Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,070 members, 7,880,329 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 04:20 PM

Who Can Interprete This Dream? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Who Can Interprete This Dream? (655 Views)

Somebody Should Interprete This Dream For Me!!!!!! Its Strange. / Who Can Interprete My Dream? / I Need An Interpretation Of This Dream (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Who Can Interprete This Dream? by shadrach77: 10:14am On Mar 02, 2010
i had a dream - i was in a pet shop lookin for pet food, funny enough i don't have a pet though i like dogs. Suddenly, a man walked to me, shook my hands and started chatting with me, and guess who it was? Sir Alex Ferguson, the Manchester United manager - i was shocked though i tried not to show it. I am a football fan but the funny thing is that i don't support his club. He was wearing a black leather jacket. He thanked me profusely for showing an interest in pets saying he loves it and i should continue. Then he spoke briefly about dogs and we exchange pleasantries and parted ways - i don't understand the dream - can anybody help me out? undecided
Re: Who Can Interprete This Dream? by Nimshi: 10:54am On Mar 02, 2010
Soo, what've you been thinking about lately?

Or, - and you may need the relevant professional for this - what have you not been thinking about? And, specifically, what've you been suppressing?

Your dream will likely tell you more about the past than the future. . .
Re: Who Can Interprete This Dream? by Spyker: 11:47am On Mar 02, 2010
When did Nairaland start interpreting dreams, go to T.B. Joshua or Pastor Chris Oyahkilome or Tunde Bakara or Ayo Oritsejafor or Chris Okotie or WAKE UP FROM YOUR DREAMS because Dreams to work in Nigeria

(1) (Reply)

When Is The Sabbath Day? / Co-incidence, Fate Or God? Check This Out. / Pastor Fails To Make Church After Being Locked Up By Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.