Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,158 members, 7,890,922 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 01:14 AM

What Most Young And Aspiring Cultists Don't Know About Cultism - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Most Young And Aspiring Cultists Don't Know About Cultism (568 Views)

Biodun Fatoyinbo Was Rusticated At UNILORIN Over Cultism - Aliu Bolakale / Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ / What Everybody Should Know About Cultism (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Most Young And Aspiring Cultists Don't Know About Cultism by jesusjnr2020(m): 7:59am On May 15, 2022
What Most Young And Aspiring Cultists Don't Know About Cultism

I could remember back in the day, during my days as teenager, how some of my friends at the time, despite still being in secondary school, were already looking forward to joining a cult when they got into the university.

It was so strange to me then, as I could hardly fathom the rationale behind their thought process, that would make them to be so enthusiastic and looking forward to joining a cult, considering the negative reputation that was associated with such.

However, the sad and bitter truth, was that, it wasn't exclusive to them, as they just about represented the thought process of many of their age mates, who have such aspirations long before they even got into a higher institution, consequent upon their quest for power, fame, protection, the ladies, among other things, which they've been made to believe joining a cult would grant them.

Unknown to them however was the much darker and diabolic side to cultism, which they often come to realize only after they've joined. But by then they've already involved themselves, so it's seems too late for them to turn back, because of the damning consequences they may suffer as a result, hence their staying put even though they would have left.

One of them who later joined a cult as he wished after he entered university, got much more than he bargained for, after he almost ran completely mad as some of his mates have done, after receiving a satanic book, "seventh book of Moses" from his fellow cultist who was supposed to be his friend, a story I already shared here sometime last year.

https://www.nairaland.com/6891590/should-christian-also-read-sixth#108422460

That shameful experience which got him arrested, and beaten black and blue by the police, seemed to get him back to his right senses and made him realize what he had actually gotten himself into, as his attitude reflected a change of heart afterwards.

Another almost got himself killed after he got into a fight with one of the leaders of a rival cult in his school because of a girl. The guy appeared to used a demonic ring to hit him, so he passed out immediately and dropped to the floor with blood coming out of his nose

He was very lucky to have escaped with his life, as the guy who hit him was known to have wasted many lives, so he would have easily joined the lengthy list of lives he's taken, but perhaps it wasn't his day yet to depart this world.

God bless
Re: What Most Young And Aspiring Cultists Don't Know About Cultism by jesusjnr2020(m): 8:00am On May 15, 2022
That's how many of them have lost their lives, including one of his own close friends in secondary school, who used to be very stubborn and notorious at the time. He even used to fight with some of his seniors, yet some of his seniors would still be supporting him, despite being a junior student, instead of stopping him or punishing him for fighting with their classmate. They seemed to like his stubborn attitude, so he appeared destined to belong when he joined university, seeming a perfect fit which rival cults would fight over.

Several years later though, when i reconnected with my friend, and asked him about the guy because he was very popular then because of his attitude and I knew he was close to him in secondary school. And he said the guy was dead, that he died while in university as a result of cultism. Although it seemed too soon, I wasn't really surprised, because of the kind of notoriously fast life the guy was living in secondary school, his end seemed inevitable, and so it was.

What most of them don't know is that stubbornness is not enough, because many of those cultists they see, including those of the cult they belong to were actually full blooded occultists and satanists. So they don't go into fights and hits just physically and with physical weapons, but also with the backing of dark powers. So while they may go into fights with them, and come out alive because they use it to protect themselves and preserve their lives, those who follow them blindly and ignorantly may end up being used as scape goats, and not come out alive.

It may also be deliberate and a setup, despite being their fellow cult members and claiming to be "one for all" and "all for one", as some may not truly wish them well, because they were satanists who work for the devil, who comes not to man but to steal, kill and destroy his life, so they may actually be after their souls to win it permanently for the devil, which is what happens when they lose their lives in the process.

May your soul not be among those which are permanently won for the devil. In Jesus name!

God bless.
Re: What Most Young And Aspiring Cultists Don't Know About Cultism by jesusjnr2020(m): 8:00am On May 15, 2022
Who wins in every cult battle, it's the devil.

Who wins when Vikings and A-xe men were clashing, and A-xe men loses the battle and were mourning the loss of many of their members, it's the devil.

