Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,002 members, 7,939,018 topics. Date: Tuesday, 03 September 2024 at 04:50 PM

Why Nnamdi Kanu Should Renounce His British Citizenship- Engr. Ikenna Amadi - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Nnamdi Kanu Should Renounce His British Citizenship- Engr. Ikenna Amadi (1501 Views)

Junaid Mohammed: Why Nnamdi Kanu Should Be Arrested If He Steps Into Nigeria / Nnamdi Kanu Should Be Arrested For Including Kogi In Biafra- Kogi Group / A Nigerian In Germany Wanted To Renounce His Nigerian Citizenship & Got This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Nnamdi Kanu Should Renounce His British Citizenship- Engr. Ikenna Amadi by Timbuktuo: 3:27pm On Sep 18, 2017
PointZerom:

He bought house in UK?. That's good abi na your money.

What if it's not my money? Did I tell you I was angry about it. If anything, I'm mad I didn't think of his format before he did. Try to stay within the bounds of the topic in discussion and common sense. And if you have nothing sensible say, simply shut up.
Re: Why Nnamdi Kanu Should Renounce His British Citizenship- Engr. Ikenna Amadi by Habakus: 3:33pm On Sep 18, 2017
PointZerom:
It doesn't matter whether he has British or American citizenship, what matters is his determination to see that his people are been liberated. Lord Lugard and his wife that gave you a country and name her after a river hope they have your village citizenship?.
You deserve a very big resounding knock on that thing you call a head for this useless comment you made.

2 Likes

Re: Why Nnamdi Kanu Should Renounce His British Citizenship- Engr. Ikenna Amadi by Projide: 3:50pm On Sep 18, 2017
Hofbrauhaus:

See how you are hammering on an obvious typo. You that took your English class seriously, how is the zoo treating you?

Zoo? If you're talking about Nigeria, oh, really fine!
Re: Why Nnamdi Kanu Should Renounce His British Citizenship- Engr. Ikenna Amadi by PointZerom: 4:01pm On Sep 18, 2017
Habakus:

You deserve a very big resounding knock on that thing you call a head for this useless comment you made.

I dodged One knock last year and it landed on sender's parents heads. May this one happen like that.
Re: Why Nnamdi Kanu Should Renounce His British Citizenship- Engr. Ikenna Amadi by quickly: 4:21pm On Sep 18, 2017
PointZerom:
It doesn't matter whether he has British or American citizenship, what matters is his determination to see that his people are been liberated. Lord Lugard and his wife that gave you a country and name her after a river hope they have your village citizenship?.

Britain created a lot of countries when they were the superpowers

To mention a few
USA
Canada
Singapore
Iraq
South Africa
Australia
Etc

In short all of the commonwealth nations

The problem now is black man mentality and politicians who r the worst in the world.
Re: Why Nnamdi Kanu Should Renounce His British Citizenship- Engr. Ikenna Amadi by Unik3030: 4:23pm On Sep 18, 2017
PointZerom:
guy are u kidding me? what have u turned to for crying out loud? y are u like this now? can't u open your eyes to the truth? during his trial, he admitted he's a British citizen dat implies that they can come and take him away when there is problem. n will happen to those who don't have another place to go? he ran away with just 7hours of python dance

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

How We Can Work With Tinubu — Afenifere / Fayose Behaving Like A Professional Armed Robber – Oshiomhole / Major General Alkali Declared Missing While Travelling From Abuja To Bauchi(pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.