Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,737 members, 7,875,847 topics. Date: Saturday, 29 June 2024 at 11:15 PM

What Is Marginalization in Respect To Igbos - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Is Marginalization in Respect To Igbos (5210 Views)

Ibrahim Babangida (IBB's) Message To Igbos / Regina: Canada Government sends message to Igbos living in the country / What I Will Do To Igbos If I Become President — Sowore (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is Marginalization in Respect To Igbos by ElsonMorali: 6:16am On Sep 26, 2017
rummmy:
If those things you mention are the Fed presence that brings industrialization then you are a quota system graduate....clap for yourself...lunatics everywhere but we must continue

I'm sure when you wake up and look around you, what you see are lunatics. Now, I don't know where exactly you are, But a Good Guess would be Yaba left.

Mumu. What else do you mean by federal government presence?

Factories?

Besides, isn't the east connected to the electricity grid of the nation? Arindin.

All these indomie children playing with their parents phone angry

How about you concentrate on your home work and return that phone to your mommy?

1 Like

Re: What Is Marginalization in Respect To Igbos by OjukwuWarBird: 6:36am On Sep 26, 2017
Jetleeee:

Calm your tities Shinasa. Wear your bra! grin

I won't dig out that thread for you. You have to do that yourself or beg Blue3k to show you cheesy

I repeat, there are like 3 functioning ports in the ND. Na una no wan use am cos you already tied your apron to Lagos seaports lol. You have no excuses

You can keep regurgitating the same crap, but the facts are there not the nonsense uncle Chike told you

Also, I don't know why you keep mentioning East like a port could be built there. Potor land is landlocked

I stand on my ground that both Blue3k and you are bloody illiterates

Now ask yourself this question

If importing through Onne port will make me sell my goods at Onitsha for #100, and importing through Lagos seaports will make me sell my goods for #150, why will I go through Lagos when my competitors can knock me off through cheaper goods.

Don't you know that the longer the distance to my warehouse the more the cost to my goods.

You and Blue3k should think deeply before talking

1 Like

Re: What Is Marginalization in Respect To Igbos by Ovamboland(m): 6:42am On Sep 26, 2017
buchilino:

WATS DER TO LEARN U SAY?. LET ME USE AMERICA FOR EXAMPLE. IF AMERICANS CHOOSE NOT TO PUT DER CIVIL WAR BEHIND DEM N TREAT EACH OTHER WITH EQUITY N JUSTICE, DO U THINK IT WOULD HAD BEEN A GREAT NATION?. GERMANS STARTED BOTH 1st n 2nd WORLD WARS, TODAY BECAUSE EUROPEANS CHOOSE TO PUT DAT EVENT BEHIND DEM N MOVE ON, EU N EURO R NOW D TESTIMONIES OF DAT DECISION. DER R SO MANY EXAMPLES WHERE PPLE FOUGHT EACH OTHER BUT LATER BECAME GREAT FRIENDS N ALLIES. BUT HERE IN NIGERIA AN EVENT DAT HAPPENED MORE THAN 50 YEARS AGO, UR NOW TELLING ME DAT I N MY FUTURE GENERATIONS SHOULD PAY 4 SOMETHING WE HAD NO HAND IN. AM QUITE SURE U WEREN'T BORN WEN DAT HAPPENED, YET HERE U R THROWING VIBES N INSULTS AT ME BASED ON "WAT OUR SO CALLED FATHERS SAID" DATS Y I SAID U WILL NEVA LEARN.

Big ignorance, it took almost 70 years for a native of the rebel American states to become president, and echos of the American civil war still reverberates today with the recent racist attack in Charlotteville this year 2017.

Germany almost 80 years since the end of world war 2 cannot build it's armed forces as it wished without clearance from USA. Likewise Japan cannot succeed in any nuclear ambition without usa agreement.

They are not crying today because they know the restrictions are consequences of their past actions and they have learnt to live with it.

