Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,791 members, 7,875,964 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 05:41 AM

Don't Wear A Miniskirt To Yaba Market - Fashion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Don't Wear A Miniskirt To Yaba Market (51318 Views)

5 Reasons Why You Should Wear A Quality Weave / Slay Queen Rocks Miniskirt And Top Made Of Transparent Nylon ( Photo) / Who knows Yaba Market Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don't Wear A Miniskirt To Yaba Market by HeWrites(m): 11:50am On Sep 25, 2017
mhizesther:

Seen.it?

Yup thanks a bunch wink
Re: Don't Wear A Miniskirt To Yaba Market by PointZerom: 11:58am On Sep 25, 2017
jelel6:

hey, just curious. do they want bribe or to arrest you?

They accused me of having fake $ without knowing that I sited one of them while changing my money. They demand that I hand over all the money to them.........
Re: Don't Wear A Miniskirt To Yaba Market by kizyalex10(m): 12:01pm On Sep 25, 2017
jelel6:
embarassed

everyone who liked this comment - SHAME ON YOU.
I'm not cool with indecent dressing either, but that should never be an excuse to take advantage of a woman in that manner.

it's so depressing to see a fellow lady narrate such incident and the only point she's trying to make is one that says "I TOLD YOU SO". rape isn't funny lady. never is and never will.

why attack her,let her room mate dress decently nd see if the chances of raping her wont reduce.rape is nt goodd.infact very bad but play ur own part in dressing well nd leave d rest for God.with indEcent ,lets say 100 people will try to take advantage of u,maaybe 30 either by hook or crook.but when decently dressed,the number reduces drastically.nd d few can be handled in a more easier way than the 100.she is a woman like u.dd way u dress is d way u re adressed.anyday ur guy wants u to visit his parents maybe for introduction,plz wear ur skimpy skirt nd half top. With a hole in btw ur chest.but no u wont,rather u go nd wear deeper life suit without earings. Datz to say girls that wear thosse things haave low self esteem nd re looking for a way to get attention.nd believe me,no gentleman will fall for her,jst the bad boys whose sole intention is to get to her honey pot.

1 Like

Re: Don't Wear A Miniskirt To Yaba Market by jelel6: 12:02pm On Sep 25, 2017
mhizesther:

My dear , I never mentioned rape ...why on earth would that bring me joy? .. she wasn't abused sexually.... If u know jaja guys then u'll understand

Ohh, thank goodness. though you're right, I don't know who jaja guys are. but still, the message seem to point to a case of rape.

I'm glad I misunderstood the point. I guess is one of those things a man is happy to be wrong about. wink
mhizesther:

My dear , I never mentioned rape ...why on earth would that bring me joy? .. she wasn't abused sexually.... If u know jaja guys then u'll understand

Ohh, thank goodness. though you're right, I don't know who jaja guys are. but still, the message seem to point to a case of rape.

I'm glad I misunderstood the point. I guess it's one of those things a man is happy to be wrong about.
Re: Don't Wear A Miniskirt To Yaba Market by jelel6: 12:09pm On Sep 25, 2017
PointZerom:

They accused me of having fake $ without knowing that I sited one of them while changing my money. They demand that I hand over all the money to them.........

haha. men wan reap where them no sow.
I was thinking they where harassing you for having $$ in the first place.
Re: Don't Wear A Miniskirt To Yaba Market by jelel6: 12:25pm On Sep 25, 2017
kizyalex10:
why attack her,let her room mate dress decently nd see if the chances of raping her wont reduce.rape is nt goodd.infact very bad but play ur own part in dressing well nd leave d rest for God.with indEcent ,lets say 100 people will try to take advantage of u,maaybe 30 either by hook or crook.but when decently dressed,the number reduces drastically.nd d few can be handled in a more easier way than the 100.she is a woman like u.dd way u dress is d way u re adressed.anyday ur guy wants u to visit his parents maybe for introduction,plz wear ur skimpy skirt nd half top. With a hole in btw ur chest.but no u wont,rather u go nd wear deeper life suit without earings. Datz to say girls that wear thosse things haave low self esteem nd re looking for a way to get attention.nd believe me,no gentleman will fall for her,jst the bad boys whose sole intention is to get to her honey pot.

hey. all what you wrote, I'm probably 100% in agreement with it. Hence, we're on the same page.

I wasn't trying to attack mhizesther. I'm glad she doesn't see it that way either. besides, she's clarified that the lady in question wasn't sexually abuse.

we must condemn indecency. we must condemn rape, exclusively.

