaching.

Will you keep quiet.
Did Islam kill her conscience and common sense?
All those non-Islam women pouring acid on their husband's side piece, what about them?

Nonsense!
That woman deserves same treatment.
I wonder the kind of wickedness in some women's heart. They can't love another child genuinely.
Re: Hot Water Poured On Baby By His Jealous Stepmother In Katsina (Graphic Picture) by maamisco(f): 8:46pm On Sep 16, 2017
Hmmm. some are ignorant of life. who knows one day one time may be this boy may be her saviour. or she may benefits from him morethan the mother.
Re: Hot Water Poured On Baby By His Jealous Stepmother In Katsina (Graphic Picture) by DanielsParker(m): 8:46pm On Sep 16, 2017
Gwaihir:

Because it's defenseless.

Ode, educate yourself on British and American English..

Have a nice Evening
Re: Hot Water Poured On Baby By His Jealous Stepmother In Katsina (Graphic Picture) by Ameeria: 8:47pm On Sep 16, 2017
Oh my God! Mercy!!! shocked shocked shocked
Re: Hot Water Poured On Baby By His Jealous Stepmother In Katsina (Graphic Picture) by praiseejiro(f): 8:47pm On Sep 16, 2017
oh God of mercy.what is dis?
Re: Hot Water Poured On Baby By His Jealous Stepmother In Katsina (Graphic Picture) by nightmile: 8:49pm On Sep 16, 2017
You can't just fathom the level of wickedness by ladies these days, to marry 2nd wife now na suicide attemt. Na wao
Re: Hot Water Poured On Baby By His Jealous Stepmother In Katsina (Graphic Picture) by emmyruth: 8:49pm On Sep 16, 2017
I hope she is in jail... it must b yes... how many years
Re: Hot Water Poured On Baby By His Jealous Stepmother In Katsina (Graphic Picture) by andyanders: 8:50pm On Sep 16, 2017
DOUBLEWAHALA:
I don't know why northern part of nigeria have been on the news for negative poo

Exactly. Killing and cutting genitals are just what most Northerners specializes in doing.

Let the woman be bathed with acid too.
Re: Hot Water Poured On Baby By His Jealous Stepmother In Katsina (Graphic Picture) by nwakibie3(m): 8:52pm On Sep 16, 2017
That woman should be thrown into boiling oil. How can u cook a baby alive. I pray this child survives this. I can imagine the pain he is going through
Re: Hot Water Poured On Baby By His Jealous Stepmother In Katsina (Graphic Picture) by Abzaha(m): 8:55pm On Sep 16, 2017
What can of hatred be this.

god i beg have mercy on our parent's mind
Re: Hot Water Poured On Baby By His Jealous Stepmother In Katsina (Graphic Picture) by baddosky1: 8:56pm On Sep 16, 2017
I am not surprised!

The same Katsina where a power-drunk efulefu mallam who is responsible for the death of so many innocent Igbos for the past 2 years hails from.

Wickedness lies in their DNA!!
Re: Hot Water Poured On Baby By His Jealous Stepmother In Katsina (Graphic Picture) by Nobody: 8:57pm On Sep 16, 2017
DanielsParker:

Ode, educate yourself on British and American English..

Have a nice Evening

That wasn't my point. I was answering your question about "why a defenseless baby?"

Ps: I am using an American language sensitive keyboard
Re: Hot Water Poured On Baby By His Jealous Stepmother In Katsina (Graphic Picture) by freecocoa(f): 8:57pm On Sep 16, 2017
That's a baby for feck's sakes, sh1t!
Re: Hot Water Poured On Baby By His Jealous Stepmother In Katsina (Graphic Picture) by halfbloodprince(m): 8:58pm On Sep 16, 2017
undecidedKarma's a bitch fora damn good reason..