But our people here expect there should be no consequences or price to pay for losing the civil war

1 Like

Re: What Is Marginalization in Respect To Igbos by nku5: 7:10am On Sep 26, 2017
Ovamboland:

Big ignorance, it took almost 70 years for a native of the rebel American states to become president, and echos of the American civil war still reverberates today with the recent racist attack in Charlotteville this year 2017.

Germany almost 80 years since the end of world war 2 cannot build it's armed forces as it wished without clearance from USA. Likewise Japan cannot succeed in any nuclear ambition without usa agreement.

They are not crying today because they know the restrictions are consequences of their past actions and they have learnt to live with it.

But our people here expect there should be no consequences or price to pay for losing the civil war

I like this guy. At last a Nigerian from outside the east who admits there is marginalization. At least we can start from acknowledging it exists.

3 Likes

Re: What Is Marginalization in Respect To Igbos by buchilino(m): 7:47am On Sep 26, 2017
Ovamboland:

AFTER D WAR, DID DER ECONOMY SUFFERED OR NOT. ANYWAY U ALREADY ANSWER D QUESTION FROM UR POST. N TO SAY DAT GERMANY CAN'T BUILD DER ARMED FORCE IS A TOTAL LIE. WHO R D MAKERS OF G3 AUTO RIFLE WHICH OUR ARMY USE 4 CEREMONIAL PARADES. JAPAN RECENTLY PLACED A SURFACE TO AIR MISSILES AT D NORTH OF ITS BORDER WITH NORTH KOREA, N U SAY DEY DON'T HAVE ARMED FORCE?. USE GOOGLE B4 U SAY SOME THINGS. BUT IGBOS R NOT ASKING FOR ARMS. EVERY ASPECTS OF DIS COUNTRY WE R BEING MALTREATED. BUT DON'T WORRY UR REPLYS OBVIOUSLY HAS PROVED DAT DERS AN OFFICIAL DISCRIMINATION AGAINST IGBOS. BUT LET ME INFORM PPLE LIKE U, JUST AS SLAVERY DIDN'T LAST LIKEWISE INJUSTICE DOESNT LAST 4EVA. SOONER OR LATER ALL DAT HAS BEEN DEFENDING THESE INJUSTICES WILL EXPERIENCE IT IN DER LIVES ONE DAY.

1 Like

Re: What Is Marginalization in Respect To Igbos by EponOjuku: 8:10am On Sep 26, 2017
buchilino:

AFTER D WAR, DID DER ECONOMY SUFFERED OR NOT. ANYWAY U ALREADY ANSWER D QUESTION FROM UR POST. N TO SAY DAT GERMANY CAN'T BUILD DER ARMED FORCE IS A TOTAL LIE. WHO R D MAKERS OF G3 AUTO RIFLE WHICH OUR ARMY USE 4 CEREMONIAL PARADES. JAPAN RECENTLY PLACED A SURFACE TO AIR MISSILES AT D NORTH OF ITS BORDER WITH NORTH KOREA, N U SAY DEY DON'T HAVE ARMED FORCE?. USE GOOGLE B4 U SAY SOME THINGS. BUT IGBOS R NOT ASKING FOR ARMS. EVERY ASPECTS OF DIS COUNTRY WE R BEING MALTREATED. BUT DON'T WORRY UR REPLYS OBVIOUSLY HAS PROVED DAT DERS AN OFFICIAL DISCRIMINATION AGAINST IGBOS. BUT LET ME INFORM PPLE LIKE U, JUST AS SLAVERY DIDN'T LAST LIKEWISE INJUSTICE DOESNT LAST 4EVA. SOONER OR LATER ALL DAT HAS BEEN DEFENDING THESE INJUSTICES WILL EXPERIENCE IT IN DER LIVES ONE DAY.

I've been reading your posts here disgracing yourself and advertising your ignorance but I decided to keep quiet.

The poster you quoted said Germany can't build their armed forces as they wished to, you're saying he's lying that they're producing rifles. Doesn't common sense tell you that a country that can build cars should be able to do more than rifles? Even DICON produced a rifle called OBJ 5000 or so here in Nigeria.

