Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,223 members, 7,880,831 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 07:37 AM

"Meet With Nnamdi Kanu" - Obasanjo Tells Buhari - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Meet With Nnamdi Kanu" - Obasanjo Tells Buhari (42172 Views)

Operation 777: We Will Deal With Nnamdi Kanu If ..... - Defense Headquarters / Now It Is Time For Us To Negotiate With Nnamdi Kanu – Fani-kayode / Charly Boy Pictured With Nnamdi Kanu And Other Defendants At FHC, Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Meet With Nnamdi Kanu" - Obasanjo Tells Buhari by Reference(m): 1:53pm On Sep 16, 2017
RoyalUc:

It might be true every President gets insulted everyday, but Kanu's case is beyond mere insults. If it were, Fayose, FFK, Reno and others would have come under serious attack. But have you ever heard the President respond to those insults? Remember what happened to Amechi, Tambowa, Tinubu, Okadigbo etc.

What happened. The military was sent after them and they have been hounded into exile so much so that they are in office now abi. The rights you trample upon today are the rights you will need tomorrow. Just pray this government or any other in future suits you because there will be nothing to support your reaction and no one to run to. It is better to be circumspect.
Re: "Meet With Nnamdi Kanu" - Obasanjo Tells Buhari by mcquin(m): 1:56pm On Sep 16, 2017
[quote author=oluchi557 post=60519483][/quote]
If you insult your father, then that is your business. No offence! I have heard it somewhere that Igbos wake their elders up via a kick.

Well even when our leaders take wrong decisions, it is not for you to curse them. King David ordered the death of his loyal servants who raised their hands to kill Saul. That is because Saul is a chosen leader even though he made bad decisions.

I am still yet to see the advice Kanu gave to Buhari before choosing to insult him. En just waka commot for abroad come here come curse President when millions of people vote for.
Re: "Meet With Nnamdi Kanu" - Obasanjo Tells Buhari by RoyalUc(m): 2:02pm On Sep 16, 2017
Reference:

What happened. The military was sent after them and they have been hounded into exile so much so that they are in office now abi. The rights you trample upon today are the rights you will need tomorrow. Just pray this government or any other in future suits you because there will be nothing to support your reaction and no one to run to. It is better to be circumspect.

Exactly my point and position since I joined this forum...It is better to be circumspect!

To be fair, just, rational and truthful. It is only truth that can stand the test of time.
Re: "Meet With Nnamdi Kanu" - Obasanjo Tells Buhari by mcquin(m): 2:11pm On Sep 16, 2017
ELKHALIFAISIS:
why are you losing so much sleep about Biafra at least you all have many abandon properties to your name
I learnt Aba residents couldn't sleep 4 days ago. I slept like a baby. I reside in Benin and we are too busy consolidating and improving on our cultural diversity than worry about your property. If are concerned with being online tribal war hero, please find your Yoruba mate to war with. I only directed your Biafran mate on the right person to demand freedom from.

Shalom.
Re: "Meet With Nnamdi Kanu" - Obasanjo Tells Buhari by Nobody: 2:21pm On Sep 16, 2017
Arresting nnamdi kanu and partial treatment involved in settling the yoruba and hausa fracas in ife will prove to be the worst mistake of this administration.

Every nobody is made popular.
Re: "Meet With Nnamdi Kanu" - Obasanjo Tells Buhari by Ezigbonmadu: 2:32pm On Sep 16, 2017
obikirinoni:
Arresting nnamdi kanu and partial treatment involved in settling the yoruba and hausa fracas in ife will prove to be the worst mistake of this administration.

Every nobody is made popular.

You still remember that? How many times have you been told to humble and learn one thing or two from the Yorubas. All you can do is make noise and beat chest while the Yorubas tactically controls.

You say they're cowards, while all they do is calm down and plan their next move. Each injustice to the Yoruba nation were addressed. But in your own case, you will ever remain marginalised in your own towns.
Re: "Meet With Nnamdi Kanu" - Obasanjo Tells Buhari by BlackMbakara1(m): 2:42pm On Sep 16, 2017
VeeVeeMyLuv:

NK is not a small boy again o,

the only mistake Nk made from the start of his movements was the use of extreme undiplomatic, abusive, insulting, insensitive, inciting strong language.

there are tens of millions of people even hundreds following and sympathetic to him.
therefore dialogue remains the best option! QED.
this group can be likened to militants and Bokoboko.

the only difference is that millitants and ipob dont go about wasting people on largescale like boko does. they both have a reasonable degree of repect for human life. but for BH on the otherhand, nobody knows the reason for their actions, what they want (it is just like a lunatic weilding a granade).

Take note: in naija today, unofficially

it will surprise you to note that Majority of Northerners are sympathetic to Boko
that Majority of southerners are sympathetic to Millitants
that Majority of Easterners are sympathetic to IPOB/MASSOB.

sometime ago, Mr Osita Chidoka proposed a bill setting up an agency that will tackle devastating effect of erosion in the EAST

but guess what happened, upper and lower legislature fling out the proposal and dumped it into dustbin without giving it a second thought,
it is these kind of things that add fuel and credence to IPOB!

