Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,743 members, 7,875,859 topics. Date: Saturday, 29 June 2024 at 11:42 PM

Wonder Twins Head For High School Aged Nine - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Wonder Twins Head For High School Aged Nine (9450 Views)

Reason For High Fees And Turnout Of First Class Graduates In Private Unis. / Wole Soyinka Government High School / Cut-off Mark: Candidates, Parents Head For Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wonder Twins Head For High School Aged Nine by Nobody: 5:49am On Mar 07, 2010
awwww, eyah, baybe mi, pele.
What are you doing in four states?

Gimme your addy, that's an order
Re: Wonder Twins Head For High School Aged Nine by SEFAGO(m): 5:55am On Mar 07, 2010
FL Gators:

awwww, eyah, baybe mi, pele.
What are you doing in four states?

Gimme your addy, that's an order

We drove from my home destination pass virginia, south carolina, north carolina, georgia, alabama (creepy south)

Man the south never changes it still underdeveloped grin. My address? I swear its dade city- we are staying in a church, I dont know the address lol, I would ask my friends though. I am actually ultrabusy rite now-
Re: Wonder Twins Head For High School Aged Nine by Nobody: 5:57am On Mar 07, 2010
I was talking about your email/ YID.

I've not been to the North, so I'm not sure how "developed" it is compared to the South.
North North Florida is completely country. Did you see the cows and horses and plantation? grin
Re: Wonder Twins Head For High School Aged Nine by bawomolo(m): 5:59am On Mar 07, 2010
SEFAGO:

I actually went past gainesville, I am in dade city though I will be leaving for Georgia on monday.

You are just using bawomolo to make me jealous not working gal

oh so that's why she was on my bed last nite.
women are evil  grin

FL Gators:

No need to worry, baba Seyi, our kid will have a social life

who told you to name my son Seyi.
his name would be jean paul baptiste domingues bawomolo
Re: Wonder Twins Head For High School Aged Nine by Nobody: 6:01am On Mar 07, 2010
bawomolo:

women are evil  grin
Go back to the room, I'll be dia in a minute.
Need to take care of a lil business boo

grin

bawomolo:

But baba Seyi, you fainted in the labour room, so I had to name him myself hau.

Are you watching CHELSEA LATELY? on E!
Re: Wonder Twins Head For High School Aged Nine by SEFAGO(m): 6:04am On Mar 07, 2010
FL Gators:

I was talking about your email/ YID.

I've not been to the North, so I'm not sure how "developed" it is compared to the South.
North North Florida is completely country. Did you see the cows and horses and plantation? grin

ok, i will IM it to you, later though. I am actually not on my laptop now since I am not at home. I dont get the slangs of children of nowadays, I am too old  tongue

Yeah I did see the cows and horses and you in the middle herding all of them.

You have never been to the North  shocked, thats funny lol.

bawomolo:

women are evil  grin

Who dash monkey giant banana. Get off LSD and back to reality mate. FL Gator only dates rich guys  cheesy

Whats up with all the spanish names- call your kid Enrique bawomolo. She used Baba Se yi (Do this) like father do this.

Learn yoruba lol
Re: Wonder Twins Head For High School Aged Nine by Nobody: 6:07am On Mar 07, 2010
SEFAGO:

Learn yoruba lol
Thank you, Thank you Thank you.
Seriously.
You both need to learn, you're no better.

You're not by your computer, then I guess you're using stone to type on NL abi?
I'm hurt sad You could have just said "No ID" cry cry *blows my nose on chiogo's shirt*
Re: Wonder Twins Head For High School Aged Nine by bawomolo(m): 6:08am On Mar 07, 2010
FL Gators:

Go back to the room, I'll be dia in a minute.
Need to take care of a lil business boo

lil business indeed considering you no fit last past 15 mins before being put to bed.

But baba Seyi, you fainted in the labour room, so I had to name him myself hau.

Are you watching CHELSEA LATELY? on E!

i don't watch girlie shows. takes a sneek peek.

SEFAGO:

Whats up with all the spanish names- call your kid Enrique bawomolo. She used Baba Se yi (Do this) like father do this.

Learn yoruba lol

he he i thought she named our child seyi. my yoruba is pathetic anyway.

