Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,973 members, 7,873,130 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 08:29 AM

Bukky Wright & Fathia Balogun In Messy Romance With Married Men - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bukky Wright & Fathia Balogun In Messy Romance With Married Men (10409 Views)

Fathia Balogun’s 48th Birthday Cake / Stunning Photos Of Fathia Balogun That Make You Doubt She Is 46years Old / Dayo Amusa & Fathia Balogun In Mecca (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bukky Wright & Fathia Balogun In Messy Romance With Married Men by santakris(m): 10:46pm On Mar 02, 2010
All does not seem to be well between the Nollywood screen diva, Bukky Wright and Fathia Balogun.

Both women are divorcees and perceived to be doing well in the movie industry of the Yoruba genre. Huhuonline.com can also confirm that the 2 of them have penchant for running after married men for social economic security, which is the reason why they have perpetually remain single parents with many children.
[Fathia Balogun]

Fathia Balogun

Our checks revealed that Fathia and Bukky are among the most sort-after actresses in Yoruba movie industry. Aside acting, they have both excelled in other endeavors. Years back, these two maintained a cordial relationship, especially, during the last election where Bukky Wright campaigned for the present Governor of Lagos State. The only actress this mother of 2 invited to join her in the project was Fathia Balogun and a lot of people envied their relationship. Huhuonline.com gathered that few months after the election, the two Nollywood actresses started drifting apart, as most of their colleagues had already predicted. The story in town is that these two actresses are no longer on talking terms and they avoid each other like plaque but nobody can figure out the real cause of this cold war between these screen divas. A source confirmed that there is also a rift which borders on superiority between them and that there can never be two captains in the same ship, and also that Fathia Balogun chose her friends and not the other way round and due to her no-nonsense attitude, she can’t maintain a cordial relationship with Bukky Wright.

[Bukky Wright]

Bukky Wright

Meanwhile, it was gathered that Bukky Wright on her own is striving hard to stand out in everything and among her colleagues. She is equally a no-nonsense person and this has made things rather difficult for both of them. Also the envy and jealousy which has taken over the movie industry is also one of the factors why a lot of Nollywood actresses prefer to keep to themselves and make friends with people who are not in the entertainment industry as they are sure their secrets will be safe with such a person. Apart from the general reason these stars are not close, there is also the issue that Yoruba movie stars are believe to always want to know the source of each other’s success, and some even go as far as getting close to that same person in question and this at the end of the day causes misunderstanding among these stars. But this according to huhuonline.com painstaking investigations is not the reason these two Nollywood actresses avoid each other.

Huhuonline.com.com can however, disclose that the real issue for the unhealthy rivalry between them is that Fathia Balogun has been engaging in movie business with Corporate Picture boss, Rasaq Abdullahi, for years, as his (Corporate Picture) company sells her movies and Fathia also coordinates some movies and produce by this same marketer, and she has equally done business with a lot of other Nollywood stars in the industry, but lately, Bukky Wright has equally maintained a cordial relationship with the same marketer. Ever since he sold “Omotara Johnson”which was produced by Bukky Wright, people are beginning to feel, there is more to this sudden relationship and have seen it as an attempt by Bukky Wright to hi-jack corporate picture boss from Fathia. Also Fathia is said to be equally uncomfortable with the sudden relationship, this is said to be one of the reasons these two celebrities avoid each other like a plaque. Besides further checks have it that both are secret lovers to the successful movie marketer, and it was also gathered that the man at the centre of the storm has been satisfying them well both in cash and in kind.

It is on record that Fathia, controversially divorced her husband owing to the love affairs between him and the corporate picture boss. His estranged husband is also a popular actor, in the movie industry, who is know and addressed as Saheed Balogun
Huhuonline.com gathered that Fathia had granted so many interview with the press where she vowed never to return to Saidi's life and that she's through with marriage. Industry source confirmed to huhuonline.com that Bukky Wright initiated Fathia into lesbianism, and when the duo realised that same man was also going to bed with them, that grossly contributed to the impasse between them.

