Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,332 members, 7,881,237 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 02:54 PM

Goodluck Jonathan Issues A Statement On Recent Developments In Aba, Nigeria - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Goodluck Jonathan Issues A Statement On Recent Developments In Aba, Nigeria (43303 Views)

See Speaker Gbaja’s Tweet On Recent Xenophobic Attacks On Nigerians In S’Africa / Google In Aba, Nigeria To Equip Manufacturers / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Issues A Statement On Recent Developments In Aba, Nigeria by sarrki(m): 9:12am On Sep 16, 2017
samisj4real:
First time you comment responsibly, av been following u up in nairaland with my 3D glass...

grin grin grin

Thanks Boss
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Issues A Statement On Recent Developments In Aba, Nigeria by madridguy(m): 9:13am On Sep 16, 2017
The issue about most Nigerians is that we forgot so quick and easily. I don't want to look as if am trying to paint GEJ black but i will suggest you made search and see why he was tagged and silent dictator. Do the research for yourself, from Rotimi Amaechi saga, Nyako and Tambuwal to mention few. People just tend to forget easily. Get back to me if you need it full.

Rhesusmonkey:
bros abeg no offence, but i doubt if u even knw the meaning these 3 words: tolerant, democratic, fact.. GEJ is Nigeria's most democratic leader after Yaradua since 1999. Every sane Nigerian knows that Pmb is not just undemocratic but an ethnic and religious bigot, I am not being sentimental nor partisan here but thats just a FACT. Quote me anywhere on earth.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Issues A Statement On Recent Developments In Aba, Nigeria by bilazego(m): 9:22am On Sep 16, 2017
madridguy:
In as much as there may be a need to enforce order, there is a greater need to reinforce our humanity and treat Nigerian citizens humanely whether they be from the North or South. Nothing justifies the desecration and destruction of religious places of worship or a police station. But even more so, nothing justifies the endangering of human life.

Why are you quoting GEJ is no longer inffectual Buffon? stick with your hate.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Issues A Statement On Recent Developments In Aba, Nigeria by Zeze06(m): 9:23am On Sep 16, 2017
Show of force by "buhari" standard is actually cowardice

But that picture you use is very funny...
praiseneofingz:
ok but buhari is stronger nau abi?
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Issues A Statement On Recent Developments In Aba, Nigeria by Zeze06(m): 9:27am On Sep 16, 2017
I spoke my mind...kindly speak yours sir

Adams011:
you sef don make sesnse for your eye be that o
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Issues A Statement On Recent Developments In Aba, Nigeria by Zeze06(m): 9:28am On Sep 16, 2017
Why would you quote me and say a thing like this..?

Kufie:

Shut your füçking mouth you fůçking pig
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Issues A Statement On Recent Developments In Aba, Nigeria by Rhesusmonkey(m): 9:29am On Sep 16, 2017
madridguy:
The issue about most Nigerians is that we forgot so quick and easily. I don't want to look as if am trying to paint GEJ black but i will suggest you made search and see why he was tagged and silent dictator. Do the research for yourself, from Rotimi Amaechi saga, Nyako and Tambuwal to mention few. People just tend to forget easily. Get back to me if you need it full.

Anyways, I hate discussing Nigerian politricks but one thing i knw is that Pmb is far from being democratic, atleast so far. The most important thing is that u shud warn Real Madrid never to repeat the rubbish they did last weekend.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Issues A Statement On Recent Developments In Aba, Nigeria by Obidikefidelis(m): 9:30am On Sep 16, 2017
Baba, go nd seatdown during ur days as a president of Nigeria did contribute to the development ur own state#RIVERS STATE or we southeast. Ur name didn't in any way written in igboland
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Issues A Statement On Recent Developments In Aba, Nigeria by obaoyedotun(m): 9:32am On Sep 16, 2017
Thank God this strong one is showing the country and people like you how strong he is
Zeze06:
cry

You have spoken well sir, but you disappointed so many of us, you were too weak to be president... embarassed
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Issues A Statement On Recent Developments In Aba, Nigeria by burkingx(f): 9:32am On Sep 16, 2017
sotall:
Our true democrat has spoken unlike one person that only knows how to use force.

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Issues A Statement On Recent Developments In Aba, Nigeria by emezuo17: 9:34am On Sep 16, 2017
omenka:

True. cool
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Issues A Statement On Recent Developments In Aba, Nigeria by Nobody: 9:38am On Sep 16, 2017
Zeze06:
cry

You have spoken well sir, but you disappointed so many of us, you were too weak to be president... embarassed

Read between the lines
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Issues A Statement On Recent Developments In Aba, Nigeria by Omooba77: 9:40am On Sep 16, 2017
texazzpete:

"Mommy, he said something bad about GEJ so he must be a Buhari fanatic"

Grow up. This isn't all about binary choices.

Thanks sir for your counsel; but please your self first in the mirror of Truth. God bless you.
Truth is syconsanct
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Issues A Statement On Recent Developments In Aba, Nigeria by madridguy(m): 9:50am On Sep 16, 2017
Same here too my broda. We need maximum 3 points tonight.