Also, he said Japan can not succeed in any nuclear ambition without USA clearance and you're saying that he's wrong, they have an armed force and are pointing weapons towards Korea.

Is it that you're incapable of processing rational thoughts or you're slow in reasoning?

If you're incapable of contributing something sensible here, kindly hand over your phone to someone with an IQ higher than yours to read and type on your behalf.

3 Likes

Re: What Is Marginalization in Respect To Igbos by 0m0nnakoda: 8:55am On Sep 26, 2017
nku5:

1. Have you been to the north before? Have you seen the Federal roads there? Whether from Minna to Sokoto or Abuja to Kaduna you cannot find ANY federal road that has not been dualised and able to accomodate four lanes on either side. Or do you want to talk of the numerous dam projects and irrigation schemes in the north and south-west?

2. In addition to other industries the federal government set up Nigerian Machine Tools Ltd in Osogbo in 1980 (an obasanjo initiative), set up Ajaokuta Steel for the north. None in the SE...

"In the  first place, the Ajaokuta steel complex was originally proposed to be sited in Onitsha, Anambra state but due to ethnic sentiment and political motive, it was moved to Ajaokuta."

Read more at: https://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/06/ajaokuta-steel-complex-killed-buried-ex-gm-opens/

That is what marginalisation looks like

It is clear you have nothing to say.

Ajaokuta? Like realllY
FG
Dam and Irrigation in SW ? Dam irrigation is for places with little rainfall who want to farm.
Ajaokuta has not functioned productively in living memory and was located there because of the Iron Ore deposits in Itakpe Kogi state so your Onitsha connection is another foolishness

You are just clutching at straws because you have said nothing sensible.

2 Likes

Re: What Is Marginalization in Respect To Igbos by 0m0nnakoda: 8:56am On Sep 26, 2017
EponOjuku:

I've been reading your posts here disgracing yourself and advertising your ignorance but I decided to keep quiet.

The poster you quoted said Germany can't build their armed forces as they wished to, you're saying he's lying that they're producing rifles. Doesn't common sense tell you that a country that can build cars should be able to do more than rifles? Even DICON produced a rifle called OBJ 5000 or so here in Nigeria.

Also, he said Japan can not succeed in any nuclear ambition without USA clearance and you're saying that he's wrong, they have an armed force and are pointing weapons towards Korea.

Is it that you're incapable of processing rational thoughts or you're slow in reasoning?

If you're incapable of contributing something sensible here, kindly hand over your phone to someone with an IQ higher than yours to read and type on your behalf.
He is an uneducated trader with access to the Hintanate

1 Like

Re: What Is Marginalization in Respect To Igbos by buchilino(m): 8:59am On Sep 26, 2017
EponOjuku:

IT'S IS A FREE WORLD MY IGNORANT FRIEND, SO AM IMMUNE FROM UR INSULTS N ABUSES. U D INTELLIGENT ONE, BACKUP INFO WITH FACTS. I TOLD D GUY TO GOOGLE GERMAN N JAPANESE MILITARY CAPABILITIES. MAYBE YOU SHOULD DO D SAME.
Re: What Is Marginalization in Respect To Igbos by nku5: 9:20am On Sep 26, 2017
0m0nnakoda:

It is clear you have nothing to say.

Ajaokuta? Like realllY
FG
Dam and Irrigation in SW ? Dam irrigation is for places with little rainfall who want to farm.
Ajaokuta has not functioned productively in living memory and was located there because of the Iron Ore deposits in Itakpe Kogi state so your Onitsha connection is another foolishness

You are just clutching at straws because you have said nothing sensible.

1. Yep the Federal has done a lot of irrigation projects in the north and south-west to boost agriculture. How can you say irrigation is only for places with little rainfall? Hahahahahaha!! You don't know jack about farming obviously. The federal govt has also brought potable water to homes in the south west.

