Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,235 members, 7,967,510 topics. Date: Saturday, 05 October 2024 at 08:25 PM

Customs Intercepts 18 Exotic Cars, Including 3 G-wagon & 4 Lexus, In Abuja - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Customs Intercepts 18 Exotic Cars, Including 3 G-wagon & 4 Lexus, In Abuja (50292 Views)

Customs Intercepts South African Airways With N68.9m Frozen Chicken In Lagos / Border Closure: Customs Intercepts Rice Smugglers In A Bush (Photos) / ISWAP Kills Eight People In Maiduguri, Including 3 Soldiers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Customs Intercepts 18 Exotic Cars, Including 3 G-wagon & 4 Lexus, In Abuja by princetom1(m): 5:49pm On Sep 19, 2017
jessejunior:
wherz d rolls royce shocked

I don't know why somebody can afford to import luxury cars and can't pay dues

Importers hand work
Re: Customs Intercepts 18 Exotic Cars, Including 3 G-wagon & 4 Lexus, In Abuja by Pebcak: 5:49pm On Sep 19, 2017
Finstar:
Wow.. So I need a permit before I can own a bulletproof car? shocked Nawa ooh.

Anyway, visit my signature wink

If you need a bullet proof car you should have a reason imagine a kidnapper or thief buying a bullet proof car and able to get away with their crime.

1 Like

Re: Customs Intercepts 18 Exotic Cars, Including 3 G-wagon & 4 Lexus, In Abuja by princetom1(m): 5:52pm On Sep 19, 2017
Billyonaire:
So why did they intercept it. People are no longer safe to buy whatever they want with their money or what ? And why is it on Social media ?
They bring it through the land borders bt instead to pass Gare and pay whatever dues... They decided to pass Bush enter and no pay what needed to be paid. They have been doing it for long, their monkey just go market no return today
Re: Customs Intercepts 18 Exotic Cars, Including 3 G-wagon & 4 Lexus, In Abuja by princetom1(m): 5:53pm On Sep 19, 2017
Pebcak:

If you need a bullet proof car you should have a reason imagine a kidnapper or thief buying a bullet proof car and able to get away with their crime.

Yea, buying a bullet proof car, is like owning a gun, you need government approval
Re: Customs Intercepts 18 Exotic Cars, Including 3 G-wagon & 4 Lexus, In Abuja by sonnie10: 5:57pm On Sep 19, 2017
OBAnkemi:

Guy receive sense abeg!
Are u saying Prado and lexus can't originate from benin repb (cotonou)
65% of exotic cars in d North r from cotonou,...and without Custom duty

Originate means country of origin. Benin is just a transit route. They do no manufacture cars.

The question is, what country's name will you find in the Bill Lading?

1 Like

Re: Customs Intercepts 18 Exotic Cars, Including 3 G-wagon & 4 Lexus, In Abuja by laurenziz6(m): 5:59pm On Sep 19, 2017
Atlantia:

What if they will never fix the date.
What if we have to make the first move? smiley

*in lai Mohammeds voice* change begins with you
Re: Customs Intercepts 18 Exotic Cars, Including 3 G-wagon & 4 Lexus, In Abuja by ExInferis(m): 6:10pm On Sep 19, 2017
OP has no idea what exotic cars are.
Re: Customs Intercepts 18 Exotic Cars, Including 3 G-wagon & 4 Lexus, In Abuja by Atlantia(f): 6:12pm On Sep 19, 2017
laurenziz6:

*in lai Mohammeds voice* change begins with you
My point exactly. wink
Re: Customs Intercepts 18 Exotic Cars, Including 3 G-wagon & 4 Lexus, In Abuja by 2shure: 6:28pm On Sep 19, 2017
3 rolls Royce
Range rove
G wagon.
Imagime me having this in my crib entrance..
Re: Customs Intercepts 18 Exotic Cars, Including 3 G-wagon & 4 Lexus, In Abuja by jessejunior(m): 6:30pm On Sep 19, 2017
gypsey:
how did you come to the conclusion that they can't pay or don't want to pay? And if they are charged too much dues are they supposed to pay regardless? Just because they can afford to buy luxury cars?

I don't think they are overcharged or something, there are rules, no be one man business nah... if you can afford luxury car You can definitely pay d dues... there might be twist to the story tho
Re: Customs Intercepts 18 Exotic Cars, Including 3 G-wagon & 4 Lexus, In Abuja by jessejunior(m): 6:33pm On Sep 19, 2017
princetom1:

Importers hand work

Now dem go pay ×2

cos I can't imagine paying money for a car in full and you com bak to tell me it has been seized... the importer and im family go sleep cell ni lol
Re: Customs Intercepts 18 Exotic Cars, Including 3 G-wagon & 4 Lexus, In Abuja by bigtt76(f): 6:37pm On Sep 19, 2017
Me sef weak! Government cannot protect you, you wan protect yourself you must take permission

Finstar:
Wow.. So I need a permit before I can own a bulletproof car? shocked Nawa ooh.

