Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,069 members, 7,880,328 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 04:18 PM

Housewife Takes Rat Poison In Jigawa To Protest Husband’s Plan To Take 2nd Wife - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Housewife Takes Rat Poison In Jigawa To Protest Husband’s Plan To Take 2nd Wife (26600 Views)

1st Wife Attacks New 2nd Wife Who Came To Pay Her Homage (pix/video) / Girl Confesses That Her Mother Gave Her Rat Poison To Put In Her Father's Food / Lady Allows Her Hubby To Marry 2nd Wife, Even Feeds Her On The Wedding Day(pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Housewife Takes Rat Poison In Jigawa To Protest Husband’s Plan To Take 2nd Wife by enemyofprogress: 9:10pm On Sep 19, 2017
xynerise:
If you die second wife go still come... Ode
she go even ask where her grave dey and piss on top sef
Re: Housewife Takes Rat Poison In Jigawa To Protest Husband’s Plan To Take 2nd Wife by hAlexandro(m): 9:13pm On Sep 19, 2017
grin grin he just gave him a free ride to have a wife
Re: Housewife Takes Rat Poison In Jigawa To Protest Husband’s Plan To Take 2nd Wife by elosonservices(m): 9:13pm On Sep 19, 2017
May her soul rest in peace

Re: Housewife Takes Rat Poison In Jigawa To Protest Husband’s Plan To Take 2nd Wife by MuskElon: 9:17pm On Sep 19, 2017
RIP to the dead.

I can imagine her saying "over my dead body" when her husband told her about his plan.
Re: Housewife Takes Rat Poison In Jigawa To Protest Husband’s Plan To Take 2nd Wife by mamaafrik(m): 9:21pm On Sep 19, 2017
They must be frying chin-chin in her brain,who does dat,even God will flog her to hell
Re: Housewife Takes Rat Poison In Jigawa To Protest Husband’s Plan To Take 2nd Wife by Olabenjamen22(m): 9:22pm On Sep 19, 2017
abdelrahman:
see this idiot,see how see is talking trash,women are more than men in this world,what do you want the non married women to do when the men are marry one wife each.many pastors are even marry secret without letting their wife know about it.
lol please evidence of pastors marrying secretly or you shut up. Lol so you are now the creator that create them, which make you assume polygamy is the best option. 1st class idiot
Re: Housewife Takes Rat Poison In Jigawa To Protest Husband’s Plan To Take 2nd Wife by hartson(m): 9:26pm On Sep 19, 2017
RIP
Re: Housewife Takes Rat Poison In Jigawa To Protest Husband’s Plan To Take 2nd Wife by reasonz(m): 9:28pm On Sep 19, 2017
AND ..................... tongue

Re: Housewife Takes Rat Poison In Jigawa To Protest Husband’s Plan To Take 2nd Wife by biafranrealson: 9:29pm On Sep 19, 2017
only in that side can we hear of such nasty and foolish news. reason i wish to have my own country
Re: Housewife Takes Rat Poison In Jigawa To Protest Husband’s Plan To Take 2nd Wife by dsocioemmy(m): 9:30pm On Sep 19, 2017
And i will still mary that woman. Should i say RIP at all?
Re: Housewife Takes Rat Poison In Jigawa To Protest Husband’s Plan To Take 2nd Wife by YelloweWest: 9:31pm On Sep 19, 2017
biblegirl:
Rest in peace 22nd year old housewife.In ur next life pls be a christian n ur husband wont find it normal to marry a second wife.
That is eh cry

I really pity Muslim women. If our husband cheats we will draw hell and he will start begging.
For Muslims he will bring the other woman to the house and u can't do shit about it angry
Re: Housewife Takes Rat Poison In Jigawa To Protest Husband’s Plan To Take 2nd Wife by Nobody: 9:31pm On Sep 19, 2017
Let us remember the dead cannot talk we only have husbands version of how she died.

What he poisoned her himself?
Re: Housewife Takes Rat Poison In Jigawa To Protest Husband’s Plan To Take 2nd Wife by Mikeyjoe(m): 9:38pm On Sep 19, 2017
Every
Everyone is criticizing her now. No one cared to know how she felt before taking that action. It was not a wise thing to do but judge her with pity.
Re: Housewife Takes Rat Poison In Jigawa To Protest Husband’s Plan To Take 2nd Wife by mechanics(m): 9:40pm On Sep 19, 2017
And she thinks that's the best solution, she's foolish.
Re: Housewife Takes Rat Poison In Jigawa To Protest Husband’s Plan To Take 2nd Wife by yewawa: 9:41pm On Sep 19, 2017
STUPIDITY.....ODE.....OPONU
Re: Housewife Takes Rat Poison In Jigawa To Protest Husband’s Plan To Take 2nd Wife by AzeezAbubakar1: 9:42pm On Sep 19, 2017
i remember awolowo the rat poison king
Re: Housewife Takes Rat Poison In Jigawa To Protest Husband’s Plan To Take 2nd Wife by Nobody: 9:46pm On Sep 19, 2017
biblegirl:
Rest in peace 22nd year old housewife.In ur next life pls be a christian n ur husband wont find it normal to marry a second wife.
Are these people not Christians?