Guy get some knowledge- "The Governor of Osun State, Ogbeni Rauf Aregbesola, has commended the Federal Government for its huge efforts towards provision of potable water to the people of the state, in particular Ilesha town. Aregbesola added that Ilesha town had been without potable water for 40 years and so expressed great delight that the FG has come
to the aid of the people" grin grin

2. So you know more about Ajaokuta Steel Complex than the former General Manager? SMH Argue with your phone.

"In the first place, the Ajaokuta steel complex
was originally proposed to be sited in Onitsha,
Anambra state but due to ethnic sentiment and
political motive, it was moved to Ajaokuta."

1 Like

Re: What Is Marginalization in Respect To Igbos by 0m0nnakoda: 9:29am On Sep 26, 2017
nku5:

1. Yep the Federal has done a lot of irrigation projects in the north and south-west to boost agriculture. How can you say irrigation is only for places with little rainfall? Hahahahahaha!! You don't know jack about farming obviously. The federal govt has also brought potable water to homes in the south west.

Guy get some knowledge- "The Governor of Osun State, Ogbeni Rauf Aregbesola, has commended the Federal Government for its huge efforts towards provision of potable water to the people of the state, in particular Ilesha town. Aregbesola added that Ilesha town had been without potable water for 40 years and so expressed great delight that the FG has come
to the aid of the people" grin grin

2. So you know more about Ajaokuta Steel Complex than the former General Manager? SMH Argue with your phone.

"In the first place, the Ajaokuta steel complex
was originally proposed to be sited in Onitsha,
Anambra state but due to ethnic sentiment and
political motive, it was moved to Ajaokuta."

A lot of irrigation projects in the North and SW ?
Please name the LOT OF IRRIGATION Projects in SW that are FG projects

SE should Compare itself to Akwa Ibom + Cross River which has similar size to entire SE and similar geography and is doing very well agriculturally Not to the North.
How can you be making sensible comparison between "North" and "SE" are they equals . SE is SMALLER than Kogi state
So according to you the FG just gave Ilesha water after 50 years of Nigeria under Aregbesola and that amounts to marginalization
of your people?.They had been without potable water for 40 years and did not start burning tyres and that is fine until they get water then that is a problem for your people

Do you use your head at all?
Find something tangible to say please.

I don't know more than anyone but I use my head.

There is Iron ore in Itakpe and it makes sense to site a steel project there rather than Onitsha where there is no Iron. What he said is opinion without facts or evidence.#

Next you will tell us Nigeria capital should have been Nnewi or the Apapa Port Complex should have been in Enugu

2 Likes

Re: What Is Marginalization in Respect To Igbos by Ballmer: 9:50am On Sep 26, 2017
buchilino:
. Igbos like you are the most foolish people on this planet. How much federal project is located in the oil rich NigerDelta ? How much in the NE ? Igbo's are insane people that believe they have a right to eat their cake and it have it. When you go to war with a mother nation you suffer the consequence, no vanquish theory was only to save you face and shame. You should show nothing but gratitude for it.

If anyone owe Igbo anything that should be Ojukwu who took you to the war. The consequence of the war should not be blamed on those you went to war against which is why you do not have enough industries like you said. If you never went to war will there not have been more opportunities industries wealth to the Igbos ? You chose to waste the littke you had on a war, lost it all and believe you can blame it on those you spent your money fighting but expect them to dash you money to rebuild, Mr YOU ARE SICK in the head for even imagining that talk less of saying it out.

2 Likes

Re: What Is Marginalization in Respect To Igbos by buchilino(m): 9:53am On Sep 26, 2017
Ballmer:
. Igbos like you are the most foolish people on this planet. How much federal project is located in the oil rich NigerDelta ? How much in the NE ? Igbo's are insane people that believe they have a right to eat their cake and it have it. When you go to war with a mother nation you suffer the consequence, no vanquish theory was only to save you face and shame. You should show nothing but gratitude for it.