For Bukky Wright she cannot be particularly traced to any man as her husband despite the media overkill she got in the recent time that she remarried. Investigations have it that she can do anything for money as she is persistently linked with a Lagos based socialite and drug baron, Bolaji Saheed. It was disclosed to huhuonline.com that Bukky Wright had vowed that nothing on earth would make them break even has she moved into Bolaji’s residence in Magodo GRA, she is also most times, seen cruising around town in her guy's latest Lincoln Navigator Jeep which he bought some days after they broke up the last time until she later broke up with him when Bolaji accused him of promiscuity and lesbianism. Thereafter she hooked up with Ogun State Governor, Gbenga Daniel. Gbenga Daniel huhuonline.com gathered that he battered his First Lady mercilessly when the poor woman accused His Excellency of deep romance with Bukky Wright. The common saying in the lips of many now is that most Nollywood stars whether male or female are not responsible, their movies though may help to preach and teach morals in the society but they themselves unfortunately are not practising what they preach. Undoubtedly this assertion is not far from truth, as cases of immorality/promiscuity in the Nollywood has become one too many.

Re: Bukky Wright & Fathia Balogun In Messy Romance With Married Men by disturbia: 12:10am On Mar 03, 2010
They take their acting to reality.
Re: Bukky Wright & Fathia Balogun In Messy Romance With Married Men by shaba107(f): 4:09pm On Mar 03, 2010
make dem take am easy o. celebrity is now equal to moral laxity!!!!!!too bad embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Bukky Wright & Fathia Balogun In Messy Romance With Married Men by zico4oxide(m): 10:22pm On Sep 28, 2011
na dem knw
Re: Bukky Wright & Fathia Balogun In Messy Romance With Married Men by Nobody: 11:50pm On Sep 28, 2011
it think is part of the acting . they are just attending to call of nature , lol

Re: Bukky Wright & Fathia Balogun In Messy Romance With Married Men by ibrobell(m): 12:10am On Sep 29, 2011
Celebrities and scandals two of a kind
Re: Bukky Wright & Fathia Balogun In Messy Romance With Married Men by BootyOnMe: 11:32pm On Sep 29, 2011
Yoruba women are the least desirabe, even in Nollywood.
Even their own men find them difficult to live with.
Efrywhia na dorty, juju and wahala!!!! cheesy

Can't blame 'em for looking for ONLY married men tho'! kiss
Once a married woman has tasted a married man, single men become highly IRRITATING!
I would pursue ONLY married men myself. kiss

HOTLY TOO!!!!!. .  .  cool
Re: Bukky Wright & Fathia Balogun In Messy Romance With Married Men by anonymous6(f): 12:21am On Sep 30, 2011
@BootyOnME[b]
"Yoruba women are the least desirabe, even in Nollywood.
Even their own men find them difficult to live with.
Efrywhia na dorty, juju and wahala!!!! "[/b]

I don't think so & how do you know are you Yoruba, and Yoruba women are not the least desirable in Nollywood or Omotola wouldn't be acting in that industry but we have our own Yoruba industry(which is where fathia & Bukky's business is in), which is where Yoruba women are the most desirable(so your statement makes no sense), the same with the Hausa nollywood industry(the Hausa women are the most desirable). I'm a Yoruba woman, my Yoruba fiance has no problem with me, never heard a Yoruba man complain about Yoruba women, and your statement is nonsense.

Genevieve Nnaji is igbo, had a baby out of wedlock when she was a teenager, and doesn't know who the father is, that doesn't seem like a perfect person to me or a reflection of all igbo people. So don't pass judgement on one tribe based on two people when other people of other tribes are not perfect themselves
Re: Bukky Wright & Fathia Balogun In Messy Romance With Married Men by BootyOnMe: 1:23am On Sep 30, 2011
anonymous6:

I don't think so & how do you know are you Yoruba, and Yoruba women are not the least desirable in Nollywood or Omotola wouldn't be acting in that industry but we have our own Yoruba industry(which is where fathia & Bukky's business is in), which is where Yoruba women are the most desirable(so your statement makes no sense), the same with the Hausa nollywood industry(the Hausa women are the most desirable). I'm a Yoruba woman, my Yoruba fiance  wink wink wink wink wink wink has no problem with me,  wink wink wink wink wink wink never heard a Yoruba man complain about Yoruba women, and your statement is nonsense.

