Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,923 members, 7,872,973 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 05:51 AM

What Everybody Should Know About Cultism - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Everybody Should Know About Cultism (1020 Views)

What Most Young And Aspiring Cultists Don't Know About Cultism / Biodun Fatoyinbo Was Rusticated At UNILORIN Over Cultism - Aliu Bolakale / Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Everybody Should Know About Cultism by BackToLife: 2:35am On Sep 24, 2017
I'm much more eligible to speak on this as a former bonafide insider. My curiousity, hunger for money and power to dominate got the best of me and made me joined a cult group in the University. Listen, are you here and you are a member of Eye Confratanity A.K.A. Air lords, Confrantanity A.K.A. NBM, Pyrate Conftatanity A.K.A. Ahoy, Buckaneer Confratanity A.K.A. Sea lords, Mafia Conftatanity, Manfight, Ku Klux Klan, Egba, Black Bra, Daughters of Jezebel, Pink Ladies, Wiccas, Lords of the Grooves, Maidens of the Coven, Luciferians, Ogboni Confratanity, ROF, AMOC Rucecrucian, etc... I came out of it, you can come out too before it's too late. The question is why do people join cult(s)? Great behaviourists and psychologists have extensively and exhaustively reseached into why humans do what we do (which sometimes destroys fellow humans.)The Russian physiologist, Ivan Petrovich Pavlov (1849-1936) in 1897 wrote excusively about this. John B. Waston (1914) made many helpful discoveries on this and Burrhus Frederic Skinner popularly known as B. F. Skinner (1904-1990) continued the work of John B Waston and furthered the achievement of his discoveries on this same subject matter. After my thorough research I discovered that people join cult(s) for one major singular reason that is present in everybody: an "innate craving to be appreciated" which Sigmud Freud calls ‘the desire to be great.’ And John Dewey calls 'the desire to be important." This desire is normal because it's an excruciating yarn to have back what you and I lost in Garden of Eden. Our father; Adam lost his dominion, relevance as the sole authority and controler of the Earth to satan when he chose to believe lucifer instead of rebuking him to display his loyality to his CREATOR
To have just a minute small piece of that feeling of dominion and relevance back, the devil now demands for man to bow down and worship him. WE ARE ALL FACING THIS TRIAL.

The researchers have really helped. us to understand why some people chose to destroy others secretly or openly in Life. Every cult member needs to read
Dale Carnegie's Book "How To Win Friends and Influence People" in order to realise that you don't need to downgrade your Soul to become a great Achiever in Life.
So, what are u proud of sef?! Why cultists raise shoulders to deceive people as if there's something to be proud of is one thing I don't undetstand. ALL Cults, and each cult is just an idolatory, they each have a small god they worship. Bowing and worshiping creature instead of worshipping your One and Only great CREATOR that rightly truly deserves it shows that you downgraded urself. Whatever idol worshipping promised to give you, your CREATOR has much more for you. HE created you and he knows all your needs, if you prove your irreversible loyality to HIM, you shall see the uncommon Glory that HE would manifest with your Life. Who are the REAL STRONG MEN?! It is much easier to bowout than to STAND, it is much easier to turn to jelly before a tempting nacked girl than to resist, it is much more easier to take a gun and kill a fellow man than to raise a dead Man to Life. Every man can kill, so what are u proud of?!!! The real Strong Men would rather strive for what is extraOrdinary, yes, I'll rather raise dead men back to Life! We are all facing the trials of Life on this Plane of existence and we know that we shall be rewarded and live forever if we show the GIVER of Life that, come what may, we can't betray HIM. Only weak Men fall and bow because of trials of Life, REAL STRONG MEN don't bow down to creatures. Exodus 20:5

satan has tried so much to repackage and sugarcoat idolatory because he knows it's the sin that the Great CREATOR rightly hates most. It's the only sin that shall be avenged not only on the sinner but on the children and children's children up to 4th generation of the sinner; Read Exodus 20:5. Stop putting your unborn Generation into perpetual bondage, FLEE from idolatory.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Everybody Should Know About Cultism by djakinwande(m): 3:00am On Sep 24, 2017
Nice write up

1 Like

Re: What Everybody Should Know About Cultism by BackToLife: 4:06am On Sep 24, 2017
Re: What Everybody Should Know About Cultism by Mechette(m): 4:27am On Sep 24, 2017
OK
Re: What Everybody Should Know About Cultism by ubergold(m): 5:18am On Sep 24, 2017
Food for thought.

1 Like

Re: What Everybody Should Know About Cultism by hopefulLandlord: 5:31am On Sep 24, 2017
interesting

1 Like

Re: What Everybody Should Know About Cultism by LordGuru1: 7:29am On Sep 24, 2017
Wow! Lalasticlala, Myd44, Obinoscopy and other Mods, this should be on fp. Today is Sunday.

1 Like

Re: What Everybody Should Know About Cultism by BackToLife: 10:30am On Sep 24, 2017
It's unfortunate that Christians; the Children of GOD Almighty that are supposed to help enlighten the World are too selfishly confortable and too afraid to talk about this issue. They are afraid to die, they forgot that they didn't give themselves life. You didn't tell you mum to conveive you. The Bible says "he that tries to keep his own life shall lose it, but if you lose your life for CHRIST, you've gained Life already." I love the fact that Moslems are ready to die for their faith. Islam is fast spreading and colonizing the World because they are ready to die, so even if they die, their Children would own the world. I wish Christians wake up before it's too Late. Why allow satan to imprison you with fear and thereby watch him hijack your World completely! Ofcause, the bitter truth is that he would still kill you by the time he fully takes over your World. Fear of death should NEVER prevent you from fulfilling your destiny. Matthew 10:39, Luke 17:33, Matthew 16:35

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Everybody Should Know About Cultism by Gravas(m): 3:36pm On Sep 25, 2017
@BackToLife. Thanks for the love you have demonstrated. You have done a very good job. HE WHO HAS EARS, LET HIM HEAR.
When you ponder on the fact that, the businessmen masquerading as pastors, apostles, prophets, etc never preach against this, then you will be left with no better option than to conclude that, they are all FALSE PROPHETS. They are into occultism.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

God Save Us All..when RCCG Turns Religion To Madness / Donald Duke Live At Deeperlife Power Night / Top 20 Nigerian Gospel Artists Of 2019 [an Infographic]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.