If anyone owe Igbo anything that should be Ojukwu who took you to the war. The consequence of the war should not be blamed on those you went to war against which is why you do not have enough industries like you said. If you never went to war will there not have been more opportunities industries wealth to the Igbos ? You chose to waste the littke you had on a war, lost it all and believe you can blame it on those you spent your money fighting but expect them to dash you money to rebuild, Mr YOU ARE SICK in the head for even imagining that talk less of saying it out.

HEHEHEHEHE......., AM QUITE SURE PPLE ALREADY NO BW U N I, WHO D SICK PERSON IS.

1 Like

Re: What Is Marginalization in Respect To Igbos by Ballmer: 10:03am On Sep 26, 2017
buchilino:

WATS DER TO LEARN U SAY?. LET ME USE AMERICA FOR EXAMPLE. IF AMERICANS CHOOSE NOT TO PUT DER CIVIL WAR BEHIND DEM N TREAT EACH OTHER WITH EQUITY N JUSTICE, DO U THINK IT WOULD HAD BEEN A GREAT NATION?. GERMANS STARTED BOTH 1st n 2nd WORLD WARS, TODAY BECAUSE EUROPEANS CHOOSE TO PUT DAT EVENT BEHIND DEM N MOVE ON, EU N EURO R NOW D TESTIMONIES OF DAT DECISION. DER R SO MANY EXAMPLES WHERE PPLE FOUGHT EACH OTHER BUT LATER BECAME GREAT FRIENDS N ALLIES. BUT HERE IN NIGERIA AN EVENT DAT HAPPENED MORE THAN 50 YEARS AGO, UR NOW TELLING ME DAT I N MY FUTURE GENERATIONS SHOULD PAY 4 SOMETHING WE HAD NO HAND IN. AM QUITE SURE U WEREN'T BORN WEN DAT HAPPENED, YET HERE U R THROWING VIBES N INSULTS AT ME BASED ON "WAT OUR SO CALLED FATHERS SAID" DATS Y I SAID U WILL NEVA LEARN.

Foolish Igbos everywhere. Did you know German just finished paying reparations for causing the war 2010. How much did Igbo pay ? Like it's asked what federal structure is lacking in the east that is not in every other region ?

2 Likes

Re: What Is Marginalization in Respect To Igbos by Ballmer: 10:12am On Sep 26, 2017
buchilino:

I HAVE TOLD U Y IGBOS R ANGRY, AS AN INTELLECTAUL, UR NEXT QUESTION SHOULD BE HOW DO WE SOLVE DIS PROBLEM TOGETHER. BUT UR HERE TELLING ME, NK SAID DIS OR SAID DAT. MY EARLIER POST WAS 4 NIGERIANS TO READ N UNDERSTAND Y ALL DIS IS HAPPENING. DO U HONESTLY THINK DAT IF FAIR SHARING OF RESOURCES, JUSTICE N EQUITY EXSITED IN NIGERIA, NK WILL HAVE SUPPORTERS?. AM NOT HERE TO PREACH IGBO, YORUBA OR HAUSA ISSUE. IF NIGERIANS DEMAND 4 EQUAL JUSTICE N EQUITY, BIAFRA WILL BE A THING OF D PAST.

This guy is a clown sha...lol. Igbos are angry. Guy no make me laugh I beg because the only solution I know to that is for you to die in n with you anger. Who your anger help ? You are sick in the head. Who is not angry in Nigeria ? Why are there militant in the NigerDelta ? What if boko haram ? You think it's because they are filled with excitement.. Lol.