Rhesusmonkey:
Anyways, I hate discussing Nigerian politricks but one thing i knw is that Pmb is far from being democratic, atleast so far. The most important thing is that u shud warn Real Madrid never to repeat the rubbish they did last weekend.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Issues A Statement On Recent Developments In Aba, Nigeria by Zeze06(m): 9:50am On Sep 16, 2017
obaoyedotun:
Thank God this strong one is showing the country and people like you how strong he is

He isn't strong really, he's a coward and defenseless, he resorted to the use of force on armless people...
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Issues A Statement On Recent Developments In Aba, Nigeria by Nobody: 9:54am On Sep 16, 2017
Cluelessness dignified as expected
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Issues A Statement On Recent Developments In Aba, Nigeria by RevT1: 9:54am On Sep 16, 2017
Zeze06:
cry

The one that is strong to be president, how has his strength helped u and ur country
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Issues A Statement On Recent Developments In Aba, Nigeria by willibounce1(m): 9:56am On Sep 16, 2017
fergie001:

Thought I was the only one who saw it,subtle jabbing.

But a 9ce speech.

It is not subtle jabbing. He is calling for peaceful co existence. This is the problem with you trouble makers. The only thing you understand from the write up is jabbing. That's why they will always say the youths cannot lead this country. jabbing kor jobelin ni
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Issues A Statement On Recent Developments In Aba, Nigeria by RevT1: 9:56am On Sep 16, 2017
Nairaruky:
Cluelessness dignified as expected

U dat has plenty clues, who has ur clue helped, and hw has it helped you?
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Issues A Statement On Recent Developments In Aba, Nigeria by fergie001: 9:59am On Sep 16, 2017
willibounce1:

It is not subtle jabbing. He is calling for peaceful co existence. This is the problem with you trouble makers. The only thing you understand from the write up is jabbing. That's why they will always say the youths cannot lead this country. jabbing kor jobelin ni
I know you are here for fun,so I wouldn't take you serious
I am not a troublemaker.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Issues A Statement On Recent Developments In Aba, Nigeria by napoleon77(m): 9:59am On Sep 16, 2017
sarrki:
What a statement

Gej is becoming an elder statesman

God bless you Mr president

God bless federal republic of Nigeria

Sometimes you impress us by giving honour to whom honour is due! Maintain it!
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Issues A Statement On Recent Developments In Aba, Nigeria by Tvegas(m): 10:02am On Sep 16, 2017
IgboSubmarine:

As long as Nigeria remains a repressive state, Biafra will forever remain the best alternative

IPOB lives on
IPOB will definitely go underground and reorganize itself and emerge much prepared for a country that refused to dialogue

You guys should keep deceiving yourselves. Which underground movement can you form with some uneducated thugs? Nnamdi Kanu destroyed the project from the onset, his hate speech and all that hero worship with people kissing his shoes is disgusting.

Finally your elites helped put the final dagger to the idea through the recent proscription. IPOB is dead and buried full stop.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Issues A Statement On Recent Developments In Aba, Nigeria by Omooba77: 10:03am On Sep 16, 2017
madridguy:

Did he unleashed carnage; even after every bomb blast he issued statements. Have you heard our President Buhari speaking since...Eberu Olorun tori alujana ( Paradise)
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Issues A Statement On Recent Developments In Aba, Nigeria by Desammyst(m): 10:04am On Sep 16, 2017
madridguy:
In as much as there may be a need to enforce order, there is a greater need to reinforce our humanity and treat Nigerian citizens humanely whether they be from the North or South. Nothing justifies the desecration and destruction of religious places of worship or a police station. But even more so, nothing justifies the endangering of human life.

God bless GEJ. He understands humanity, not by force but by reasoning.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Issues A Statement On Recent Developments In Aba, Nigeria by madridguy(m): 10:08am On Sep 16, 2017
Please don't be an hypocrite over politician. Look at the videos and see yourself.

Omooba77:

Did he unleashed carnage; even after every bomb blast he issued statements. Have you heard our President Buhari speaking since...Eberu Olorun tori alujana ( Paradise)
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Issues A Statement On Recent Developments In Aba, Nigeria by bigtt76(f): 10:08am On Sep 16, 2017
Who still posters to this man? grin
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Issues A Statement On Recent Developments In Aba, Nigeria by Viergeachar: 10:11am On Sep 16, 2017
Summary of the release:

All sides should show restraint.

We should consider restructuring rather than outright disintegration.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Issues A Statement On Recent Developments In Aba, Nigeria by FTrebirth(m): 10:13am On Sep 16, 2017
GEJ was a failure but i still consider smarter than buhari in every aspect.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Issues A Statement On Recent Developments In Aba, Nigeria by TheNature: 10:13am On Sep 16, 2017
Zeze06:
cry

and the one that is not disappointing you look at what his is doing.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Buratai Attends Munich Security Conference, 2017 (Photos) / Akinsola Akinwunmi Killed In Abuja-Kaduna Train Bombing / Soldier Guns Down Colleague, Opens Fire On UN Pilot In Borno

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.