Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,031 members, 7,880,214 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 02:20 PM

Housewife Takes Rat Poison In Jigawa To Protest Husband’s Plan To Take 2nd Wife - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Housewife Takes Rat Poison In Jigawa To Protest Husband’s Plan To Take 2nd Wife (26598 Views)

1st Wife Attacks New 2nd Wife Who Came To Pay Her Homage (pix/video) / Girl Confesses That Her Mother Gave Her Rat Poison To Put In Her Father's Food / Lady Allows Her Hubby To Marry 2nd Wife, Even Feeds Her On The Wedding Day(pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Housewife Takes Rat Poison In Jigawa To Protest Husband’s Plan To Take 2nd Wife by Oladipo1166(m): 8:34pm On Sep 19, 2017
Mum girl, how will that stop the man from marrying another wife?
Re: Housewife Takes Rat Poison In Jigawa To Protest Husband’s Plan To Take 2nd Wife by Nobody: 8:34pm On Sep 19, 2017
it doesnt change anytin
Re: Housewife Takes Rat Poison In Jigawa To Protest Husband’s Plan To Take 2nd Wife by muller101(m): 8:35pm On Sep 19, 2017
Marry one trouble. Why go for 2 u wan die?
Re: Housewife Takes Rat Poison In Jigawa To Protest Husband’s Plan To Take 2nd Wife by silverspringle(f): 8:35pm On Sep 19, 2017
Only in the north
Re: Housewife Takes Rat Poison In Jigawa To Protest Husband’s Plan To Take 2nd Wife by juman(m): 8:36pm On Sep 19, 2017
She was wrong.

Why not take the path of other more easy options like at worse divorcing the husband.
Re: Housewife Takes Rat Poison In Jigawa To Protest Husband’s Plan To Take 2nd Wife by Bari22: 8:36pm On Sep 19, 2017
This is why I can't promise my wife that I will not marry another woman
Re: Housewife Takes Rat Poison In Jigawa To Protest Husband’s Plan To Take 2nd Wife by Adaumunocha(f): 8:36pm On Sep 19, 2017
The second wife will stans over your grave with the man.
Re: Housewife Takes Rat Poison In Jigawa To Protest Husband’s Plan To Take 2nd Wife by juman(m): 8:39pm On Sep 19, 2017
Those "leaders" that destroyed the country to this era of suicides, God is waiting for them.
Re: Housewife Takes Rat Poison In Jigawa To Protest Husband’s Plan To Take 2nd Wife by SirLakes: 8:41pm On Sep 19, 2017
Just rat poison, she no dey innovative sef, instead make she add small cement join. kiss
Re: Housewife Takes Rat Poison In Jigawa To Protest Husband’s Plan To Take 2nd Wife by juman(m): 8:41pm On Sep 19, 2017
Suicides in nigeria!

Oh my God.

The country has been destroyed more than one think.
Re: Housewife Takes Rat Poison In Jigawa To Protest Husband’s Plan To Take 2nd Wife by Pataricatering(f): 8:43pm On Sep 19, 2017
Killing yourself for a Man ? Dumbest move ever !
Re: Housewife Takes Rat Poison In Jigawa To Protest Husband’s Plan To Take 2nd Wife by Cindy08: 8:43pm On Sep 19, 2017
I don't really know the reason why some men are so cruel, must you marry a second wife?now she is dead so that u can ho ahead and take in ur new wife and live forever with the guilt.Hausa men can never be contented with one wife dunno if dey re cursed
Re: Housewife Takes Rat Poison In Jigawa To Protest Husband’s Plan To Take 2nd Wife by Ballack1(m): 8:45pm On Sep 19, 2017
abdelrahman:
see this idiot,see how see is talking trash,women are more than men in this world,what do you want the non married women to do when the men are marry one wife each.many pastors are even marry secret without letting their wife know about it.
In Nigeria today, the population of male is higher than that of female...

1 Like

Re: Housewife Takes Rat Poison In Jigawa To Protest Husband’s Plan To Take 2nd Wife by ruffDiamond: 8:46pm On Sep 19, 2017
marriage ehn I fear that thing no b small
Re: Housewife Takes Rat Poison In Jigawa To Protest Husband’s Plan To Take 2nd Wife by vhatpweetygurl(f): 8:46pm On Sep 19, 2017
Now he got d licence to marry an entire continent.She should have faked the ingestion instead of actually taking it. With all various banana willing to fall on her.Wooo RIP o jawee.If you come again you will know there is more to life than Ife gbigbona,Ife weere,Ife wonkoko
Re: Housewife Takes Rat Poison In Jigawa To Protest Husband’s Plan To Take 2nd Wife by Nobody: 8:48pm On Sep 19, 2017
Ballack1:

In Nigeria today, the population of male is higher than that of female...
bring your evidence.
Re: Housewife Takes Rat Poison In Jigawa To Protest Husband’s Plan To Take 2nd Wife by Ashley86400: 8:48pm On Sep 19, 2017
Now the husband will take two wives.
The new wife. .
And another new wife to replace the one who died. undecided
Re: Housewife Takes Rat Poison In Jigawa To Protest Husband’s Plan To Take 2nd Wife by iluvdonjazzy: 8:52pm On Sep 19, 2017
so hausa women dey jealous like dis? i tot is there tradition for their men to marry more dan 1 wife.
Re: Housewife Takes Rat Poison In Jigawa To Protest Husband’s Plan To Take 2nd Wife by sandland: 8:52pm On Sep 19, 2017
Let the 2nd who will be first now come and what it means to have a second wife.
Re: Housewife Takes Rat Poison In Jigawa To Protest Husband’s Plan To Take 2nd Wife by chesterlee(m): 8:52pm On Sep 19, 2017
dzeros:
So dump, after funeral my guy will marry many more wives and leave his life while the mumu has died, in this century people still behave this way?

its DUMB not dump!
Re: Housewife Takes Rat Poison In Jigawa To Protest Husband’s Plan To Take 2nd Wife by BetaThings: 8:54pm On Sep 19, 2017
biblegirl:
Rest in peace 22nd year old housewife.In ur next life pls be a christian n ur husband wont find it normal to marry a second wife.

Really?
1. There is no next life
2. There will still be external competitors for married Christian women
Re: Housewife Takes Rat Poison In Jigawa To Protest Husband’s Plan To Take 2nd Wife by anitapreeti(f): 8:54pm On Sep 19, 2017
Daeylar:
Na wa,
Very dramatic wife, she may have thought she will survive again because she survived the first attempt

Why such drastic measures in the first place.

I don't even know if I should type rip.

No chill,
[img]https://media./images/8f9fd1f1219fb9b4bebcc72f89d49b2e/tenor.gif[/img]
no chill at all.

From the story, the first attempt was by her sister.
Re: Housewife Takes Rat Poison In Jigawa To Protest Husband’s Plan To Take 2nd Wife by goingape1: 8:54pm On Sep 19, 2017
dre11:

Shocked housewife allegedly takes rat poison to protest husband’s plan to take second wife

http://punchng.com/shocked-housewife-allegedly-takes-rat-poison-to-protest-husbands-plan-to-take-second-wife/

Islam is peace!
foolish set of religion
Re: Housewife Takes Rat Poison In Jigawa To Protest Husband’s Plan To Take 2nd Wife by birdsview(m): 8:57pm On Sep 19, 2017
Your wife is 22years old..still very young..you still want to take another wife..@ least wait for her to get older na.habaa....that's cruel
Re: Housewife Takes Rat Poison In Jigawa To Protest Husband’s Plan To Take 2nd Wife by Daeylar(f): 8:58pm On Sep 19, 2017
anitapreeti:

From the story, the first attempt was by her sister.

Thanks, corrected it

1 Like

Re: Housewife Takes Rat Poison In Jigawa To Protest Husband’s Plan To Take 2nd Wife by tosyne2much(m): 9:03pm On Sep 19, 2017
At last, the second wife metamorphose into the first wife cheesy
Re: Housewife Takes Rat Poison In Jigawa To Protest Husband’s Plan To Take 2nd Wife by talk2percy(m): 9:03pm On Sep 19, 2017
Unto family of rat poison...isorite...continue. Oga, cucuma go bring in the second wife.
Re: Housewife Takes Rat Poison In Jigawa To Protest Husband’s Plan To Take 2nd Wife by kingrt2(m): 9:03pm On Sep 19, 2017
This is not a true story, its a shame that people actually think rat poison could kill a human. I think the woman died of something else considering why would she kill herself as a way to prevent her husband from getting a second wife? Isn't that just gonna give the man the opportunity to actually get the second wife?. My opinion is that this could be a murder case as it is impossible to die from ingesting rat poison as a human, somebody killed her and made up this shit. Too bad this country have no idea what forensic is. But if she actually committed suicide by something else then that's sad and stupid

1 Like

Re: Housewife Takes Rat Poison In Jigawa To Protest Husband’s Plan To Take 2nd Wife by xynerise: 9:07pm On Sep 19, 2017
If you die second wife go still come... Ode
Re: Housewife Takes Rat Poison In Jigawa To Protest Husband’s Plan To Take 2nd Wife by enemyofprogress: 9:09pm On Sep 19, 2017
She no sabi wetin the religion of peace talk before? She dey pretend like sey only her fit chop her husband prick finish
Re: Housewife Takes Rat Poison In Jigawa To Protest Husband’s Plan To Take 2nd Wife by kingrt2(m): 9:09pm On Sep 19, 2017
abdelrahman:
see this idiot,see how see is talking trash,women are more than men in this world,what do you want the non married women to do when the men are marry one wife each.many pastors are even marry secret without letting their wife know about it.

Eh dude check your stats they are more men in this world than women

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Is Marriage For Me? / DNA Test: Tunde Ayeni Says No Paternal Relationship With Adaobi Alagwu Daughter / Cyril George Carsten: Don't Be Nice To Your Mother-In-Law, She Isn't Your Friend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.