Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,997 members, 7,873,208 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 09:59 AM

Don't Wear A Miniskirt To Yaba Market - Fashion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Don't Wear A Miniskirt To Yaba Market (51306 Views)

5 Reasons Why You Should Wear A Quality Weave / Slay Queen Rocks Miniskirt And Top Made Of Transparent Nylon ( Photo) / Who knows Yaba Market Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don't Wear A Miniskirt To Yaba Market by JamesReacher(m): 10:56am On Sep 25, 2017
kizyalex10:
so suprise a man like u encourage indecent dressing.u re questioning hw I knew d stats.if I don't knw,i wouldn't say such.which ever way,would u rather. See a decently dressed girl on D road or a scantly Dressed woman.well with ur suggestion earlier,u will go for The later.wish u read what I wrote thoroughly,I stated categorically that am against rape but ladies should play their part in doing d right thing nd then leave d rest .
Not an encouragement. Who says what's decent and what's not? don't confine your thinking. Harassing a woman for what she's wearing? Hell no. I won't support it in my country Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Don't Wear A Miniskirt To Yaba Market by JamesReacher(m): 10:58am On Sep 25, 2017
EvilMetahuman:
insensitive to what exactly ?

you mean i can just wake up one day and kick the shit out of you cos i don't like your outfit?
Which girl do you think I stated that to?
Re: Don't Wear A Miniskirt To Yaba Market by EvilMetahuman: 10:59am On Sep 25, 2017
emi14:

Avoid occasions of sin if u wanna avoid sin. She seeked attention and got it.
your own way of life is a sin to me. wearing jean is a sin

do you mind me attacking you for wearing skinny jean?
Re: Don't Wear A Miniskirt To Yaba Market by EvilMetahuman: 11:00am On Sep 25, 2017
JamesReacher:
Which girl do you think I stated that to?
?
Re: Don't Wear A Miniskirt To Yaba Market by unapapadeycraze: 11:00am On Sep 25, 2017
mhizesther:
When I was in unilag , my roomie was the type that loved wearing indecent dresses and most times, she enjoys the attention she gets. I stopped going out with her because most times, older women would pass insults at her like (ashewo, omo oshi, omo buruku)I called her severally and advised her but she didn't listen... Then jaja guys bleeped her up grin grin

mhizesther you haven't addressed my previous mention. i have another mention here. what did you study in unilag?
Re: Don't Wear A Miniskirt To Yaba Market by syncACE(m): 11:02am On Sep 25, 2017
Lagboyinibadan:
What's indecent about a mini skirt
whats decent about a mini skirt...tell me

1 Like

Re: Don't Wear A Miniskirt To Yaba Market by JamesReacher(m): 11:02am On Sep 25, 2017
EvilMetahuman:
?
Oya check my post again and come back
Re: Don't Wear A Miniskirt To Yaba Market by EvilMetahuman: 11:03am On Sep 25, 2017
JamesReacher:
Oya check my post again and come back
oops.
got it now
Re: Don't Wear A Miniskirt To Yaba Market by Nobody: 11:04am On Sep 25, 2017
unapapadeycraze:

mhizesther you haven't addressed my previous mention. i have another mention here. what did you study in unilag?

Mass communication
Re: Don't Wear A Miniskirt To Yaba Market by JamesReacher(m): 11:05am On Sep 25, 2017
EvilMetahuman:
oops. got it now
Evil human grin
Re: Don't Wear A Miniskirt To Yaba Market by awuf2008: 11:07am On Sep 25, 2017
That serves you right because you call for it. Indecent dressing is a crime.

1 Like

Re: Don't Wear A Miniskirt To Yaba Market by unapapadeycraze: 11:08am On Sep 25, 2017
mhizesther:

Mass communication

address my previous mention.
Re: Don't Wear A Miniskirt To Yaba Market by kizyalex10(m): 11:08am On Sep 25, 2017
JamesReacher:
Not an encouragement. Who says what's decent and what's not? don't confine your thinking. Harassing a woman for what she's wearing? Hell no. I won't support it in my country Nigeria
there is a saying that the way u dress is the way u re adressed,go to an interview with a torn jean(gucci)nd diamond ear rings nd singlet,even with with ur first class.@least u will be accessed physically bfor looking @ ur papers, unlike d second man co-operately dressed.maybe with a lesser grade.u see a girl Wear a clothe nd open a hole inbtw her chest.na dia her nose dey abi,for fresh air.to tell u they knw what they re doing.tell such a girl u want to take her to ur parents.u will see her dressing code will change automatically when going to see them.so that is to say,she in her subconscious mind knws what she is doing.
Re: Don't Wear A Miniskirt To Yaba Market by Originalsly: 11:09am On Sep 25, 2017
Hmmmm.....still thinking I was in Ontario..... how can she be sooo caught up in herself? ..... vanity over common sense. When in Rome do as the Romans do.
Re: Don't Wear A Miniskirt To Yaba Market by pocohantas(f): 11:10am On Sep 25, 2017
kizyalex10:
guess ur profile picture depicts ur personality.reading is different from understanding,did I encourage rape in this writeup of mine or speak against indecent dressing.when I was writing this,i knw I will be attacked by shallow heads like u.a woman of dignity will agree with me.i didn't write only to condemn ladime men of loose appetite.i stated categorically dat am against rape of any kind.what am simply stating here is that Ladies should play their part in keeping things in order.nd den watch d case of rape decrease to the bearest minimum.while it will be easy to tackle d remaining few.well I don't want to banter words With shallow brain like u.the earlier u come out from ur shallow nd sentimental thinking,the better.

Will you kip kwayet and comment with your brain next time.
Man of dignity that's codedly justifying rape.

I ask you again, what about kids that are raped on a daily basis, is it their dressing?What of men?don't you know men are raped too.
Who are you to determine what's decent?

When one gay drills your butt mercilessly, come back and tell us what you were wearing. Dunderheads trying to sound smart.

BlueMurder:

He has made his observation which is very valid. And you chose to ignore his opening remark that he's not justifying rape. He clearly stated that not all men are "mentally stable". If you like, continue dressing indecently to markets, parks, or other rough places. Just ensure that you blame yourself when "mad" men assault you!
Another rapist apologist, only on Nairaland would you see them openly justify rape, while trying to hide under logic.

Dumb observation from dumb people.
If you like go harass a child because she is dressed indecently. If only wisdom was in the genitals, lots of you men would have sense and self-control!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don't Wear A Miniskirt To Yaba Market by Nobody: 11:13am On Sep 25, 2017
unapapadeycraze:

address my previous mention.

I didn't see it
Re: Don't Wear A Miniskirt To Yaba Market by unapapadeycraze: 11:16am On Sep 25, 2017
mhizesther:

I didn't see it

mhizesther:
I.play to impress at times(especially cute guys) grin and I had this pride issue, was always refusing to play for upcoming choristers.. Till one girl came and made herself my rival...I just asked God for a second chance..Im in love with music and instruments too.. I play the keyboard /piano, Guitar and sax . I'm still interested in learning how to drum, play the kanga and violin smiley

are you not an atheist?
Re: Don't Wear A Miniskirt To Yaba Market by HeWrites(m): 11:17am On Sep 25, 2017
mhizesther:
When I was in unilag , my roomie was the type that loved wearing indecent dresses and most times, she enjoys the attention she gets. I stopped going out with her because most times, older women would pass insults at her like (ashewo, omo oshi, omo buruku)I called her severally and advised her but she didn't listen... Then jaja guys bleeped her up grin grin

Why are you snubbing me na
Re: Don't Wear A Miniskirt To Yaba Market by Nobody: 11:19am On Sep 25, 2017
HeWrites:

Why are you snubbing me na

I sent u an email sir...im really sorry
Re: Don't Wear A Miniskirt To Yaba Market by HeWrites(m): 11:21am On Sep 25, 2017
mhizesther:

I sent u an email sir...im really sorry
I have not seen the mail

Did you PM me or you sent it via the email that I dropped yesterday?
Re: Don't Wear A Miniskirt To Yaba Market by Nobody: 11:24am On Sep 25, 2017
HeWrites:

I have not seen the mail

Did you PM me or you sent it via the email that I dropped yesterday?

