Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,606 members, 7,937,734 topics. Date: Monday, 02 September 2024 at 11:13 AM

Soldiers Forcefully Entered Nnamdi Kanu’s Home, His Whereabouts Unknown – Lawyer - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soldiers Forcefully Entered Nnamdi Kanu’s Home, His Whereabouts Unknown – Lawyer (45739 Views)

Soldiers Storm Nnamdi Kanu’s Home, Block Entrance To His Residence / Photos Of The White Hilux Truck Stationed At Nnamdi Kanu's Home / Jewish Worshipers Arrested At Nnamdi Kanu's Home Remanded In Prison. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldiers Forcefully Entered Nnamdi Kanu’s Home, His Whereabouts Unknown – Lawyer by Nemesis1: 10:22am On Sep 15, 2017
DedeNkem:

Show us a trusted web link to prove your claim or be quiet and stop spreading fake news!

Your data finish?
Re: Soldiers Forcefully Entered Nnamdi Kanu’s Home, His Whereabouts Unknown – Lawyer by Passenger27: 10:22am On Sep 15, 2017
The leader of the ipob terrorist ran away like ojukwu while using civilians as human shield. What happened to give me Biafra or death? Cownu is using his own hand to destroy igbo land. And he will get to know that politicians r in charge of ipob when violence erupts, but he will be d one people will know as d terrorist leader.
Re: Soldiers Forcefully Entered Nnamdi Kanu’s Home, His Whereabouts Unknown – Lawyer by Nemesis1: 10:22am On Sep 15, 2017
Brugo:

Igbos are experts are storytelling.

More like Fabu telling grin

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Forcefully Entered Nnamdi Kanu’s Home, His Whereabouts Unknown – Lawyer by Barzinime(m): 10:23am On Sep 15, 2017
Where do you reside?
ideologies:
They shot for over 40minutes.

Dominique is looking for who will send her video of live shooting.

One Nigeria my foot
Re: Soldiers Forcefully Entered Nnamdi Kanu’s Home, His Whereabouts Unknown – Lawyer by raphemmanuel(m): 10:24am On Sep 15, 2017
Blue3k:
This story is too wild to believe. Soldiers busted in his compound shoot the place up and didn't capture or kill Kanu.

I don't know the reason why some people talk like senseless human, where you there when all this were happening.
Why will you say what you don't know.
Re: Soldiers Forcefully Entered Nnamdi Kanu’s Home, His Whereabouts Unknown – Lawyer by Nemesis1: 10:33am On Sep 15, 2017
WowSweetGuy:
Some of u talk like fools...Should a leader of a course expose himself to the frontline of the enemy attack? did buhari or buratai join or stay in front in boko haram assaults even as they r d ones with d bigger weapon attacking, did a warrior like osama bin laden join al queda in frontline attacks?...

Ur comments just clearly shows the hatred u guyz have for the igbos or Nnamdi kanu. But for me, i was at his palace 2days ago and what i saw from the guys/ladies guarding him unarmed xcept with sticks and any non-live ammunication as total bravery and Nnamdi kanu comes out from time to time to check and console his wounded ipob members...

meanwhile over 100 army at his vicinity are just shamefully shooting unarmed guyz and still cant use physical combat to gain entrance abi dem no be sojas ?! drop ur weapons and fight unarmed men to enter the gate na

Discrepancies, you likened kunu to Burantai, worst possible example to use, Burantai is the commander of Nigerian army, North West, South, east, whose only goal is to serve and protect, epic fail for comparing Kanu

You likened Albino to Osama meaning you agree Kanu is a terrorist leading a brainwashed army to die for him, but in the end what became of him? He died like a rayped donkey, just like he deserves , I hope you know same fate await Kanu

You said his followers attacked army albeit with sticks and stones, you call it bravery I call it stupidity, even boko haram did not face army with sticks and bottles

Finally you said over 100 soldiers were deployed, well that's odd news because other zombies said it was over 5000 personnel that includes nnamdis lawyer

But if only 100 soldiers can force you and your people to succumb , what happened to the 3 million followers who swore to protect nnamdi?

Bottom line is you are Liars and chest beaters

3 Likes

Re: Soldiers Forcefully Entered Nnamdi Kanu’s Home, His Whereabouts Unknown – Lawyer by cheezy4real(m): 10:36am On Sep 15, 2017
ideologies:

Dominique is looking for who will send her video of live shooting.

