Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,867 members, 7,872,883 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 01:54 AM

Is This A Disgrace To Nigerian Army? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is This A Disgrace To Nigerian Army? (2005 Views)

Ruga: Moupe And Channels Television Are A Huge Disgrace To Nigeria Jornalism / Reno Omokri Blasts Kenneth Okonkwo: "You Are A Liar & A Disgrace" / Anti-Open Grazing Law: Mansur Dan-Ali, A Disgrace To Democracy - Benue APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This A Disgrace To Nigerian Army? by Omaricha166: 11:49pm On Sep 23, 2017
Ok!
Nigerian Army with tanks nd AK47 riffles, rejoicing nd celebrating for deffiting unarmed civillians,
lol ,
ah think this soldiers got it wrong
cause they werent able to deffeat boko haram that are well armed for years,
therefore, this shouldnt call fr celebration, rather a disgrace to nigerian soldiers,
thats mah view!

12 Likes

Re: Is This A Disgrace To Nigerian Army? by shortgun(m): 12:06am On Sep 24, 2017
if armed robbers have ever operated in ur house for more than 5 hours, u will understand d uselessness of our security agencies.
They are only good in harassing innocent unarmed civilians.

19 Likes

Re: Is This A Disgrace To Nigerian Army? by Omaricha166: 12:42am On Sep 24, 2017
shortgun:
if armed robbers have ever operated in ur house for more than 5 hours, u will understand d uselessness of our security agencies.
They are only good in harassing innocent unarmed civilians.
ah dey tells u,
i have been waiting for them to celebrate victory in sambisa forest , am just disapointed

6 Likes

Re: Is This A Disgrace To Nigerian Army? by technicallyrich(m): 1:25am On Sep 24, 2017
Nigerian army is a joke.na for innocent people body they always get strenght.
Tell them na to go to sambisa,the creek or. Cameroun to recover bakassi and they will start to pee in their pant and be lobbying to a peaceful plaace were they can rape girls and collect bribe.

12 Likes

Re: Is This A Disgrace To Nigerian Army? by Nobody: 3:42am On Sep 24, 2017
Omaricha166:
Ok!
Nigerian Army with tanks nd AK47 riffles, rejoicing nd celebrating for deffiting unarmed civillians,
lol ,
therefore, this shouldnt call fr celebration, rather a disgrace to nigerian soldiers,
thats mah view!

The specific regiment that operated Python Dance should celebrate, and I join them in doing so.

The regiment that is battling Boko Haram has had their own victories winning battles but not the war. Yet.

I stand with Nigeria Police and Nigeria Armed Forces. They are what stands between us and axis of evil.

By the way, does your device have a spell checker?

4 Likes

Re: Is This A Disgrace To Nigerian Army? by freeze001(f): 4:21am On Sep 24, 2017
Omaricha166:

ah dey tells u,
i have been waiting for them to celebrate victory in sambisa forest , am just disapointed

Make dem celebrate make boko the NGO select one battalion for ambush target practice! Even d small puffing dem go puff na so boko dey rearrange dem sharply. Bunch of liars dem

3 Likes

Re: Is This A Disgrace To Nigerian Army? by babyfaceafrica: 5:15am On Sep 24, 2017
Your grammar is pathetic!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Is This A Disgrace To Nigerian Army? by laribari(m): 5:47am On Sep 24, 2017
Omaricha166:
Ok!
lol ,
thats mah view!

Your view is irrelevant to government. They will rejoice cos they are able to curb the uprise of another problematic or terror group. They should rejoice cos like you rightly said, boko haram is a handful aleady, we can't afford to add ipob.

For your information, BH is a sabotage else they would have been wiped out since. Nigerian Army is very efficient oo! The moment you hear that Boko has been hit heavily, they hibernate for a awhile and regroup again and that's becos top people are behind them.

Ordinarily, they are no match for our army. If boko is so powerful and our army is so bad, then why haven't our army lost the war too?

4 Likes

Re: Is This A Disgrace To Nigerian Army? by obyrich(m): 5:51am On Sep 24, 2017
laribari:

Your view is irrelevant to government. They will rejoice cos they are able to curb the uprise of another problematic or terror group. They should rejoice cos like you rightly said, boko haram is a handful aleady, we can't afford to add ipob.

For your information, BH is a sabotage else they would have been wiped out since. Nigerian Army is very efficient oo! The moment you hear that Boko has been hit heavily, they hibernate for a awhile and regroup again and that's becos top people are behind them.

Ordinarily, they are no match for our army. If boko is so powerful and our army is so bad, then why haven't our army lost the war too?
Military intelligence should unravel the top people behind them. That's part of the victory.

3 Likes

Re: Is This A Disgrace To Nigerian Army? by Uwaomaokey(m): 8:47am On Sep 24, 2017

1 Like

Re: Is This A Disgrace To Nigerian Army? by gsmphoneseller: 9:00am On Sep 24, 2017
BIAFRA IS NOT DEAD AND CAN NOT DIE........

PEOPLE WORSE THAN NNAMDI KANU ARE ALREADY ON GROUND WORKING AND NIGERIA WILL SEE A LOT BECAUSE IT WILL BE A GAME CHANGER IN THE FIGHT FOR BIAFRA STATE.......

BIAFRA MUST BE FREE......

1 Like

Re: Is This A Disgrace To Nigerian Army? by Mario1989(m): 10:17am On Sep 24, 2017
I think say na only northerners no fit type better English... I no know say na Nigerian factor o... . Bros I twale for you...naija go better... . Let me enter za oza room.
Re: Is This A Disgrace To Nigerian Army? by vedaxcool(m): 10:20am On Sep 24, 2017
Omaricha166:
Ok!
lol ,
thats mah view!

Quota system thread lolz grin cheesy grin they won't go to church oh!
Re: Is This A Disgrace To Nigerian Army? by laribari(m): 8:18pm On Sep 24, 2017
obyrich:
Military intelligence should unravel the top people behind them. That's part of the victory.

Who told you they do not know? When I was working at apapa depot at coconut, one of my friend neighbor's friend who happens to be a captain was gisting him and I was listening. The man said many things about boko haram this was 3 yrs ago though. Said the people behind it are in government, mentioned a name I will with-hold but he is an hausa politician. Not buhari anyways.

So don't think those guys do not have military intelligence but to keep your job you won't talk. Do you know how many BH members soldiers don capture and torture? They would have confess somethings.

(1) (Reply)

Bridging The Gap. Cameroons Attack Helicopter Fleet Nears Parity With Nigeria. / No More Nnamdi Kanu, We No Longer Hear Of Restructuring Again Why? / Governor Wike And PDP Chairman Of Rivers State Are In War Of Words

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.