Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,418 members, 7,901,170 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 03:52 AM

"Meet With Nnamdi Kanu" - Obasanjo Tells Buhari - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Meet With Nnamdi Kanu" - Obasanjo Tells Buhari (42237 Views)

Operation 777: We Will Deal With Nnamdi Kanu If ..... - Defense Headquarters / Now It Is Time For Us To Negotiate With Nnamdi Kanu – Fani-kayode / Charly Boy Pictured With Nnamdi Kanu And Other Defendants At FHC, Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Meet With Nnamdi Kanu" - Obasanjo Tells Buhari by Nobody: 10:56am On Sep 16, 2017
U think I got time for online shit, I got my hands filled with making more money

Help yourself boy, u cant stand if am standing in the outside world. If think am joking pm me your girl number if u have any and u will lose her within 12hrs. I ball that why D call me TruePass.

Mumu I will never reply u again am busy dog.

GeneralOjukwu:

Cry more...it delights me grin.

Chasing me around Nairaland is very productive.

I would buy you an Official Car for that purpose soon, you work too hard, my boy
Re: "Meet With Nnamdi Kanu" - Obasanjo Tells Buhari by userplainly(m): 10:56am On Sep 16, 2017
Jolar101:
Nigeria government are using their military to violating the right of indigenous peoples of Biafra.

As for those corrupt so called governors trying to protect their corrupt political offices by conniving with military to terrorising Indigenous Peoples Of Biafra (IPOB).

They have questions to answer at the ICC and the UN.

We still stand by our demands for referendum.

#Referendum.

uncle na u wan question them? oya goan talk to python fesst

1 Like

Re: "Meet With Nnamdi Kanu" - Obasanjo Tells Buhari by Nobody: 10:58am On Sep 16, 2017
malware:
Did he meet with Zaki Biam people before killing them en mass?

How do you expect a sitting president to bow to somebody who insults him at least a hundred times a day?

Kanu has no respect for nobody, not even his own father, so dialogue is completely out of the equation.
So Is War And Bloodshed Then?
Re: "Meet With Nnamdi Kanu" - Obasanjo Tells Buhari by Reference(m): 10:58am On Sep 16, 2017
malware:

How do you expect a sitting president to bow to somebody who insults him at least a hundred times a day?

Kanu has no respect for nobody, not even his own father, so dialogue is completely out of the equation.

Abeg every President gets insulted everyday. If you are his spokesman better tell the President that in a democracy he is servant not master and servants are not feared. His legacy is on the line and history will remember his faults more. Just ask past leaders. Few will remember what he was called. Most will remember how he reacted.

1 Like

Re: "Meet With Nnamdi Kanu" - Obasanjo Tells Buhari by userplainly(m): 10:59am On Sep 16, 2017
Guyman02:
Buhari came back from London and spoilt everything that Osibanjo had achieved to take us out of recession.
Tomorrow he will be traveling to US for UNGA and branch London on his way back. We hope he spends another 103 days to enable Osinbajo to once again take us out of doldrums.
PmB is not my best human character buh he far surpass KANU a million times....... the man is here to stay.... if u like goan wear Gucci top n let python mistake u for ipob BSS....

1 Like

Re: "Meet With Nnamdi Kanu" - Obasanjo Tells Buhari by Nobody: 11:02am On Sep 16, 2017
people should stop talking rubbish in NL
OBJ that said to dialogue knows why he said that
Nigeria politician are the Devil we know and they are the one to make Nigeria as one
Nigeria is not in peace because of our politician greediness.
some foolish people in NL is saying KANU is a small boy when their are crowd that support him
some people are ready to die and some people are ready for war because of him.
OBJ is one of the dangerous man and a wise man we have in Nigeria he knows why he said dialogue.

NO GAIN IN WAR

2 Likes

Re: "Meet With Nnamdi Kanu" - Obasanjo Tells Buhari by letusbepieces: 11:02am On Sep 16, 2017
malware:

WEN UR MAMA GO MARKET 4 LAGOS, BOMB EXPLODE KILL AM, DONT COME HERE AND CRY.

THAT IS WHERE U WANT TO TAKE A PEACEFUL MOVEMENT.

