Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,416 members, 7,964,710 topics. Date: Wednesday, 02 October 2024 at 06:28 PM

Hector Joberteh Death: Uber Driver & 4 Others Arrested Over Death Of GUS Winner - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Hector Joberteh Death: Uber Driver & 4 Others Arrested Over Death Of GUS Winner (37866 Views)

Daddy Freeze Finally Replies Pastor David Ibiyeomie Over Death Threat / Hector Joberteh Buried In Ibadan (Photos) / Hector Joberteh Shot Dead In Lagos (Graphic Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hector Joberteh Death: Uber Driver & 4 Others Arrested Over Death Of GUS Winner by 400billionman: 1:14pm On Sep 15, 2017
purityval:
No peace for the wicked..

Warning to those who buy phone from the street.. Pray make your village people no remember you.

Even the, " Exchange me phone freaks "...

You cant really touch every gadget.

Used phone for free, i won't take..

1 Like

Re: Hector Joberteh Death: Uber Driver & 4 Others Arrested Over Death Of GUS Winner by 400billionman: 1:15pm On Sep 15, 2017
velai:
Bastards. May joy depart from your homes. Murderers.

From the stories, police is drawing closer to the true killers..

Court of Law will prove.

Stop cursing..

1 Like

Re: Hector Joberteh Death: Uber Driver & 4 Others Arrested Over Death Of GUS Winner by OmoManU: 3:26pm On Sep 15, 2017
But the guy ran private gig according tp the story na, not under uber platform. I think there's an attempt by some pipu to tarnish the uber brand by all means

On the other hand, I think uber should endeavor to do much more background check on those driver guys even more than what's obtainable at the moment. A word of advise
Re: Hector Joberteh Death: Uber Driver & 4 Others Arrested Over Death Of GUS Winner by purityval(m): 3:43pm On Sep 15, 2017
MONITZ:

I am always scared stiff of second hand phones/laptops because of this,u innocently buy a second hand phone only for u to be arrested nd charged with murder. It's just too crazy nd coupled with the fact that our policemen re so crude in the way they extract information from suspects .The suspects could be tortured into confessing heinous crimes which they didn't commit.....

A guy once brought iphone5 in 2014 and asked to pay 15k for it based on say he sabi me. After I don look am finish, i left without saying a word to him. Two weeks leta, SARS carry the person wey em sell the phone give come find am. till now i never see the guy.
Re: Hector Joberteh Death: Uber Driver & 4 Others Arrested Over Death Of GUS Winner by beldad(f): 5:08pm On Sep 15, 2017
as den kill am now, Wetin Dey gain. chai

1 Like

Re: Hector Joberteh Death: Uber Driver & 4 Others Arrested Over Death Of GUS Winner by ikorodureporta: 6:10pm On Sep 15, 2017
Was he a badt guy? Looks like a revenge mission
Re: Hector Joberteh Death: Uber Driver & 4 Others Arrested Over Death Of GUS Winner by Nobody: 6:54pm On Sep 15, 2017
beldad:
as den kill am now, Wetin Dey gain. chai
Honestly! I couldn't not understand, now that they have murdered him they must be satisfied with their lives.
Re: Hector Joberteh Death: Uber Driver & 4 Others Arrested Over Death Of GUS Winner by kelly72: 7:21pm On Sep 15, 2017
Did JK mention the rest as those who went for the trip?
Re: Hector Joberteh Death: Uber Driver & 4 Others Arrested Over Death Of GUS Winner by bamac(m): 10:10pm On Sep 15, 2017
This is why you shouldn't think of second hand phone if you are not completely sure of the source. You need a reliable and trustworthy Jumia Sales consultant in other to buy quality brand new phones in single or bulk? Contact me on whatsapp/call on 08091180137 to order now. https://facebook.com/Jumia.bamisepeters
Re: Hector Joberteh Death: Uber Driver & 4 Others Arrested Over Death Of GUS Winner by MONITZ: 7:36am On Sep 16, 2017
purityval:

A guy once brought iphone5 in 2014 and asked to pay 15k for it based on say he sabi me. After I don look am finish, i left without saying a word to him. Two weeks leta, SARS carry the person wey em sell the phone give come find am. till now i never see the guy.

Hmm, it might be that the guy has been 'wasted " by the merciless SARS...
Re: Hector Joberteh Death: Uber Driver & 4 Others Arrested Over Death Of GUS Winner by jaxxy(m): 12:26pm On Sep 16, 2017
Thumbs up to the police. Let see were all this ends.
Re: Hector Joberteh Death: Uber Driver & 4 Others Arrested Over Death Of GUS Winner by Nobody: 12:54pm On Sep 16, 2017
400billionman:

From the stories, police is drawing closer to the true killers..
Court of Law will prove.
Stop cursing..
you are absolutely right. Thanks.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Patience Ozokwor Turns Preacher, Ministers In Churches? (photos) / Adewale Adeleke's Comment On Wizkid's Video Got Him Slammed By Fans / Banky W And Adesua Etomi's Traditional Wedding Cake

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.