One Nigeria my foot
Re: Soldiers Forcefully Entered Nnamdi Kanu’s Home, His Whereabouts Unknown – Lawyer by Blue3k(m): 10:40am On Sep 15, 2017
NothingDoMe:
And you expect the Nigerian army to be truthful and tell you what happened to him.

Blue3k you are smarter than this.
RomeSankara:

But that's exactly what happened from footages I have ..
WiszyFraud:
Omoh...nobody knows his whereabout. If he's being secretly captured, shot, or he has ran away.
raphemmanuel:
I don't know the reason why some people talk like senseless human, where you there when all this were happening.
Why will you say what you don't know.

His story about why is my issue. OK the bust in shoot place and get family to surrender. Isn't the next move to get information on Kanu? Kanu wouldn't run away and he wouldn't leave alone most likely. A lone wolf dies the pack survives.

If he wasn't at home during that time where was he. If he likely wasn't alone who was he with. There lots of dimensions to this story to fill in. Lastly they would move without intel. They would simply watch compound then get him if that was mission.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Forcefully Entered Nnamdi Kanu’s Home, His Whereabouts Unknown – Lawyer by Passenger27: 10:41am On Sep 15, 2017
[quote author=WowSweetGuy post=60474755]Some of u talk like fools...Should a leader of a course expose himself to the frontline of the enemy attack? did buhari or buratai join or stay in front in boko haram assaults even as they r d ones with d bigger weapon attacking, did a warrior like osama bin laden join al queda in frontline attacks?...

Ur comments just clearly shows the hatred u guyz have for the igbos or Nnamdi kanu. But for me, i was at his palace 2days ago and what i saw from the guys/ladies guarding him unarmed xcept with sticks and any non-live ammunication as total bravery and Nnamdi kanu comes out from time to time to check and console his wounded ipob members...

meanwhile over 100 army at his vicinity are just shamefully shooting unarmed guyz and still cant use physical combat to gain entrance abi dem no be sojas ?! drop ur weapons and fight unarmed men to enter the gate na[/quote
Osama bin laden is now a warrior. Ipob r indeed a terrorist organisation.
Re: Soldiers Forcefully Entered Nnamdi Kanu’s Home, His Whereabouts Unknown – Lawyer by anigbajumo(m): 10:46am On Sep 15, 2017
WowSweetGuy:
last time i checked igbos didnt ask for war but rather a Referendum or Restructuring. These poor souls were only restricting d forces from picking or even maybe trying to kill their leader without court arrest warrant. im surprised u r not condeming d act of d useless sojas.

Referendum?? Can you pls tell me the step u av taken so far about referendum... It is just a simple analogy.

Hate speech from ur brother daily here on NL MD Fbk, is that how to start succession...

KANU has succeeded in brainwashing you guys together with your next generation.He is simple a PDP tool to thwart PMB led administration.
Re: Soldiers Forcefully Entered Nnamdi Kanu’s Home, His Whereabouts Unknown – Lawyer by samiyasky(m): 11:00am On Sep 15, 2017
DrGoodman:

Strategy, just meant to instigate a response from ipob members so they will be killed the more.
this layer can lie sha... Just by reading his statements i can logically pin point d lies: does he kn wot they call missles, hw can soldier just b shooting 4 over 40min. Wot nd who are they shooting at ? I tout he said they(IPOB) wer unarmed. who is foolin who.. Abeg shift
Re: Soldiers Forcefully Entered Nnamdi Kanu’s Home, His Whereabouts Unknown – Lawyer by shurlermoz(m): 11:04am On Sep 15, 2017
Nigeria did not gain independence by bloodshed, Biafra should not be created by bloodshed.

We agree you have legitimate claims but use your sense in pursuing your claims, if you do anyhow you will see anyhow.
Re: Soldiers Forcefully Entered Nnamdi Kanu’s Home, His Whereabouts Unknown – Lawyer by WowSweetGuy(m): 11:13am On Sep 15, 2017
anigbajumo:

Referendum?? Can you pls tell me the step u av taken so far about referendum... It is just a simple analogy.

Hate speech from ur brother daily here on NL MD Fbk, is that how to start succession...

KANU has succeeded in brainwashing you guys together with your next generation.He is simple a PDP tool to thwart PMB led administration.
Hate speech is both ways...tho d zoo part aggravated it. Yorubas here started it,ive bin blocked on my main account,i know d history of d hate speech. Dont use hate speech to judge this. Im not ipob member but with d way other nigerians r hating d igbos even with death issues,i also have been forced to hate now
Re: Soldiers Forcefully Entered Nnamdi Kanu’s Home, His Whereabouts Unknown – Lawyer by Blue3k(m): 11:16am On Sep 15, 2017
DedeNkem:

You thought Kanu would be there waiting for them to kill him?
The way some Nigerians reason is so dumb.