1 Like

Re: "Meet With Nnamdi Kanu" - Obasanjo Tells Buhari by Doublez000(m): 11:04am On Sep 16, 2017
malware:

WHEN WE LEARN TO SERVE WE LEARN TO LEAD... GOD HELP NIGERIA
Re: "Meet With Nnamdi Kanu" - Obasanjo Tells Buhari by NSK4U(m): 11:06am On Sep 16, 2017
good advice but only if d cabals would eat their ego and listen.......

Do your Registration and Training for all
INTERNATIONAL EXAMS including TOEFL,
IELTS, GMAT, SAT1, GRE, PTE, SAT2.
@

GLOBAL VISION INTERNATIONAL
EDUCATION & TRAVELS.

We accept ZERO DEPOSIT { ie Get your
VISA to America, Canada, France, UK, etc
from us before you pay} from our clients
that wish to go on vacation, work, or visit
any of the aforementioned countries and
more. for further info, call/whatsap us via
Re: "Meet With Nnamdi Kanu" - Obasanjo Tells Buhari by CrtlAltDel: 11:10am On Sep 16, 2017
GeneralOjukwu:

Trust OBJ at your own peril. If he was in power now, he would meet with Kanu and wipe out his whole family

Someone who replaced Senate Presidents (Plural) like toilet paper.

He NEVER forgives, NEVER forgets.... this is the kind of leader we thought PMB would be. Merciless.

OBJ was just far more corrupt than PMB is wink...but Nigeria really needs steely leaders like both men

But how can Kanu, a coward like Ojukwu who ran from meeting just ordinary Governors, meet with the President? grin

Hahahahahaha grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: "Meet With Nnamdi Kanu" - Obasanjo Tells Buhari by infofta(m): 11:16am On Sep 16, 2017
Instead of Nnamdi Kanu to engage with the elites and stakeholders in the country for a peaceful referendum, instead he is recruiting youths he will eventually arm to form secret service. Is the South east economically viable to be a country. Most of the countries in Africa that has broken up are not better off. Sudan, Congo etc. In Spain, UK, Hong Kong the agitation is been done peacefully. Everything is wrong with Nigeria, from recycling same politicians to tribalism and corruption. We have a long way to go as a country.
Re: "Meet With Nnamdi Kanu" - Obasanjo Tells Buhari by letusbepieces: 11:19am On Sep 16, 2017
infofta:
Instead of Nnamdi Kanu to engage with the elites and stakeholders in the country for a peaceful referendum, instead he is recruiting youths he will eventually arm to form secret service. Is the South east economically viable to be a country. Most of the countries in Africa that has broken up are not better off. Sudan, Congo etc. In Spain, UK, Hong Kong the agitation is been done peacefully. Everything is wrong with Nigeria, from recycling same politicians to tribalism and corruption. We have a long way to go as a country.

NOBODY WILL CARRY GUN, IT IS BOMB THAT THEY USE TO FIGHT TODAY SO DEY CAN KILL MORE PEOPLE IN ONE GO.

U WANT ONE NIGERIA, DONT CRY WEN BOMB EXPLODES IN LAGOS AND KILL ANYBODY U KNOW.

JUST REMEMBER THAT U SUPPORTED VIOLENCE AGAINST PEOPLE U WANT ONE NIGERIA WITH.

IT IS A ROUND WORLD AND THESE THINGS HAVE A WAY OF COMING BACK TO BITE.
Re: "Meet With Nnamdi Kanu" - Obasanjo Tells Buhari by mcquin(m): 11:27am On Sep 16, 2017
Guyman02:
Buhari came back from London and spoilt everything that Osibanjo had achieved to take us out of recession.
Tomorrow he will be traveling to US for UNGA and branch London on his way back. We hope he spends another 103 days to enable Osinbajo to once again take us out of doldrums.
But when he was away in peace, you were among those that cried "return" or "resign."
Re: "Meet With Nnamdi Kanu" - Obasanjo Tells Buhari by Ellaaa(f): 11:27am On Sep 16, 2017
Famaksunday:
your family is on fire cry your family is on fire
so many infacts, grow up pls Is high time nairaland screen out infact from here
Re: "Meet With Nnamdi Kanu" - Obasanjo Tells Buhari by mcquin(m): 11:28am On Sep 16, 2017
Christaks:

Do u knw hw many comments and riducule president Trump gets on a daily..??.