I did not say ALL ma!
MOST! kiss
Haba!
My opinion. . . like my arzzzehole, I gat one to use as I see fit. kiss
Thank you!

anonymous6:

Genevieve Nnaji is igbo, had a baby out of wedlock when she was a teenager, and doesn't know who the father is, that doesn't seem like a perfect person to me or a reflection of all igbo people. So don't pass judgement on one tribe based on two people when other people of other tribes are not perfect themselves

Genevieve knows who her baby daddy is dearie.
She just ain't sayin'. kiss
Most importantly, she has not recorded an  "F" of a failing grade in the column of "holy or unholy matrimony/patrimony" like your 2 Yoruba co-ex- fiances up there wey full NOllywood and Nigeria. kiss
Happy married life in advance. wink

*PS*

Urrrrrm, MOST troublesome women never make it from fiancee status to wifey status. . . they just jump with TRIPLE PROMOTION, from fiancee to 'widow' status after killing the dudes. . .while answering 'MRS' without any legal document to show proof of 'ownership'. Be kiafoo o! MAY IT NOT BE YOUR PORTION. . . .ISEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!
O da bo! kiss
Re: Bukky Wright & Fathia Balogun In Messy Romance With Married Men by omar22(m): 6:26am On Sep 30, 2011
Genevieve knows who her baby daddy is dearie.
She just ain't sayin'.
Most importantly, she has not recorded an "F" of a failing grade in the column of "holy or unholy matrimony/patrimony" like your 2 Yoruba co-ex- fiances up there wey full NOllywood and Nigeria.
Happy married life in advance.

The Name Attiku rings a bell,
Re: Bukky Wright & Fathia Balogun In Messy Romance With Married Men by anonymous6(f): 7:04am On Sep 30, 2011
"Urrrrrm, MOST troublesome women never make it from fiancee status to wifey status. . . they just jump with TRIPLE PROMOTION, from fiancee to 'widow' status after killing the dudes. . .while answering 'MRS' without any legal document to show proof of 'ownership'. Be kiafoo o! MAY IT NOT BE YOUR PORTION. . . .ISEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!
O da bo!"

don't know where you are going with this statement but that is not my portion in Jesus name, if that statement is meant for me.

"Be kiafoo o! MAY IT NOT BE YOUR PORTION. . . .ISEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!"

Thank you but nothing like that will ever be for me in Jesus name

"Genevieve knows who her baby daddy is dearie.
She just ain't sayin'.
Most importantly, she has not recorded an  "F" of a failing grade in the column of "holy or unholy matrimony/patrimony" like your 2 Yoruba co-ex- fiances up there wey full NOllywood and Nigeria."

It doesn't matter whether is marriage or not, the actions on both sides is a mess as far as I am concerned but for you to use what bukky and fathia did as a way to insult a tribe is uncalled for, and gives a open door for Yoruba's to start insulting igbo's

"Happy married life in advance. "
thank you
Re: Bukky Wright & Fathia Balogun In Messy Romance With Married Men by ibrobell(m): 9:31am On Sep 30, 2011
@booty point of correction fathia is not a yoruba woman and besides it all depends on the individual self disposition
Re: Bukky Wright & Fathia Balogun In Messy Romance With Married Men by BootyOnMe: 10:30am On Sep 30, 2011
anonymous6:

don't know where you are going with this statement but that is not my portion in Jesus name, if that statement is meant for me.

Thank you but nothing like that will ever be for me in Jesus name
It doesn't matter whether is marriage or not, the actions on both sides is a mess as far as I am concerned but for you to use what bukky and fathia did as a way to insult a tribe is uncalled for, and gives a open door for Yoruba's to start insulting igbo's

thank you

You are welcome. kiss
Case closed.

ibrobell:

@booty point of correction fathia is not a yoruba woman and besides it all depends on the individual self disposition

Ok. She is not Yoruba. But Yoruba women in general make lousy wives.
Only Yoruba men can really marry them.
See all First Ladies of Nigeria. . . married to men from other tribes.
The only First Lady of Nigeria who could ever be Yoruba. . . MUST be married to Yoruba men.
The don't "mix" well with others.
Just my candid observation. . . nothing personal, since I don't have Yoruba friends.kiss
My opinion.
Re: Bukky Wright & Fathia Balogun In Messy Romance With Married Men by babyboy3(m): 11:33am On Sep 30, 2011

Hmm I guess you have or currently married to one in order to know that they are lousy?

You just showed a very high level of ignorance by your sweeping statement

The most lousy First Lady in the world TODAY, is an Igbo lady or woman! does this mean all Igbo ladies / women are lousy or uneducated??, 

Its like putting the Nigerian First lady in the same room with Michelle Obama and Carla Bruni!!! I wonder what they would talk about,

You need to engage your brain first before you sprout out rubbish.
Re: Bukky Wright & Fathia Balogun In Messy Romance With Married Men by BootyOnMe: 1:08pm On Sep 30, 2011
baby-boy:

Hmm I guess you have or currently married to one in order to know that they are lousy?