IPOB's can't think this situation is proof. If the we're after him they had opportunity to capture and or kill him multiple times. Why bother him if court date is in a month? Next If he left before all the action he would have left alone. He would be somewhere where he can contact lawyer.

Next after they start idiot dance 2 IPOB started doing dumb acts allegedly. Too much negative news is on international news. IPOB hunting other ethnic groups, setting police station of fire and throwing rocks.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Forcefully Entered Nnamdi Kanu’s Home, His Whereabouts Unknown – Lawyer by WowSweetGuy(m): 11:17am On Sep 15, 2017
Nemesis1:

Discrepancies, you likened kunu to Burantai, worst possible example to use, Burantai is the commander of Nigerian army, North West, South, east, whose only goal is to serve and protect, epic fail for comparing Kanu

You likened Albino to Osama meaning you agree Kanu is a terrorist leading a brainwashed army to die for him, but in the end what became of him? He died like a rayped donkey, just like he deserves , I hope you know same fate await Kanu

You said his followers attacked army albeit with sticks and stones, you call it bravery I call it stupidity, even boko haram did not face army with sticks and bottles

Finally you said over 100 soldiers were deployed, well that's odd news because other zombies said it was over 5000 personnel that includes nnamdis lawyer

But if only 100 soldiers can force you and your people to succumb , what happened to the 3 million followers who swore to protect nnamdi?

Bottom line is you are Liars and chest beaters

You likened Albino to Osama meaning you agree Kanu is a terrorist*

y did u ignore buratai and buhari i quoted. u guyz just pick on words and ignore d obvious. 100sojas forced who to succumb? i dont even understand u.

just pray d armless dont start engaging in arm battle bcoz even u or ur family wil feel d heat nation wide
Re: Soldiers Forcefully Entered Nnamdi Kanu’s Home, His Whereabouts Unknown – Lawyer by Blue3k(m): 11:20am On Sep 15, 2017
Sammyblaq:

Just to posture u said¿.
If you've been in Umuahia starting from Sunday u will withdraw ur lines.

Maybe I would. Like the lawyer said stay peaceful and don't engage in confrontation. Film don't fight upload gain sympathy.
Re: Soldiers Forcefully Entered Nnamdi Kanu’s Home, His Whereabouts Unknown – Lawyer by renzie: 11:22am On Sep 15, 2017
I am so ashamed of my country and our military. With what I have seen in Abia state these few days. I no longer have regard for the military which I initially desired to join. I will not even advise any decent person to be in the military. I see the Nigerian military as people without value for lives. So many senseless kilings, wasting of lives, may God show our country mercy. How can you kill unarmed people without bathing an eyelid. How will you get to a community of unarmed people and start shooting and killing people just because Nnamdi Kanu lives there. Are they not aware that many people are even against what he Kanu is doing. No intelligence gathering just brut force. I am sure Kanu is not even around any longer.
Re: Soldiers Forcefully Entered Nnamdi Kanu’s Home, His Whereabouts Unknown – Lawyer by anigbajumo(m): 11:26am On Sep 15, 2017
WowSweetGuy:
Hate speech is both ways...tho d zoo part aggravated it. Yorubas here started it,ive bin blocked on my main account,i know d history of d hate speech. Dont use hate speech to judge this. Im not ipob member but with d way other nigerians r hating d igbos even with death issues,i also have been forced to hate now

That is wat am saying?? I think u are educated person not one of those iPod youths that lack basic knowledge.Am still saying that u guys are trolling a wring move for Biafra.Anybody that speaks the truths is enemy of Igbo.. Lol,my best e-fwnd is igbo,my business partner is igbo nd I have many Igbo fwends.Non of dem subscribe to all these hate speech. If u died today,u will b buried as Nigerian not Biafra nd u are referring to that country as a Zoo...lol

U just started wat u can't finish, NA slaughtered ur brother for nothing yesterday nd nothing has been done it.I pity you guys coz u are fighting a lost battle.Nigeria is not a conducive geographical area for all of us not only igbo...Biafra agitation is now spontaneous after you guys loss d last election.....

