Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,740 members, 7,935,203 topics. Date: Friday, 30 August 2024 at 12:35 AM

56 Things To Say To Your Spouse To Make Her Feel Special - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 56 Things To Say To Your Spouse To Make Her Feel Special (530 Views)

100 Things To Say To Make A Girl Blush And Feel Special / When A Lady Comes Over, How Do You Make Her Feel Comfortable And In The Mood? / 10 Cute Things To Say To Your Girlfriends To Make Her Feel Loved. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

56 Things To Say To Your Spouse To Make Her Feel Special by Wizmike111(m): 11:53pm On Sep 24, 2017
Ahh! searching for 56 cute things to say to your girlfriend in text form? Well, look no further. You have just landed on the best page out there.
Want to make your girlfriend go awww?

Here are 56 cute things to say to your girlfriend that can bring a happy blush on her face when she hears you.
Here are some amazingly cute things to say to your girlfriend, these lines should, however, be your true emotions.

Don’t say anything, which you don’t feel about her. Doing so will only hurt her as she can easily know if you are speaking the truth or just buttering her up.
Remember: – You need to use the right words at the right moment.
Don’t just say things that aren’t anyhow related to the current scenario or conversation. You can even use these cute things to say to your girlfriend in a text message.

56 SWEET THINGS TO SAY TO YOUR GIRLFRIEND IN A TEXT

#1 You make me believe in soul mates.
#2 You give meaning to my life.
#3 I can’t imagine my life without you in it.
#4 How do you look so beautiful all the time?
#5 You make me feel so lucky when I’m around you.
#6 You always know how to surprise me.
#7 You’re the reason my life feels so perfect.
[Why Do Women Cheat The Most In A Relationship]
#8 You look so cute when you laugh.
#9 You brighten up my day every time I see you.
#10 I dreamt of you last night.
#11 I think of you and kiss my pillow before I fall asleep every night.
#12 I could stare at you forever and I’d still feel like I haven’t had enough of you.
#13 I love the way you smell

#14 You make me feel so happy when I’m with you, my jaws hurt.
#15 Spending time with you is the highlight of my day.
#16 You are such a good dancer.
#17 You understand me so well, it’s like you can read my mind.
#18 I can’t wait to spend the rest of my life with you.
#19 I feel so happy just spending time with you.
#20 You’re my best friend. Also read: 10 Best Qualities Of A Wife Material
#21 You make my sadness disappear with your beautiful smile.
#22 No, you’re not fat. You’re perfect and just the way I like it.
#23 You could have any guy in the world, and yet you chose me.
#24 You make me feel weak in the knees when I touch you.
#25 I want to make time stand still when I’m with you but time always finds a way to fly past.

See the remaining ones here=>> https://www.naijcrackgist.com.ng/2017/09/56-things-to-say-to-your-spouse-to-make-Her-Feel-Special.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

She Is Not In Love With My Brother / Before You Say "I Do": Lies Women Tell / Overdue Barchelor Meme

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.