Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,029 members, 7,946,466 topics. Date: Wednesday, 11 September 2024 at 06:38 PM

Igbos Ready To Fight Nigerian Army But Won't Fight For Their Abandoned Children - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbos Ready To Fight Nigerian Army But Won't Fight For Their Abandoned Children (1070 Views)

2019: "I Won't Fight Selective Corruption" - Saraki Promises Nigerians / Edo Government Takes Custody Of Two Abandoned Children (Photos) / We Will Soon Fight Nigerian Soldiers- Militants Declares War Against Military (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Igbos Ready To Fight Nigerian Army But Won't Fight For Their Abandoned Children by KingSango(m): 12:27am On Sep 21, 2017
Greetings, I stayed away from BIAFRA because I saw it as a farce movement with foreign powers pulling the strings. Sure lots of Nigerians fed up with the current government, all of Africa is ruled by foreign powers, this my ancestors tell me in a dream some nights ago. Baba Sango, Imperial Majesty Oba Adeyemi III is correct Nigeria needs to be restructured before it experiences the unfortunate forced seperation that occured in the USSR states. Black people everywhere lack love, they are cold and heartless, we lack that mother tenderness that built our great civilizations. During the Nigeria civil war women and children suffered greatly because lack of food, water, rape and brutality. Igbos want liberation and their own nation but Igbo leaders are just as bad as the North in managing the lives of their women and children. Majority of Nigeria is starving on rice and snake meat, does anyone hear me, majority of the nation is starving and you want to go to war? Start feeding and caring for your women children first, do what Baba Sango suggests and restructure the nation. Then when everyone is strong then split up into your own rightful kingdoms. Do not wash your booboo first with the same towel that you would your face. Please.........Ase, Love Sango.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=urPVHrk5J_M
Re: Igbos Ready To Fight Nigerian Army But Won't Fight For Their Abandoned Children by ITbomb(m): 1:31am On Sep 21, 2017
Point of correction, IPOB never said they want to fight Nigerian Army

All they are asking for is Referendum. If you support army rolling out their tanks for a group that are asking for their basic human rights to self determination, then something is wrong somewhere

If you think Biafra is Nnamdi Kanu thing, support the call for Referendum, let's hear what the people would say

2 Likes

Re: Igbos Ready To Fight Nigerian Army But Won't Fight For Their Abandoned Children by KingSango(m): 3:34pm On Sep 21, 2017
ITbomb:
Point of correction, IPOB never said they want to fight Nigerian Army

All they are asking for is Referendum. If you support army rolling out their tanks for a group that are asking for their basic human rights to self determination, then something is wrong somewhere

If you think Biafra is Nnamdi Kanu thing, support the call for Referendum, let's hear what the people would say

Well as an Igbo you can thank your ancestors for everyone thinking that Igbos want a civil war. The civil war started by the Igbos in the 60's was terrible, news, images and scenes were shown around the world that had all those who love Africans/Nigerians weeping for peace. Movies were made about the Nigerian Civil War and all of them barely touched upon the horrifics of that war.

Referendum is not going to happen without discussions upon restructuring first. Support Baba Sango, the King of Oyo has nothing to gain, he wants to see Yorubaland exit from Nigeria one day, but understands that his people are not fully independent. All of Nigeria needs each other right now, especially since the West is declining and itching for war with North Korea. This is the time to think long term, developing from grassroots organizations, women groups, farmers' groups, craftsmen and artists, gathering business developers and waiting out the storm. Impulsive and irrational decisions can take the nation back decades and hurt future projections of progress, this Nigeria must steer clear from at all costs. War is only a remedy when life is threaten and when you have liberty use it for good. Ase. Love, Sango.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Igbos Ready To Fight Nigerian Army But Won't Fight For Their Abandoned Children by tjmc: 4:26pm On Sep 21, 2017
KingSango:

Well as an Igbo you can thank your ancestors for everyone thinking that Igbos want a civil war. The civil war started by the Igbos in the 60's was terrible, news, images and scenes were shown around the world that had all those who love Africans/Nigerians weeping for peace. Movies were made about the Nigerian Civil War and all of them barely touched upon the horrifics of that war.

Referendum is not going to happen without discussions upon restructuring first. Support Baba Sango, the King of Oyo has nothing to gain, he wants to see Yorubaland exit from Nigeria one day, but understands that his people are not fully independent. All of Nigeria needs each other right now, especially since the West is declining and itching for war with North Korea. This is the time to think long term, developing from grassroots organizations, women groups, farmers' groups, craftsmen and artists, gathering business developers and waiting out the storm. Impulsive and irrational decisions can take the nation back decades and hurt future projections of progress, this Nigeria must steer clear from at all costs. War is only a remedy when life is threaten and when you have liberty use it for good. Ase. Love, Sango.