Anywhere in the world today, there are protocols or procedure of doing things.

Let him dialogue with his governor first...or is his governor a small boy to him?
Re: "Meet With Nnamdi Kanu" - Obasanjo Tells Buhari by kasimshafii: 2:54pm On Sep 16, 2017
Nigerian government shouldn't negotiate with a terrorist like Kanu!
Re: "Meet With Nnamdi Kanu" - Obasanjo Tells Buhari by ikd19: 3:06pm On Sep 16, 2017
A good leader is always a servant to his followers, if any of ur followers is acting in a way u dnt like, u have to summon him, ask him questions to the reason behind his behaviour & settle d matter, u dnt use force on them, because u can not beat a child & tell him not to cry. I strongly believe dat if dis country is restructured, there will b no more agitation from any group.
Re: "Meet With Nnamdi Kanu" - Obasanjo Tells Buhari by Christaks(m): 3:21pm On Sep 16, 2017
mcquin:

No. I'll beat him till he learns respect like the Yorubas. Disrespecting elders is an alien culture.

Beat him.....use hammer hit him head too....
Re: "Meet With Nnamdi Kanu" - Obasanjo Tells Buhari by Nobody: 3:29pm On Sep 16, 2017
Bashliveon:

http://punchng.com/negotiate-with-kanu-obasanjo-tells-buhari/

""Ironically, Kanu, had in the past called Obasanjo an “evil man"""

Anyone that says nigeria does not need a restructure, that i should goan restructure my brain is nothing lesa than an evil entity.
Re: "Meet With Nnamdi Kanu" - Obasanjo Tells Buhari by KOKOwonder(m): 3:33pm On Sep 16, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Good morning Nairaland,

I was told the Python is dancing in the South East even when there is no music playing.

When pythons dance where humans live, there will be two basic reactions..

First, they'd run away out of fright,
When they see it is adamant, they'd muster courage and drive it away.

Good advice from Obasanjo even though he may not mean this; when I get into Nigeria, I'd send him a greeting card and an omu.

Unfortunately it won't happen because it will be a shame and an insult to the memory of his comrades who were killed if NK stands face to face with a tyrant.

-A tyrant who has never visited the South East since becoming President yet says we are one.
-A tyrant who ordered soldiers to desecrate a traditional rulers palace and abduct him.
my dear NwaAmaikpe, I only know you to be a comic wired fellow your political biased tribal stands now will only make you useless to us the nairalanders who look forward to your comments. I always laugh hard when I read ur posts. I have missed you. Bro

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Meet With Nnamdi Kanu" - Obasanjo Tells Buhari by Ayatullah(m): 3:36pm On Sep 16, 2017
malware:
Did he meet with Zaki Biam people before killing them en mass?

How do you expect a sitting president to bow to somebody who insults him at least a hundred times a day?

[b]Kanu has no respect for nobody, not even his own father,
so dialogue is completely out of the equation. [/b]

MAGANA YAKARE!............
Re: "Meet With Nnamdi Kanu" - Obasanjo Tells Buhari by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 3:38pm On Sep 16, 2017
mcquin:

I learnt Aba residents couldn't sleep 4 days ago. I slept like a baby. I reside in Benin and we are too busy consolidating and improving on our cultural diversity than worry about your property. If are concerned with being online tribal war hero, please find your Yoruba mate to war with. I only directed your Biafran mate on the right person to demand freedom from.

Shalom.
minorities everywhere.... TUFIAKWA

Re: "Meet With Nnamdi Kanu" - Obasanjo Tells Buhari by Moonland100(m): 3:46pm On Sep 16, 2017
Am a little bit confuse about the claim of the Igbo's that the president developed one side of the country than the other.
Can you tell me the achievement of the President and where he locate them to.
To me Igbo's are selfish and want everything to be theirs.

1 Like

Re: "Meet With Nnamdi Kanu" - Obasanjo Tells Buhari by CoolAmbience(m): 4:23pm On Sep 16, 2017
malware:

How do you expect a sitting president to bow to somebody who insults him at least a hundred times a day?

Kanu has no respect for nobody, not even his own father, so dialogue is completely out of the equation.

You have got a point there!
Re: "Meet With Nnamdi Kanu" - Obasanjo Tells Buhari by CoolAmbience(m): 4:26pm On Sep 16, 2017
ekems2017:
He thinks he can achieve everything by force.

However you view it, certain things are only achieved by force.
Re: "Meet With Nnamdi Kanu" - Obasanjo Tells Buhari by valentineuwakwe(m): 4:34pm On Sep 16, 2017
malware:

Kanu has no respect for nobody, not even his own father, so dialogue is completely out of the equation.
. . . .but he sent representative to negotiate with boko haram dat hv killed n bombed thousands of pple. .insult n suicide attack which is better?