Who wins when Vikings and A-xe men are fighting and it's Vikings instead that loses the battle and were mourning the loss of many of their members, it's the devil.

It's always the devil who wins, whenever they shed each others blood. It's the devil that always benefits, because he doesn't belong or have any allegiance to any cult, even though all cults and cultists work either directly or indirectly for him. The devil's only allegiance is to his one and only agenda for man, which is to steal, kill and to destroy his life.

God bless.
Re: What Most Young And Aspiring Cultists Don't Know About Cultism by jesusjnr2020(m): 8:01am On May 15, 2022
One other thing those aspiring to "belong" don't know about, is the extent to which cultists fear and respect true Christians. It therefore exposes the irony and ridiculousness of the idea that not joining a cult would make them inferior or not real men, when some of those they hence call "jew men" because don't belong to any cult were feared and respected by those they aspire to be like who belong.

I didn't even know this myself as well, until i first stayed in a university campus. It was really baffling discoverery to say the least.

This is largely due to the fact that many of them were diabolic, so they surely know that "POWER pass power" hence they have no choice but to pay respect to whom respect is due, or be ready to face the consequences.

However there are still some very stubborn or ignorant ones among them who would dare and still want to try their luck, as one who tried to confront a group of campus fellowship leaders who were just returning from a meeting late at night.

They were four in number and while walking down to their rooms after they had finished the meeting. But on their way, they began to sense a whole lot of drama going on ahead of them. They observed that it was some cultists who were gyrating or whatever they were doing on the road. This cause a sense of apprehension among those students who were also returning to their hostel at that time, it made them to take cover and seek somewhere to hide for the time being, until they were through, so they are not attacked by the cultists.

However when these four fellowship leaders saw the scene, they decided not to stop because of the cultists, but to continue with their movement.

But as they approached close to where the cultist were, one of the cultist raised hand and forcefully placed on the shoulders of one the fellowship leaders, to challenge them for daring them the cultists when they were holding their procession.

But after he did that, the guy he held, rebuked him in the name of Jesus. And the cultist who held him immediately shouted as and began to beg him for forgiveness that he was sorry.

So after that, they continued to move forward and no other one could dare touch any one of them again or even come near them.

That gave some of the students who had taken cover some courage to come out from where their hiding place and started following them from behind.

So that day, the four fellowship leaders became like their heroes who saved the day, lol!

God bless.
Re: What Most Young And Aspiring Cultists Don't Know About Cultism by jesusjnr2020(m): 8:02am On May 15, 2022
A friend of mine who was an ex-number 1, after renouncing cultism, had gone with some fellow members of "thunderbolt", a campus fellowship he had just joined, to raid a place where cultists were meeting without weapons, having know their tracks, some of them being former cultists themselves.

When they got there, the cultists were thrown into confusion, they never saw them coming, so everywhere was scattered. One of them raised a cutlass to hit my friend on the head, but all of a sudden, his hand hung on the air, he couldn't bring it down. That's how my friend who had already prepared to meet his Maker was able to make it out of the place alive, and without being harmed.

The cultist who tried to hit him with the cutlass on his head but couldn't, later came to him to renounce cultism and accept Christ because of that experience.

God bless.
Re: What Most Young And Aspiring Cultists Don't Know About Cultism by jesusjnr2020(m): 8:03am On May 15, 2022
I had another friend, who was also a former cult number 1 who had renounced. We used to be in the choir together a long time ago, and at the time he shared with me some of his experiences as a cultist. He was the one first told me about cultists' evangelism, when I expressed my reservations for evangelism despite being a Christian, although not saved but still a church goer them.

Now he was in four hundred level in the school he was a cultist, but after he renounced, he left the school for reasons best known to him and joined another as a fresher.

While in the school, he yet joined "thunderbolt" which seemed to be the fellowship that most ex-cultists love to belong to because it is very daring and even confrontational, especially to cultists and cultism, so it gives them an opportunity to channel the passion they used for cultism, into the things of God and to serve Him instead.

Now when he had almost graduated from the school he started as a fresher after he renounced, his brother had just joined the school as a fresher. But on the day of his matriculation, cultists raided their hostel as they often do on matriculation days to introduce themselves and their cult to the freshers.