Enrique? what about Jesus chavez bawomolo
Re: Wonder Twins Head For High School Aged Nine by Nobody: 6:11am On Mar 07, 2010
bawomolo:

lil business indeed considering you no fit last past 15 mins before being put to bed.
Hush, dont wash out dirty laundry on NL nau. Kini gbogbo iyen

bawomolo:

Enrique? what about Jesus chavez bawomolo
ehrrm dude, atheism needs to stay on religion, se o ti gbo mi?
Re: Wonder Twins Head For High School Aged Nine by bawomolo(m): 6:15am On Mar 07, 2010
FL Gators:

Hush, dont wash out dirty laundry on NL nau. Kini gbogbo iyen

silly me, i was about to tell them about the menage a trois we had on valentines day.

ehrrm dude, atheism needs to stay on religion, se o ti gbo mi?

the only jesus i know of is the one that mows lawns. he actually exists.
Re: Wonder Twins Head For High School Aged Nine by SEFAGO(m): 6:15am On Mar 07, 2010
FL Gators:

Thank you, Thank you Thank you.
Seriously.
You both need to learn, you're no better.

I'm hurt sad You could have just said "No ID" cry cry  *blows my nose on chiogo's shirt*

I am using a public computer. I would send you my IM stuff though. Why wouldnt I?

I dont need to learn Yoruba its a useless language for my future purposes  cheesy
Re: Wonder Twins Head For High School Aged Nine by SEFAGO(m): 6:17am On Mar 07, 2010
the only jesus i know of is the one that mows lawns. he actually exists

If you are referirng to the fact that mexicans are named Jesus and that they mow lawns thats racist undecided, but funny hehe
Re: Wonder Twins Head For High School Aged Nine by bawomolo(m): 6:17am On Mar 07, 2010
my bad, i would be enrolling in sensitivity classes as soon as possible cool
Re: Wonder Twins Head For High School Aged Nine by Nobody: 6:19am On Mar 07, 2010
bawomolo:

silly me, i was about to tell them about the menage a trois we had on valentines day.

the only jesus i know of is the one that mows lawns. he actually exists.
Oh, I remember. SEFAGO was the number 3.
Mehn, dude can work [i]it [/i]cool grin

SEFAGO:

I am using a public computer. I would send you my IM stuff though. Why wouldnt I?

I dont need to learn Yoruba its a useless language for my future purposes  cheesy
Ok o, I trust you smiley

Dude, ori e ti fokasible. It is not a useless language. You both [bawomolo too] are disappointing me.
This is a beautiful language that should be passed on to future generations. Sigh undecided

SEFAGO:

If you are referirng to the fact that mexicans are named Jesus and that they mow lawns thats racist undecided, but funny hehe
Are you minding him grin Seriously
Re: Wonder Twins Head For High School Aged Nine by bawomolo(m): 6:20am On Mar 07, 2010
you get to teach junior yoruba while i watch tv while drinking amstel malta. deal?

that's not a menage a trois. that's a train madam lol
Re: Wonder Twins Head For High School Aged Nine by Nobody: 6:23am On Mar 07, 2010
bawomolo:

you get to teach junior yoruba while i watch tv while drinking amstel malta. deal?

that's not a menage a trois. that's a train madam lol
No, your a$$ betta be out making me 6-fig salary.

Of course, I'll teach Seyi yoruba nau. O mo iyawo to gbewale tongue grin
Re: Wonder Twins Head For High School Aged Nine by bawomolo(m): 6:23am On Mar 07, 2010
iyawo idin la abi.

how's that little yoruba for ya cheesy
Re: Wonder Twins Head For High School Aged Nine by Nobody: 6:25am On Mar 07, 2010
You try, but it's idi nla. Sth I dont have, but thanks cool grin
Re: Wonder Twins Head For High School Aged Nine by SEFAGO(m): 6:26am On Mar 07, 2010
^ y'all we are getting offtopic lol, FL Gator remember the message we got from the admins- I dont want to get that one ooo. though I take 100% blame for starting it

Let us talk about the smart twins and we can discuss later how we will make children that are as smart as them
Re: Wonder Twins Head For High School Aged Nine by Nobody: 6:27am On Mar 07, 2010
Ok lol. stopping.

Been arguing all day with sagamite. Dude is too stubborn, gave me an headache.

Dont with this thread lol. . . . enjoy!
Re: Wonder Twins Head For High School Aged Nine by tpiah: 6:31am On Mar 07, 2010
hmmm @ topic
Re: Wonder Twins Head For High School Aged Nine by Sagamite(m): 10:03am On Mar 07, 2010
FL Gators:

Been arguing all day with sagamite. Dude is too stubborn, gave me an headache.

