Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,418 members, 7,901,175 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 04:29 AM

Hot Water Poured On Baby By His Jealous Stepmother In Katsina (Graphic Picture) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Hot Water Poured On Baby By His Jealous Stepmother In Katsina (Graphic Picture) (37150 Views)

Woman Boiled Water 3 Times And Poured On Her Niece (Disturbing Photos) / Water Poured On A Security Officer Spotted Sleeping On Duty / Acid Poured On A Lady 24 Hours After Her Wedding, Husband Abandons Her (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hot Water Poured On Baby By His Jealous Stepmother In Katsina (Graphic Picture) by YelloweWest: 7:21am On Sep 17, 2017
alBHAGDADI:

Blame Islam.

The main thing that brings out the beast in a woman is rivalry which Islam encourages in the form of polygamy. No woman ever wants to share her husband with another woman, no matter how ugly or broke he is. But the Islamic religion in Northern Nigeria cannot make women protest against polygamy. That's why they engage in this kind of act to show the pain they are stomaching.
Very true...
Re: Hot Water Poured On Baby By His Jealous Stepmother In Katsina (Graphic Picture) by HaneefahRN(f): 7:27am On Sep 17, 2017
Why are the innocent babies always the targets?
If one of the wives is dissatisfied why not face the man that decided pack goat with humans.
'Won ma ri oju nile, won a ma wa airoju'.
Re: Hot Water Poured On Baby By His Jealous Stepmother In Katsina (Graphic Picture) by YelloweWest: 7:29am On Sep 17, 2017
jtigwell0:
its very shallow minded to blame the religion for such act... women naturally have a trait of jealousy, but it depends on the person...

...and also you said yourself... "encourages polygamy" which is not a forceful thing, I thin, maybe to reduce fornication or something... just because you don't like it doesn't mean every one shouldn't..

..and your last statement, have you been to the north? have you ran a social query on each and every polygamists about what they feel? NO am sure... so which database did your results emerge from? or you just look at their eyes and conclude...

c'mon boy... brace up... condemn the act and stop looking for a way to fault religion on its 4th scale... but if you find peace and happiness in faulting islam for all your problems.. who am I to query you? go on! grin
My dear cut the crap!
That's what you guys always say " it's not by force" yet we see video and pics of young girls forced into marriage all the time all over the islamic world.
If islamic teaching is not by force how come I was forced to wear hijab when I visit saudi arabia??
I'm a Christian! I don't like to cover my hair but I face lashes if I don't!
If you look into this case you'll find that this girl has been traumatised in one way or another.

Yes women are jealous! We don't like to share!
And many moslem women are forced to, that's why they take out their fustratration on defenceless children.
Re: Hot Water Poured On Baby By His Jealous Stepmother In Katsina (Graphic Picture) by Peejoeee(m): 8:32am On Sep 17, 2017
Chai! This is wickedness. But OP, you don't have to add baby currently in pain. What else!
Re: Hot Water Poured On Baby By His Jealous Stepmother In Katsina (Graphic Picture) by DanielsParker(m): 8:55am On Sep 17, 2017
AreaFada2:

The poster was not on about your spelling.

He meant that the defenceless child was the most vulnerable. Maybe also the one she hoped to hurt and get away with it. As a baby cannot talk or identify the culprit.

yes, we already settled that..

morning!
Re: Hot Water Poured On Baby By His Jealous Stepmother In Katsina (Graphic Picture) by madgoat(m): 11:00am On Sep 17, 2017
The stepmother should be lynched and burnt. cry
Re: Hot Water Poured On Baby By His Jealous Stepmother In Katsina (Graphic Picture) by musadoma(m): 12:58pm On Sep 17, 2017
What a wicked world....
Re: Hot Water Poured On Baby By His Jealous Stepmother In Katsina (Graphic Picture) by jtigwell0: 1:57pm On Sep 17, 2017
YelloweWest:

My dear cut the crap!
That's what you guys always say " it's not by force" yet we see video and pics of young girls forced into marriage all the time all over the islamic world.
If islamic teaching is not by force how come I was forced to wear hijab when I visit saudi arabia??
I'm a Christian! I don't like to cover my hair but I face lashes if I don't!
If you look into this case you'll find that this girl has been traumatised in one way or another.

Yes women are jealous! We don't like to share!
And many moslem women are forced to, that's why they take out their fustratration on defenceless children.
are you done? grin
Re: Hot Water Poured On Baby By His Jealous Stepmother In Katsina (Graphic Picture) by YelloweWest: 2:19pm On Sep 17, 2017
jtigwell0:
are you done? grin
Could go on and on. islam is oppressive to women.
Re: Hot Water Poured On Baby By His Jealous Stepmother In Katsina (Graphic Picture) by jtigwell0: 2:20pm On Sep 17, 2017
YelloweWest:

Could go on and on. islam is oppressive to women.
sad you couldnt continue..
Re: Hot Water Poured On Baby By His Jealous Stepmother In Katsina (Graphic Picture) by Ceazario: 9:20pm On Sep 17, 2017
May Almighty God punish u. U inglorious bastard.
dataking:

Birds of the same feather. You are both stupid. Keep up your foolishness
Re: Hot Water Poured On Baby By His Jealous Stepmother In Katsina (Graphic Picture) by dataking: 11:32pm On Sep 17, 2017
Ceazario:
May Almighty God punish u. U inglorious bastard.

May you rot in hell. Animal
Re: Hot Water Poured On Baby By His Jealous Stepmother In Katsina (Graphic Picture) by Ceazario: 10:50am On Sep 18, 2017
I'm not really good @ trading words. Where is ur miserable soul?
dataking:

May you rot in hell. Animal

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Two Armed Robbers Killed At Alakija Bus Stop, Satellite Town, Lagos / Gunshots As Rival Gangs Clash In Fadeyi Area Of Lagos. Photos / Man Rescues Wife From Committing Suicide, After Spending Money For Their Rent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.