Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,226 members, 7,977,609 topics. Date: Thursday, 17 October 2024 at 10:54 AM

Dora Akunyili Tells All! - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dora Akunyili Tells All! (9149 Views)

The Senate Without Dora Akunyili / Peter Obi’s Sordid Affair With Dora Akunyili / Saharareporters: Dora Akunyili's Resignation Letter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dora Akunyili Tells All! by agabaI23(m): 5:54pm On Mar 03, 2010
cap28:

thanks
grin grin grin grin
Re: Dora Akunyili Tells All! by Fhemmmy: 5:56pm On Mar 03, 2010
I just think she is talking too much.
She is enjoying the minutes of fame that is being given to her, and i think she need to zip it
Re: Dora Akunyili Tells All! by doyin13(m): 7:24pm On Mar 03, 2010
Fhemmmy:

I just think she is talking too much.
She is enjoying the minutes of fame that is being given to her, and i think she need to zip it

She only gave one interview compadre. . .Just one.
Re: Dora Akunyili Tells All! by agabaI23(m): 7:25pm On Mar 03, 2010
That guy was thanking me. Aww poor him!
Re: Dora Akunyili Tells All! by violent(m): 7:52pm On Mar 03, 2010
agabaI23:

That guy was thanking me. Aww poor him!

He shoulda noticed your sarcasm
Re: Dora Akunyili Tells All! by Nobody: 8:04pm On Mar 03, 2010
^^ funny, I tot the guy was also being sarcastic with his 'thanks' . . .
Re: Dora Akunyili Tells All! by agabaI23(m): 8:08pm On Mar 03, 2010
Ujujoan:

I hope so!
Re: Dora Akunyili Tells All! by Nobody: 8:33pm On Mar 03, 2010
^^^ you sef! cheesy
Re: Dora Akunyili Tells All! by cap28: 8:41pm On Mar 03, 2010
Ujujoan:

thanks for bringing that to his attention - he doles out sarcasm but doesnt recognise it when its handed back to him - what a douchebag!!
Re: Dora Akunyili Tells All! by doyin13(m): 8:59pm On Mar 03, 2010
cap28:

thanks for bringing that to his attention - he doles out sarcasm but doesnt recognise it when its handed back to him - what a douchebag!!

lol. . .u sure don't sound like a happy bambi. grin grin
Re: Dora Akunyili Tells All! by cap28: 9:14pm On Mar 03, 2010
doyin13:

lol. . .u sure don't sound like a happy bambi. grin grin

oh im happy alright its you poor beggars i feel sorry for down there in that hell hole still content to let those nigerian bandits keep shafting all of you up your back passages  smiley smiley
Re: Dora Akunyili Tells All! by agabaI23(m): 10:59pm On Mar 03, 2010
cap28:

Yea, you can save face now.
Re: Dora Akunyili Tells All! by cap28: 12:16am On Mar 04, 2010
agabaI23:

Yea, you can save face now.

dont need to mate - you on the other hand could do with an interpreter with  vacuous gibberish  like this:

agabaI23:

This is funny. You were condemning someone who refused to let the threadmill run without interruption and now you condeming those who want the water to flow without turbulence. What do you want?

If she goes to ask to the president, you be the first to say she is overambitious after all the acting presido has not seen him.

And who told you that she will succeed where president failed?

Easy guys!

what exactly are you on about here - it sounds like english but the sentences dont seem to make sense.

am i alone in thinking that a minister of information has a duty to keep the citizens of her country abreast with current developments and not leave them in the dark to second guess what might be going on.

or does everyone on here reason like agabaI23 and think that its perfectly normal for a president of a country to remain incommunicado indefinitely?
Re: Dora Akunyili Tells All! by agabaI23(m): 1:16am On Mar 04, 2010
^ I do apologise for the so many errors. I was in a haste to attend to somethings else.

Let me edit the post and see if you will understand it.

This is funny. You were condemning someone who refused to let the threadmill run without interruption and now you arecondeming those who want the water to flow without turbulence. What do you want?

If she insists on seeing the president, you will be the first to say she is overambitious after all the acting presido has not seen him.

And who told you that she will succeed where the president failed?

Easy guys!

Now does this sound to you like I want an incapacitated president to remain incommunicado or is it that you deliberately refused to address the issue I raised?
Re: Dora Akunyili Tells All! by agabaI23(m): 1:25am On Mar 04, 2010
cap28:

dont need to mate - you on the other hand could do with an interpreter with  vacuous gibberish  like this:

what exactly are you on about here - it sounds like english but the sentences dont seem to make sense.

am i alone in thinking that a minister of information has a duty to keep the citizens of her country abreast with current developments and not leave them in the dark to second guess what might be going on.

or does everyone on here reason like agabaI23 and think that its perfectly normal for a president of a country to remain incommunicado indefinitely?
She just did that and you said she is talking too much. The cabals in government have refused even the acting president access to the president. How do you think they will allow the minister of information of know what is going on?

May be you want her to tell you that Yar' Adua's health is improving when in the actual sense she does not know her health status. You will later say she was deceiving you.
She only gave you the information she has. may be you want her to tell you lies before you believe she is doing her job.

BTW if you go through my post again and still stand by the highlighted portion of your post, then you may need a revision with your comprehension notebook.
Re: Dora Akunyili Tells All! by Nobody: 7:24am On Mar 04, 2010
I dont get it, why r u guys fighting

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Exposed: See The Dss Operative Who Tried To Kill Sowore In The Court Room / CBN: Rising Debt Servicing Cost Can Impede Growth / Ortom: I Am Not Planning To Rejoin APC From PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.