Like if you don't like us stubborn. cool Na doormat man you want. tongue
Re: Wonder Twins Head For High School Aged Nine by allboyz(m): 12:16pm On Mar 07, 2010
wow! grin
Re: Wonder Twins Head For High School Aged Nine by damilola15: 3:16pm On Mar 07, 2010
@ topic, a good Nigerian news from that end not like brother mutallab
Re: Wonder Twins Head For High School Aged Nine by Ayemokhia: 8:10pm On Mar 07, 2010
Thats good. keep d flag flying and i hope una go remember 9ja so
Re: Wonder Twins Head For High School Aged Nine by chiogo(f): 10:57pm On Mar 07, 2010
FL Gators:

I'm hurt sad You could have just said "No ID" cry cry *blows my nose on chiogo's shirt*
WTF? what did I do? angry
Re: Wonder Twins Head For High School Aged Nine by Lamii: 3:02am On Mar 08, 2010
congrats to them
Re: Wonder Twins Head For High School Aged Nine by RichyBlacK(m): 3:12am On Mar 08, 2010
chiogo:
No, I was 10 in JSS 1. Turned 11 just before JSS 2. Grin It depends on what month one's birthday falls in. I actually started primary school at 6 years old or just before that but I skipped primary 6. However I had classmates who did primary 6 but same age as me.

I didn't think Nigeria had a specific age for kids to start primary school, something about a kid is eligible to attend school once s(he) can touch his/her left ear when putting the right hand over the head. Grin People graduating high school at 15 and 16 are so common in Naija, it seemed regular to me. I saw people who graduated at 18 as those who started school "late" but in America, most high schoolers graduate at 18.

So, you were 10/11 in JSS 1, i.e. you started JSS 1 at 10 but turned 11 before JSS 2.

Your trajectory goes thus:

Primary 1== 5/6 years old
Primary 2== 6/7 years old
Primary 3== 7/8 years old
Primary 4== 8/9 years old
Primary 5== 9/10 years old
Primary 6== SKIPPED
JSS1== 10/11 years old

You started Primary 1 at 5 years old and NOT 6 years old.

You started slightly earlier that normal because your parents wanted it that way for their own reasons.
Re: Wonder Twins Head For High School Aged Nine by Nobody: 3:15am On Mar 08, 2010
Sagamite:

Like if you don't like us stubborn. cool Na doormat man you want. tongue
lol what an excuse to be stubborn saga

chiogo:

WTF? what did I do? angry
embarassed undecided sad kiss
Re: Wonder Twins Head For High School Aged Nine by RichyBlacK(m): 3:24am On Mar 08, 2010
chic2pimp:
Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Are you freaking kidding me? Undecided
13 year old in JSS 1 ke? The dude/dudette must be an air head.
I was 11 in jss 1 and I completed primary 6 unlike many naija kids who skip it(most of class mates were between 10 & 11).
The youngest bwoi in my year was 9 years old while the oldest was 12 years old

chic2pimp,

You're wrong and you may be the airhead for not engaging your brain in a simple discourse.

The normal trajectory in Nigeria and also in the United States goes as follows:

Primary 1 = Grade 1 ==> 6/7 years old
Primary 2 = Grade 2 ==> 7/8 years old
Primary 3 = Grade 3 ==> 8/9 years old
Primary 4 = Grade 4 ==> 9/10 years old
Primary 5 = Grade 5 ==> 10/11 years old
Primary 6 = Grade 6 ==> 11/12 years old
JSS 1 = Grade 7 ==> 12/13 years old I hope you can see it when it is so plain
JSS 2 = Grade 8 ==> 13/14 years old
JSS 3 = Grade 9 ==> 14/15 years old
SSS 1 = Grade 10 ==> 15/16 years old
SSS 2 = Grade 11 ==> 16/17 years old
SSS 3 = Grade 12 ==> 17/18 years old As chiogo accurately noted that most Americans leave at 18

The above is the normal trajectory for Primary/Secondary education in Nigeria or Grade school in America.

Any deviation from this means one or more of the following must be true:

1. The parents started the child earlier in school
2. The parents started the child later in school
3. The child skipped one or more classes in school
4. The child repeated one or more classes in school
Re: Wonder Twins Head For High School Aged Nine by Lamii: 3:39am On Mar 08, 2010
@richyblack,
i think things changed since you went to sec school. lol besides a lot of ppl skip pry 6 nowadays and take their common entrance exam in pry 5 maybe to save school fees, i don't kno.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Which Should Students Focus On: Future Ambition Or Course Of Study? / Air Force Comprehensive School Ibadan - Old Boys/girls / Will There Be Post Ume In All Universities For 2010/2011

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.