Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,670 members, 7,882,264 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 08:18 PM

Mr Ibu Representing And Rebranding (lol) Naija - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mr Ibu Representing And Rebranding (lol) Naija (1631 Views)

PDP Need A Total Rebirth And Rebranding - PDP Campaign Manager / Campaign Poster Of Mr Ibu 4president Flood d Street / LOL, Naija! There's Now A Go And Die T-shirt? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mr Ibu Representing And Rebranding (lol) Naija by mekusxxx: 12:08am On Mar 03, 2010
„The Champion Sportsman“
Film Premiere in Berlin, Germany
Type: Music/arts - Performance
Date: Tuesday, 13 April 2010
Time: 19:00 - 22:00
Street: Schumannstr. 8
Town/City: Berlin, Germany
View map

Okoro sells off all his property and with the money he purchases a false passport and visa to come to Berlin, Germany. On arrival his initial plan to stay only six months and make as much money as he could gets subsumed by language problems, cultural differences, racial psychologies, socio-economic hardships as well as deportation process. Does Okoro give up or confronts the Europe that is quickly becoming a "boxing ring" for unprepared immigrants from Africa?

"The Champion Sportsman" is an Nigeria-German coproduction in a Nollywood style customized with a European Art experimentation by German Artist Network, InterArte and Kulturkontakt Berlin. The film is directed by Azubuike Erinugha.

Re: Mr Ibu Representing And Rebranding (lol) Naija by riversman: 12:09am On Mar 03, 2010
grin grin grin grin

Mr Ibu for Presido
Re: Mr Ibu Representing And Rebranding (lol) Naija by kayc33(m): 12:11am On Mar 03, 2010
he's obviously doin a great job ! cheesy cheesy
Re: Mr Ibu Representing And Rebranding (lol) Naija by Nobody: 12:39am On Mar 03, 2010
Dudes facial expresion is WICKED!
Re: Mr Ibu Representing And Rebranding (lol) Naija by riversman: 3:25am On Mar 03, 2010
IBO man in Europe - the average Ibo man's dream, to be in Germany and sell cars, ahahahahahhahahahhaha grin grin grin grin
Re: Mr Ibu Representing And Rebranding (lol) Naija by adconline(m): 4:11am On Mar 03, 2010
IBO man in Europe - the average Ibo man's dream, to be in Germany and sell cars
It's Igbo in the first place. What's wrong with selling cars? They cant join MENd because there are no oil installations.
Re: Mr Ibu Representing And Rebranding (lol) Naija by bawomolo(m): 5:47am On Mar 03, 2010
lol what movie is this.
Re: Mr Ibu Representing And Rebranding (lol) Naija by THEAMAKA(f): 5:49am On Mar 03, 2010
THIS GUY IS SO FUGLY!!!
but what movie is this? will be looking out for it.
"Mr Ibu In Germany." lol
Re: Mr Ibu Representing And Rebranding (lol) Naija by riversman: 5:52am On Mar 03, 2010
@ THE AMAKA, i did not kno u were bright enuff to understand there was a Politics section grin grin grin

thot Nollywood gossip had eaten ur brains out, lol, grin grin, just kidding

I will also be looking out for this Movie too, Mr Ibu for President
Re: Mr Ibu Representing And Rebranding (lol) Naija by neily(f): 8:55am On Mar 03, 2010
@riversman- what is it wit u and the Igbos? You will not go and find something serious to do wit ur life. Than to sit there and criticise the Igbos. They are hard working people who don't give a damn about you or wat u think. Keep on killing urself about them while they prosper.
Re: Mr Ibu Representing And Rebranding (lol) Naija by MrCrackles(m): 8:59am On Mar 03, 2010
riversman:

IBO man in Europe - the average Ibo man's dream, to be in Germany and sell cars, ahahahahahhahahahhaha grin grin grin grin
grin
Re: Mr Ibu Representing And Rebranding (lol) Naija by Nobody: 9:03am On Mar 03, 2010
THE AMAKA:

THIS GUY IS SO FUGLY!!!
but what movie is this? will be looking out for it.
"Mr Ibu In Germany." lol

riversman:

@ THE AMAKA, i did not kno u were bright enuff to understand there was a Politics section grin grin grin

thot Nollywood gossip had eaten your brains out, lol, grin grin, just kidding

I will also be looking out for this Movie too, Mr Ibu for President

This love is serious cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Mr Ibu Representing And Rebranding (lol) Naija by Sunnybobo3(m): 10:18am On Mar 03, 2010
riversman:

IBO man in Europe - the average Ibo man's dream, to be in Germany and sell cars, ahahahahahhahahahhaha  grin grin grin grin

Well, thats big enough a dream for an average man.