Sent it via the email...lemme send u a.pm
Re: Don't Wear A Miniskirt To Yaba Market by Rozaytee: 11:25am On Sep 25, 2017
Loolzzz...yaba boyz no get chill o
Re: Don't Wear A Miniskirt To Yaba Market by JamesReacher(m): 11:27am On Sep 25, 2017
kizyalex10:
there is a saying that the way u dress is the way u re adressed,go to an interview with a torn jean(gucci)nd diamond ear rings nd singlet,even with with ur first class.@least u will be accessed physically bfor looking @ ur papers, unlike d second man co-operately dressed.maybe with a lesser grade.u see a girl Wear a clothe nd open a hole inbtw her chest.na dia her nose dey abi,for fresh air.to tell u they knw what they re doing.tell such a girl u want to take her to ur parents.u will see her dressing code will change automatically when going to see them.so that is to say,she in her subconscious mind knws what she is doing.
The lady didn't go for an interview, she went to a market!! I won't indulge you anymore
Re: Don't Wear A Miniskirt To Yaba Market by jelel6: 11:28am On Sep 25, 2017
embarassed
mhizesther:

everyone who liked this comment - SHAME ON YOU.
I'm not cool with indecent dressing either, but that should never be an excuse to take advantage of a woman in that manner.

it's so depressing to see a fellow lady narrate such incident and the only point she's trying to make is one that says "I TOLD YOU SO". rape isn't funny lady. never is and never will.

3 Likes

Re: Don't Wear A Miniskirt To Yaba Market by HeWrites(m): 11:32am On Sep 25, 2017
mhizesther:

Sent it via the email...lemme send u a.pm

Or you check below....

Thanks in advance!.

Re: Don't Wear A Miniskirt To Yaba Market by kizyalex10(m): 11:35am On Sep 25, 2017
pocohantas:

Will you kip kwayet and comment with your brain next time.
Man of dignity that's codedly justifying rape.

I ask you again, what about kids that are raped on a daily basis, is it their dressing?What of men?don't you know men are raped too.
Who are you to determine what's decent?

When one homosexual drills your butt mercilessly, come back and tell us what you were wearing. Dunderheads trying to sound smart.

Another rapist apologist, only on Nairaland would you see them openly justify rape, while trying to hide under logic.

Dumb observation from dumb people.
If you like go harass a child because she is dressed indecently. If only wisdom was in the genitals, lots of you men would have sense and self-control!!
well no point arguing with u.u win.goodluck.
Re: Don't Wear A Miniskirt To Yaba Market by kizyalex10(m): 11:38am On Sep 25, 2017
JamesReacher:
The lady didn't go for an interview, she went to a market!! I won't indulge you anymore
u ddont deserve mine either,u have configured ur thinking towards that direction already.time will tell,guess u re a teenager or young boy,so it's understandable.as time goes u will understand better.
Re: Don't Wear A Miniskirt To Yaba Market by Yesbody: 11:41am On Sep 25, 2017
Idiot, I just wasted my data reading this nonsense

1 Like

Re: Don't Wear A Miniskirt To Yaba Market by Nobody: 11:44am On Sep 25, 2017
HeWrites:

Or you check below....

Thanks in advance!.

Seen.it?
Re: Don't Wear A Miniskirt To Yaba Market by Fembleez1(m): 11:45am On Sep 25, 2017
Dem never slap that your yansh well well. Olosho!!!

1 Like

Re: Don't Wear A Miniskirt To Yaba Market by Nobody: 11:47am On Sep 25, 2017
jelel6:
embarassed

everyone who liked this comment - SHAME ON YOU.
I'm not cool with indecent dressing either, but that should never be an excuse to take advantage of a woman in that manner.

it's so depressing to see a fellow lady narrate such incident and the only point she's trying to make is one that says "I TOLD YOU SO". rape isn't funny lady. never is and never will.

My dear , I never mentioned rape ...why on earth would that bring me joy? .. she wasn't abused sexually.... If u know jaja guys then u'll understand
Re: Don't Wear A Miniskirt To Yaba Market by jelel6: 11:48am On Sep 25, 2017
PointZerom:

Guy these SARS be like say dem dey monitor any person wey go change money o. There was a day they trailed me to a spot and blocked me as I changed my money. But as I displayed my ID card, they melted.

hey, just curious. do they want bribe or to arrest you?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Women Who Wear Beads, Small Ones, On Their Waist. Who Are They? / Woman's Frightening Makeup Terrifies Bus Passengers / A-z Of 1st Grade Used Clothes Biz & How To Make Profit From It!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.