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Forcefully Entered Nnamdi Kanu’s Home, His Whereabouts Unknown – Lawyer by BCRCentre: 11:36am On Sep 15, 2017
FREQUENT ASKED QUESTIONS CONCERNING NIGERIA.
Can Nigeria ever get better someone asked?
Another replied, was there a time Nigeria was better?
Who will make her better?

These questions were deep. It was boiling towards complains about the problems of the country without any solution.

I have always been of the school of thought that rather than complaining, we should profound solutions.

I answered the questions above simply by saying "YES"

Let us start with;
Where did we go wrong?
Ever since we abandoned "Our Noble Cause"

What is our hope?
A time is coming when Nigeria will be restored to the glory of her foundation.

Can our successors hail Nigeria in their time?
Yes! If and only when taught the truth.

ALL WE NEED IS TO KNOW THE TRUTH.
Every ethnic group in Nigeria is seeking for freedom. Please be reminded;

"freedom only come when you know the truth" -Kanu Christian

We give no attention to the second stanza of our national anthem which happen to be a prayer;

Oh God of creation
Direct our noble cause
Guide our leaders right
Help our youths the truth to know
In love and honesty to grow
And live in just and truth
Great lofty height attained
To build a nation where peace and justice shall rain.

We only anchored every of our ceremony just on a call;

Arise O compatriot,
Nigeria call obey
To serve our father land
With love and strength and faith
The labours of our Heroes past shall never be in vain
To serve with heart and might
One nation bound in freedom
Peace and unity.

This call takes us to the foundation of Nigeria which was built in the first anthem of this great motherland.

Please peruse with outmost interest and a heart seeking solution.

Nigeria we hail thee
Our own dear native land
Though tribe and tongue may differ
In brotherhood we stand
Nigerians all are proud to serve
Our sovereign motherland

Our flag shall be a symbol
That truth and justice reign
In peace or battle honour
And this we count as gain
To pass unto our children
A banner without stain

O God of all creation
Grant this our one request
Help us to build a nation
Where no man is oppressed
And so with peace and plenty
Nigeria may be blessed.

We have hope if this truth can be taught, many of our leaders know not this truth, many who knows do not view it from this perspective and many who view it from this perspective are discouraged by the increasingly disunity and even social media rain of insults and hatred we have for each ethnic group.
The Presidency (Executive Arm), The Legislatures (Upper & Lower Chambers), The Judiciary, State Councils, Local government Councils, Community Leaders, Family Leaders, Religious Leaders, Institution Leaders, Market Leaders, Street Leaders, Individuals etc, let us join hands together, learn this truth, and make it a mandate to teach the truth and live by it.

It's a call, it's an anthem
It's for all compatriots
Nigerians arise
Nigeria arise!
It is a mandate for us to this motherland.
#BCRCentre
#YesWeCan
#IamANigerian
#Stand4Motherland
#GloryOfMotherland

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Forcefully Entered Nnamdi Kanu’s Home, His Whereabouts Unknown – Lawyer by Eu24(m): 11:37am On Sep 15, 2017
For sale. Business use only.

Quarter plot of land off the major road at pleasure b/stop on a tarred road, good for commercial purpose. Measuring 113,740square Meter with Suvrey planning n Deed of agreement

My asking 4.5m

Call 09032200405

Note:

I already have 5Shops on it. Serious minded people only!!!

Re: Soldiers Forcefully Entered Nnamdi Kanu’s Home, His Whereabouts Unknown – Lawyer by jaxxy(m): 11:47am On Sep 15, 2017
If kanu was wise and listens not egotistic he wud hv used this agitation as d bargaining chip for the SE just like d SS did and get a better ground to rule eventually not all dis nonesense. Now negotiations maybe of d table.

Even mandela did make it without the help of the west and other African countries efforts so it's not a one man show...
Re: Soldiers Forcefully Entered Nnamdi Kanu’s Home, His Whereabouts Unknown – Lawyer by Samtob90(m): 11:49am On Sep 15, 2017
Nemesis1:
This lawyer is the inventor of propaganda and lies

3 days ago he said kunu was killed , some hours later Kanu released statement that he has canceled meeting

Yesterday this same lawyer claims Kanu and his father are missing, later Kanu talked to his zombies

. Today again

Haba , na everyday Kanu dey loss?

He is the new shakau
Re: Soldiers Forcefully Entered Nnamdi Kanu’s Home, His Whereabouts Unknown – Lawyer by dominique(f): 11:52am On Sep 15, 2017
ideologies:

Dominiq.ue is looking for who will send her video of live shooting.

