Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,932 members, 7,890,068 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 08:46 AM

How Did The Federal Government Find Out The Funding Sources Of Ipob?ogashub - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Did The Federal Government Find Out The Funding Sources Of Ipob?ogashub (707 Views)

Have You Received Any Money Or Relief Material From The Federal Government? / Buhari Group Calls For Probe Of Sources Of PDP Campaign Funds / Reuben Abati’s Dubious, Inconclusive Research On Dino Melaye: Ogashub.com.ng (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Did The Federal Government Find Out The Funding Sources Of Ipob?ogashub by Ogashub(m): 8:33pm On Sep 20, 2017
I read the post bellow of how the minister of information was saying the federal government knows the sponsors of ipob/Biafra and I was moved to ask the question below... Tho I am not in support of any political party and I have never ever voted

https://www.nairaland.com/4060922/ipob-sponsored-looters-politically-disgruntled

How did the federal government find out the funding sources of ipob in less then a year,and can not find out those sponsoring boko haram after soo many years of killing innocent people and wrecking havoc?

I'm just an akwa ibom man who wants to be informed

2 Likes

Re: How Did The Federal Government Find Out The Funding Sources Of Ipob?ogashub by madridguy(m): 8:34pm On Sep 20, 2017
tongue
Re: How Did The Federal Government Find Out The Funding Sources Of Ipob?ogashub by THUNDAR(m): 8:35pm On Sep 20, 2017
Ogashub:
How did the federal government find out the funding sources of ipob in less then a year,and can not find out those sponsoring boko haram after soo many years of killing innocent people and wrecking havoc?

It is a political democracy! Lies and corruption is the order

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Did The Federal Government Find Out The Funding Sources Of Ipob?ogashub by Ogashub(m): 8:40pm On Sep 20, 2017
Mynd44 lalasticlala please EPP us
Re: How Did The Federal Government Find Out The Funding Sources Of Ipob?ogashub by HarunaWest(m): 8:46pm On Sep 20, 2017
Ogashub:
I read the post bellow of how the minister of information was saying the federal government knows the sponsors of ipob/Biafra and I was moved to ask the question below... Tho I am not in support of any political party and I have never ever voted

https://www.nairaland.com/4060922/ipob-sponsored-looters-politically-disgruntled

I'm just an akwa ibom man who wants to be informed

IPOB wasn't allowed to grow and escalate unlike BOKOHARAM where the government sat down comfortably thinking it was just a one off thing until they became bigger and stronger..Then it became a hydra headed monster or rather put Medusa so it became difficult to terminate..

1 Like

Re: How Did The Federal Government Find Out The Funding Sources Of Ipob?ogashub by onojaduru: 8:49pm On Sep 20, 2017
HarunaWest:

IPOB wasn't allowed to grow and escalate unlike BOKOHARAM where the government sat down comfortably thinking it was just a one off thing until they became bigger and stronger..Then it became a hydra headed monster or rather put Medusa so it became difficult to terminate..
Sharap dia!Wat nonsense answer is this?Be honest for once and say the truth.It is easier to know the share holders in a bigger company.The truth of the matter is that FG lied.Buhari is a clown.He has no idea of what democracy is all about.Soon his yansh will be opened.After all he is not sound upstairs.
Re: How Did The Federal Government Find Out The Funding Sources Of Ipob?ogashub by HarunaWest(m): 8:52pm On Sep 20, 2017
onojaduru:
Sharap dia!Wat nonsense answer is this?Be honest for once and say the truth.It is easier to know the share holders in a bigger company.The truth of the matter is that FG lied.Buhari is a clown.He has no idea of what democracy is all about.Soon his yansh will be opened.After all he is not sound upstairs.
If you don't agree with my point of view,bring a superior argument or better still ignore my post not ranting like a psychiatric patient..Be Humble
Re: How Did The Federal Government Find Out The Funding Sources Of Ipob?ogashub by onojaduru: 8:58pm On Sep 20, 2017
HarunaWest:

If you don't agree with my point of view,bring a superior argument or better still ignore my post not ranting like a psychiatric patient..Be Humble
It is easier to know the source of income of a bigger company like Dangote than a small business.So use ur brain.It would have been easier for FG to know the source of income of a bigger threat like Boko Haram than IPOB.FG govt showed a great deal of stupidity BH allowing army declare a peace group like IPOB a terrorist group before going to court.Anyway it does not matter.Mandela of South Africa was once called a terrorist.How can you declare a group a terrorist before going to court?Isn't that clumsy?Buhari must be a dunce during his school days.Illiteracy is a disease.He should wake.As for me I think that senility is affecting his brain

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: How Did The Federal Government Find Out The Funding Sources Of Ipob?ogashub by Ogashub(m): 9:11pm On Sep 20, 2017
onojaduru:
It is easier to know the source of income of a bigger company like Dangote than a small business.So use ur brain.It would have been easier for FG to know the source of income of a bigger threat like Boko Haram than IPOB.FG govt showed a great deal of stupidity BH allowing army declare a peace group like IPOB a terrorist group before going to court.Anyway it does not matter.Mandela of South Africa was once called a terrorist.How can you declare a group a terrorist before going to court?Isn't that clumsy?Buhari must be a dunce during his school days.Illiteracy is a disease.He should wake.As for me I think that senility is affecting his brain

Nice analysis
Re: How Did The Federal Government Find Out The Funding Sources Of Ipob?ogashub by Alexk2(m): 9:49pm On Sep 20, 2017
Nice question and we must keep asking until we get an answer..Nigeria deserve to know the source of income of Boko-haram; we want to know their true sponsors and I strongly believe exposing and prosecuting them will produce lasting and practical solution to Boko-haram terrorism.
Having said that, we still must commend the FG for acting fast to IPOB menace and shia movement in Zaria/kaduna state. Rwanda genocide would've been a child's play compared to what IPOB would've caused.....any student of history will see the clear similarities between the hate speeches with hutus/tutsis groups that triggered Rwanda's genocide and that coming out from Nnamdi Kanu and his group. As a matter of fact, the consequences of those hate speeches are worse than the treat of guns.
Re: How Did The Federal Government Find Out The Funding Sources Of Ipob?ogashub by onojaduru: 9:59pm On Sep 20, 2017
Alexk2:
Nice question and we must keep asking until we get an answer..Nigeria deserve to know the source of income of Boko-haram; we want to know their true sponsors and I strongly believe exposing and prosecuting them will produce lasting and practical solution to Boko-haram terrorism.
Having said that, we still must commend the FG for acting fast to IPOB menace and shia movement in Zaria/kaduna state. Rwanda genocide would've been a child's play compared to what IPOB would've caused.....any student of history will see the clear similarities between the hate speeches with hutus/tutsis groups that triggered Rwanda's genocide and that coming out from Nnamdi Kanu and his group. As a matter of fact, the consequences of those hate speeches are worse than the treat of guns.
My people perish because of lack of knowledge.Did I hear u well?Hate speech u said?Let me remind you, Buhari's hate speech in 2011 or sonled to the massacre of many Igbos in the north.He shld be the first person to jail if u are talking abt had speech.What abt Arewa youths?Bros abeg go siddon.Stupidity is the problem of many Nigerian youths.We don't think at all.
Re: How Did The Federal Government Find Out The Funding Sources Of Ipob?ogashub by Alexk2(m): 4:47pm On Sep 21, 2017
onojaduru:
My people perish because of lack of knowledge.Did I hear u well?Hate speech u said?Let me remind you, Buhari's hate speech in 2011 or sonled to the massacre of many Igbos in the north.He shld be the first person to jail if u are talking abt had speech.What abt Arewa youths?Bros abeg go siddon.Stupidity is the problem of many Nigerian youths.We don't think at all.
Sorry o...I just can't waste my time on fruitless augument.

(1) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Gov. Aregbesola Observes Jummat Service At Osogbo Central Mosque / Fayose:i'm Going Straight To The Villa.i'm The Next President / Breaking: Buhari Nigerdelta Wont Accept Bribe To Quit Biafra- Asari Says (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.