Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,366 members, 7,943,893 topics. Date: Monday, 09 September 2024 at 07:41 AM

What Is The Craziest Thing U Ve Ever Done For Love - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Craziest Thing U Ve Ever Done For Love (14171 Views)

Ladies, What Is D Craziest Thing U Ever Told A Guy To Do 4 U? / Dear Ladies What Is The Craziest Stuff You Have Done For A Guy / What's The Craziest Thing You Can Do For The One You Love? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Craziest Thing U Ve Ever Done For Love by H2O2: 8:55pm On Mar 03, 2010
tishat:

i will answer for ma hussy, he married me knowing am HIV+ while he is Negative.
Now tell me which love is greater than this??
Lol he married you knowing you are HIV+? What a love. Some love that is.
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing U Ve Ever Done For Love by Nobody: 3:45am On Mar 04, 2010
adosjun:

I repeated primary six though i was promoted becos my gurl failed and was asked to repeat

grin grin grin grin grin grin OLODO
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing U Ve Ever Done For Love by Nobody: 3:46am On Mar 04, 2010
tishat:

Thats some love there!!
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing U Ve Ever Done For Love by bawomolo(m): 6:07am On Mar 04, 2010
adosjun:

I repeated primary six though i was promoted becos my gurl failed and was asked to repeat

olodo, your girl was last and you were 2nd to last. who dash you promotion.
you two should have been studying the times table instead of doing bf/gf grin
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing U Ve Ever Done For Love by Mhismole(f): 7:12am On Mar 04, 2010
i allowed[b] him to pay for a trip[/b]
to go see him. my first flight without
my parents consent.

Now that il never repeat for another guy.
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing U Ve Ever Done For Love by H2O2: 7:51am On Mar 04, 2010
lol^^^^

the nigga must be gettin some nooki outta that there
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing U Ve Ever Done For Love by Mhismole(f): 8:06am On Mar 04, 2010
^^^^
now what in the world is nooki?? and it better not be anything disrespectful dude!
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing U Ve Ever Done For Love by H2O2: 8:15am On Mar 04, 2010
Not at all tongue
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing U Ve Ever Done For Love by parislomo(f): 8:16am On Mar 04, 2010
tishat:

awwwww, now that's what I call going real crazy for the one you love! Perfect fantasy. cool
adosjun:

hmmmmm, very brave man! **gives him a pat on the head** grin grin grin
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing U Ve Ever Done For Love by H2O2: 8:17am On Mar 04, 2010
parislomo:

awwwww, now that's what I call going real crazy for the one you love! Perfect fantasy. cool
hmmmmm, very brave man! **gives him a pat on the head** grin grin grin
Stephanie?
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing U Ve Ever Done For Love by Mhismole(f): 8:18am On Mar 04, 2010
H2O2:

Not at all  tongue

better. tongue
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing U Ve Ever Done For Love by parislomo(f): 8:19am On Mar 04, 2010
H2O2:

Stephanie?

yelz cool
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing U Ve Ever Done For Love by H2O2: 8:21am On Mar 04, 2010
you ain't right. where your tallass been all my life?
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing U Ve Ever Done For Love by whitelexi(m): 8:40am On Mar 04, 2010
Got seriously mashed up years ago for standing up to a group of bullies harrassing a chick i was tripping for but didnt know how to approach. . . Lets just say, i finally got the avenue to approach her after that and we went on to have a rewarding relationship but had to treat some swollen wounds grin grin grin
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing U Ve Ever Done For Love by parislomo(f): 8:42am On Mar 04, 2010
H2O2:

you ain't right. where your tallass been all my life?

shocked shocked

Waiting for the right time. . . like now. wink wink
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing U Ve Ever Done For Love by H2O2: 8:45am On Mar 04, 2010
parislomo:

shocked shocked

Waiting for the right time. . . like now. wink wink

lol o ti pari. waiting for the right time to do what now? i'm lost
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing U Ve Ever Done For Love by parislomo(f): 8:49am On Mar 04, 2010
H2O2:

lol o ti pari. waiting for the right time to do what now? i'm lost

Attempted a general question ni na. So I've failed now shey?? embarassed embarassed
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing U Ve Ever Done For Love by H2O2: 8:52am On Mar 04, 2010
You ain't failed yet. Not until you answer what you're waiting for the right time to do.