So if ur younger brother alwys insults u....ur conclusion wl b to alwys beat him, forgetting one day he will rise and hold ur hand.

Wnt u like to knw y he alwys insults u.....:
No. I'll beat him till he learns respect like the Yorubas. Disrespecting elders is an alien culture.
Re: "Meet With Nnamdi Kanu" - Obasanjo Tells Buhari by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 11:30am On Sep 16, 2017
malware:

why not grant IPOB their wishes and live in your heavenly Nigeria all alone... don't tell me you are afraid of the outcome of referendum
Re: "Meet With Nnamdi Kanu" - Obasanjo Tells Buhari by mcquin(m): 11:36am On Sep 16, 2017
Reference:

Abeg every President gets insulted everyday. If you are his spokesman better tell the President that in a democracy he is servant not master and servants are not feared. His legacy is on the line and history will remember his faults more. Just ask past leaders. Few will remember what he was called. Most will remember how he reacted.
Tell me how many African countries have their presidents as servant. Do you think you can call for the killing of Donald Trump or Clamor Putin and go scot-free even in America or Europe? Learn to respect elders.
Re: "Meet With Nnamdi Kanu" - Obasanjo Tells Buhari by mcquin(m): 11:37am On Sep 16, 2017
ELKHALIFAISIS:
why not grant IPOB their wishes and live in your heavenly Nigeria all alone... don't tell me you are afraid of the outcome of referendum
The poster you quoted isn't holding back Biafra, Bihari's is. Go demand Biafra from the Python dance leader.

1 Like

Re: "Meet With Nnamdi Kanu" - Obasanjo Tells Buhari by YelloweWest: 11:41am On Sep 16, 2017
malware:

Is war a better option?
A good leader is diplomatic and knows when to stoop to conquer.
Buhari does not have these qualities.
Re: "Meet With Nnamdi Kanu" - Obasanjo Tells Buhari by YelloweWest: 11:43am On Sep 16, 2017
enemyofprogress:
Baba you got this one wrong jo
I'm not an obj fan but he absolutely nailed this one.
You guys should try and look further... not just what is in front of u.
Re: "Meet With Nnamdi Kanu" - Obasanjo Tells Buhari by Odianose13(m): 11:46am On Sep 16, 2017
UduMgbo1:
Buhari is a terrorist
darkness and light have nothing in common
a charismatic and peaceful civilised leader like kanu cannot meet with a known terrorist like Buhari

Stop killing bokoharam members - Buhari

we Igbos/ipob don't negotiate with terrorists

Buhari is a terrorist
it's freedom or nothing
kiss the truth

IPOB cannot declare the government a terrorist group. But the FGN has declared both Kanu and IPOB a terrorist group. Kanu is calling the USA, Russia, UN and all for aid. Remember, no sane country would want to spoil its international relations by negotiating with terrorists. I've always said it. A WAR WILL NEVER BRING ABOUT BIAFRA! The python dance made Buhari much more funny and wiser than Kanu. Cos Buhari knee pretty well that those soldiers will be assaulted cos of the careless agitations of the IPOB youths. I say assaulted cos the youths went with arms (penknife is an arm bro). Truly, the NA never attacked first, they only waited for an attack from the youth and saw an opportunity to return the attack in brute force. After that the North were calling for peace while the SE was calling war. All was politically motivated. I posted the words in Italics below few days back in response to a dude (Afam4eva).

Afam4eva:
These illiterates are angry that no one talks about them anymore. It must really pain to be ignored. Their 1 second of fame seems to be over.

Ure funny o. You really don't know the politics that is playing. Very soon the Federal Government will make the international community see IPOB as a more ruthless terrorist group that even Bokoharam will look like teletubbies. And then all hell will break loose on the IPOB agitators. You really don't know what's happening oga. It will soon be seen as a religious oppression. Watch! Remember, South East is seen as mostly Christians while the North, muslims. Now it's said that the South East are singing war while the North don't want to retaliate. Bro, reason this thing. Many things will go awry really.

1 Like

Re: "Meet With Nnamdi Kanu" - Obasanjo Tells Buhari by bengoodcreature: 11:46am On Sep 16, 2017
There is nothing good as dialogue, one of the good qualities of a good Leader is humility
To me , PMB meeting with KANU is a good advice
Those shouting for WAR have not witnessed it
WAR does no good to anyone
PEACE
Re: "Meet With Nnamdi Kanu" - Obasanjo Tells Buhari by BlackMbakara1(m): 11:50am On Sep 16, 2017
Sit with him as what na?

