Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,366 members, 7,943,906 topics. Date: Monday, 09 September 2024 at 07:57 AM

What Is The Craziest Thing U Ve Ever Done For Love - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Craziest Thing U Ve Ever Done For Love (14173 Views)

Ladies, What Is D Craziest Thing U Ever Told A Guy To Do 4 U? / Dear Ladies What Is The Craziest Stuff You Have Done For A Guy / What's The Craziest Thing You Can Do For The One You Love? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Craziest Thing U Ve Ever Done For Love by chrix(m): 9:03pm On Mar 06, 2010
you know every one i think love like fame& sucess is overatted Love is a distration and luxry i realy can't afford now. comw to fink of it what do we in love that's not crazy? is it doing that very fing u reslove not to do or take all the shit u ordinarily will not take ven from ur siblings u just name. Some ppl say luv is measrable feeling can u realy blame them?
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing U Ve Ever Done For Love by oluclem(m): 9:18pm On Mar 06, 2010
I just remember another craziest thing i did for love, I jumped down from three story building to defend a girl i love in a fight
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing U Ve Ever Done For Love by Freiburger(m): 9:45pm On Mar 06, 2010
This is what some girls can do for love.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2tU2T2NtvyY
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing U Ve Ever Done For Love by olapo(f): 11:08pm On Mar 06, 2010
i risked my final year school fee for my dumb asshole ex boyfriend, he lied about efcc trailing him and had to settle them and u know wat he spent my money on God knows wat drinks and girls cos he was in school truout d period and i had to hussle to pay so i wont get an extra year he paid his and didnt give a Bleep how i paid mine.
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing U Ve Ever Done For Love by bettes(f): 11:12pm On Mar 06, 2010
I drank garri without sugar for love, grin
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing U Ve Ever Done For Love by sweetguy10(m): 11:22pm On Mar 06, 2010
Well I slapped my elder sister for calling my Girlfriend a Bitch ,
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing U Ve Ever Done For Love by InesQor(m): 11:24pm On Mar 06, 2010
All these stories seem to be more like the answers to "What Is The Craziest Thing U Ve Ever Done For Lust" undecided
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing U Ve Ever Done For Love by Scooby1(m): 11:42pm On Mar 06, 2010
sweetguy10:

Well I slapped my elder sister for calling my Girlfriend a naughty woman ,
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Ol boy u miss road! hope ur gf is worth it
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing U Ve Ever Done For Love by callkaz: 11:47pm On Mar 06, 2010
The only craziest things i can remember is when i met my first love on the road not known that d person next to her is her mother and i still approached her
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing U Ve Ever Done For Love by H2O2: 11:52pm On Mar 06, 2010
Craziest thing I've done for love?

Can't quite recall. I guess maybe it's not so crazy then.
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing U Ve Ever Done For Love by Nobody: 7:23am On Mar 07, 2010
Rode on 'Okada' from Apapa to Abule Egba to see her before she left Lagos to Sokoto for NYSC; 3 weeks in the camp took her away from me. Shege NYSC,
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing U Ve Ever Done For Love by daduke2k(m): 11:22am On Mar 07, 2010
Luv is nt only blind, u can also donate ur ears, cos luv is deaf also.
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing U Ve Ever Done For Love by oseiwe(m): 11:54am On Mar 07, 2010
I have done many crazy things and they always bring results.
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing U Ve Ever Done For Love by Ayemokhia: 8:33pm On Mar 07, 2010
Go hungry 4 one month so as 2 pay 4 my babes school fees
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing U Ve Ever Done For Love by Duniverse(m): 9:04pm On Mar 07, 2010
sweetguy10:

imagine she nor fit use bottle break ur head?
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing U Ve Ever Done For Love by Duniverse(m): 9:11pm On Mar 07, 2010
sweetguy10:

imagine she nor fit use bottle break ur head?
Ayemokhia:

Go hungry 4 one month so as 2 pay 4 my babes school fees
what a sacrifice!
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing U Ve Ever Done For Love by bporbs: 11:05pm On Mar 07, 2010
i've got a friend studying in Malaysia who currently has the opportunity to continue her degree in the US, with a 2 year US visa already stamped on her passport. She's deferred this opportunity and can you guess for what,

at the end of the day we can't say how it'll go, but i sure hope she doesn't regret it!
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing U Ve Ever Done For Love by whimsical(m): 12:02am On Mar 08, 2010
I said I crashed ma f**kin Fx45
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing U Ve Ever Done For Love by sagluva(f): 12:07am On Mar 08, 2010
i bought my bf a macbook pro, a 52 inch flat screen sony tv, $600 worth of shoes, expensive perfume and a ps3 with games and a gshock watch, paid for his car and other things, wut can i say i'm a giver, lol, sad thing all i've gotten in return is a dolce gabanna perfume set and a burberry teddy bear, always claims to be broke sad
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing U Ve Ever Done For Love by Scooby1(m): 12:12am On Mar 08, 2010
sagluva:

i bought my bf a macbook pro, a 52 inch flat screen sony tv, $600 worth of shoes, expensive perfume and a ps3 with games and a gshock watch, paid for his car and other things, wut can i say i'm a giver, lol, sad thing all i've gotten in return is a dolce gabanna perfume set and a burberry teddy bear, always claims to be broke sad

He must be doing something right! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing U Ve Ever Done For Love by sagluva(f): 12:16am On Mar 08, 2010
He must be doing something right!
^^^^^ like?lol grin
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing U Ve Ever Done For Love by Scooby1(m): 12:31am On Mar 08, 2010
giving u what u need wink grin grin grin grin grin
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing U Ve Ever Done For Love by InesQor(m): 12:45am On Mar 08, 2010
Craziest thing? I found out that love is blind so I paid for its eye surgery, doggone all those cataracts mehn! Love sees clearly now, and I did it for love. smiley
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing U Ve Ever Done For Love by nethacker(m): 5:40am On Mar 08, 2010
jumped off a plane cos of her cry cry
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing U Ve Ever Done For Love by Nobody: 6:39am On Mar 08, 2010
Zap for luv
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing U Ve Ever Done For Love by Nobody: 6:41am On Mar 08, 2010
nethacker:

and u re still alive. . .how manage? U b superman abi superlover?
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing U Ve Ever Done For Love by chrisrock(m): 12:25pm On Mar 08, 2010
nethacker:

lair.
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing U Ve Ever Done For Love by samshoz(m): 12:34pm On Mar 08, 2010
The question should be "after all these sacrificies, how many out these relationships lasted or had a happy ending" dont agree?!
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing U Ve Ever Done For Love by samshoz(m): 12:38pm On Mar 08, 2010
The question should be "after all these sacrificies, how many out these relationships lasted or had a happy ending" dont u agree?!
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing U Ve Ever Done For Love by chrisrock(m): 1:51pm On Mar 08, 2010
samshoz:

The question should be "after all these sacrificies, how many out these relationships lasted or had a happy ending" dont u agree?!
na wa fpr you ooh.why not just answer this one,and if you feel like starting a thread of your own,who is stopping you?
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing U Ve Ever Done For Love by latiana(f): 10:15am On Mar 09, 2010
I took love for a laser surgery. Now it's got an eagle sight. wink
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing U Ve Ever Done For Love by rhymz(m): 10:27am On Mar 09, 2010
Samshoz
every r/ship doesn't always ve happy ending. . . The thing is, u enjoy it while it lasts.
Like chrisrock has just told U, answer the question and 4get abt the happy ending shyt!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Never Miss A Girl With The Following Qualities.. / Funny But Serious, See The Advantages Of Having Big Boobs / Are You Depressed Like Me? See What I Did at Home Without Fear [Picture]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.