Unfortunately his brother who had just joined him found himself to be the target of a well-known cult leader in the school. My friend who knew him very well, told him to leave the boy alone, but he wouldn't and pointed a gun at the guy, and tried to shoot him. He pulled the trigger the first time, the gun refused to shoot. He pulled it the second time, the gun still refused to respond. He looked at the gun in bewilderment, wondering what had gone wrong with his gun, and left shortly in shock.

Hence God turned a very dangerous situation which would have led to a tragedy into a moment of testimony for my friend.

God bless.
Re: What Most Young And Aspiring Cultists Don't Know About Cultism by jesusjnr2020(m): 8:03am On May 15, 2022
At this point, let me also share some personal experiences and encounters with cultists that made me to know about the respect cultists generally had for true Christians.

As I said earlier, it was while in campus that i first got to realize this. There were four of us staying in the same room then. Two were cultists, while two didn't belong.

The two of us that didn't belong were Christians although not true Christians initially, because I wasn't a true Christian when I first joined them in that room but a church-going sinner. It was while staying in that room that I became a true Christian.

I came to repentance in one of the campus fellowship meetings, although I didn't come out for an alter call when this happened, so hardly anyone else knew, but on that day heaven bore witness because I had truly repented.

It was that glaring, even my roommates who knew me had taken notice, because the lifestyle I used to lead beforehand was different from that which I led after I had repented. They even called me the ''best room-mate", even though it was just four of us.

However something happened that made me to have an issue with one of my roommates. It was one of the cultists who i thought was becoming too domineering for my liking, probably because he was a senior and had been in the school years before me. Perhaps, also because he was a cultist, but I was going to have any of that.

One day while I was bathing, he came to the single bathroom and took my boxers which I hung on the door from outside because I didn't do something he had asked me to do. After he took it, I asked him, "shey na because I be 'boy chineke', abi?"

That statement appeared to have struck a resounding cord in his conscience, because once I said that, he immediately made a U-turn and returned the boxers back to where he had taken it to my own surprise. I just said that instinctively, but it seemed the last thing he would want to do was to be consciously taking undue advantage of a true Christian, so he just rested that matter once and for all.

It was then I realized the extent to which he was very careful not to invoke God's wrath upon himself, despite being a cultist.

God bless
Re: What Most Young And Aspiring Cultists Don't Know About Cultism by jesusjnr2020(m): 8:07am On May 15, 2022
Something else really eventful happened on another day in campus, after we had just concluded a fellowship meeting. It was the convocation arena of the school we had used for the meeting because it involved all fellowships in school, however that was also the day the same hall was supposed to host a campus show overnight featuring a famous Nigerian artist.

Now the show was slated to kickoff by 10pm but it was about that time our meeting ended, so by the time we were packing up the equipments used for the meeting, the organizers of the show and many who came for it were already gathered outside the hall waiting.

One of them was so agitated when he came inside, he almost transferred his anger to a gospel artist I was speaking with after the meeting while parking some of the equipment, because the guy wasn't helping out.

We finally left the hall for them to use for their show, but not long afterwards, after I had gotten to my room in the hostel and began to sleep, thinking the campus show must have commenced, that I was woken up around midnight, because of some serious conversion and movements going on inside my room.

A highly respected cultist in school whose room was next door had come into our room to crash instead of his own room because his life was in danger. He was talking with his fellow cultist who I spoke about in the previous post about how some guys outside would have "nacked" him. He said, "no be small nacking wey them for give me".

The guy he was talking to himself had gone to attend the show, but he was already back in the room lamenting how the show should have never been organized shortly after the hall was used to host a fellowship meeting.

The meeting was turned on its head by cultists. My room mate who had gone to attend the show, said the number one of Vikings in the school had gone to take over the mic shortly after the show started, na so all men begin to jappa.

Some people, including a friend of mine, a student of the school who had taken his sister with him to the show, had to jump from the window at the back of the hall which is about fifteen feet or higher to save their lives. When my friend was later narrating their ordeal to me, that he and his sister had jumped from that height, I was wondering about the possibility of that knowing how high the place was, but when it comes to running for one's life, people tend to do the unimaginable.

After the guests fled for their dear lives, the cultists brought their rampage to the hostels, and began to cause apprehension and chaos at midnight, but from now where, a very heavy rainfall started. That was what dispersed them and make they themselves to take cover, so there was a return of peace and quiet to the hostel.