Re: Housewife Takes Rat Poison In Jigawa To Protest Husband’s Plan To Take 2nd Wife by immortal145: 9:47pm On Sep 19, 2017
real definition of over her dead body...

we know!...
Re: Housewife Takes Rat Poison In Jigawa To Protest Husband’s Plan To Take 2nd Wife by Nobody: 9:50pm On Sep 19, 2017
dre11:

Shocked housewife allegedly takes rat poison to protest husband’s plan to take second wife

http://punchng.com/shocked-housewife-allegedly-takes-rat-poison-to-protest-husbands-plan-to-take-second-wife/

But the religion of peace permits 4 wives naw angry grin angry grin
Re: Housewife Takes Rat Poison In Jigawa To Protest Husband’s Plan To Take 2nd Wife by AuroraB(f): 9:50pm On Sep 19, 2017
I believe you lots blaming the deceased didn't get to see her age undecided
Like she's supposed to handle emotional challenges maturely like you
Re: Housewife Takes Rat Poison In Jigawa To Protest Husband’s Plan To Take 2nd Wife by Nobody: 10:08pm On Sep 19, 2017
Treyknowles:
Stupid Woman! So Now That She's Gone The Man Won't Marry Another Wife?
She survived.
Re: Housewife Takes Rat Poison In Jigawa To Protest Husband’s Plan To Take 2nd Wife by Jerrypolo(m): 10:23pm On Sep 19, 2017
YoungRichRuler:
She survived.
Really??!!!!!!!!
Re: Housewife Takes Rat Poison In Jigawa To Protest Husband’s Plan To Take 2nd Wife by Nobody: 10:30pm On Sep 19, 2017
Jerrypolo:

Really??!!!!!!!!
You didn't read the whole story
Re: Housewife Takes Rat Poison In Jigawa To Protest Husband’s Plan To Take 2nd Wife by Jerrypolo(m): 10:38pm On Sep 19, 2017
YoungRichRuler:
You didn't read the whole story
I did. Did you?
Re: Housewife Takes Rat Poison In Jigawa To Protest Husband’s Plan To Take 2nd Wife by biblegirl: 10:47pm On Sep 19, 2017
they re not
Abubakarsiddeeq:

Are these people not Christians?
Re: Housewife Takes Rat Poison In Jigawa To Protest Husband’s Plan To Take 2nd Wife by Nobody: 10:51pm On Sep 19, 2017
Jerrypolo:

I did.
Did you?

Fortunately, she survived it , ” the source said . ( NAN )
Re: Housewife Takes Rat Poison In Jigawa To Protest Husband’s Plan To Take 2nd Wife by Jerrypolo(m): 10:55pm On Sep 19, 2017
YoungRichRuler:

Quote the complete sentence naw.
"..Fortunately she survived it" does not tell the entire story.
Re: Housewife Takes Rat Poison In Jigawa To Protest Husband’s Plan To Take 2nd Wife by Nobody: 10:59pm On Sep 19, 2017
biblegirl:
they re not
U need help

Re: Housewife Takes Rat Poison In Jigawa To Protest Husband’s Plan To Take 2nd Wife by Nobody: 11:01pm On Sep 19, 2017
AuroraB:
I believe you lots blaming the deceased didn't get to see her age undecided
Like she's supposed to handle emotional challenges maturely like you
U mean someone at 22 is still a little girl ?
Re: Housewife Takes Rat Poison In Jigawa To Protest Husband’s Plan To Take 2nd Wife by babakb: 11:08pm On Sep 19, 2017
We Muslim men are allowed to marry 4 wives at a time and we are not apologetic about it.
Re: Housewife Takes Rat Poison In Jigawa To Protest Husband’s Plan To Take 2nd Wife by AuroraB(f): 11:09pm On Sep 19, 2017
Abubakarsiddeeq:

U mean someone at 22 is still a little girl ?
Coming from siddeqi undecided
14yr old girl would be very much of a wife for you paedophile barbarian.
Don't quote me again, you Godless lot angry angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

DNA Test: Tunde Ayeni Says No Paternal Relationship With Adaobi Alagwu Daughter / Cyril George Carsten: Don't Be Nice To Your Mother-In-Law, She Isn't Your Friend / My Own Mother Sleeping With My Friend’s Dad!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.