Now, compare the difference;

The average Hausa man's dream is to become an almajiri grin

The average Yoruba man's dream is to save enough to throw an owambe grin grin

The average Ijaw man's dream is to become a militant grin grin grin
Re: Mr Ibu Representing And Rebranding (lol) Naija by bandely(m): 10:47am On Mar 03, 2010
;d ;d ;d ;d
Re: Mr Ibu Representing And Rebranding (lol) Naija by Nobody: 12:11pm On Mar 03, 2010
Sunny_bobo:

The average Yoruba man's dream is to become an Area Boy grin grin
Haba! cut us some slack na! we also dream to be rich enough to throw at least one owambe party in our life time
Re: Mr Ibu Representing And Rebranding (lol) Naija by igboboy1(m): 2:45pm On Mar 03, 2010
riversman:

I wont be surprise if this guy's name is chijoke but would be claiming Ikwerre, igbo this igbo that, riversman na so u like my people reach?

Na wa o, anyway keep up the attention am loving it, ANuofia
Re: Mr Ibu Representing And Rebranding (lol) Naija by igboboy1(m): 2:46pm On Mar 03, 2010
arkinses:

Haba! cut us some slack na! we also dream to be rich enough to throw at least one owambe party in our life time

haha true talk my brother,
Re: Mr Ibu Representing And Rebranding (lol) Naija by neily(f): 6:15pm On Mar 03, 2010
F the maga!
Re: Mr Ibu Representing And Rebranding (lol) Naija by Nobody: 6:44pm On Mar 03, 2010
osuofia in london episode 3 - back and fatter
Re: Mr Ibu Representing And Rebranding (lol) Naija by mekusxxx: 2:37am On Mar 04, 2010
Ibu the German polizei. Hahaha!

Re: Mr Ibu Representing And Rebranding (lol) Naija by riversman: 3:15am On Mar 04, 2010
abeg leave me, I am from NIGER DELTA, me IBO? tufia-gi

i will say it again, go to EUROPE and u will find IBO men chasing Money with no shame, In holland IBO men are male prostitutes, as in they eff with men shocked shocked shocked yep!!!

I luv IBO folks, but just honest truth, TRUTH HURTS,

Mr IBU for PRESIDO grin
Re: Mr Ibu Representing And Rebranding (lol) Naija by igboboy1(m): 12:15pm On Mar 06, 2010
riversman:

abeg leave me, I am from NIGER DELTA, me IBO? tufia-gi

i will say it again, go to EUROPE and u will find IBO men chasing Money with no shame, In holland IBO men are male love-peddlers, as in they eff with men shocked shocked shocked yep!!!

I luv IBO folks, but just honest truth, TRUTH HURTS,

Mr IBU for PRESIDO grin

very uneducated thing, so igbo people no dey for Niger delta?

FYI my mom is from Rivers state -portharcourt and my dad is from Asaba in Delta state, LAst time I checked both of these states are part of the Niger Delta so my friend Sharap,

Niger delta no be tribe na area, And in that area are different ethnicities IDIOT di ka gi
Re: Mr Ibu Representing And Rebranding (lol) Naija by THEAMAKA(f): 12:18pm On Mar 06, 2010
igbo boy:

very uneducated thing, so igbo people no dey for Niger delta?

FYI my mom is from Rivers state -portharcourt and my dad is from Asaba in Delta state, LAst time I checked both of these states are part of the Niger Delta so my friend Sharap,

Niger delta no be tribe na area, And in that area are different ethnicities IDIOT di ka gi
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Mr Ibu Representing And Rebranding (lol) Naija by IBIPHIL(m): 12:26pm On Mar 06, 2010
hmmm

(1) (Reply)

Presidential Race Declaration: Gej Caught In Plagiarism / Why Jonathan? Why? / BPE, PHCN Privatisation and Journey so Far

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.