it might be a ticket to success.
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing U Ve Ever Done For Love by parislomo(f): 9:02am On Mar 04, 2010
Ok, when I hear a quiz like: where have you been all my life? or something similar. . . that's usually my response.
Yeah boring line I know.
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing U Ve Ever Done For Love by H2O2: 9:04am On Mar 04, 2010
parislomo:

Ok, when I hear a quiz like WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN ALL MY LIFE? or something similar. . . that's usually my response.
[sub][/sub]Yeah boring line I know.
cry cry
Lol no it ain't. it's cute actually. how are you?
lol
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing U Ve Ever Done For Love by parislomo(f): 9:14am On Mar 04, 2010
you are making fun of me!! **rolls on floor wailing** cool

I'm good. Trust you are too.

whispers: don't let's stray from the topic. . . wink grin
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing U Ve Ever Done For Love by H2O2: 9:15am On Mar 04, 2010
Okay o no vex, we won't stray from topic. Wasn't making fun of you though, I meant that lol.
but takia
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing U Ve Ever Done For Love by parislomo(f): 9:24am On Mar 04, 2010
awwwwww. . . hope you are not vexing too cos that will make me cry more. .
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing U Ve Ever Done For Love by H2O2: 9:32am On Mar 04, 2010
cry? crying alraedy? what for? don't shed any crocodile tears here o biko. i am not vexing at all. what for? oti o.
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing U Ve Ever Done For Love by parislomo(f): 9:50am On Mar 04, 2010
I'm a cry baby that's why. . . can't help it. . I'm happy now. wink wink
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing U Ve Ever Done For Love by ThoniaSlim(f): 9:52am On Mar 04, 2010
He left to Nigeria for the Christmas vacation. . .A few days later I missed him so much. . . that I got myself a ticket (used money meant for something else) against my dad's wish just to see him. . .didn't tell my dad I was on my way to Nigeria till I was in a transit country! My dad was so mad at me!  grin
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing U Ve Ever Done For Love by H2O2: 9:54am On Mar 04, 2010
parislomo:

I'm a cry baby that's why. . . can't help it. . I'm happy now. wink wink
That's good to know. Keep it up. I'll be here with kleenex tissues in hand just in case you need to wipe your tears.
No need to cry. Wipe your tears, be a woman.
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing U Ve Ever Done For Love by tishat(f): 10:05am On Mar 04, 2010
Yesooo i know am living with an angel,he made me forgot my status and constantly remind me to take my drug,sometimes when i look at him i dnt believe he is a Nigerian cos he is so nice,never lied to me,always at my beck and call,hnmmm u guys wnt understand.
I Thank God for himoooo
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing U Ve Ever Done For Love by parislomo(f): 10:14am On Mar 04, 2010
H2O2:

That's good to know. Keep it up. I'll be here with kleenex tissues in hand just in case you need to wipe your tears.
No need to cry. Wipe your tears, be a woman.

Thanks dear, you really are nice. Just make sure you don't run out of kleenex quickly. hmmmmm. . . and there I was believing it was a womanly thing to cryyyyyyyy. . .
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing U Ve Ever Done For Love by rhymz(m): 10:21am On Mar 04, 2010
Posted by: tishat
Insert Quote
Yesooo i know am living with an
angel,he made me forgot my
status and constantly remind me
to take my drug,sometimes
when i look at him i dnt believe
he is a Nigerian cos he is so
nice,never lied to me,always at
my beck and call,hnmmm u
guys wnt understand.
I Thank God for himoooo
Mehn. . . This is some real crazy Love. . . Infact,next time he walks into the room,just whisper softly into his ears: Baby,U give love a good Name!!
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing U Ve Ever Done For Love by H2O2: 11:05am On Mar 04, 2010
parislomo:

Thanks dear, you really are nice. Just make sure you don't run out of kleenex quickly. hmmmmm. . . and there I was believing it was a womanly thing to cryyyyyyyy. . .
haha mo ro go. you have finished me. thanks for the chat.
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing U Ve Ever Done For Love by parislomo(f): 11:12am On Mar 04, 2010
H2O2:

haha mo ro go. you have finished me. thanks for the chat.

finish you ke? Not at all. . . Is the kleenex I'd plans to finish na. Ok o. You are welikom o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

I Love Lala247 / Why I Will Never Marry A Non-virgin Lady!my Bitter Experience! A Must Read? / Never Miss A Girl With The Following Qualities..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.