1 Like

Re: Hot Water Poured On Baby By His Jealous Stepmother In Katsina (Graphic Picture) by Abzaha(m): 8:58pm On Sep 16, 2017
emmyruth:
I hope she is in jail... it must b yes... how many years

88. Is ok to her
Re: Hot Water Poured On Baby By His Jealous Stepmother In Katsina (Graphic Picture) by stolaonipekun: 9:00pm On Sep 16, 2017
Photoshop
Re: Hot Water Poured On Baby By His Jealous Stepmother In Katsina (Graphic Picture) by Nobody: 9:00pm On Sep 16, 2017
hit like if this evil woman should be bathed with acid, hit share if she should be bathed with the same hot water.
I weep for this innocent baby.....

1 Like

Re: Hot Water Poured On Baby By His Jealous Stepmother In Katsina (Graphic Picture) by DanielsParker(m): 9:01pm On Sep 16, 2017
Gwaihir:

That wasn't my point. I was answering your question about "why a defenseless baby?"

Ps: I am using an American language sensitive keyboard

Alright
Re: Hot Water Poured On Baby By His Jealous Stepmother In Katsina (Graphic Picture) by expensiveguyman(m): 9:13pm On Sep 16, 2017
Huh! nawaoo and some ppl will complain when a sane man call ds country a Zoo.

Ds nation is becoming too dangerous for it inhabitants.

Man's inhuman act towards it fellow human make me ask myself if animals are not better than us cheesy

1 Like

Re: Hot Water Poured On Baby By His Jealous Stepmother In Katsina (Graphic Picture) by Babsnadon123(m): 9:13pm On Sep 16, 2017
Wicked woman
Re: Hot Water Poured On Baby By His Jealous Stepmother In Katsina (Graphic Picture) by Dididrumz(m): 9:15pm On Sep 16, 2017
Poor child....... Evil woman
Re: Hot Water Poured On Baby By His Jealous Stepmother In Katsina (Graphic Picture) by stanliwise(m): 9:20pm On Sep 16, 2017
jtigwell0:
its very shallow minded to blame the religion for such act... women naturally have a trait of jealousy, but it depends on the person...

...and also you said yourself... "encourages polygamy" which is not a forceful thing, I thin, maybe to reduce fornication or something... just because you don't like it doesn't mean every one shouldn't..

..and your last statement, have you been to the north? have you ran a social query on each and every polygamists about what they feel? NO am sure... so which database did your results emerge from? or you just look at their eyes and conclude...

c'mon boy... brace up... condemn the act and stop looking for a way to fault religion on its 4th scale... but if you find peace and happiness in faulting islam for all your problems.. who am I to query you? go on! grin
Wether Religion or culture, plolygamy should be a decision of the existing partner in a marriage and I don't think if any man or woman wud like to share his/her wife/husband....
Polygamy is what anyone should avoid and as I know northerner and Islam are fond of practising polygamy.
Re: Hot Water Poured On Baby By His Jealous Stepmother In Katsina (Graphic Picture) by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 9:20pm On Sep 16, 2017
wow this woman is a good bleacher, she even bleach his abunna ... chai may God never allow the wicked to go free... Buhari the evil genius
Re: Hot Water Poured On Baby By His Jealous Stepmother In Katsina (Graphic Picture) by AverageAnnie(f): 9:23pm On Sep 16, 2017
If only I was related to that baby.......I'll skin dt winch alive.....

1 Like

Re: Hot Water Poured On Baby By His Jealous Stepmother In Katsina (Graphic Picture) by kobijacobs(m): 9:26pm On Sep 16, 2017
this kind of story is becoming rampant in the north....stepmothers and jealousy
Re: Hot Water Poured On Baby By His Jealous Stepmother In Katsina (Graphic Picture) by shinabola01: 9:26pm On Sep 16, 2017
What a world..... Full of unsettled minds.

God will surly heal the little boy....

You will live and be a success....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Police Parade Oyo NURTW Chief For Abducting, Raping Mother Of Two (pic) / NDLEA Officer Kills Unarmed Boy During Stop & Search In Benin (Graphic) / Armed Robber Burnt To Death In Cross Rivers State (Disturbing Graphic Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.