Stop saying the ibos started the civil war. It clearly showed u have been indoctrinated with the wrong history.
The coup of 1966 was a national coup with officers from the three main regions but Nzeogwu from present day delta was asked to lead.
Have u read the book why we struck.
Read and get enlightened

1 Like

Re: Igbos Ready To Fight Nigerian Army But Won't Fight For Their Abandoned Children by 7lives: 4:31pm On Sep 21, 2017
tjmc:

Stop saying the ibos started the civil war. It clearly showed u have been indoctrinated with the wrong history.
The coup of 1966 was a national coup with officers from the three main regions but Nzeogwu from present day delta was asked to lead.
Read and get enlightened

Here we go again.

1 Like

Re: Igbos Ready To Fight Nigerian Army But Won't Fight For Their Abandoned Children by Nobody: 8:51pm On Sep 21, 2017
Kingsango , I Normally enjoy your posts and wisdom.

However this thread feels like a tribalistic attack against Igbos.

It is also not accurate in fact.

Igbos never started 1967 civil war. The Igbo merely unilaterally declared independence, which in turn led to Nigeria sending in troops to Igboland and consequently igniting the war.

1 Like

Re: Igbos Ready To Fight Nigerian Army But Won't Fight For Their Abandoned Children by KingSango(m): 9:00pm On Sep 21, 2017
tjmc:

Read and get enlightened

It doesn't matter who really and what really started the civil war because everyone believes Igbos did start the war. This plays into the fear that Igbos will start this next Nigerian civil war. Politics is about perceptions, right or wrong, they can shape, perceptions can condemn the innocent and glorify the guilty. Don't lose the game of perception by not supporting the only real tangible peace talk, which is restructuring. I thought all Biafra leaders would have crowded that government and traditional rulers meeting to get some of your demands heard. This is a door, a long shot, maybe, but certainly Igbos can walk away with something. Ase , Love, Sango
Re: Igbos Ready To Fight Nigerian Army But Won't Fight For Their Abandoned Children by KingSango(m): 9:08pm On Sep 21, 2017
GenBuhari:
Kingsango , I Normally enjoy your posts and wisdom.

However this thread feels like a tribalistic attack against Igbos.

It is also not accurate in fact.

Igbos never started 1967 civil war. The Igbo merely unilaterally declared independence, which in turn led to Nigeria sending in troops to Igboland and consequently igniting the war.

No it's not an attack upon Igbos because I love Igbos. I understand your history better than many of you do. You have some crazy traditions you can shed but that's nowhere.

When you concede from an union that provokes civil war. Concessions happen in many civil wars, provoking a response to put down rebellion, not just the Nigerian civil war. Ase.
Re: Igbos Ready To Fight Nigerian Army But Won't Fight For Their Abandoned Children by Nobody: 9:48pm On Sep 21, 2017
Whether it was meant as tribalistic attack or not, does matter, as you say perception is everything and, Igbo will perceive the thread as an attack on them.

On who started Biafra war, you should take time to research correct history, instead of going along with the mistaken perception which you believe everybody has.

Finally IPOD may be agitating for Biafra, Igbos is not IPOD.

Igbos are not agitating form Biafra.
KingSango:

No it's not an attack upon Igbos because I love Igbos. I understand your history better than many of you do. You have some crazy traditions you can shed but that's nowhere.

When you concede from an union that provokes civil war. Concessions happen in many civil wars, provoking a response to put down rebellion, not just the Nigerian civil war. Ase.
Re: Igbos Ready To Fight Nigerian Army But Won't Fight For Their Abandoned Children by KingSango(m): 12:15am On Sep 22, 2017
GenBuhari:
Whether it was meant as tribalistic attack or not, does matter, as you say perception is everything and, Igbo will perceive the thread as an attack on them.

On who started Biafra war, you should take time to research correct history, instead of going along with the mistaken perception which you believe everybody has.

Finally IPOD may be agitating for Biafra, Igbos is not IPOD.

Igbos are not agitating form Biafra.

The one who conceded is usually the one that is held responsible for starting the civil war in most instances and very rare is it the other party. Civil war is rebellion, you know that do you not? My perception is not too wrong it may need a tweak. I am logical not sentimental. I care not that an ignorant or just impulsive person, who rushes to judgement alters my real point just to note their offense finding. Baba Sango offered a solution and correction of structural issues I suggest all Nigerians take that advice. Ase, Love Sango
Re: Igbos Ready To Fight Nigerian Army But Won't Fight For Their Abandoned Children by KingSango(m): 3:50pm On Sep 28, 2017
The people of the Great Niger Valley have been suffering every since the Whiteman's God of Christainity and Islam came to their lands. This Baba Sango, Adeyemi III, Imperial Majesty of Oyo Empire, has stated that the land didn't have this much corruption until these guest faiths imposed themselves. All over people give money to the Church but the Church hasn't ended poverty but instead has perpetuated poverty for centuries. Ase, Love Sango.

(1) (Reply)

Dele Sobowale To Nnamdi Kanu: Don't be Caught, Jst Run Away Before it's too Late / We Will Soon Fight Nigerian Soldiers- Militants Declares War Against Military / See What A Facebook User Posted About Nnamdi Kanu.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.