2 Likes

Re: "Meet With Nnamdi Kanu" - Obasanjo Tells Buhari by Kamanuozuzu: 4:39pm On Sep 16, 2017
SlayQueenSlayer:
It's unfortunate that Kanu used his own mouth to ruin his struggle. As for Buhari, you need to listen and do something about the agitation coming from the east. The Nigerian does not have the capacity to contain arm struggle. Most of their killing have been of unarmed civilians.

Ruin his struggle? U must be hallucinating. The struggle just started. We understand it's a long way away. But we came prepared.

1 Like

Re: "Meet With Nnamdi Kanu" - Obasanjo Tells Buhari by slivertongue: 5:04pm On Sep 16, 2017
good ideas always come from those outside the corridors of power

GMB sud rather meet youth groups, they nt kanu own the east
Re: "Meet With Nnamdi Kanu" - Obasanjo Tells Buhari by Gbrika(m): 5:38pm On Sep 16, 2017
Everybody knows the theoretical solution to Nigeria problem. Who will praticlize this solution?No stable electricity, poor road status, impartial application of justice, etc.
Re: "Meet With Nnamdi Kanu" - Obasanjo Tells Buhari by indomie100: 6:12pm On Sep 16, 2017
I don't think that is necessary please, they will all soon be tired. Ojukwu tired far than this useless kanu
Re: "Meet With Nnamdi Kanu" - Obasanjo Tells Buhari by stilldoingokay(f): 6:30pm On Sep 16, 2017
malware:

clap for yourself, for your violent way of achieving peace
Re: "Meet With Nnamdi Kanu" - Obasanjo Tells Buhari by malware: 6:32pm On Sep 16, 2017
Christaks:

Do u knw hw many comments and riducule president Trump gets on a daily..??.

So if ur younger brother alwys insults u....ur conclusion wl b to alwys beat him, forgetting one day he will rise and hold ur hand.

Wnt u like to knw y he alwys insults u.....:

Yet to see anyone say he would burn down America and cut off Trump's head
Re: "Meet With Nnamdi Kanu" - Obasanjo Tells Buhari by malware: 6:34pm On Sep 16, 2017
Adebayo4all:
mumu

Meeting is to bow

Off course... Meeting the lunatic is like bowing to him
Re: "Meet With Nnamdi Kanu" - Obasanjo Tells Buhari by stilldoingokay(f): 6:34pm On Sep 16, 2017
valentineuwakwe:
. . . .but he sent representative to negotiate with boko haram dat hv killed n bombed thousands of pple. .insult n suicide attack which is better?

pls leave that person alone, is lacking sense at the moment, when ever their hear buhari their lost there sense.

1 Like

Re: "Meet With Nnamdi Kanu" - Obasanjo Tells Buhari by DrOkoroafor(m): 6:39pm On Sep 16, 2017
Violence is never the way!
Re: "Meet With Nnamdi Kanu" - Obasanjo Tells Buhari by Nobody: 7:12pm On Sep 16, 2017
TALKATIVE!
Re: "Meet With Nnamdi Kanu" - Obasanjo Tells Buhari by ofwest47(m): 9:24pm On Sep 16, 2017
OBJ is a noise maker
Re: "Meet With Nnamdi Kanu" - Obasanjo Tells Buhari by Eddyroyalng: 9:24pm On Sep 16, 2017
Nk is a hero Nigerian history will never forget. He's a single man who has d courage to challenge the status quo in Nigeria. You may think he's losing but at least he has awaken d consciousness of all Nigerians on wrong structure on which Nigeria was built. Restructure is in lips of all now at least. This offcourse is never in sync with northern political plan. But is like a bone in their neck. For the online ranting Afonjas, is turn of biafran bloods to flow today. Who's knows tomorrow. It might be ur most loved one. Then will come here n praise ur killers. Continu.
Re: "Meet With Nnamdi Kanu" - Obasanjo Tells Buhari by biafrasun: 9:30pm On Sep 16, 2017
[quote author=kstyle2 post=60511792]Ok o. Ipob members say they've been marginalized but then I say 'what have the state govenors from these states done to at least show their people that they've done much without the federal government? What have their senators, house of representatives members done to better these IPOB states'. War doesn't show who's right, just who's left. That been said, I strongly condemn the actions of the Nigerian Army over the week because Na from clap Dem dey enter dance [/quote nonsense talk is it the governors that appoints security chiefs what of the recent nnpc appointment federal roads nko is there any federal government presence in the south east is it the looped sided national Assembly that u and I know that Igbo senators can never get any out of it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Yakubu Dogara Picks PDP Nomination Form / Gift Of 2 Jeeps Included In Buhari's Assets Declaration Form / Bicycle Ride By Osita Chidoka To Last Federal Executive Meeting (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.