1 Like

Re: Don't Wear A Miniskirt To Yaba Market by CoCoLav(f): 12:26pm On Sep 25, 2017
The comments on this thread are very disturbing. So in this era, Nigerian men still try to use indecent dressing as a justification for rape? And the comments here are from the supposedly educated ones.

Of all the issues plaguing our society, why is it somebody's dressing that should bother you? You lot know how to raise your voices and pokenose into other people's business but when it comes to the issues that should concern you and where your voices should be loudest e.g corruption, lack of social amenities, you all sit quietly.

A society with people full of misplaced priorities.

3 Likes

Re: Don't Wear A Miniskirt To Yaba Market by Sagay212: 12:51pm On Sep 25, 2017
Even if you cover your body head to toe like those Muslim ladies, the crazy yaba boys will still try to drag you and ask stupid questions about what you want to buy. Whether you are a guy or girl, they must disturb you. Even if you continue to shout ' I no buy anything ', they'll still tell you "just con know my shop" "just show my shop"... they can be very annoying. It will be terrible for you as a girl when you dress indecently because these guys have plenty olosho girls as customers, so when you wear skimpy clothes, they automatically think you have come to buy ashawo clothes.
Re: Don't Wear A Miniskirt To Yaba Market by omoelerin1: 12:54pm On Sep 25, 2017
YelloweWest:

Our people are mostly uncivilised.

Back in the day our mothers went about with bear chest and very short wrapper.

They were not harassed.

But today our uncivilised men are harassing women for short skirt.

I have to obey to avoid embarrassment.
Today our ladies are now civilised by going out half-naked. I don't think I can ever go out with a lady wearing such dress.
Re: Don't Wear A Miniskirt To Yaba Market by streetzdreamz(m): 12:59pm On Sep 25, 2017
time makes all things, time destroys all things too; a law of nature they call it!!! little by little we keep losing our sanity in this country, been reading some really nauseating posts here, I mean what exactly is wrong with humans?? y'al spitting shi bout nothing wrong dressing like a LovePeddler needs help, some ladies are such hypocritical f**ls, if you doubt this when next you see a regular hooker,call her a LovePeddler and see her expression change, deep down y'al know what you doing is wrong, yet when tagged with such names you scream bloody murder, whoever doesn't know how the human sexual hormones gets stimulated this days should go back to olevel biology,they keep telling you f**ls to quit putting on wears that triggers rape, rather than take the good advice you clamp back and label the fellow a potential rapist,or a means of justifying rape!! forgetting its a man behind that advice not a lady,whose gender gets raped and stays broken all her life as a result of that? men?? keep putting on your silly wears all in the name of fashion,and when the dickheads who thinks with their dick gets down with you,come up here and scream rape, we would condole with you, but its your body that got violated and its your part to live with the trauma, don't even understand why they go half nude,to buttress what point? a show of beauty or a show of *am a sex object? which at the end they label the same guys they want drooling over their body: a pervert!!!! buncha confused creatures.

1 Like

Re: Don't Wear A Miniskirt To Yaba Market by Bestchoice4me(m): 1:06pm On Sep 25, 2017
sauceandsound:

written for sauceandsound
https://www.sauceandsound.com/2017/09/24/dont-wear-a-miniskirt-to-yaba-market/

And where is d but?...Can anyone see it?
Re: Don't Wear A Miniskirt To Yaba Market by clems88(m): 1:10pm On Sep 25, 2017
illitrate:

Satan, Ekwensu
tongue
Re: Don't Wear A Miniskirt To Yaba Market by Intelligence: 1:46pm On Sep 25, 2017
olusledge:
Those guys be like oga come buy chinos,come buy jeans,we get stock jeans , 3 quarter , we get shirt ,we get round neck ,we get vintage after escaping the hurdle of those guys then you meet the hausas at the front ...those ones be like fine boy i dae buy and sell gold oo , i dae buy, i dae sell dollar, euro, pounds , yen ....that place is just to hectic ...if u mistakenly give the hausas attention lol sars is waiting for you at the front
pls oo. why will SARS want to take you in?
Re: Don't Wear A Miniskirt To Yaba Market by ceononi: 1:58pm On Sep 25, 2017
sauceandsound:

written for sauceandsound
https://www.sauceandsound.com/2017/09/24/dont-wear-a-miniskirt-to-yaba-market/

Where's the butt na, am disappointed....those men must have been really intoxicated, if not they'd know better.
Re: Don't Wear A Miniskirt To Yaba Market by Nobody: 2:18pm On Sep 25, 2017
illitrate:
Chaiii i just see the first picture my prick stand, and i dey inside office angry angry angry I have to sing worship song now to make it sleep grin grin