You just showed a very high level of ignorance by your sweeping statement

The most lousy First Lady in the world TODAY, is an Igbo lady or woman! does this mean all Igbo ladies / women are lousy or uneducated??,

Its like putting the Nigerian First lady in the same room with Michelle Obama and Carla Bruni!!! I wonder what they would talk about,

You need to engage your brain first before you sprout out rubbish.

Thank you.
Work don close. kiss
Re: Bukky Wright & Fathia Balogun In Messy Romance With Married Men by omar22(m): 8:20am On Oct 01, 2011
Only Yoruba men can really marry them.
See all First Ladies of Nigeria. . . married to men from other tribes.
The only First Lady of Nigeria who could ever be Yoruba. . . MUST be married to Yoruba men.
The don't "mix" well with others.
Just my candid observation. . . nothing personal, since I don't have Yoruba friends.
My opinion.

Your opinion sounds like HOT AIR or should I say green-house energy !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (great contribution to Global Warming)
Re: Bukky Wright & Fathia Balogun In Messy Romance With Married Men by tpia5: 8:23am On Oct 01, 2011
ai tete mole, ole m'oloko.

an utterly corrupt, psychotic, depraved poster who thinks attacking others will somehow make her more desirable to socially deviant criminals of her ilk.

someone exposing her private parts everywhere and who stands for nothing but lousiness, feels she makes a better wife?

delusional were.

does nothing but curse all day on the internet, and still gives herself airs.

the men wey dey salute this one na beasts like herself.

including the so-called husband.
Re: Bukky Wright & Fathia Balogun In Messy Romance With Married Men by tpia5: 8:27am On Oct 01, 2011
watch this space to see the display of frenzy.

make i hear some fuji ojare.

Jesus, lord have mercy.
Re: Bukky Wright & Fathia Balogun In Messy Romance With Married Men by BootyOnMe: 8:40am On Oct 01, 2011
Mu he he he he

There are "tiri" porsons in one moniker! grin

Yoruba women are lousy housewives sha!

Divorce and widowhood everywhere.

Thank God no one I know is married to any of those local women! tongue

Very unmarriage-able! tongue

No husbands for them, unless their 419 poppas bought some wretched dudes for them like awon Adenuda dem. tongue

Even with Babalawo charms, they still dunno 'ow to phock! grin
Re: Bukky Wright & Fathia Balogun In Messy Romance With Married Men by omar22(m): 8:45am On Oct 01, 2011
The Truth does hurt,
Re: Bukky Wright & Fathia Balogun In Messy Romance With Married Men by Nobody: 8:50am On Oct 01, 2011
undecided
ridiculous
Re: Bukky Wright & Fathia Balogun In Messy Romance With Married Men by BootyOnMe: 8:52am On Oct 01, 2011
Sure!
Please, I am crying.
Give me your sleeve to wipe my "snort"!

Goodbye to you and your local Yoruba divorcees failures thread!

Highly contagious! cry

3AM almost. 3 more hours to go and PHOCK my husband! tongue
Re: Bukky Wright & Fathia Balogun In Messy Romance With Married Men by omar22(m): 8:55am On Oct 01, 2011
Mu he he he he

There are "tiri" porsons in one moniker!

Yoruba women are lousy housewives sha!

Divorce and widowhood everywhere.

Thank God no one I know is married to any of those local women!

Very unmarriage-able!

No husbands for them, unless their 419 poppas bought some wretched dudes for them like awon Adenuda dem.

Even with Babalawo charms, they still dunno 'ow to phock!

More HOT AIR (Carbon-dioxide)
Re: Bukky Wright & Fathia Balogun In Messy Romance With Married Men by noblegas2(m): 3:38pm On Oct 01, 2011
BootyOnMe:

Sure!
Please, I am crying.
Give me your sleeve to wipe my "snort"!

Goodbye to you and your local Yoruba divorcees failures thread!

Highly contagious! cry

3AM almost. 3 more hours to go and PHOCK my husband! tongue

stop the fucking disguise on here. u are a male!!!

if you have a problem with yoruba women, i suggest you take a dive inside the red sea!

(1) (Reply)

Funke Akindele's 40m Invesement Revealved! / Photos - Ini Edo Look Alike, Queen Wokoma / Davido Causes Havoc On Instagram [photos]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.