Anyway, visit my signature wink
Re: Customs Intercepts 18 Exotic Cars, Including 3 G-wagon & 4 Lexus, In Abuja by Tayosteve(m): 6:39pm On Sep 19, 2017
MhizzAJ:
what?
Re: Customs Intercepts 18 Exotic Cars, Including 3 G-wagon & 4 Lexus, In Abuja by Finstar: 6:43pm On Sep 19, 2017
bigtt76:
Me sef weak! Government cannot protect you, you wan protect yourself you must take permission

Don't mind them
Re: Customs Intercepts 18 Exotic Cars, Including 3 G-wagon & 4 Lexus, In Abuja by Fuadeiza(m): 7:04pm On Sep 19, 2017
brownsugar23:

so una dy train poverty for una school

Just visit, and you go know say poverty is in the country….
Re: Customs Intercepts 18 Exotic Cars, Including 3 G-wagon & 4 Lexus, In Abuja by Fuadeiza(m): 7:05pm On Sep 19, 2017
Onlinetalk:
Diz one weak me o

Re: Customs Intercepts 18 Exotic Cars, Including 3 G-wagon & 4 Lexus, In Abuja by peace100(m): 7:23pm On Sep 19, 2017
I miss been good
Re: Customs Intercepts 18 Exotic Cars, Including 3 G-wagon & 4 Lexus, In Abuja by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 8:18pm On Sep 19, 2017
celebsnestng:
Officials of Nigeria Customs Service in Abuja have revealed that they have intercepted a total of 18 exotic cars.

The Comptroller General of the Nigeria Customs Service, Hammed Ali, during a briefing in Abuja on Tuesday, explained the reasons for the interception of vehicles.

He said the reason for the interception of vehicles bothers on non-payment of duties and the purchase of bulletproof cars without a permit from the office of the security adviser.

Some of the cars intercepted include two range rovers; one Rolls Royce; four Lexus jeeps; three G-wagon; one Prado jeep and one navigator jeep, among others.

See photos below;

See more at >> https://www.celebsnest.com.ng/nigerian-customs-intercept-18-exotic-cars-including-3-g-wagon-4-lexus-abuja-photos/

let them auction them at 500k each
Re: Customs Intercepts 18 Exotic Cars, Including 3 G-wagon & 4 Lexus, In Abuja by honorr: 10:03pm On Sep 19, 2017
HOW COME NIGERIAN CUSTOMS INTERCEPTED THIS NUMBER OF EXOTIC CARS AT A TIME. IS IT THAT NO VOLKAWAGEN GOLF 2 ATTEMPTED A WRONG MOVE WITHIN SAME PERIOD. TELL US THE LIES SENIOR
Re: Customs Intercepts 18 Exotic Cars, Including 3 G-wagon & 4 Lexus, In Abuja by Nobody: 12:39am On Sep 20, 2017
why should anyone collect permit before importing a bullet proof car? like seriously??
Re: Customs Intercepts 18 Exotic Cars, Including 3 G-wagon & 4 Lexus, In Abuja by brownsugar23: 8:21am On Sep 20, 2017
Fuadeiza:

Just visit, and you go know say poverty is in the country….

am interest visiting make una they live with am there
Re: Customs Intercepts 18 Exotic Cars, Including 3 G-wagon & 4 Lexus, In Abuja by Readonee35L(m): 9:33am On Sep 20, 2017
sonnie10:

Originate means country of origin. Benin is just a transit route. They do no manufacture cars.

The question is, what country's name will you find in the Bill Lading?
No need to quote these olodos.
They talk like they know everything about autos.
And they are ignorant, they are not ready to learn
Re: Customs Intercepts 18 Exotic Cars, Including 3 G-wagon & 4 Lexus, In Abuja by chiochio1(m): 12:36pm On Sep 20, 2017
You are the dumbest person I have come across in my life, so after that explanation, you are still asking this question?

duties were not paid and the need confirmation to security whatever before bring in those cars, I hope now you understand.

Billyonaire:
So why did they intercept it. People are no longer safe to buy whatever they want with their money or what ? And why is it on Social media ?
Re: Customs Intercepts 18 Exotic Cars, Including 3 G-wagon & 4 Lexus, In Abuja by Nobody: 12:40pm On Sep 20, 2017
chiochio1:
You are the dumbest person I have come across in my life, so after that explanation, you are still asking this question?

duties were not paid and the need confirmation to security whatever before bring in those cars, I hope now you understand.

I accept, I am the most dumb person you have met, do not blame me for that. Blame your stupidity to getting upset.
Re: Customs Intercepts 18 Exotic Cars, Including 3 G-wagon & 4 Lexus, In Abuja by LisTim(m): 5:05pm On Sep 20, 2017
God'll C Us Tru. Check My Signature

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Hoodlums Strangle, Cut Off Woman’s Private Parts In Ketu (photo) / Man Kills Girlfriend With A Machete For Destroying His Mobile Phone (Pictures) / Prophet Jay Jay Enejeta Kidnapped, His Wife Shot Dead In Delta State (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.