2 Likes

Re: What Is Marginalization in Respect To Igbos by 0m0nnakoda: 10:32am On Sep 26, 2017
Ballmer:

This guy is a clown sha...lol. Igbos are angry. Guy no make me laugh I beg because the only solution I know to that is for you to die in n with you anger. Who your anger help ? You are sick in the head. Who is not angry in Nigeria ? Why are there militant in the NigerDelta ? What if boko haram ? You think it's because they are filled with excitement.. Lol.
Who angry pass Boko Haram? Now those are some seriously angry people. Imagine !! Who no angry

2 Likes

Re: What Is Marginalization in Respect To Igbos by nku5: 10:34am On Sep 26, 2017
0m0nnakoda:

A lot of irrigation projects in the North and SW ?
Please name the LOT OF IRRIGATION Projects in SW that are FG projects

SE should Compare itself to Akwa Ibom + Cross River which has similar size to entire SE and similar geography and is doing very well agriculturally Not to the North.
How can you be making sensible comparison between "North" and "SE" are they equals . SE is SMALLER than Kogi state
So according to you the FG just gave Ilesha water after 50 years of Nigeria under Aregbesola and that amounts to marginalization
of your people?.They had been without potable water for 40 years and did not start burning tyres and that is fine until they get water then that is a problem for your people

Do you use your head at all?
Find something tangible to say please.

I don't know more than anyone but I use my head.

There is Iron ore in Itakpe and it makes sense to site a steel project there rather than Onitsha where there is no Iron. What he said is opinion without facts or evidence.#

Next you will tell us Nigeria capital should have been Nnewi or the Apapa Port Complex should have been in Enugu

If you want a lecture you would have to pay for it. Water in Osogbo homes for the first time since time of Yakubu Gowon is evidence that SW has received federal government infrastructure.

The SE is an established geo-political region with about 50 million people so your argument about landmass and kogi state is as flat and as worthless as your claim to superior knowledge of Ajaokuta than the former GM.

Argue desperately with your phone the facts are there regardless

1 Like

Re: What Is Marginalization in Respect To Igbos by 0m0nnakoda: 10:39am On Sep 26, 2017
nku5:

If you want a lecture you would have to pay for it. Water in Osogbo homes for the first time since time of Yakubu Gowon is evidence that SW has received federal government infrastructure.

The SE is an established geo-political region with about 50 million people so your argument about landmass and kogi state is as flat and as worthless as your claim to superior knowledge of Ajaokuta than the former GM.

Argue desperately with your phone the facts are there regardless
shut up! SE does not receive federal infrastructure? Guy go and play abeg
FYI there is nothing like geopolitical zone in our constitution. That is a construct of political parties and politicians

and the SE population from the last census is no where near 50 million so take your bullshite to the next Ariaria meeting

The SE population in 2016 was 16 million out of 146 million while the North was more than 70 million so how can you be comparing the two if not insanity?

What does the SE contribute to the commonwealth or GDP of Nigeria

$37 billion out of a GDP of over $400 billion. You guys need a serious reality check

1 Like

Re: What Is Marginalization in Respect To Igbos by buchilino(m): 10:47am On Sep 26, 2017
Ballmer:

I HAVE NOTHING 2 TELL U, COS AM SURE R FROM BANGLADESH
Re: What Is Marginalization in Respect To Igbos by buchilino(m): 10:48am On Sep 26, 2017
Ballmer:

Foolish Igbos everywhere. Did you know German just finished paying reparations for causing the war 2010. How much did Igbo pay ? Like it's asked what federal structure is lacking in the east that is not in every other region ?

LATER DEY WILL SAY IGBOS R ONES ABUSING.
Re: What Is Marginalization in Respect To Igbos by nku5: 10:49am On Sep 26, 2017
0m0nnakoda:
shut up! SE does not receive federal infrastructure? Guy go and play abeg
FYI there is nothing like geopolitical zone in our constitution. That is a construct of political parties and politicians

and the SE population from the last census is no where near 50 million so take your bullshite to the next Ariaria meeting

grin grin

You be intellectual smallie. So there is no south west?