This is how it starts once you give credence to it...any dick and harry will tow that line.

If NK has something to say, he should tell his traditional leader or rep from his constituency or better still his governor that he doesn't have respect for.

2 Likes

Re: "Meet With Nnamdi Kanu" - Obasanjo Tells Buhari by pannyman(m): 11:52am On Sep 16, 2017
zoedew:
Want to meet with the President?
1. Start some separatist movement.
2. Command enough attention to get people to not go to work at your order.
3. Get arrested and go down the rabbit hole alongside your supporters.
4. Agree to bail conditions with others still in the rabbit hole and your supporters do not see that as abandonment.
5. Threaten to stop an Election from holding. 6. Manifestly flout the bail conditions.
And you will get invited to meet The President!
Want to meet The President!!

Well spoken! Obasanjo is always craving relevance. So Buhari should meet Kanu in what capacity? As a fellow president or what?

3 Likes

Re: "Meet With Nnamdi Kanu" - Obasanjo Tells Buhari by oluchi557(f): 11:57am On Sep 16, 2017
Gamesmart:

It works in Palestine.
Nigeria is not palestine,Moreover we are not in military era
Re: "Meet With Nnamdi Kanu" - Obasanjo Tells Buhari by MaziEDOZIE(m): 11:59am On Sep 16, 2017
malware:

...people like need to be thrown into the lagoon.
Re: "Meet With Nnamdi Kanu" - Obasanjo Tells Buhari by enigmaticlion: 11:59am On Sep 16, 2017
Thanks jare, he's a yellow goat with a goatie
Chubhie:

A yellow goat would have been apt.
Re: "Meet With Nnamdi Kanu" - Obasanjo Tells Buhari by RoyalUc(m): 12:00pm On Sep 16, 2017
Reference:

It might be true every President gets insulted everyday, but Kanu's case is beyond mere insults. If it were, Fayose, FFK, Reno and others would have come under serious attack. But have you ever heard the President respond to those insults? Remember what happened to Amechi, Tambowa, Tinubu, Okadigbo etc.
Re: "Meet With Nnamdi Kanu" - Obasanjo Tells Buhari by Tecno66: 12:01pm On Sep 16, 2017
Bashliveon:

http://punchng.com/negotiate-with-kanu-obasanjo-tells-buhari/
I disagree with this idea. Buhari should dialogue with other groups from the SE. They all know what they want. The politicians of south east origin in Buhari's government know what their people want even if they pretend that all is well. To dialogue with Nnamdi Kanu is a complete no. The man is filled with too much hatred to reason properly. There are more reasonable and intelligent igbo people to advance their fears and demands. They all know what they want from Nigeria for equity to reign.
Re: "Meet With Nnamdi Kanu" - Obasanjo Tells Buhari by simpleshawls(m): 12:02pm On Sep 16, 2017
keemsleek:
Obj I wish u dialogue with opc fasheun then, anybody living at okota around 2007 will remember how the army entered Ago palace blocked all the whole entrance and exit route like war film. Broad day light na dat day I know say na only mouth opc get, all of them disappeared leaving the poor man alone na so he jejely enter car by himself the idiot forming fasheun bodyguard bullets were use in scattering his leg till today he still limp. You wont dialogue with opc but you want Buhari to dialogue with ipob that even if Kanu will accept
That is what they call Army I understand how Buhari feels power can tend to intoxicate you can imagine you have grenade in your pocket and someone is bragging to fight you when he only has a knife
Re: "Meet With Nnamdi Kanu" - Obasanjo Tells Buhari by okerekeikpo: 12:04pm On Sep 16, 2017
But can you advise a cow? Na question o
Re: "Meet With Nnamdi Kanu" - Obasanjo Tells Buhari by Dare2Try(m): 12:05pm On Sep 16, 2017
Where idiris we need Nigeria scatter scatter remix

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Goodluck Jonathan At Anambra PDP Governorship Campaign Rally (Photos) / Udom Emmanuel Is Boosting Akwa Ibom Economy With Roads Construction / IPOB Bans Rearing, Consumption Of Cows In South-Eastern Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.