One Nigeria my foot

I'm not disputing that there is tension in parts of Abia state, however that recording with non-stop shootings doesn't sound realistic to me.
Re: Soldiers Forcefully Entered Nnamdi Kanu’s Home, His Whereabouts Unknown – Lawyer by bezimo(m): 12:07pm On Sep 15, 2017
Many Ipob folks will be wasted following kanu in this biafra seccession campaign.. While at the end of the day kanu will still be alive and worst case imprisoned again and maybe regain freedom later.

Some ipob folks are so dumb.Challenging the Army is suicide, there are many trigger happy soldiers looking for who to practice on under any excuse... the ipob folks are just creating the perfect situation to allow that happen. I hope they have been properly advised..
Re: Soldiers Forcefully Entered Nnamdi Kanu’s Home, His Whereabouts Unknown – Lawyer by samiyasky(m): 12:09pm On Sep 15, 2017
A ROOM SELF CONTAIN @ MARYLAND ( LAGOS NIGERIA). AVAILABLE FOR RENT interested persons should call 07032682719 or send a mail to sambassy1004@gmail.com for more info
Re: Soldiers Forcefully Entered Nnamdi Kanu’s Home, His Whereabouts Unknown – Lawyer by ajealadick(m): 12:12pm On Sep 15, 2017
Pictures of the shattered house or go to hell
Re: Soldiers Forcefully Entered Nnamdi Kanu’s Home, His Whereabouts Unknown – Lawyer by WowSweetGuy(m): 12:19pm On Sep 15, 2017
anigbajumo:

That is wat am saying?? I think u are educated person not one of those iPod youths that lack basic knowledge.Am still saying that u guys are trolling a wring move for Biafra.Anybody that speaks the truths is enemy of Igbo.. Lol,my best e-fwnd is igbo,my business partner is igbo nd I have many Igbo fwends.Non of dem subscribe to all these hate speech. If u died today,u will b buried as Nigerian not Biafra nd u are referring to that country as a Zoo...lol

U just started wat u can't finish, NA slaughtered ur brother for nothing yesterday nd nothing has been done it.I pity you guys coz u are fighting a lost battle.Nigeria is not a conducive geographical area for all of us not only igbo...Biafra agitation is now spontaneous after you guys loss d last election.....
Anyways,i just hope the wicked government especially that buhari who can treat issues like this with democracy gloves end up answering for his sins internationally
Re: Soldiers Forcefully Entered Nnamdi Kanu’s Home, His Whereabouts Unknown – Lawyer by jconsulting(f): 12:22pm On Sep 15, 2017
Breaking News : Information reaching us is that Nnamdi Kanu is in Gwagwalada hiding in one brothel
Re: Soldiers Forcefully Entered Nnamdi Kanu’s Home, His Whereabouts Unknown – Lawyer by Nobody: 12:30pm On Sep 15, 2017
Re: Soldiers Forcefully Entered Nnamdi Kanu’s Home, His Whereabouts Unknown – Lawyer by DedeNkem: 12:31pm On Sep 15, 2017
Blue3k:

IPOB's can't think this situation is proof. If the we're after him they had opportunity to capture and or kill him multiple times. Why bother him if court date is in a month? Next If he left before all the action he would have left alone. He would be somewhere where he can contact lawyer.

If they were not after him, why did they invade his home and shoot up the place? It seems you're not following what's happening! And to think Buhari's army obeys the law, is rather ignorant. By law, they were not supposed to be there in the first place!

Next after they start idiot dance 2 IPOB started doing dumb act. Too much negative news is on international news. IPOB hunting other ethnic groups, setting police station of fire and throwing rocks.

You can't blame the oppressed for retaliating and defending themselves! When you beat and pin someone against the wall, do you expect the victim to not retaliate or defend himself?

The real retaliation hasn't happened yet. It will happen when IPOB pick up arms. And when that happens, kiss Nigeria good-bye!!

Igbos of today learned from the mistakes their ancestors made during the 1960s war. They will be more deadlier today if another civil war breaks out. The food blockade tactic Nigeria used in defeating Biafrans, won't work this time.

There are more rich Igbos abroad today than in the 1960s, who will be to ship tons of sophisticated weapons and amunitions to help their Biafran brothers abd sisters. And there are more countries today who will be willing assist Biafra!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ganduje Distributes Power Bikes To KAROTA (Photos) / Nigeria’s First Minister Of Sadness - By Haruna Mohammed Salisu / Name One Politician You Know Is Capable Of Ruling Nigeria And Give Two Reasons

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.