My cultist room mate who attended the show had attributed the rainfall to God, because according to him, if not for that heavy rainfall, what would have happened in hostel that day would have been better an entirely different story.

So according to him God saved the day but they shouldn't have held such a show on the same hall which had been used to hold a fellowship meeting on the same night.

That again showed the extent of respect he had for true Christians and God despite being a cultist.

God bless.
Re: What Most Young And Aspiring Cultists Don't Know About Cultism by jesusjnr2020(m): 8:09am On May 15, 2022
Another experience I had involving cultists is one I shared here not too long ago, where some armed cultists had come into a room i had lodged in a University hostel at night, and robbed everyone else in the room of some cash and belongings.

https://www.nairaland.com/6941461/armed-robbery-experience-moments-after#109410324

But when it came to my turn, one of them came to where I was lying facing down as they had ordered us to do, and used a touch to flash my face, but instead of asking me to come with him and show him my things as he'd done to the other five, he walked back to where he came from as though he had seen a ghost. I was shocked myself to say the least.

After he went back, i heard their leader, I suppose, ask him what about me, but couldn't hear what his response was. But it seemed to suffice as not long after that, they left the room.

So I was the only one they didn't rob of six of us, and everyone of us were Christians in the room. In fact four of us, members of the choir, had just returned from a power-packed camp-meeting service at about 10pm. Among us was the student of the school who hosted us. Three of us had just come from different parts of the country for the meeting, so we weren't students of the school but just came for the meeting. Of the remaining two, one was a student, and the other was his friend who had visited him in school.

But all of us were Christians, but it was just myself that the cultist decided to show some respect and treat differently.

Remember I said it was "true" Christians most cultists feared and respected. It was deliberate because that didn't apply to all Christians but just the true ones as illustrated abovd. Therefore if you're not a true Christian, and you enter their trap, you're on your own oh, because they don't have such respect for such ones.

God bless.
Re: What Most Young And Aspiring Cultists Don't Know About Cultism by jesusjnr2020(m): 8:10am On May 15, 2022
The last one I'm going to share doesn't involve cultists at school but it had to do with street cultists to show that it applies to all cultists not just those in the higher institutions.

Now it was after some electrical appliances among other things were stolen from the Bus which I was using to convey them to a certain destination which developed fault and spoilt on the way while I was conveying them home.

It was late at night so I parked in a place I thought was safe and went home to sleep, but when I returned in the morning, everything was more or less gone and no where to be found. I didn't know where to start from. I had reported the incident to some people I found around the place it happened, but they had no idea about it.

I asked God to help me because i was just feeling hopeless, and the police was not an option because of a terrible experience I had with them which exposed the level of organized corruption in the set up.

While I was thinking what next to do, and had almost lost hope entirely in ever being able to retrieve those items, that was when I got a lead. It was a giant OX fan among the appliances which was being conveyed by a truck pusher to an unknown destination.

Immediately I saw it, I held the guy and asked him when he got it from. To take me to the place.

That was how I ended up in the middle of a street cult battle. The guy involved was one of those fighting there, so while I was yet waiting and hoping for the best for him to finish, someone advised me to let it go because of my safety. He seemed to know better about those boys and appeared certain that I wasn't going to get back those things from them.

I decided to wait regardless since I had already gotten there, and not long afterwards the guy was through but bleeding on his arm. He had gotten to know I was the owner of those things, so he told me to follow him.

It was a dramatic experience because he had some boys with him, it was the way they were behaving, that I got to know that they were cult boys and that he was their number 2.

Still typing...
Re: What Most Young And Aspiring Cultists Don't Know About Cultism by Bruno3000(m): 8:18am On May 15, 2022
God bless you op. Am proud of u. Continue the good work.

1 Like

Re: What Most Young And Aspiring Cultists Don't Know About Cultism by jesusjnr2020(m): 10:17am On May 15, 2022
Bruno3000:
God bless you op. Am proud of u. Continue the good work.
Thank you. God bless you too.

(1) (Reply)

How Nathaniel Bassey Got Jesus Trending Worldwide On Social Media / Who Is Jesus? / Can Allah Have A Son Without A Consort?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.