Oo!! Charles u are Busted.
I am coming to ur Branch on Thursday for A Board meeting.. Get ready for ur Query
Re: Don't Wear A Miniskirt To Yaba Market by Comrade360(m): 2:41pm On Sep 25, 2017
Lagboyinibadan:
What's indecent about a mini skirt
Receive sense by fire
Re: Don't Wear A Miniskirt To Yaba Market by hayordele1904(m): 2:46pm On Sep 25, 2017
Ur friends probably dint know or forgot to tell u about Uber or taxify, if they did u probably wouldn't have gone through such embarrassment dat day..
Re: Don't Wear A Miniskirt To Yaba Market by YelloweWest: 2:54pm On Sep 25, 2017
omoelerin1:
Today our ladies are now civilised by going out half-naked. I don't think I can ever go out with a lady wearing such dress.
That's ur personal opinion which u are entitled to.

You can't force it down the throat of others.

Those who want to wear mini should be allowed to do so in peace.
Re: Don't Wear A Miniskirt To Yaba Market by dotedote: 3:09pm On Sep 25, 2017
Lagboyinibadan:

What's indecent about a mini skirt

what you wore was the reason for the indecent treatment you got so may I be allowed to say what you wore was indecent to them ?
Re: Don't Wear A Miniskirt To Yaba Market by ericmor: 3:32pm On Sep 25, 2017
anytime you get to that yaba market just keep walking. that's it
Re: Don't Wear A Miniskirt To Yaba Market by pelepeleb: 4:15pm On Sep 25, 2017
i believe a word is enough for a wise. it means you are not fit to the society with the type of mind that make you dress like that. San nu, do ho, pele
Re: Don't Wear A Miniskirt To Yaba Market by pelepeleb: 4:22pm On Sep 25, 2017
hello what is bad is bad.
other girls are there and this did not happen to them,
is not your right to make those people to accept your
indecent appearance.
This tell every body that she is
not ok in dressing.
she is calling for evil (rape) by dressing and showing
her contour to people.
so be descent. thanks
YelloweWest:

Re: Don't Wear A Miniskirt To Yaba Market by omoelerin1: 4:40pm On Sep 25, 2017
YelloweWest:

If you like wear undies alone going out. That is your own cup of tea. After all you are civilised.
Re: Don't Wear A Miniskirt To Yaba Market by YelloweWest: 4:51pm On Sep 25, 2017
omoelerin1:
If you like wear undies alone going out. That is your own cup of tea. After all you are civilised.
EXACTLY.

My own cup of tea not urs or that of any other
baboon.
Re: Don't Wear A Miniskirt To Yaba Market by YelloweWest: 4:53pm On Sep 25, 2017
pelepeleb:
hello what is bad is bad.
other girls are there and this did not happen to them,
is not your right to make those people to accept your
indecent appearance.
This tell every body that she is
not ok in dressing.
she is calling for evil (rape) by dressing and showing
her contour to people.
so be descent. thanks
What's the level of your education? I need to know before I reply you.

1 Like

Re: Don't Wear A Miniskirt To Yaba Market by omoelerin1: 5:00pm On Sep 25, 2017
YelloweWest:

EXACTLY.

My own cup of tea not urs or that of any other
baboon.
I'm very sure you will learn your lesson hard way sooner or latter. oponu.
Re: Don't Wear A Miniskirt To Yaba Market by YelloweWest: 6:26pm On Sep 25, 2017
omoelerin1:
I'm very sure you will learn your lesson hard way sooner or latter. oponu.
None of your business.

By they way I don't wear mini skirts. Just not my thing.

Buy it's none of ur business for those who like to
Re: Don't Wear A Miniskirt To Yaba Market by 4X4: 8:54pm On Sep 25, 2017
grin
Smartini:
I'm sure you were referring to those guys near Tejuosho Shopping Complex. Those guys can press nyash for Africa, especially at night...and Unilag girls will not hear word. cheesy
grin
Smartini:
I'm sure you were referring to those guys near Tejuosho Shopping Complex. Those guys can press nyash for Africa, especially at night...and Unilag girls will not hear word. cheesy
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Don't Wear A Miniskirt To Yaba Market by omoelerin1: 10:49pm On Sep 25, 2017
YelloweWest:
None of your business.
By they way I don't wear mini skirts. Just not my thing.
Buy it's none of ur business for those who like to
hypocrite
Re: Don't Wear A Miniskirt To Yaba Market by YelloweWest: 6:19am On Sep 26, 2017
omoelerin1:
hypocrite
How??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Women Who Wear Beads, Small Ones, On Their Waist. Who Are They? / Woman's Frightening Makeup Terrifies Bus Passengers / A-z Of 1st Grade Used Clothes Biz & How To Make Profit From It!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.