After saying that irrigation is for places without rain and that SW has not gotten irrigation infrastructure from the federal government I don't even know why I am wasting my time trying to educate you

Run along and get some knowledge before you make yourself look like a joke. See how SW is enjoying federal irrigation support

sundiatapost.com/2017/08/16/fg-to-rehabilitate-middle-ogun-irrigation-project-in-oyo-state/amp/
Re: What Is Marginalization in Respect To Igbos by 0m0nnakoda: 10:56am On Sep 26, 2017
nku5:

grin grin

After saying that irrigation is for places without rain and that SW has not gotten irrigation infrastructure from the federal government I don't even know why I am wasting my time trying to educate you

Run along and get some knowledge before you make yourself look like a joke. See how SW is enjoying federal irrigation support

sundiatapost.com/2017/08/16/fg-to-rehabilitate-middle-ogun-irrigation-project-in-oyo-state/amp/

You said established and I am telling you there is nothing established about those constructs as a basis for claiming entitlements
We can use it for discussion because we know what it means but we must not forget its origin and legal status.
There is irrigation support all over the country that is why we have had River Basin authorities.

The need is more in the North because it is
bigger
has less rainfaill
More farmers.
Produces more food.

There is no basis for the SE to claim equal status with the North. None whatsover.

The SE contributes less than 10% of Nigeria's GDP and less than half that of the SW
The SE has about 10% of Nigeria's population

2 Likes

Re: What Is Marginalization in Respect To Igbos by Jetleeee: 10:58am On Sep 26, 2017
OjukwuWarBird:

If importing through Onne port will make me sell my goods at Onitsha for #100, and importing through Lagos seaports will make me sell my goods for #150, why will I go through Lagos when my competitors can knock me off through cheaper goods.

Don't you know that the longer the distance to my warehouse the more the cost to my goods.

You still don't want to wear your bra lol. I know how it feels when your lies have been bursted. You aren't even addressing the point. Potor style.

Everytime we talk A, potor switches it to W grin

At first, you said there are no ports in the SE, we told you potor land is landlocked, hence the region can't have a seaport but there are functioning ports in the ND. Now, you've changed it to distance lol.

Whose fault is it that it's more expensive to ship through those seaports. You should file your complaints and submit it to those managing the ports

Small time, you go say na marginalization if sh.it comot your yansh

Anyway, me I don tell you my own. I probably won't reply you again cos I feel say you be trap for my ban. Preserving this moniker for October 1st uno cool

4 Likes

Re: What Is Marginalization in Respect To Igbos by 0m0nnakoda: 11:03am On Sep 26, 2017
nku5:

grin grin

You have comprehension and literacy problems .

Where did I say irrigation is for places without rain? Is there a place in Nigeria without rain?
I wrote about dam irrigation.

To use dam irrigation there must be something to dam and demand for it .

Damming in high rainfall areas likely will cause flooding and other environmental hazards if not well managed. So you find it more in the north than the south it is that simple. I never said it does not exist as there are several Basin authorities in the South

In summary the SE is unhappy because they don't have irrigation, correct?

1 Like

Re: What Is Marginalization in Respect To Igbos by 0m0nnakoda: 11:17am On Sep 26, 2017
Sunofgod:

http://www.tribune.com.ng/index.php/news/27267-yoruba-elders-meet-jonathan-over-marginalisation
alrahmanonline:
loooooooolz....
Yoruba have this proverb that says pounded yam of 20 years still dey hot like today own... Why you delete am now? Are you trying to eat your vomit

aljharem:
this people are funny u know. Just i thought this people want to eat there cake and have it again

they all voted for ACN thus they want regional government ie fedralism

yet they still want the advantages of being in the mainstream politics

abeg make them go sit down angry

when it is time they should go meet tinubu there master

Afam4eva:
Al_harem has spoken the truth. You cannot eat your cake and still want to have. PDP controls the center.So, states that will benefit from the center are PDP states. They should go and meet oga Tinubu if they feel marginalized.
Re: What Is Marginalization in Respect To Igbos by Blue3k(m): 12:00pm On Sep 26, 2017
OjukwuWarBird:

Lol stood your ground please child. I had you guys shifting and changing arguments because the definition of functional was to hard for a lot if you clowns to grasp. You guys said it wasn't deep enough the depth levels prove you guys wrong, the ports allowed all good in and out, the tariff schedule is same etc.

It's still curious how you can import and truck your good cheaper from Lagos.

All of you were saying it's not functional because it not a deep seaport. That's like complaining your Toyota Tacoma is not functional because it doesn't hold same amount of cargo as Toyota Tundra.

Jetleeee:

Anyway, me I don tell you my own. I probably won't reply you again cos I feel say you be trap for my ban. Preserving this moniker for October 1st uno cool

Lol they are kings at shifting goal post. It's funny he claims he can stand ground on any argument. You should stop getting banned so much. I was wondering why you didn't comment on that thread

2 Likes

Re: What Is Marginalization in Respect To Igbos by OjukwuWarBird: 12:10pm On Sep 26, 2017
Blue3k:

Lol stood your ground please child. I had you guys shifting and changing arguments because the definition of functional was to hard for a lot if you clowns to grasp. You guys said it wasn't deep enough the depth levels prove you guys wrong, the ports allowed all good in and out, the tariff schedule is same etc.

All of you were saying it's not functional because it not a deep seaport. That's like complaining you Toyota Tacoma is not functional because it doesn't hold same amount of cargo as Toyota Tundra.

I repeat again that you and Jetleeee are illiterates

Now ask yourselves these questions

1) Between Onne and Lagos which is closer to Aba market.?

2) If importing through Onne will make it easier for me to sell my goods cheaper, why will I then stress myself to go to Lagos to import knowing fully well the state of the road and cost.?

3) If I decide to import through Lagos, it means, something is wrong importing through Onne.

If my memory serves me right, Amberon11 once explained to you how his sister who works in NPA discovered the reason of which you can ask him again for it

Think before you talk and most importantly think like a business man
Re: What Is Marginalization in Respect To Igbos by Blue3k(m): 12:15pm On Sep 26, 2017
OjukwuWarBird:

2) If importing through Onne will make it easier for me to sell my goods cheaper, why will I then stress myself to go to Lagos to import knowing fully well the state of the road and cost.?

3) If I decided to import through Lagos, it means, something is wrong importing through Onne.

Lol your complaining about distance not function now? The tarrif schedule is the same and cost of moving would be more. Only one person said their was significant cost difference I asked him what the extra fee was he couldn't say.

That guys sister worked for a shipping company your memory is bad. He said thowe port locations were known to company. I guess they were too dumb to look it up on website or their market wasn't their.

2 Likes

Re: What Is Marginalization in Respect To Igbos by OjukwuWarBird: 12:19pm On Sep 26, 2017
Blue3k:

Lol your complaining about distance not function now? The tarrif schedule is the same and cost of moving would be more. Only one person said their was significant cost difference I asked him what the extra fee was he couldn't say.

That guys sister worked for a shipping company your memory is bad. He said thowe port locations were known to company. I guess they were too dumb to look it up on website or their market wasn't their.

You being a business illiterate have not answered my questions yet

I repeat

2) If importing through Onne will make it easier for me to sell my goods cheaper, why will I then stress myself to go to Lagos to import knowing fully well the state of the road and extra cost to my goods.?

@ jetleeee can help you to answer the questions
Re: What Is Marginalization in Respect To Igbos by Blue3k(m): 12:23pm On Sep 26, 2017
OjukwuWarBird:

You being a business illiterate have not answered my questions yet

I repeat.

You brain must be broken just like it was on that thread. We heard your wails. The port cost are more of less same. Shipping cost would make it more to move my road to Lagos to anywhere SE. The fact is business wise you are lying about ports.

Lagos import Scenario: get goods lower and spent more delivering to SE.

ND import scenario: get good higher then spend less on shipping cost to SE.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu Quoted On TVC News / Buhari's Aide, Bashir Ahmad Spotted With N1.3M Bag - Pic / Nnamdi Kanu Reveal More Details About June 20, Biafra March For Trump

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 119
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.